Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Version of Share and Share Alike, Part 3

"Couple entertain college roomies."

9
2 Comments 2
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Dan and I had a surprise visit from two young men traveling through our town en-route home from college. The elder, Elli, just graduated. He brought along his eighteen-year-old freshman roommate.

‘Share and share alike’ was how Don and I  described my only extramarital tryst. Our neighbors, Elli’s parents, moved away, so Elli bunked with us for a few days before he got underway to college. Elli got quite an education in the few days he slept here! (Read the first two chapters to research his initiation.)

Four years later, he was back!

Elli revealed to his roomie about his fantastic time losing his virginity. Now it was Harry's turn. After we three lounged around the pool and Elli’s welcome home blow job, Harry and I went upstairs. He gave me a bath.

My first question of this lanky rising-sophomore was whether he wanted to lose his virginity with a quick fuck or learn about how to make love to a woman.

Harry replied, “The latter.”

“Well then we better get started,” I said as I took him by the hand and drew him to the bed. I guessed his parents were prescient to name him Harry. The size of his dick and balls were covered with the thickest growth of pubic hair I’d ever seen! I was tempted to grab a hairbrush and stroke his growth, grooming it to highlight a healthy-sized uncircumcised penis.

Already naked, we lay down together and stared at the ceiling, the art, and eventually, each other.

Being young, his pre-cum was leaking, filling the dick-end reservoir and the juice was spilling off the tip. Touching him anywhere meant Harry was like a bull in heat: rampant, erratic movements could cause an explosion. In fact I was surprised that he hadn’t climaxed in the bath while soaping my tits! But, being young, I also knew he would be ready to go again in a matter of minutes!

We lay on the bed and I stretched out next to him. We turned onto our sides facing each other, with full access to each’s sensitive zones. “A woman likes to be admired by her lover. Tell her that her body is a gift and that you want to unwrap each part carefully. Start with a kiss, just a light brush of your lips. Kiss again lingering and with more pressure. Then part her lips softly with your tongue. Kiss for a long time, varying between the soft butterfly kisses and the deeper French kisses that open her mouth to your exploring tongue. Shall we try this?”

He leaned into to me and ever so softly kissed my mouth. A moan escaped him, or was that me? 

Just as instructed, he took his tongue and slid it gently between my lips. This time I know the moan came from me!

“You are so beautiful. Thank you for this…” His “thank you” was lost when his passions overtook his caution and he kissed me violently, licking and sucking my lips, my tongue until I could hardly breathe.

“I think it is time to move to the next step. Brush your fingers across my nipples.” He did and his whole body shook with desire. I know he wanted to go right to the prize but he was holding himself back. I was proud of him.

"Do you see my nipples are expanding? They like to be touched and respond accordingly. Now you may grasp my tit and gently squeeze. Yes, just like that.” He took my right tit in his hand and began to knead it. His breathing was coming in short gasps and I wondered how long my lesson would last.

“Milk it. Draw the energy from my body to the tip of my tit. Watch, you’ll see it grow.” I could feel my body responding to his touches.

I said, “See, my nipples are erect and the white parts are reddening. You are doing a good job.”

I could feel the tingle between my legs that always happens when my tits are caressed. It wouldn’t be long before my pussy would be damp, ready for what was sure to come.

“Now run your hand down my belly. Not that far!” He was headed right to my pussy! “We still have a ways to go before you get there. Follow the pattern of the hair. Stroke me.”

“Harry, lover, look at my belly. You’d think that a girl getting aroused like this would flatten her belly. Not so! See how we girls getting ready to fuck actually puff our bellies out? It is to make our pussies more sensitive.”

I rolled over onto my back and pulled him to between my splayed legs. “Now you can squeeze both my tits at the same time, see? And suck my nipples! That makes a woman feel really good.“

“I didn’t know women liked that so much. I thought they just let a man do that for his pleasure.” My student was surprised.

“Oh no! The squeezing and sucking sends shock waves through us, right to our pussy. Don’t be shy about making noises as well. We girls like that too; it shows you are getting something out of it while we get something too. Some women can achieve orgasm from that alone,” I replied. This inspired him to attend to the task at hand [pun intended!].

“Now at this point, I will begin to caress your dick, not to jerk you off but to let you know I am interested in taking this to its proper conclusion. I’m sure your girlfriends have jerked you off, haven’t they?”

“Yes. Once.”

“I bet they loved those hairy balls and good-sized dick of yours. Where were you when a girl first got a grip on this hairy monster?”

“In the back of my car. I was embarrassed by all the come I splashed on her. I tried to hold it back but just couldn’t. She was pissed. She said she didn’t know how she was going to get in her house with all that gooey evidence on her clothes. We never did it again.”

“Did she let you touch her pussy?” I asked.

“No, she never would do that. I guess that crossed a line. But I sure wanted to know what it would feel like,” my student sighed, remembering hot make-out sessions with no relief for either party.

“She really missed out then. She could have had a wonderful climax from just your fingers alone. Too bad she didn’t know how good you could have made her feel.”

I eased myself out from under him and took his hand. My pussy was pretty drenched by this time. I led his hand down to my smooth bare cunt. “Yes, some women shave down there," I told him. “It intensifies the feelings. Now take your finger and lightly rub it over the lips. The outer lips will be damp enough for it to glide right around and between them.“

He softly stroked the lips and pushed his finger between them. “Do you feel a little knot there between the lips? That’s my clitoris. It is the most sensitive part of my whole body. It's swollen now because you did such a great job kissing my tits. There’s a nerve that runs from my nipples straight to my cunt, so remember never to skip our tits. Nips, little squeezes, massages, tweaking comes later. It’s all part of making love, not just fucking somebody.”

As he rubbed my pussy I took his dick in my hand and began to stroke him, pulling gently in imitation of what fucking me would be like. His breath was coming faster and I didn’t know how much longer he could hold back.

I’m selfish. I was not going to end this lesson without my own orgasm, so I continued the instructions in how to finger fuck a woman.

“Now take your finger and stick it in my pussy. Its slick isn’t it? Roll it around, yes like that. Now pull your hand out and stroke my clit. Do you see it swell? It’s made of the same tissue as your cock. It fills with blood too, when aroused.”

His foreskin receded. The head of his cock was bright red.

“See, match our colors. Put the head of that pole on top of my clit, see? Both red, hot, slick, needing relief.”

The veins stood out down the shaft and I knew the moment was near. He had a good cock, long enough to reach what needed reaching and thick enough to stretch me like I liked.

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

“Circle my clit, then stick your finger back in my cunt. Push up. do you feel a slight difference in the texture of my cunt wall? That’s my G-spot….”

“I thought that was a myth, not real!” my student exclaimed.

“Oh no! It’s real all right. Stroke that on the inside while I rub my clit. Then watch what happens.”

My nipples grew even harder, my pussy juices were soaking his hand when my cunt began to convulse. My hips bucked, my head trashed back and I was ready.

I pulled him back on top of me and guided his more-than-ready cock into to my throbbing pussy. The filling of my cunt with his young virile cock intensified my orgasm to unbearable heights. I know I screamed but I just didn’t care! Two, maybe three strokes later and he had his first orgasm in a woman’s cunt! Wave after wave of spasms shook his body, and mine responded in kind.

It seemed to go on for hours but eventually we broke apart and lay breathless, side by side.

“I can’t believe it! I never felt that way, even when I did it to myself! Thank you so much!”

“Oh, your lessons have just begun.”

Totally spent.” I have seen that word used to describe the end of sexual contact and we were there. For now.

After a breather, my young lanky stud was ready to go again. His eagerness inspired me to go again.

“Now the oral sex,” I said, remembering a favorite line from a movie. “Just let me sponge off, and you do the same. Lesson: Your lover is going to want a clean start. A girl might not give you oral ministrations if you are not squeaky clean.”

"Later on, experienced lovers might want to lick a just-fucked cunt or dick, but you will have plenty of time to do that later."

We headed off to the bath to wash each other’s privates and do a little anatomical exploring. I thought it remarkable that Harry never really got all the way soft. He proved it with how quickly he became rigid so quickly, back on my marital bed.

Using the words ‘marital bed’ aroused me as well. To fuck a guy there just adds to the adventure. Don and I had many a romp reminiscing about my previous encounters with Elli, I knew he would love to hear about Harry and me in our sack as well.

Harry was standing, penis pointing toward the sky. I lay back on the bed, legs spread apart. l motioned that long uncircumcised, curly-hair covered balled Adonis over to me.

“Observe,” as my fingers pulled at my pussy. “My lips are still swollen. Now you know I am ready for your next moves. Wet your fingers and gently stroke my lips.”

Non-verbal clues tell teachers inherently when her student gets it.

Harry did as he was told and my pussy lips parted, revealing a reddening clitoris.

“No! Don’t touch that yet. We’re not there yet. Run your fingers alongside the inside of the lips. You should feel enough moisture to smooth your way. If not, you are permitted to use a girl’s pussy juice to lubricate, but be gentle.”

I watched Harry’s dick rise and fall as he crouched at my knees. The foreskin was covering that beautiful crown but started to recede when my ass jerked up to welcome those fingers in my pussy. Harry then stroked my wet opening again.

“Slide down now to between my legs. It’s more comfortable if you kneel beside Don’s side of the bed as I hang my legs over the edge.”

My new lover’s torso was so long! I reveled in the idea that he could kneel, bend at his middle, and reach my nether regions so easily.”

Note to self: tall, slim guys with long dicks can suck my cunt any time they want.

I whispered, “Spread my pussy lips with your fingers, yes, just like that. Lean in and softly breathe on my cunt. Nice.”

I got another non-verbal, this one saying, “I am going to eat your pussy and I know it is going to be great.”

I felt him say that and replied, “Now a first lick.. just along the lips. Again. Go deeper in and circle the opening. Again. Again. Once more.”

I had a horrible thought, “Guys like this might have a hair trigger. What if he shoots his wad before I get fucked again?”

I grabbed his hair, even though I knew he wasn’t going to run away. I said, Now dip your tongue into that hole your fingers so expertly made. Ahh. You are a natural cunt-licker. Twirl that tongue of yours.”

We both heard our partner sing a ‘song with no words’ that reverberates when one person gets as much joy from giving as from receiving.

My clit must have been beet-red by now. I know his mushroom head was.

“Lick it. Yes. Lap it. Put your lips around it and suck it gently. Do it  the way a girl will  suck you  the first time she has it in her mouth. If that were her first time, you’d know it. Do it like that.”

A good pussy-licking brings out the she-beast in me. My climax rolled on and on and Harry held on! He followed my hips moving up and down, my grinding my ass into the mattress, my side-to-side wiggling. He never let up!

This real trooper knew enough to put two fingers into my cunt, making me rise off the bed, offering my swollen clit to his loving lips.

“Remember the spot I showed you earlier, on the top of my pussy?” I panted. “Stroke it now.”

I was a goner. I screamed and thrashed about on the bed, caught up in a mammoth orgasm.

He knew when his job was done and rolled off me, his twitching dick now almost touching his belly button. He was in dire need of relief!

“It’s part two of the lesson,” I said as we switched positions and I directed my attention an enormous, hungry hard-on. Harry was so ready I knew that I’d have to be careful or he’d start shooting cum on the ceiling, as well as all over me.

I leaned over his cock and blew softly along its length. My tongue first went to that spot where his shaft joins his balls. I circled each one and put one in my mouth, caressing the other one as it moved by itself. When his balls began to tighten into a hot mass, I licked back up to the head, spread his foreskin down as far as it would go.

Harry’s breath was coming faster and his cock jumped at each touch. I made my mouth into a circle and put that lip circle around his corona. Down just a bit, enough to flick my tongue across his frenulum.

He was getting close. To slow him down just a bit, I dangled his dick in front of my face, looked at him, licked at his frenulum and said, “This.” A lick up that slit. 'Is". A lick down that underside slit, ”Called," with my round mouth around the corona. “A ‘Frenulum".  I shoved his dick down my throat as far as I could.

I went up and down on that dick, sometimes his hair touching my cheek, over and over again until I felt his body stiffen, his giant hands on my scalp and felt spurt after spurt of cum shoot down my throat, out of my lips onto his balls and into the mass of hair, into my face and hair, more into my mouth.

Harry lay completely spent. There’s that word again, ‘spent’.

I thought, “Maybe we can spend another coin in that romantic piggy bank today?”

I voiced, “Let me share something with you, dear. At this time of your life, you can recover very quickly. Three today is not unreasonable for an apt pupil like yourself. Shall we see how fast you can get that beautiful cock back into my cunt?”

I let Harry get up and shower. When he got back, I’d freshened up a bit too. I had a new, never used hairbrush in my drawer. I took it out and combed that kinky growth of his. Harry took it as an honest gesture of respect and closeness.

As he hummed, I heard the garage door and knew hubby was home.

I thought, “Boy, is he going to be surprised!”

Again, I mused, “Maybe these two roommates can take turns eating my freshly fucked pussy. I’ll see if it can be arranged.”

 

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments