Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Younger Lover.

"Something I'd be happy with."

110
42 Comments 42
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I am a thirty-seven year old divorced woman. Being from a conservative background, I was married at a young age; an arranged marriage. A decent guy - divorced, with a kid from his previous marriage who was four years old at the time of our marriage. Our marriage worked out fine for ten years. Then, as it happens with couples occasionally, if they are unlucky, we too separated. We remained on friendly terms, occasionally helping each other too with family stuff and whatnot but it all faded away eventually.

I was therefore surprised when, two years after divorce, I received a call from my ex to babysit the house and his son for a weekend since he was going away on a job trip. He was very embarrassed and very apologetic. I agreed of course. Perhaps for old times sake.

I arrived at the house around seven in the morning. He was supposed to catch a ten o'clock flight. He gave me a brief tour of the new house, apologizing profusely for bothering me as such and left in a hurry, already worried that he may get stuck in the airport traffic.

I closed all the lights, raised the blinds and settled in the living room. He had told me to use his bedroom, but it did not feel right. I sat there flicking through the channels on tv as I heard a commotion on the first floor. Some thumping and some whispering. He had told me that his son was asleep upstairs, so I started climbing upstairs to meet him now that it seemed that he was up.

Quite a sight greeted me as I ascended the stairs. Right there in the middle of the corridor was a young girl, buck naked, on all fours with my ex step son behind her banging her to kingdom come. Before I could make my discreet exit, I was seen however by him, at which he abruptly stood up and lo and behold his dong standing at attention grabbed my eye. Covered in a condom which was further covered in his girlfriend's juices, it was way bigger than his father's. And way thicker too.

"Oh damn, fuck, Sadi," he exclaimed, trying to cover his dick and failing. "When did you come? Dad never said anything about anyone being here." He always called me by my nickname, even when I was his step mom.

"I'll give you time to get decent," I said as I retreated downstairs, his girlfriend still too dumbstruck to move.

I was too struck by the sudden experience; it had been a long time since I had sex with someone, and it had been an even longer... actually, the first time I saw such a nice penis up close and personal. I could feel myself losing control, giving in, to the unholy thoughts entering my mind. NO,NO,NO I kept repeating to myself as my mind continuously replayed the withdrawal of his thick, manly cock covered in her juices from her pussy. Get a hold of yourself! I told myself as I heard their footsteps coming down.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

"Sorry, Sadi, I miscalculated," he was zipping up his pants.

She just gave me a flustered nodd before leaving.

"Yeah, nah, not my business," I waved it away.

We both sat down in absolute awkward silence for what seemed like eternity.

It was hardly a minute though at most, and my eyes seem to wander at his crotch, where I could still see his visible erection, creating a canopy in his pants. He noticed my eyes and adjusted it so that it would look even bigger. A risky move on his part, which surprised and aroused me at the same time.

"Dont worry Sadi, I won't tell Dad if you won't," he winked at me

"What do you mean, young man?" I said, gathering my last bit of self control.

"I see what you're looking at," he said, standing up and coming and standing right in front of me. I felt my last inhibitions ebb away as I felt his hand on the back of my head. He used his other hand to unzip his pants again and out sprung that dick. I felt my ovaries do a somersault as he gently pulled my head in, rubbing his dick on my lips.

"Open your mouth Sadi, I've dreamt of doing this for a long time." I complied without a second thought. I felt his thick head fill my mouth and stretch my jaws so much that it almost hurt.

"Lap the underside with your tongue!" He was getting flustered as I felt him ball my hair in his fist and move my head to and fro on his dick. I tried my best to lap the little nob on the underside of his circumcised dick. I let myself be as with each thrust he tried to get more and more in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat and causing me to gag, but there was no mercy.

His other hand pulled my shirt to one side so hard that it ripped the seams apart, revealing my bra. I felt him bend a little to undo my bra and with one hand he undid it while the other pulled my face on his cock so hard that I felt the tip go right in my esophagus. He pulled out just long enough to let me inhale before thrusting it back in again.

My panties were now soaked in my fluids as his free hand was playing with my breasts, stroking, rubbing, and twisting my nipples to the point it was a little painful. He kept at it for a while.

Suddenly, I felt his hand leave my tits alone and with both hands he kept my head in place and thrust so hard that his balls slapped my chin and his cock went right into my esophagus and it started pulsating rope after rope of his thick cum right down to my stomach. I tried to pull away, but to no avail. When he let go I surfaced like a drowning person and felt the last rope of his sperm across my face as his knees buckled before him and he sat down with a thud.

Published 
Written by Subsadia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments