Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soy Milk Latte, The Coffee Shop

"A tale of unrequited love or lust for that impossibly beautiful girl in a local coffee shop"

33
11 Comments 11
462 Views 462
99 words 99 words

Author's Notes

"I'm trying to widen my skills and write a few Micro stories to explore some ideas - this is my first attempt for a long time. I have to thank techgoddess for some help organising my thoughts and refocussing on different aspects, without her input I would have given up. I've developed it since then and hope it meets with her approval"

Soy Milk Latte—for Lauren, his favourite order of the day.

She was beautiful, ethereal, and graceful, with mermaid hair and an easy freckly smile, and he lusted after her.

Made with extra care, he called her name, handing the beverage to her.

A secret thrill as their fingers nearly touched today, and he envisioned his fingers bringing her such pleasure.

She flashed her smile and innocent thanks; he ached to hear more, do more, his erection safely hidden behind the counter.

She glided away, and he smiled to himself.

Perhaps he would be braver, smile, and speak tomorrow.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments