Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walking The Dogs

"Friendship builds over time between mature couple and leads to sex."

20
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Sixty-three-year-old Emily Wagstaff walked her elderly neighbour Janet's dog and got into the habit of walking the same route at approximately the same time each day. As other people tended to do the same thing, she often saw the same people each day.

One such person was fifty-nine-year-old Trevor Hinton and over a short space of time, the two progressed from nodding or smiling at each other to saying, "Good morning," to actually stopping for a brief chat. The two of them took a liking to each other, as did the dogs, incidentally, and the chats became longer and more inquisitive.

They had now progressed to sometimes sitting side by side on a bench whilst the dogs in their care had a runaround and during the course of these chats, it came to light that whilst Trevor was divorced, Emily was married but the impression that Trevor got was that she was not very happily so. By now their legs would sometimes touch as they were sitting together and they looked into each other's eyes as they laughed at something that was said or at what the dogs were doing.

One day they were sitting together and Trevor said, "Emily, when were you last made love to? I don't mean had sex I mean actually made love to?"

Emily, perhaps not surprisingly, was a bit taken aback at this question and blushed slightly before replying, "Ha, well I suppose that that would be about fifteen years ago. Although sometimes it also seems that long since I had sex."

"Yes, I thought so. An attractive woman like you should be made love to frequently," said the rather handsome Trevor.

"Well, that is as maybe but it is what it is, I suppose," replied Emily philosophically.

"It need not be you know," said Trevor now with his hand on her thigh.

"I am married, Trevor, I am not sure what you are suggesting but..." she started, but liked his tightening grip on her thigh.

"You are not happily married though, are you?" asked Trevor with his fingers moving slightly further up her thigh.

"Not really, no, but I have never strayed," said Emily who was feeling torn between accepting this handsome man's obvious advances or staying loyal to Arthur, her husband.

"Please let me make love to you Emily," Trevor pleaded but they were interrupted by one of the dogs jumping onto their laps.

Emily was flushed, partly with sexual arousal and partly with embarrassment. But without further words at that stage, they got up and resumed their dog walking, although Trevor did so with a rather hard cock in his trousers and Emily with a slight dampness in her knickers.

"See you tomorrow Emily, sweet dreams," said Trevor when they eventually parted.

"Yes, same to you," replied Emily with a sparkle in her eyes.

That night Emily could not sleep and with Arthur snoring loudly beside her, she eventually got out of bed and went to the spare bedroom. In there all sorts of thoughts were going through her head and almost subconsciously she found her fingers playing with her cunt. Her fingers worked feverishly and she breathed the word 'Trevor' before she bit on the pillow to prevent crying out as she came.

In his own bed, Trevor wanked and closed his eyes and focused his mind on Emily Wagstaff as his spunk ran through his fingers.

Emily was still in turmoil the next morning as she set off on her walk with Janet's dog and she had no idea what she would say to Trevor when she saw him.

She was surprised and disappointed when she arrived at the point where they usually met at the time that they were usually there and there was no sign of Trevor and his dog. Emily was thinking that he had had second thoughts and was avoiding her as she continued the walk feeling despondent.

Just then a voice called out, "Emily," and Trevor and his dog appeared.

"I thought that you weren't coming," she said and suddenly thought of the ambiguity of the last word that she had used.

Trevor also noticed the double meaning but just replied, "Sorry, the phone rang just as we were about to leave and it was quite a long conversation."

There was a brief moment of silence before Trevor asked if Emily wanted to sit on a nearby bench to which she agreed.

"Have you thought about what we talked about yesterday?" asked Trevor.

"Yes, I have and I find you very attractive but the fact remains that I am married," she replied although she was still having mental battles with herself.

"You need to be shown love and affection Emily and I want to give you both."

"Oh Trevor I want you so much but..." she started but her words were cut short by Trevor putting his lips on hers. She responded and when they eventually broke off, they seemed to have a mutual understanding that they would be making love soon.

Emily's Arthur was out playing golf but it was thought safer if Emily went to Trevor's house rather than risk being seen, or worse still caught, at Emily's house.

She took Janet's dog back home and put on some perfume and makeup before heading to Trevor's house, feeling like a girl going on her first date.

Once in his house, they kissed hard and long and their hands touched parts of the other's bodies that they had not touched before.

Amy_Davis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amy_Davis

"I am going to make love to you my dear," he said and led her to his bedroom.

He stood behind her and kissed the back of her neck as he caressed her ample breasts over her blouse and bra. She pushed her equally ample arse back against his crotch and rocked gently as she closed her eyes and let her feelings take over, feelings that she had not had in years.

Still behind her, Trevor undid her blouse and removed it and then did the same with her bra before kissing her neck and bare back as his hands massaged her tits.

Emily was getting very wet and she was revelling in being made love to. Trevor kissed his way down her back and then slowly dragged her trousers down to put her large, knicker encased, buttocks on show.
 

She stepped out of the trousers and then also dragged down her knickers as Trevor kissed her arse cheeks and she shuddered in pleasure and could feel an orgasm approaching.

Trevor inserted his tongue in her arse crack and she squealed and writhed before exclaiming loudly, "Oh god, Trevor, you are making me cum," as she orgasmed.

When she had stopped shaking he led her to the bed and gently lay her on her back before he slowly started to remove his own clothing. 
His shirt came off and then his trousers before he slowly removed his underpants to reveal a quite impressive erect penis.

Emily started to move towards him but he said, "No darling, let me make love to you," before starting to kiss his way up her legs until his mouth was at her wet glistening pussy.

He sucked and licked her cunt and clit and she writhed and moaned before bucking in another orgasm. She was still shuddering when his cock was at her entrance and she wailed, "Oh yes, yes... put your cock in me," as he slid in.

Although Emily had not had many lovers, she had certainly never had one as good as this. As he slowly at first slid in and out of her, she locked her legs behind him as the movement of his hard prick inside her brought on another orgasm.

Emily was in sexual heaven as the man who said that she needed to be made love to was making love to her. 
Trevor had had a few sexual partners since his divorce and had always prided himself on giving the woman pleasure and he was certainly giving this one lots of it.

Their lovemaking seemed to have been going for hours before Trevor could hold back no longer and having been given Emily's consent, gave a few hard and fast thrusts before firing spurt after spurt of spunk into her happy cunt.

The two matures, soaked in sweat, kissed and cuddled and Trevor said, "Now you have been made love to."

"Yes, I certainly fucking have," laughed the sixty-three-year-old who had just experienced multiple orgasms.

They lay naked for a while and continued to kiss lovingly and Emily played with Trevor's cock. But although at that moment they wanted to stay together forever it was thought that Emily had better get home and have a shower because even her not very observant husband might notice the strong smell of sex on her.

The next day the dog walkers and now new lovers met and Emily mischievously beckoned Trevor into the undergrowth.

"I want to give you a little thank you for yesterday," she said as she undid his belt and zip and took his hardening cock from his underpants.

"Christ, Emily not here! you will get us arrested," said Trevor but Emily was now on her knees and his cock in her mouth.

With the sound of people passing only yards away and with the two dogs wandering nearby, Emily worked her magic with her mouth and tongue on Trevor's rock hard prick. She used to be very good at blowjobs and she had not lost her knack.

The possibility of getting caught added to the excitement as she teased the end of his rod with her tongue as her fingers played with his balls.

"Fuck, Emily I am going to cum," he almost whispered as her mouth worked his throbbing cock and his words caused her to speed up her sucking and with fingers massaging the base of his cock.

With voices very close, spunk left Trevor's cock and entered Emily's throat and she took it all except a small white blob that she seductively licked off her lips. With a contented smile, she put Trevor's softening cock back into his underpants and did up his zip and belt. She gave him a little kiss and then with a smile over her shoulder took the lead of Janet's dog.

Trevor followed slightly unsteadily with the after-effects of the blowjob and they both hoped that nobody else knew what had just gone on in the bushes.

"That was fucking amazing," said Trevor when they were alone enough to talk naturally.

"Glad you liked it, I just wanted to repay you a bit for the pleasure that you gave me yesterday."

It looked like Mrs Wagstaff and Mr Hinton would be giving each other a lot of pleasure in the future.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments