Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wendy's Lust For Dave

"After a visit from Dave to her work, Wendy decides to surprise Dave"

31
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Wendy sat at her office desk and recalled the events from the last meeting with Dave. Having already surprised her with the visit to the cabin and subsequent visit to her office, they had a final weekend in the DoubleTree Hotel. Since then, they had phoned and chatted, but Wendy wanted more. She wanted the feel of Dave's body and his cock in her pussy once again.

She opened the banking app on her phone, checked her account, then checked airline ticket prices. She would have sufficient funds with a few working weekends and some overtime. On her home that evening, she stopped off at the mall and got her pictures taken, and then once home, she filled out her passport application.

A few weeks passed, and Wendy kept her plan to herself. Her passport arrived in the mail. Luckily her husband had not bothered to check it while she was at work. While chatting with Dave, she asked him about his time off and when he had it planned. She confirmed with her work and found that the same weeks were available.

Over supper, Wendy told her husband, Jerry, that one of her work colleagues had been planning a trip to Europe, but her travel companion had dropped out at the last minute, so she had asked Wendy to go with her. Jerry was stubborn, told Wendy they could not afford it, and asked what he would do without her. Wendy lied that she only had to pay a cancellation fee and would arrange for Jerry's sister to come over and ensure she fed him. Reluctantly, Jerry agreed, but only if his sister would stay and keep running errands for him. Wendy assured him that she would.

Finally, it was the day of Wendy's trip. She took the train to the airport, two hours away, and then checked in for her flight. The whole time her stomach was in knots with anticipation. During her last call with Dave, she ensured he would be home, but she still took a considerable risk.

Once on board, she sat next to a woman of similar age. They talked about the flight and what they planned to do. Wendy kept her real reason to herself until the other woman admitted to having an affair. At this point, Wendy told her the facts. She was amazed at the risk that Wendy was undertaking. Finally, they exchanged numbers to tell each other the outcome of their visits.

Wendy was surprised at how easy it was to clear immigration and transferred to her next flight. Finally, she arrived at Manchester Airport and collected her luggage.

She pulled out her phone and dialled the number, which was answered after two rings.

"Hi Dave, what you doing?"

After a pause, Dave replied, "Just sat at home, been doing laundry."

"In that case, get your sexy ass down here and pick me up from Terminal Three."

Dave, still in shock, drove the ten-mile drive to the airport, parked the car, and went to the terminal. He saw Wendy at once. She had a cardigan top on, the low cut of the neckline revealed her cleavage, and the knitwear strained across her 38DD breasts.

They hugged and kissed, their mouths meeting and moulding as one. Their embrace broke. Dave held her luggage in one hand and Wendy's in the other. They walked briskly to the car. One driving back to the house, Wendy explained how she had saved up for the trip and that she had to see him again.

Playx69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playx69

They were back at the house in fifteen minutes. As soon as the front door was closed, Dave kissed Wendy again; her back was leaning against the door. She had her hands on Dave's zipper and pulled it down. Next, she undid the button on his jeans and pulled them down over his hips. Meanwhile, Dave had undone Wendy's cardigan and was squeezing her breasts.

Wendy dropped to her knees and pulled Dave's jeans down lower to reveal his hardening cock.

"Fuck, I have missed you and this cock so much," she said before pushing back his foreskin to lick around the head of his cock.

Dave had forgotten how good it felt to have Wendy's mouth on his cock, as she started to take it further into her mouth, her head going back and forth. He reached down, held her head, and rocked his hips. Her mouth felt amazing on his hard cock. Wendy moved her hands up Dave's thighs and then grabbed his buttocks, pulling him even closer, and then her finger located Dave's tight ass, and she pushed a finger in, forcing Dave to let out a slight moan. Finally, he could not hold back any longer. His pent-up urge to cum was too much. His cock twitched and spurted his load into Wendy's throat.

Wendy stopped up, and they kissed. Dave could taste his cum in Wendy's mouth. Dave undid Wendy's bra and pants, pushing them down, followed by her see-through white lacy panties. He took her hand and led her to his bedroom. He guided her onto the bed and knelt between her spread legs. He leaned forward, and they kissed again, his chest rubbing against her hard nipples, his semi-flaccid cock rubbing against her throbbing clit.

"Fuck, Dave, I need you. I need you so much. I want you more than ever."

Dave kissed her neck and cleavage before licking around each nipple, sucking them, and tugging them with his teeth.

"Bite me, mark me, make me yours," she growled.

Dave sunk his teeth into Wendy's right breast and felt his teeth sink into her skin. She moaned and forced her head back into the bed.

He began to move his knees back as he kissed down her body before his tongue found the folds of her wet pussy. He licked up and down and then pushed his tongue deep inside her. Her aroma filled his nostrils, and her taste filled his mouth. He put his hand on her tits and squeezed them hard as she moaned loud.

Dave sat up, put his hands behind Wendy's knees, lifted her legs, and pushed his rigid cock deep into Wendy's wet pussy. He began fucking her with deep long hard thrusts, his balls slapping against her. Wendy wrapped her legs around Dave, pulling him deeper into her. He felt her pussy grip his cock, as she started to orgasm. Dave pushed his hips harder and kept his cock inside her as she came again.

"Fuck, I needed that. Now I need to sleep. Please hold me, Dave. I love you."

"I have no intention of moving," Dave replied. "Tomorrow, we are going on a road trip to Scotland."

"Thank you, Honey."

"They are some pretty remote places, good places for sex."

"Dave, I love you even more."

Within a few minutes, the jet lag had hit Wendy, and she fell asleep in Dave's arms.

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments