Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blast From The Past

"You Never Know"

19
9 Comments 9
20.6k Views 20.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Any constructive comments are appreciated that help my writing."

I was enjoying the twenty-two-ounce Coors Light "Happy Hour" special. The Dugout was your typical busy Friday night sports bar. Suddenly, I heard a sweet voice.

"Isn't your name Steve, and you wore number twenty-five for the Cougar football team about twenty years ago?"

I looked up and saw this gorgeous blonde, about thirty-five, with a cute face and great body, who knew football. If I remember correctly, her name was Bonnie.

"Wow, that's quite a memory. I was not that good and thought nobody would remember the old days."

I couldn't believe that Bonnie was talking to me. She was a former cheerleader who had not said a dozen words to me in four years. Now, she was treating me like a long-lost friend.

"Sit down. What would you like to drink?" I asked.

"White wine," she replied.

"Another Coors Light draft, please."

We began to talk about school, life, and the world. The drinks arrived, and I felt her foot moving up and down the inside of my leg. Her advance was a surprise and felt great. I wanted to let you know that I decided to reciprocate. My hand went for her knee and inner thigh. A low guttural tone exited her throat and lips as I rubbed her. The woman who would not give me the time of day was now fooling around with me. So, it was time for me to make my move.

"Bonnie, would you like to go somewhere more private?"

"That would be wonderful."

My apartment was about fifteen minutes away, but we arrived in ten. I opened the door for Bonnie. She walked in, turned around, and passionately kissed me. I think her tongue tickled my tonsils. Bonnie's hand instinctively went for my crotch. She began to massage my cock through my jeans, and it responded by getting rock hard.

Now, my hand moved to massage her braless, naked breasts. They were smooth and soft. My hand moved to the nipples, and they responded to my touch. The nipples hardened and became erect. Bonnie's breathing was becoming erratic, and low, muffled groans were coming from her. This was becoming one of the craziest moments in my life.

Bonnie's hands were busy as she stroked my penis. Her touch was magnificent, and the softness of her hands gave me warm sensations throughout my body. She knew how to give a hand job and pleasure her partner.

I wanted to repay her sexual overture. We went to the bedroom, and I laid Bonnie on the bed. My mouth began to kiss her breast and to engulf the nipple with my mouth. The taste was sweet, and my tongue flicked her nipple. There was another slow quiver emulating through Bonnie's body.

My hand removed her jeans and panties. Much to my surprise, she was smooth and had a clean-shaven pussy. My hand began to massage and explore her womanhood. My fingers played a symphony with her slit. Bonnie let out a very sensual groan of sweet bliss as her pussy oozed with wetness.

Bonnie was entering into a sexual flurry. She told me to lie down and swallowed my cock. Her tongue ran all over my cock, and she gently bit the shaft and knob. Little bits of pain and pleasure were flowing through my manhood. She was a creature possessed with devouring my penis. She increased the speed that her head moved up and down my cock.

Whenever I tried to move or adjust my position, Bonnie shoved me down. I think she was afraid that I was leaving. It seemed that her only concern was sucking my cock.

I said, "Easy, a happy ending could be coming soon. Now, it is my turn to give you some pleasure."

Reluctantly, Bonnie removed my cock from her mouth and then relaxed in a prone position on the bed. I slid between her legs. My head went right to her womanhood, and my tongue honed in on her clit. A musky aroma drifted from her body. As my tongue began to lick her labia, tremors were rolling through Bonnie's body. My tongue flicking her clit was having the desired effect. Her cunt just gushed with wetness as she was enjoying every moment.

Bonnie said, "Enough. It is time to get down to action, and I want it doggie style."

No problem; I got behind her and slowly entered her hot, wet pussy. The ease with which I slid into her love tunnel was terrific.

Bonnie let out a soothing sigh as we began our sexual rhythm. She pushed back as I thrust forward. Her pussy was like a steel trap as she squeezed her interior vaginal muscles on my cock.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good. Harder, don't stop," Bonnie moaned.

My movements increased, and I moved into a state of bliss. Her tightness was driving my cock crazy. As we continued, our bodies mutually started to trigger a heavenly climax.

Bonnie yelled, "I'm cumming!"

Hearing her scream triggered my balls to let go of their load. I felt my sperm leaving my body and entering her.

Bonnie exclaimed, "I'm glad that you did not pull out. I love the warm feeling of your hot seed entering my body. It was a very tender and soothing sense of passion."

I was done in and had my strength ripped from my body by Bonnie's sexual desire. My body looked and felt like a wet rag. I needed a few minutes to rest and regain my composure.

My eyes glanced at Bonnie, and then I asked her the magic question, "Why me?"

She answered, "I saw you drinking beer, remembered school and football games, got hot, and decided to fulfill a lifelong fantasy of mine."

"Me? You were my fantasy girl back twenty years ago. I did not think you knew I was alive."

"Oh yeah, you were on my mind," she said.

"Well, better late than never. Why don't you give me your number, and we can get together again."

"No, I don't think so. I know that I can always find you at the Dugout. You go there all of the time."

Suddenly, my skin began to crawl. I began to wonder if I had been stalked or at least under surveillance. It was a weird sensation.

Bonnie got dressed and left in her car. I had many thoughts on my mind. My brain was now on overtime. Would there be a repeat performance, or was that a one-night stand? Well, one thing was sure: now I have some great memories of a lonely night.

RonnieMilles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RonnieMilles

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments