Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Delight

65
48 Comments 48
70.4k Views 70.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Matt wiped his brow on his T-shirt and looked down the line of soil that he had turned over. He still had a load to do and it felt like it was taking forever. If at least he could get half way by tea time he would feel like he had broken the back of his job.

His friend’s mum, Judy Morris, peered out of her kitchen window and admired Matt’s six pack, which he had revealed on mopping his perspiration. As Larry was in hospital with a broken leg and Judy’s husband was in Scotland on business, Matt had volunteered to dig her garden to earn some extra cash. He would be seventeen in two weeks and wanted to be able to afford some driving lessons.

“Say, Matt – why don’t you come inside for a cool beer?" Judy hollered through the window.

“I was just going to finish this bit!” Matt yelled back.

“Oh, you’ve done loads, come and grab a beer!”

Matt drove his fork into the earth and walked back inside, rubbing his hands on his jeans.

Judy prised off the top with her worktop bottle opener and it made a satisfying ‘speesp’ before she handed the bottle to her son’s best friend.

“There you go, you’ve earned it,” said Judy.

“Thanks.” Matt took a long draught of beer and gasped.

“Wow! That’s good.”

“I’ll be visiting Larry later, maybe I can take you, if you’re going?”

“Actually, I have football practice. Maybe I’ll go in the morning,” said Matt.

“That’s okay. The doctor said he’ll be fit to come out on Tuesday. I was going to bake him a cake.”

“Yeah, he would like that, I bet.”

“Yes. Is there anything you’d like?” asked Judy.

“Oh, such as?”

“Anything really. If there’s anything I can do, you only have to ask,” added Judy.

As she spoke, the thirty-nine year old brunette fiddled with the top button of her blouse. Her breasts were amazing. They were the type of breasts that made guys of Matt’s age stop in their tracks. She had 38 FF cups and Matt had almost gotten used to them, but sometimes she wore a certain top and he would find himself gazing at them. Like today, her reddish brown blouse was just thin enough to allow her lacy white bra to show through.

Judy wasn’t a slim woman, but she wasn’t fat. She had the hips and bum you would expect for a woman of her age who had kept a husband happy for eighteen years. Matt loved her knee-high boots, he loved her eye-shadow and the way her perfume was like mint and freesia rolled into one.

Matt was a rakish guy, between school and college with foppish hair and a half-hearted goatee growing on his otherwise smooth young face and chin.

“Do you want a cookie, Matt?”

“Oh no, I’m good thank you.”

“Is the beer okay, Matt?”

“It’s just the job, thanks.”

Judy licked her lips and twizzled her button one way and then the other.

“You sure you don’t want a cookie?”

“It doesn’t really go with…”

“Hmmm…?”

Judy had straightened her hold-ups through her skirt, completely sending Matt off guard.

“… the beer.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, I’m good with the beer, but thanks anyway.”

Judy popped open her top button, making sure she had Matt’s full attention. The youngster blinked and decided she had done it accidentally, but either way found himself staring at her boobs.

“Would you like to see my breasts, Matt?”

“Pardon?”

Even as she spoke, Matt’s cock began to unfurl in his jeans. He was at the age where the slightest thing could make him hard.

“You heard correctly, Matt. I asked if you would like to see my breasts.”

“I… well that is to say. You’re my…”

“Your what?”

“My best friend’s mum!”

“I can’t argue with that, Matt. But I feel like I could give you an extra payment for all your hard work.”

“What about Mr Morris?” asked Matt, draining his beer bottle.

“What about him? He’s away for another five days. Anyway, I’m not being unfaithful as such. I do want to pleasure you though.”

The words ‘pleasure you’ made Matt’s cock twitch until he stood in Judy’s kitchen with an obviously erect penis.

“I think a nice tit-wank and a blow job would do you the world of good, Matt. You’re still a virgin, aren’t you?”

Matt’s face blushed intensely.

“Ummm, yes. How do you know?”

“Women’s intuition. We know these things.”

“Oh right. Well you’re correct.”

“Your jeans are about to burst, Matt. Take them off and let me see your pipe.”

“Are you sure, Mrs Morris?”

Judy popped a few more buttons open on her blouse. She might have been nearing forty, but on that afternoon the naughty teenage girl inside her wanted to play and wreak havoc with the young man’s libido.

DominantLuisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DominantLuisa



Matt didn’t know whether he should stay or go, but watched like a deer in the headlights, until her blouse was fully open and her breasts heaved forward, straining inside her bra, her cleavage like two soft hills.

Judy helped make Matt’s mind up, undoing the stud on his jeans. Then, she drew the zipper down and released the tension on his poor cock.

She looked Matt square in the eyes as she reached behind her and undid the catch on her bra. Her breasts were at last revealed in their full splendour. Matt half gasped - half sighed as he looked upon her firm, round nipples. Her pear-shaped boobs were still so full and though heavy and pendulous, had not yet fully succumbed to the force of gravity. As she moved they seemed to quiver and bounce off each other.

Given time, Matt’s cock might have actually ripped through his boxers. Judy didn’t wait for that, but eased them down until his rock hard dick sprang over the elastic band.

“Do you want to feel them?” asked Judy, looking at her young guest, earnestly.

“May I?” asked Matt, politely.

“Help yourself,” said Judy, sexily.

Matt gulped and then cupped his hands around them, squeezing them together, before weighing them in his palms. He squished one breast with his left hand and with the other, pinched Judy’s nipples. Matt made the most of the few minutes he had in the kitchen. His first pair of tits were spectacular ones. Lovely and full and on close inspection had tiny veins just below the surface, which radiated from the areolae. They were so warm and lovely.

“You like them?” she asked.

“They’re fantastic!”

“Lean on the bar stool, Matt, and I’ll sort you out.”

Matt closed his eyes as he did as she said. Wasting no time, she pressed her boobs around his cock, rubbing the soft flesh around his throbbing meat. His purple end disappeared and then reappeared as she moved her body up and down, cushioning his penis beautifully between her amazing, soft tits.

“Hmmm… Ooh fuck! Oh, Mrs Morris!”

His foreskin rolled back and forth, trapped as it was between her massive tits. Matt looked down, wondering if she would be mad if he came on her tits. He wasn't quite there yet. In fact he didn't know how long he was going to last.

“You like that, you naughty boy! Hmmm?”

“Yes…oh fuck, it’s fantastic!”

“Okay, well now I will show you what real pleasure is, Matt.”

Matt’s breathing began to grow deeper and faster. It was suddenly interrupted by a choking groan as Judy wrapped her lips and tongue around his cock.

Matt gripped the rim of the stool, his buttocks clenched and his teeth gritted as the searing sensations of pleasure washed over his groin and made his cock throb unbearably. Judy used the lightest pressure on his cock, using her teeth to draw his foreskin back as her tongue licked his glands.

Matt’s entire body began to tremble with a combination of nervous excitement and pure ecstasy as he received his first blow job.

If there was one thing that Judy Morris knew how to do, it was suck cock and she was only too pleased to display her talents on the naïve young man in her kitchen. Her mouth stroked his cock slowly and tenderly. She knew there was no need to rush – he would come soon enough.

Matt groaned with each stroke of her lips on his inflamed dick. His bell end was pounding and he tried to hold back, feeling it was just wrong to cum but he couldn’t hold it. Judy tasted the first dribbles of pre-cum. Maybe she would let him fuck her next time, but for now, she just wanted him to fill her mouth with spunk.

Matt came. And how he came! His groans grew louder and louder until his voice was a shrill issue of pleasure and his body began to shake. Then his cock exploded. Judy closed her eyes as Matt unleashed a massive load of cum down her throat.

“Urgh! Aaaah! Ooh Mrs… Morris! Aaaarghhh!”

Judy kept her lips clamped around the end as wave after wave of orgasm shot through Matt’s body, and he ejaculated every last drop of his teenage semen into her mouth.

At last she released her grip on his cock and swallowed his spunk in one go.

She looked up at Matt and smiled. Then she took his cock in her mouth again and wanked him, sucking out the remaining few drops of cum.

“Oh, Mrs Morris!”

“That’s okay, Matt. Don’t be late tomorrow. I expect you to finish my vegetable plot and mow the lawn.”

“Yes, sure. I’ll be extra early.”

“All right. Well, I better get dressed,” she said. "I have a son in hospital to visit.”

Matt stood up and put his trunks and jeans back on. He was still technically a virgin, but he felt a bit more confident now. He wasn’t sure how he would quite look Mrs Morris in the eye again, but he looked forward to his next visit.

I hoped you enjoyed this short story. I tried a new 'voice' to convey the fumbling, nervous young man, bewildered by the sexy lady.

Danielle xxx

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments