Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who's the Boss?

"She was V.P. /owner of a large travel agency."

15
5 Comments 5
15.1k Views 15.1k
794 words 794 words
I was thirty two and working for a large travel company that had nineteen offices across the state. Working there was like leaving a child alone in a candy store. But that's another story. Actually, several other stories. I was in the advertising department and one of my projects was designing and writing our news letter for corporate clients. My editor was an attractive fifty-seven year old woman. She was about 5' 3" tall, with short salt and pepper hair, and pale blue eyes. She was also part owner and a vice-president.

We worked closely together on the news letter. Every day she had a dirty joke to relay to me. I had daydreamed about doing her, but with her position as a boss, I decided it was not a good move. Then one day she invited my direct boss and I to have lunch with her. The three of us went to a nice restaurant.

During our lunch conversation, she told us of her trip to Texas with one of our agents, a woman about twenty-eight. She told us that one night, the agent's younger brother came to her room after 1:00 AM and crawled into her bed. I wondered why she was telling us that. My boss was married and I was single. Was she letting me know she liked younger men? I decided to ignore it.

Two weeks later she asked me to accompany her on some errands. It was about 10:30 AM when we got into her red sports car. She let me know we'd be stopping by her condo. She was having it remodeled.

When we arrived, we climbed the stairs and entered into the living area. There were three carpenters there. She spoke with the foreman about the work they were doing. When she was finished, she showed me the kitchen. Then she said, "Oh, come and see my new hot tub." She took me downstairs to her bedroom. The workers had completed that part of the home.

She stood in front of me with her back to me as we admired her tub. I was more interested in checking out her petite body. Here we were, alone in her bedroom and she had told me her sex-capade. I stepped up close behind her. Her perfume filled my nostrils. I became aroused. She then made the first move. She reached around behind her and found the bulge in my slacks.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

As she rubbed me, I moved in closer against her body. Holding her shoulders, I leaned around and kissed her lips. As we were kissing, she unzipped my pants and grabbed my stiff rod and pulled it out. She slowly jacked me. 

When we came up for air, she turned to face me. Then she sat on the edge of her bed and took my hard cock into her mouth. I had wanted this from her for a long time. My 'hands off policy' was now in tatters. After several wonderful minutes of her bobbing her head back and forth while she sucked on me, she took me out of her mouth. She turned and crawled with all fours onto her bed, her ass facing me.

I came close, pushed up her skirt over her hips and pulled down her panties. This was my first time fucking while dressed, I took cock in hand and slipped up inside of her, her velvety pussy clutching my cock. As I listened to the pounding hammers upstairs, I was doing some pounding of my own. Rotating my hips as I made my thrusts into her. I could hear her begin to moan as her pleasure was mounting. I leaned forward and asked her, "Who's the boss now?" 

I was keeping my pace slow, wanting to have this last a while. I would have loved to have her totally naked, but sadly the situation didn't warrant that. As my excitement rose, I became more pronounced with my movements, fucking her harder and faster. She began saying, "Yes," and calling out my name over and over as I slammed against her bare ass.

Then as the orgasmic orchestra built for it's crescendo, I could feel I was about to explode. Suddenly it happened and I shot my wad, hot and thick inside of her. My movements slowed as I tried to bring her down slowly. 

I backed out of her and she got up from the bed. We straightened our clothes. She went into her bathroom to clean up. Then it was back to work.

A few months later, she resigned from the company and moved to New York to retire. I'm glad we were able to share our lust for one another before she left. And just maybe, that's why she allowed it to happen.

Published 
Written by Roman14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments