Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friend's Mom

"fantasy turns into a man's reality"

138
11 Comments 11
18.6k Views 18.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Second story. Hope you like it. I'm new at this so please bear with me."

Ok so here it goes, I've known my best friend, Bart, for over twenty-five years. We practically lived next door to each other. So, at that time, we knew each other's families. Ever since the first day I saw, Lucy, I had a crush. She was Latina, with light brown curly hair, beautiful brown eyes, about five foot five inches, a little meaty, and unfortunately always dressed conservatively.

As the years passed, we went from elementary school to middle school and high school. My hormones raged on; my crush grew into a fantasy. I loved the way she talked with her accent. I imagined so many things over the years but I was always afraid to do anything due to my age and friendship status.

So, when high school came around, I still had the crush but was getting a little bolder. Every chance I had, I'd make sure to talk to her. Like I said before, she dressed and acted very conservatively so it was hard to show too much affection. I always made sure to hug her.

Adulthood came fast, and I ended up moving away to another town, nearby. My visits became fewer over time. The only good thing about that is she always greeted me with a smile and a hug. It was around these years that I told myself I had to show her my interest. I started complimenting her on her beauty, making her blush and smile.

One random day, I decided to drop by. I knew Bart was at work, but I played dumb. I knocked on the door and Lucy answered, her white blouse soaked. I could see she was wearing a lacy red bra. Her office pants clung to her legs and ass. Wow! What a sight; she's been hiding that sexy body under her clothes. She frantically asked if I knew anything about plumbing as her bathroom faucet was shooting water everywhere.

I followed her in, loving that ass in front of me! When I got to the bathroom I went in and, by the time I turned the water off to the faucet, I was drenched as well. I helped her mop up the floor and sop up the rug. She asked me if I wanted to dry off my clothes. We went to the laundry room and I got naked. I have no idea how I grew the balls to do this but I acted as if it was normal. Thankfully, my cock was semi hard or I would have died from embarrassment. She looked me up and down and I could see the lust in her eyes. To my amazement, she followed and undressed. First, she peeled off her blouse giving me a great view of her D-cup tits screaming to be released from her sexy red bra. Then she wiggled out of her dress pants, and matching panties. She looked amazing with her milky white skin, with matching toes and fingernail polish, down to her little belly and thick, meaty thighs. She handed me a towel and put on a robe.

We ended up in the living room watching tv. She sat across from me on a recliner and I sat on the couch. I kept stealing glances at her, all while telling her how hot she was; she didn't look like she was in her fifties. I could tell she'd never been complimented that way. I asked her to sit next to me so I could give her a back rub. She got up and sat next to her back facing me.

I began rubbing her back nice and firm. I told her to lie down on her belly for a better rub. When she took off her robe and lay there in her sexy, red panties my cock started to stiffen. I rubbed her neck and shoulders slowly making my way down her back. I could hear her moaning which made my cock spring to attention. I rubbed her butt and made my way down her thighs. When I got to her feet is when my cock rubbed against her leg. I took my time with her feet, decided to make my move, and started licking her toes. She moaned even more and with her other foot rubbed against my cock.

I kissed her feet up both legs using my tongue. By now the towel fell off and I rubbed her lower body with it. I kissed her ass and licked her which had her grinding her ass in my face. I kissed and licked up her back to her ears licking each one. Her hand held my boner firmly and slowly started stroking my cock. She turned her head and told me,

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

"We shouldn't do this"

"What would Bart think?"

I asked if I should stop. We locked eyes and started kissing. At first, it was slow but as we explored each other mouths and bodies it got more frantic.

She sat up on the couch and I sat right next to her. We continued passionately kissing our hands exploring each other bodies. I undid the clasp of her bra and licked around her nipple before sucking it. She fed me her tits I paid attention to each equally. At this time she was sitting on my lap grinding her wet panty cover pussy along the length of my cock. Her moans sounded like

"Mmmmm Que Rico Papi" along with other Spanish words, I don't know how to spell.

I pushed her off of me so I could eat her pussy. I used my teeth to pull her panties off. I kissed and licked her inner thighs slowly making my way to her pussy. I licked her juices running down her crack before lightly running them up and down her lips. She grabbed me by the hair and pushed my face into her crouch. I used my whole tongue and licked up and down opening up her juicy pussy. My tongue darted in and out of her before I moved on to her clit. When I started to lick and suck her clit I put two fingers inside her and started finger fucking her. I made my fingers turn into a question mark and kept licking her clit. She came explosively gushing all over my mouth and face. She moaned at the top of her lungs pressing my face into her I nearly lost my breath.

I came up to kiss her she was still shaking a little.

"No one has ever done that to me," she laughed with a huge smile.

I told her we should try sixty-nine. As I said before she was very conservative but I got her to sit on my face. She slowly ground herself on my face before she took my cock in her mouth. I had her spit on my cock and she sloppily sucked while stroking me slowly. I loved the way she kissed and sucked the underside of my man meat. Not after too long, I felt that urge to cum. I told her I was going to and she kept sucking my soul out. I know I came a lot because it had been a few days since the last time I busted a nut. She took it all and sat upright on my face as I was close to making her cum again. I used her pussy juice as lube and first stuck a finger then two into her ass. That brought her into overdrive and she came again all over my face.

We sat back on the couch catching our breath. She snuggled close to me and kissed my chest and neck.

"I want you inside me," she said looking into my eyes.

She kissed her way down my chest to my cock. Hungrily sucking my softness into another raging boner. With my cock hard again she got on top and started riding me. Slowly up and down and when she was on the downside she would grind on me. She pushed her tits together as I hungrily sucked and licked both nipples at a time. My hands were full of ass. I spanked her a few times.

"Mmmmmmhhhmm si Papi"

"Fuck me," she would whisper in my ear as she started to speed up.

She came again gushing juices all over my cock. Her legs were shaking so I decided to switch places and I mounted her missionary. I had her legs up by my shoulders. I sucked her toes while pumping into her. I picked up the pace and force.

"Ohh, my goood" "fuck me harder," she moaned as her hips met my thrust.

Eventually, I bent her over doggy style. Her pale white ass had a heart shape. I smacked her ass some more as I thrust inside her.

"Mmmm, oohhh, yeaaa"

I pulled her by the hair so she bucked up against my cock. We fucked like animals. Her gushing and moans started pushing me over the edge. I felt my nut coming as I pounded my nut juice inside her. After I exploded I sat down out of breath. She snuggled next to me and thanked me for the fuck of her life.

After resting we jumped in the shower together. Kissing and fondling each other.

Published 
Written by Wolverinexforce
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments