Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chance Encounter

"Chance encounter at conference"

18
5 Comments 5
17.9k Views 17.9k
755 words 755 words
My adventure began while attending a week long conference in the Fall of 2010. The week was filled with meetings and seminars, with evenings free to socalize with friends and fellow conference attendees. 

For me it was also a needed break from a marriage of several years which had become somewhat strained due to my husbands drinking which would lead to frequent verbal arguments. There was no physical abuse, but the strain was still there.

Each evening of the conference different groups would go out to dinner then usually to some night spot for dancing and conversation. With the exception of myself and a couple of others, most would also be drinking their alcoholic beverage of choice. I had not consumed any alcohol for several years due to the situation at home.

The final night of the conference, before we were to leave the next day, a group of us decided to just hang out at the hotel lounge for the evening after dinner. At some point midway through the evening one of our group, a younger guy several years my junior, offered me a taste of his drink. It was very tasty so when he insisted I have just one I agreed.

Everyone was dancing and after he bought me the drink we decided to dance also. When we returned to our table, after a couple of dances, someone had bought me another drink. Not wanting to be rude, and not feeling any effects of the first drink, I drank it. As soon as I finished that one I began to get a relaxed feeling, so when the younger guy offered to buy me one more I let him. Once I finished the third drink I got tipsy so I told the group that I had over done it and was going to call it a night. When I stood up it was obvious I was far more tipsy than I had realized. Someone in the group suggested I let someone walk me to my room. Immediately my new friend volunteered to walk with me and we left the group.

We took the elevator up, got off and walked to the door. At that point I realized we were at his room not mine.

RachelCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelCat

When he opened the door I asked what we were doing and he said he would like to spend some time alone with me. I was tipsy but knew better, still I walked in sitting down on the bed with the idea of a few kisses and excusing myself.

It didn't take long for the kissing to get very passionate and the special attention he was giving me was just what I needed. Then he put his hand on my breast as we kissed. When I didn't resist he quickly moved down, ran his hand up my dress and began some foreplay. He continued the foreplay for several minutes as we continued kissing passionately. Of course, he could tell all of this had gotten me very aroused. He stop the foreplay, stood up, lifted my dress and started to take my panties off.

Knowing well what the answer was, I still said, "What are you doing?", and he answered, "Getting ready to satisfy both of us."

He dropped his pants and underwear then took his hands, spread my legs and got on top of me. I knew he had not put a condom on so I said, "No condom??!!!!"

As he started in me and I answered myself with "Ohhh my god...I guess not!!" and with that I got in perfect time with him. We made love for several minutes then he came with such force that I come feel it shooting deep inside me. I let out with a loud pleasurable sigh to let him know he had indeed satisfied me as I had a massive orgasm. 

We continued to make love for a few more minutes then got up. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When I came back he was dressed and ask if I was ready to go to my room. I got dressed and he walked me to the room kissed me and said goodbye.

It was my one and only time straying during a 17 year marriage. As luck would have it I ended up pregnant from my one night stand. Since my husband had had a vasectomy after our second child the truth came out and we ended up getting a divorce. I had the pregnancy aborted but the damage was done.
Published 
Written by AllysonG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments