Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young co-workers lust for the office receptionist

"A collaborated story regarding a mature lady, the receptionist, and a younger male colleague."

8
7 Comments 7
34.9k Views 34.9k
629 words 629 words
Famous Story
I thought it might be fun to have a story contributed by any of the other authors on Lush.   So, I’ll start the story off, and then anyone else is free to jump in and write a paragraph or two using the Embellish section below.   Let’s see where this goes!

Andy was not long out of school and was lucky enough to secure an IT helpdesk position working for a large law firm in the city.   He had been working now for 6 months and had made some good friends while working there.   One person he has a soft spot for was Janice,

Janice has been working as a receptionist for 20 years.   She was in her late 50’s, but like a good wine, she has improved with age.   She always looked well dressed in her corporate attire and shoulder length blonde hair.   Today, Janice was having problems with her computer.   She was unable to access her email, so she called the helpdesk.   She was pleased when she heard Andy’s voice answer the phone.   She had always enjoyed talking with Andy whenever he passed through reception.   Andy arrived within 5 minutes to help Janice with her computer problem.  

The reception area faced the main front doors of the office, on both sides were corridors leading to other areas of the floor.   Behind her was a huge glass window facing the adjacent office block.   Andy took a quick look to confirm her computer problem.   Sure enough the email was not working.   Andy know that 9 times out of 10, this was caused by a network problem, so his first thoughts was to check the network cable,   He knelt down and followed the network cable from the computer to the socket in the floor.   As he got to the ground, he couldn’t help notice Janice had taken off her stiletto shoes.   He stared at her legs for a while.   She was wearing black tights which showed off the contours of her legs beautifully.

channeldemony1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
channeldemony1

  ‘Have you got sore feet Janice?’ asked Andy.   Janice looked down to Andy, ‘Oh yes, these new shoes are hurting my feet, sorry about that!’.  

Just then, someone walked in through the main doors.   Andy couldn’t see them, but he could tell from the conversation it was a client coming in for an appointment.   Andy, in a brazen move took this opportunity to start to massage Janice’s feet.   He knew she would remain professional while talking to the client and ignore his advances.   He caressed her feet in both hands; she took a fleeting glance down at him and then continued on talking with the client.   The client sat down on the guest chair as they waited for their appointment representative to arrive.

Janice picked up the phone to call for the member of staff meeting the gentleman.   Andy slowly moved his hands onto Janice’s legs.   His hands reached her thighs.   To his surprise Janice seemed to acknowledge his advances by opening her legs slightly.   He took this acknowledgement and moved further up her thighs towards her panty line.   The client was greeted by a member of staff and taken away into one of the many meeting rooms.

Even though they were now alone, Janice said nothing to Andy.   She continued on with her work.   Andy wasn’t sure whether he should continue or not.   However, he soon knew what he was doing was being enjoyed by Janice.   She lifted he bottom off the chair about an inch or two, as she lifter her skirt.   Andy took this signal eagerly, and pulled down her tights and panties in once swift movement.   Janice was now sitting on the edge of her seat, her skirt was up over her bottom and her legs spread wide.

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by deluxeduck
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments