Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wendy’s Obscene Bikini

"She’d put on a filthy show for her perverted neighbor. Now it was time for her to satisfy the pool boy."

91
17 Comments 17
6.5k Views 6.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Wendy checked her image in the mirror.  It was an obscene bikini, little more than three tiny triangles and some string.  She turned this way and that, excitement sending little jolts to her overheated pussy.

Less than twenty-four hours had passed since her husband’s car had moved down the street away from the house.  Before he’d even left the neighborhood, Wendy had slipped out of the house and over to her neighbor’s.  Andre and Jordan were already in the basement, waiting for her, and she spent hours fucking and sucking two thick black dicks.  She’d put on a filthy show for her perverted neighbor, who loved to bear witness to her debauchery, to the point where he let her use his basement party room as a private little fuck pad when there was some risk that Wendy’s husband might come home.

Once she was certain her husband’s flight was in the air, she dragged the two young black boys back to her house, sucking more cock in the living room before dragging them upstairs and letting the two young guys fuck her into oblivion in her marital bed.  Those guys, two fine physical examples of youth and stamina, had fucked Wendy in every position she asked for:  missionary, doggy-style, cowgirl on one with the other’s cock stuffed halfway down her gullet as her pussy clamped down on the cock fucking her, orgasms rolling at her in waves.  

Their private little fuck parade had gone on until the early hours. It ended when Wendy had milked the guys’ balls dry three times.  Wendy had taken them as a pair and singly, taking a fucking from one while the other watched and rested, her libido snarling and hungry, cum on her breasts, dripping from her face, and matting her hair. She took their final offering into her pussy before she finally settled to sleep at four in the morning.

***

Wendy was wide awake by 11 a.m. the next morning.  She sipped her coffee, wanting the time to move quicker.  The pool guy her husband hired was due at noon, and her needy little pussy was ready for more young cock.

She showered, teased her short auburn hair dry, and then slipped into the tiniest string bikini she owned.  “Oh my God, you’re such a nasty fucking slut,” Wendy thought to herself, before stepping into a pair of four-inch heels that exaggerate the length of her legs and the light musculature of her thighs.  “Just like a Las Vegas hooker.” She crinkled her nose at her reflection, devilment in her eyes as she thought about what the pool boy would soon see.

Wendy knew she was going to have to go in hard with the young guy. He was a shy one, and there was a real possibility he would just bolt if Wendy gave him time to think too much. It was going to require her to make a move as soon as he arrived, a quick, hot seduction where Wendy had his cock in her mouth before the guy even reached the side of the pool.  Thankfully, the backyard was private: not even her perverted neighbor could witness the mature woman on her knees, sucking on a youngster’s cock.

Wendy was hot for sex, eager for the boy’s arrival.  Her lush body trembled, her pussy convulsing with need despite the pounding she had taken last night.  Anxiously, she looked at her phone and groaned with anticipation.  The boy was due in five minutes.

He arrived three minutes early. Wendy felt the excitement surge within when she heard the side gate close, and the clattering of his equipment as he rolled into the backyard.

“Okay, let’s go,” she said to herself.

The young man gawked when Wendy strode onto the patio, her body so obscenely on display. Wendy kept to her plan.  She moved in close, heels peck-peck-pecking the patio as she gazed at him. He was just so perfect: nineteen, tall, blonde surfer-dude hair.

“Hi,” Wendy smiled. She moved even closer and pressed her hand against the guy’s shorts.  “Maybe leave the pool ‘til later, hmm? I’ve got something else in mind for you right now,” Wendy said softly.

He gasped and spluttered: “Mrs. K? What the fu…?”

Wendy brushed her finger’s over his cock. He gulped, then nodded quickly, face slack with surprise.

Wendy asked, “I hope you like my bikini?”

“Uh…yeah…but it’s kinda small,” he managed.

“That’s the idea,” Wendy responded, a soft smile forming on her lips. She squeezed his cock, tugging his shorts down over his thighs. His underwear dropped with them, and a fat, young cock sprang out.

Wendy groaned and curled her fingers around the dick displayed in front of her. “Well, well, well, I guess you really do like this little bikini,” she sighed.

The guy shivered as Wendy caressed her soft fingers along his length. She gazed down at the cock, excitement gurgling in her belly. She set her attention on the guy’s face, hand working slowly, then moved in, pressing her chest against the boy’s body. Her plush lips settled on his mouth, quick and hard, her tongue slipping past his lips and teeth.

The guy just stood there and took the kiss for a couple of seconds until Wendy broke away.  She murmured, “You’re so hard. Would you like me to keep stroking that gorgeous young cock ‘til you come?”

“Mrs. K…you’re married,” he muttered.

Wendy snorted and rolled her eyes, increasing her grip on the thick shaft.  “That’s what makes it hot for me,” she whispered into his ear.  “I love fucking when my husband’s away.” She looked down at the cock again, thrilled at how rigid it was in her fist, the bulb purple and swollen. “I think I want this thing inside me. I think I want you to fuck me,” Wendy breathed.

“But…but…it’s wrong,” the young man said.

Wendy grinned at him, then nodded. “That’s why it’s fun, sweetheart.”

“Will we get in trouble?” The guy groaned it out, eyes closing as his hips started to rock, to thrust against the woman’s fist.

Wendy’s hand moved faster over the thickening slab of cock. “No…we won’t get in trouble…nobody’s here. Nobody can see. I’ll jerk you off and then you can get to work on the pool.”

Wendy’s free hand dipped behind the tiny patch of bikini covering her pussy, the little tuft at the apex of her slit soft against her palm. She teased her clit, gasping as she ducked down to kiss him.

He moaned into Wendy’s open mouth, tongue swirling with Wendy’s when he returned the kiss, and the woman knew she had him.  Those hips thrusting into her fist like he was fucking it, his tongue buried in her mouth, told her all she needed to know. Her plan had worked; moving in fast, like a strike of lightning, had pushed the guy past any reluctance and conflict. He was one of the good ones. The kind Wendy liked. He was nicely presented and polite. Respectful. Not arrogant or pushy. He was a good-looking young man with a hard cock, lust exploding as the kiss rolled on.

The kiss broke, leaving both of them breathless.  He was still working his dick through Wendy’s fist, when a hand fell to one of her breasts, mauling the woman’s tit flesh. “You’re incredible. You have such a hot little body,” he gasped.

The compliment thrilled Wendy. She kept her body close to her, her soft lips at his ear. “You like older ladies?”

The guy nodded slowly, his attention on Wendy’s breasts. “Yeah…I never really thought about it but…yeah, I do,” he said, his chest heaving

Wendy laughed, then nipped at his earlobe. “Didn’t think I’d be such a filthy slut, did you?”

The guy shook his head and groaned. “No, Mrs. K…no way.”

“Shocked you, did I? Took you by surprise coming out here in my little bikini. Didn’t expect me to grab your cock?”

He gulped, the cockhead leaking pre-cum all over Wendy’s fingers as her tight fist kept moving over the length. “I … I always thought you were a nice lady,” he mumbled.

Wendy chuckled and crinkled her nose at him. She nodded and said, “Uh-huh. I know. That’s what I want people to think. I want everyone to think I’m just a boring, married lady with time on her hands and a husband who works away.”

Wendy sighed and worked faster at the young man’s dick. She peered down at the cock and rubbed at her clit, gasping as the sensations went through her.  She kissed him again, her increasing hunger for this sweet guy blossoming inside her.  The catch in his throat told her he was close to his peak.  She turned up the heat, allowing even more filth to drip into her words.

“This is who I am. I’m the cheating whore who wears a slutty bikini and heels so I can get fucked by the young pool guy.”  Wendy shoved her tongue into his mouth for a moment, then pulled back. “You want to fuck me, baby? Do you want to take me out here, right by the pool? I’ll suck that fat young cock…I’ll give you this wet pussy…You can even fuck me bareback…Is that what you want, sweetie?”

The guy’s hips were slamming now, his slick, engorged cock fucking into Wendy’s fist.  His hands were all over her, groping her breasts.  “Oh, God, Mrs. K,” he suddenly groaned.

And then ejaculate spat from his dick and splashed hotly against her quivering thighs.

***

Reclining on a chaise lounge, Wendy watched him work. The obscene bikini was gone, a little tangled mess on the pool deck, and was left only in her heels and a straw hat with a black band around the crown, sunglasses, and her wedding ring.

The young guy was naked, too. He worked at the pool, glancing at Wendy now and then, that fat cock close getting stiff while Wendy relaxed on a recliner, pussy hot for the sex.

“You almost done?” Wendy called out to him

He paused and looked at her. “Couple of minutes, Mrs. K,” he said.

Wendy smiled at him. Then she grabbed her phone—the dirty phone, the one her husband didn’t know about. Wendy’s fingers moved over the keys. She sent a message to the neighbor.  ‘Young Pool Guy is here,’ she tapped out.  ‘I was gonna bring him over but he’s shy. Maybe another time.’

“I think you’re done there,” Wendy called out to him, setting the phone down.

The guy looked across, his expression showing a mix of feral need and fear.

“It’s time for you to bring that cock over here. And it’s time for you to get that tongue in my pussy,” Wendy added.

The guy’s eyes went round and huge, face slack, as he nodded.  “Mrs. K, are you sure…?”

Wendy spread her thighs to show him her pussy. It was a deliberate taunt, a lewd exhibition designed to counter the guy’s conflict, part of which appeared to have reared its ugly, no-fun head again.  “Does this look like I’ve got doubts?”

He swallowed hard as he stared at Wendy.

Wendy saw the cock twitch. “Get your young ass over here and kiss my slutty pussy,” she called out. She slid a finger through her labia, her wedding flashing in the sun. “This bitch wants that big cock.”  Her hips jerked like she was fucking a cock, finger slipping over her clit as Wendy masturbated herself. “C’mon,” she nearly whined.  “I’m hot and wet for you. Let’s have some fun.”

The guy dropped the long pole with the brush mounted at the end and moved around the pool, his thick cock bobbing with each step. As he got closer, Wendy sat up, her attention on the cock and dangling balls. She rubbed her clit with one hand and reached for the dick with the other.

“I wanna suck that thing,” she moaned, leaning toward him.

The guy nodded, groaning when Wendy jacked his length for three or four strokes. She took her hat off and tossed it aside, then ducked her head to suck his bulbous cockhead into her mouth.  “Oh, God, Mrs. K,” he moaned.

Wendy sucked and slurped. She slobbered at the bulb, cranking the cock down near his balls, taking the length in deep until the bloated head bumped into the back of her throat. She gasped and spluttered when her mouth came off the side of his young cock, some of her saliva dripping from her lips.

Wendy grinned up at his face, hand moving over the cock, the shaft slick with her spit. “Little trick I taught myself,” Wendy said.

Celeste_Lincon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celeste_Lincon

“Mrs. K…you’re incredible,” the guy breathed.

Wendy laughed softly, then asked, “Want to fuck my married pussy now?”

“Does your husband really not know?”

Wendy shook her head, hand moving over the cock. “No. And neither did the one before him. I was widowed and married again. I’ve been cheating for fifteen years. My husband’s away. A lot. This is what I do.”  She let go of the cock and eased back on the recliner, legs wide, and pointed to her pussy.  “Okay, I jerked you off ‘til you came. I’ve sucked your dick. Time for you to service me properly. Lick my twitching cunt.”

Wendy felt the thrill of excitement when she saw the guy’s face register shock at the obscenity.

“That’s such a filthy word, isn’t it, sweetie?” Wendy muttered as the guy lowered himself to his knees.  “But I’m in that kind of mood,” she added. She held herself splayed; neat labia pinned back with the tips of her fingers to expose her slick, pink core. “Treat me right and this could be a regular thing.”

The guy stared at Wendy’s opening for several long seconds. Wendy could see the awe behind his eyes.

“Go on, honey,” she breathed.

He nodded and then bent down, tongue flickering against Wendy’s engorged clit.

“Yes, baby, I love it,” she moaned, her fingers in the guy’s thick, fair hair as he worked his tongue over Wendy’s wet mound and into her pussy. He sucked at her clit and slid a finger inside as he slurped on her.

She gasped and squirmed, depravity pouring out of Wendy’s mouth as her orgasm built.  “Fuck…yes…lick it…lick my cunt…lick it…suck that clit into your mouth, Yesssss…just…fuck…just a little more…a little harder!” Wendy sobbed, her core tightening.

The guy worked hard at her pussy, his tongue busy over her slick, hot flesh while Wendy mauled her breasts, recliner shunting and shifting as Wendy’s hips jerked.

Wendy’s climax hit her, the judders strong through her body and limbs, her fingers stirring her insides as Wendy took control away from the boy, pushing him aside.  The guy leaned back on his haunches, his young cock in his fist, as Wendy writhed and let the orgasm consume her.

When it receded, Wendy sucked in oxygen, trying to slow the slamming of her heart.  Looking up through hooded eyes, she saw that cock in the guy’s fist and shuddered, then leaned back on the lounger, spreading her thighs wide.

“Come on,” she managed.  “Time to give my pussy that big fucking dick of yours.”

The young man groaned.

“Come here, baby,” Wendy urged.

He climbed onto the recliner with Wendy. Both of them shifted around. The guy moved in closer, one hand supporting his weight while he aimed the bloated head at Wendy’s pussy, nudging against her glistening labia.

She gasped when the dome slid past the slick resistance, pussy stretching to take the length and girth the cock he was offering her.

“Uh-huh, just wait for a second,” Wendy moaned, placing her palm against the guy’s chest to slow him down. She shifted position, gasping at the length of cock inside her body. “Just…God…just let me get used to it,” Wendy muttered.

“It’s tight, Mrs. K,” he said through gritted teeth.

“Yes, baby, I know,” Wendy gasped. She nodded at him, hips moving as a signal she was ready to fuck. The guy started to offer his entire length to Wendy’s pussy. She groaned when his balls nudged against her butt.

“All the way out, honey. Keep the head inside me but I want to feel that thing slide all the way out.”

Wendy groaned again, wall-eyed with bliss as the guy withdrew his cock before sliding it back inside her with a slow, steady pace. “Do that a few more times then…I want you to pound me. Give it to me nice and soft for a few more strokes then…just fuck me.”

He did it for Wendy. She breathed out her pleasure as the silky glide stretched her pussy deep, the action working faster until the boy braced himself above her on two arms, locked at the elbows, the full force of his fucking slap-thwacking against the older woman, the chaise protesting with vehemence.

Wendy looked up and saw his face tight with need. He was staring at the older woman, hips working hard, teeth bared in a silent snarl. His muscles bunched and flexed, biceps bulging as the boy took a white-knuckle ride on the lounger, his cock fucking in and out of Wendy’s drenched, spasming pussy.

“Don’t come,” Wendy growled. The guy kept on pounding like he wanted to smash Wendy’s pubic bone to dust. “No, come on, slow down…I’m not ready…I want you to fuck me from behind,” Wendy gasped. It took a shove at his shoulder to get him to listen.

“Mrs. K,” he gasped.

“Uh-huh, I know, but you’ll come and I’m not anywhere near done with you yet,” Wendy breathed.  She felt the void when the cock sipped free. “God, just put it back in,” Wendy moaned, rolling to her hands and knees, hips rolling to offer her pussy, creasing at the waist to look back at him.  She reached behind her, pulling herself open for him, revealing her leaking pussy and her soaked inner thighs, excitement surging through her when she saw his expression.

“Mrs. K…you are so hot,” he muttered.

“I take care of myself,” Wendy responded, in between gasps. She pulled harder at her butt, desperate for the young guy’s size in her pussy again. “I like to look good for young guys like you.”

The guy was crouching, cock in hand, his cock dome aimed at that wet pussy.

“Put it in…grab my waist…and fuck me,” Wendy snarled.

She sobbed when the cock speared into her, the boy’s size flexing inside her, his fingers tight on Wendy’s waist. It was all raw frantic fucking. She moaned and fucked back against the guy’s inward stroke, groaning in delight, a curse bubbling from Wendy when her mobile phone rang.

It was her everyday phone, the ringtone a sign her husband was calling. The guy’s cock slid from Wendy’s pussy as she moved to take the call.

“Hi,” Wendy answered. She stood up, phone in one hand, the other hand reaching for the guy, curling her fingers around his dripping shaft, urging him to his feet.  “The guy’s here doing the pool,” Wendy said, trying to mask her heavy breathing. She led the young man towards the house, hand on his cock like a leash.

“Oh, yeah…he’s working really hard,” Wendy said. She braced herself against the wall next to the French doors with one hand, arching her back and rolling her hips so that the guy had easy access to her drenched pussy. He took the hint and moved behind her, jacking his dick before pushing the engorged head through Wendy’s labia.

“Uh-huh, I’ll take care of him,” Wendy said into the phone, biting her lower lip hard. The guy held her hips and worked his shaft in and out. It was divine for Wendy, the pleasure sublime as she held the moan, the guy’s hands moving around so he could squeeze Wendy’s breasts.

“I’ll probably…swing by the library later,” Wendy managed to say. The guy was fucking slowly, giving Wendy the entire length in long, easy strokes. Wendy’s head lolled loose, sunglasses clattering to the patio.

“Just…just my sunglasses…I dropped them,” Wendy moaned.  The guy moved faster, his cockhead probing deep. Wendy squirmed and swiveled around to look back at him. She signaled with a roll of her eyes that she was loving the cock jammed in her pussy.

“Hold me...fuck me hard,” she mouthed. The guy got busy, taut stomach slapping Wendy’s butt, her flesh rippling as he worked at the pussy.  Wendy’s eyes rolled into her head.

“Okay…I better get going,” Wendy told her husband. She bit her lower lip again harder this time, a gasp issuing forth.  “I…I…I miss you, too,” she sputtered, quickly hitting the “end” button, gasping as the guy went after her pussy, his hands all over her body as she rocked back against him.

“God yes, “she hissed.  “Just…oh my God, just keep on fucking like that.” The perversion bubbled out of Wendy in a babbling rush as she felt the size working within.  “I’m just a cheating slut…I just love the cock…God, you’re such a great fuck…You want to service my pussy as well as the pool…You want to keep this a regular thing when my husband’s away?”

Wendy’s heels pecked the patio as she struggled to stay upright. The guy was going at her pussy so fiercely, gasps coming from them both, moans and groans of pleasure mixed in with the slapping of skin-on-skin.

“Mrs. K…Fuck, yeah, I wanna do this again…keep on fucking you,” he moaned.

“My husband’s paying you…to fuck his wife…that makes me so fucking wet…does that turn you on, too?” she mewled.

“I’ll do the pool for free…if I get his hot pussy every week,” the boy sputtered.

“No…no…no…let him pay you…take his money. It makes me hot to know he’s giving you cash for using me like this. I love it. I just fucking adore what I do.”

“Oh God, Mrs. K, I can’t keep going like this. I just wanna come.”

It was an effort for Wendy to pull off the cock. She was working into her climax, her head reeling knowing she was giving her pussy to this young kid behind her husband’s back, while on the phone with the unsuspecting man. She was close, stomach roiling and pussy clenching, lust smeared all over the insides of her thighs, dripping down her calves

“No…please…not yet,” Wendy groaned. She felt her pussy twitch as the cock slipped free of her body.

“Let’s go inside…my bed…you can fuck me on my bed.”

He followed Wendy into the house. His cock waggled around, his expression all about feral need, his eyes on her body.

Wendy took him to the room she shared with her husband, the site where those two black kids had taken her the other night. The bed was neat, fresh sheets and cover laid on it, the cum-stained evidence of Wendy’s infidelity in the washer.

Wendy climbed on the bed and rolled to her back, spreading her legs for the young guy. She held up her arms and smiled at him.

“Okay, so, let’s do it this way. I want to kiss you while we fuck…I want your tongue in my mouth…I want to feel your breath as your orgasm approaches…I want to look at your face when you empty your young bloated balls inside me.”

“Oh my God, Mrs. K…you…you want me to cum inside you?” The guy was kneeling between Wendy’s thighs, cock in his fist, the fat head hovering just above Wendy’s engorged clit.

“Baby, I want to feel your cum dripping out of me for the rest of the day. I want to feel it all squishy in my underwear.”

The guy boggled, eyes wide, mouth open. “That’s so fucking filthy,” he groaned.

Wendy chuckled, sounding dark and corrupt. “Yeah…I know,” she whispered.

The guy moved in.  The bloated head pushed her labia aside, stretching them around his thickness.  She groaned and her legs rose, curling around his back.  She took the back of his head in her hands and pulled him down, tongues grappling.  The boy fucked slowly, using steady but powerful strokes.  His eyes bore into hers, and hers into his.  It wasn’t romantic, it was just intense.  Then the guy’s body went rigid and his breath caught.

“Yes…give it all to me…all your cum…I want your seed in my pussy,” Wendy gasped.

He grunted and went up on two straight arms, cockhead buried deep in Wendy’s clenching pussy.  Her legs held him inside her and he threw his head back, purging himself of lust.

As the guy shook and shuddered on top of her, his young cock kept pulsing against the scalding walls of her pussy, Wendy worked her fingers over her clit to tease herself to her own writhing climax.

***

Wendy didn’t bathe when the guy left the house. She slipped into a pair of panties, pressing a hand against her vulva so the cotton was soaked when the boy’s ejaculate slipped from her body.

Wendy dressed in blue safari shorts and a blue tank top with a pink flower design. She was in suburban-housewife mode. She found her sunglasses on the patio, then checked both her phones: no calls from her husband but there was a message from her neighbor on the dirty phone.

“Did u get off fucking the young guy?” she read.

Wendy sniggered and then typed out her response.  “Sure did. I’ve got his cum inside me now.”

Her pussy clenched, semen leaking into her panties, when she read the next message.  “The basement’s ready. I can have a couple or three guys for you whenever you want.”

Wendy sighed and closed her eyes, excitement surging between her legs. “Uh-huh, let’s make that a date for tomorrow,” she muttered.

Published 
Written by wendy52
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments