Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Too Much Of a Good Thing?

"Can too much of a good thing actually not be so good?"

21
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"-- Photo by Vitaliy Izonin on pexels --"

Proposition on the street

“Hi! I'm Brandi,” the woman said. “You are the best-looking guy I’ve seen all day! And you are?”

“Uh, Colton.”

“Hey, Colton, could I interest you in getting intimate?”

“What?”

“Intimate. You know, like getting down and dirty. Sex. Fucking.”

“And you want me to pay you, right?”

“No! That's illegal! I’m talking just for fun!”

“Are you serious? How old are you?”

“I'm fifty-nine.”

“I'm twenty-six. Don't you think I'm a bit young for you?”

“Age doesn't mean anything! Sexy is an attitude. It's all mental. Attitude shows up in external ways.”

“Interesting.”

Brandi stood looking at him. Colton seemed to avoid looking at her, instead looking around to find a pimp, a thug, a trafficker.

“You haven't answered my question, Colton.”

He looked at her and smiled a half-smile.

“OK.”

“Cool! Let's head over to my place,” she said as she started walking.

“You mean you live around here?”

Brandi laughed.

“No, I'm not staying in some cheap motel, if that's what you mean!”

“Sorry!”

As they walked they got to know each other a bit. Colton revealed he worked as a plasterer and was working to become a physical therapist. Brandi said she worked in human resources for a company nearby. It wasn’t far from the truth.

“You have to be a good reader of people in that business. That's how I got a feeling you're a decent guy,” she said.

“So, you were like, stalking me?”

“If you want to call it that!” she laughed. “Anyway,” she continued, “you should know I've done this before.”

“Picked up guys off the street?”

“Not that, but picking up younger guys in general. Clubs, social events, and so on.”

“You're kidding!”

“There's something you should know about a woman as she ages, Colton. A woman's sex drive only increases, if she stays healthy. A guy's libido peaks at nineteen, a woman's at thirty-five to forty, by some cruel fate of nature.”

“I've heard that.”

“But a man's purpose is to get a woman pregnant, and a woman's pregnancy years are limited.”

“Yep!”

“So a man's peak roughly syncs downward with the end of her childbearing years.”

“Yeah,” Colton sighed, tiring of the obvious explanation.

“But after that, a man's libido fades, while a woman's can increase, with the freedom of being past childbearing. So a man in his twenties and a woman in her fifties are a match made in sexual heaven!”

“Right!”

Brandi laughed.

“After I turned fifty, I started having the best sex of my life! Why? Freedom! Society is more accepting of older people's sexuality, and there's no fear of getting pregnant!”

“Ah, I see”

“Well, here we are at my condo! Prepare to be amazed at my sexual lair!”

She opened the door, and Colton followed. He glanced quickly around. There was no sex swing, no bondage cage, no bondage hooks on the wall. It looked like an ordinary woman's condo.

“Make yourself at home,” Brandi said. “Can I get you anything to drink? Beer, juice, sparkling water?”

“A beer, thanks.”

Brandi returned with a bottle of beer and a bottle of Perrier for herself. They made small talk, avoiding any talk about sex. Soon Brandi got up and put on some classical music.

“I don't like smooth jazz,“ she explained. “Want to join me?”

“Sure!”

It must have felt odd to Colton, swaying to classical music, but he understood.

Brandi wrapped her arms around his shoulders. They felt strong and solid like they belonged to a man who did physical work. The day was a warm day in late summer. Brandi felt her bare legs touch the soft hair on his.

She moved her hands to his butt. They felt firm and round. A twinge of desire went through Brandi's loins. She leaned in to kiss him. Soft lips morphed to exploring tongues. Brandi began to breathe harder through her explorations.

Something began poking her in the stomach. It was hard and warm. Another twinge went through her loins, this one pure lust. She moved one hand to his crotch, keeping the other on his ass. Colton began to breathe harder, from Brandi rubbing his cock through his walking shorts.

“Feels like you have a nice cock hiding in there. Do you mind if I take it out?”

“No.”

Colton could think of no one who had done the act of unzipping, unbuttoning, and taking out his cock more sexily than Brandi. She came from a place of honest desire, not from a place of obligation. Brandi's breath began to quicken further, her eyes focused on the fleshy stalk protruding from his groin.

She grasped his cock gently, stroking his cock and feeling its warmth and hardness.

“You have a lovely cock, Colton,” she said as she sat cross-legged on the floor. She slowly tugged his shorts and boxer briefs to his ankles. She gawked at his package.

“Mm!” she said before leaning toward his dick. She eyed the mushroom-shaped head, nearly drooling with desire. Slowly, teasingly, she drew forward, opened her mouth, and wrapped her lips around the knob. Colton came close to sinking to his knees, she did it so erotically.

Brandi moaned again as she slowly let his rod delve deeper into her mouth. Her lips pressed against his groin, and she swirled her tongue on the underside with his cock still in her mouth. Colton moaned. Then she let his dick slide out, letting gravity do the work.

Back into her greedy gullet it went, faster this time. And back out in the same way, again the difference being a faster motion. She repeated this in and out motion, each time going faster. Soon she had his cock pistoning in and out of her mouth like a machine! Spit and drool dripped from the corners of her mouth and coated his shaft. Colton held her head, feeling he was about to shoot a hot, sticky load down her throat.

Suddenly, she pulled away and squeezed the head of his cock hard.

“That's enough of that! No more until we do other stuff.”

She could tell that Colton was a bit disappointed. But it would work out better for both of them this way. Brandi stood up and embraced him. Her hands drifted naturally to the bottom hem of his shirt. She lifted his shirt up and off. Colton stood naked except for his shoes and socks.

“Nice!” she said, looking him up and down. “My turn.”

“Huh? Oh, right,” Colton replied, taking a moment to understand.

He unceremoniously lifted her shirt off. Brandi kissed him slowly and deeply. She nibbled at his ear.

“Relax! We have hours ahead of us! Slow down, and unwrap this gift of my body.”

She could tell that Colton felt chagrined by her comments. But she knew that slowing down and enjoying the foreplay would be good. Colton slowed down immediately. He took the time to appreciate each bit of skin as it was exposed. Standing behind her, he unhooked her bra clasp and tenderly allowed the garment to fall into his hands. Then, he roamed his hands down her shoulders and across her back.

“Oh, yes, that's much better! Don't you think that's better?”

“Yeah,” Colton said.

She could tell by the way he said this one word that he was eager to drive his big, throbbing cock deep inside her! These young men! she thought to herself. She smiled at his lust.

Colton put his hands at the top of her skirt and slowly pulled it down. He looked appreciatively at the curves of her waist and hips. Then he helped her down on the sofa.

He slid her panties down, Brandi helping by lifting her hips. His eyes lingered on the smooth mound and slit between her thighs. Colton sat on the floor and continued removing her panties, finally sliding them off and over her feet.

Now Colton focused his attention on her heeled sandals. He took one foot in his hands and lifted it closer. Then he undid the buckle and slid off the sandal. He did this with so much focus, that Brandi wondered if she had a foot fetishist on her hands. Colton took off her other sandal, and then held both feet in his hands and gazed at them.

Brandi looked down her long legs at him. He set one leg down and began to kiss his way up the other. When he reached the juncture of her hip, he set that leg down and began on the other.

Colton opened her legs and gazed at the pink treasure between them. He settled in and got to work, licking her snatch awkwardly. She silently applauded him for taking the plunge. In Brandi’s experience with younger guys, most were enthusiastic about going down on her but didn't have much of a clue as to what to do. She chalked it up to education by porn.

Brandi instructed him how to gently flick her clit, and not lick it hard. For her, an up-and-down motion worked best. He also seemed to be afraid of licking her pussy hole. She got him over this by having him watch his finger go inside. From there, he graduated to sticking his tongue inside and gently swirling it around, in, and out. This turned her pussy into a seething cauldron!

“See what you've done to me, babe?” she asked. “My body is a quivering mass of flesh, my nipples are hard. I'm breathing harder. And my pussy is dripping wet and ready for you. Most importantly, I'm craving your hard cock inside me!”

Brandi stood up and spread her pussy lips wide. She smiled as he gawked at her open cunt. Brandi felt good about making a guy half age look at her with such lust.

The main reason she went after younger men was to test them. But there was something deeply fulfilling to having a man look at her like she was the only woman in the world. For his eyes to be filled with carnal desire for her, especially since she was older.

“Let's switch. You sit on the sofa and I'll sit on top of you. Then we can neck for a while.”

Colton did as she suggested. His cock needed a bit of a pick-me-up with her mouth. That didn't take long. She disengaged and stood looking at his hard pole standing straight up.

“Fuck! I can't wait to have that cock inside me!” she exclaimed as she sat on his lap.

Her snatch was soaking wet. Recently she'd found that she needed to use extra lubrication to get a cock inside her. But it wasn't needed. Her natural lubricant was enough to get the job done.

It didn't take much to get his dick inside. Once it entered her, she groaned in deep lust, “Oh, fuck, yeah!” And when his groin met hers, she moaned, “Oh, baby, that's what I'm fuckin’ talkin’ about!”

Brandi wrapped her arms around Colton’s upper back and began to ride him, his stiff cock sliding smoothly in and out of her wet cunt. She closed her eyes and relished the feeling for a moment. Then she opened them, looked down into Colton’s face, and saw he had a look of unbridled lust on it. His eyes were closed, and she could tell that she was giving him a hell of a ride. Then she got an impish idea.

She stopped at the top of her stroke and didn’t move. It took a moment for Colton to open his eyes, wondering what was up. Brandi smiled, waiting. Still, nothing.

“Please,” Colton moaned.

“What do you want?” she teased.

“Don’t stop!”

“What do you mean?” she asked, tormenting him.

“Keep going!”

“What?” she asked, seeing the delicious expression of sexual agony on his face.

“Please ride me!”

“What’s that called, lover?” she teased. Oh, she was merciless! Brandi felt very naughty, like a wanton slut.

“Fuck me,” Colton whispered.

“What? I couldn’t hear you!”

“Fuck me!” he said in a normal voice.

“I’m a little hard of hearing, baby, you’ll have to say it louder!”

“FUCK ME!” Colton yelled.

Brandi slammed her hips down on him and rode him for all she was worth. The room filled with the sounds of hips slapping, moaning, and of hard cock plunging in and out of drenched pussy. She didn’t know what had come over her. It wasn’t like her to be so lusty when having sex. Something about Colton had sparked this.

She pinned Colton’s hands to the wall behind him and rode him with a fury. Colton’s mouth opened, and his eyes closed again. She saw that look of helpless surrender on his face, and then a geyser of cum erupted inside her pussy. Colton yelled as he came, and his orgasm triggered her own. Brandi’s loins and cunt spasmed rhythmically as her body pulsed in release.

Brandi put her Kegel training to work, squeezing around his shaft with her vaginal muscles. Colton’s eyes opened in amazement. She was sure no woman had ever done that to him before!

“Oh, my god!” Colton said as he erupted in another full orgasm, pumping so much cum in her pussy it had nowhere to go but out.

Now it was Brandi’s turn to groan. “Fuck, that’s a huge load!” she groaned and then squealed as another orgasm went through her.

They sat quietly, enjoying the feeling of their combined rapture and combined juices. Neither spoke. After a few minutes, Brandi got up.

“I’ll get a towel to mop up. I should’ve thought of that before,” Brandi said.

Lynn rocks it

One evening when Colton and Brandi were sitting on her sofa, talking and having a beer, a knock sounded on her door.

Brandi gasped, and then said “Shit! I forgot to ask you, and now she's here!”

“Who?” Colton asked.

Brandi got up and went to the door.

“My friend Lynn! I was telling her about you!”

She opened the door. A gray-haired woman who looked older than Brandi walked in. She went right to Colton.

“Hi! This must be your stud, Colton! I'm Lynn. Brandi has told me a lot about you!”

Colton gave Brandi a WTF look, then looked back at Lynn.

“Yeah, hi, I'm Colton,” he said, standing up.

Lynn looked him up and down, smiling.

“Is this what I think it is?” he asked

“What do you think it is?” Brandi asked.

“We're about to have a threesome.”

Lynn laughed.

“Oh, god, no! I only like men. But it is something to think about!” she said, winking at Brandi.

Brandi ignored her.

“Well, I'm out for a while. Text me when I can come back home. Oh, and uh… Don't make too much noise, huh?”

Lynn laughed loudly as Brandi left.

Colton turned to Lynn and smiled weakly. Her eyes had focused on his crotch. At the moment, it seemed he had a woman old enough to be his grandmother to satisfy. Lynn came up to him and began rubbing his crotch.

“It's been a long time since I've been with a man,” she said as she smiled up at him. “I hope this will be like remembering how to ride a bike.”

“Oh, you'll do fine, Lynn. You just need a man who knows what he's doing.”

“Oh, aren't you sweet! Brandi was right about you. You're marriage material.”

“She wants to marry me?” he asked incredulously.

“No! She said you should find a nice girl and get married.”

Now, there was an idea. But how could he meet someone like that if he was getting laid all the time? Could too much of a good thing actually be not so great for you?

“But you can’t do that until I’ve had my fill of you,” said quietly, a twinkle in her eye. “And I do mean FILL!” she said in a normal volume. “Come on, let’s go into the bedroom.”

Colton walked down the hall behind the woman. She looked considerably older, but she was attractive and on the slim side. He wondered how old she was. Then he considered that maybe he didn’t want to know.

“Maybe we shouldn’t do it on her bed,” he suggested.

“That’s why I’m grabbing a towel from the bathroom,” Lynn replied, walking into the room.

She came back with a large towel, which she spread out on the bed. Then she turned around to face him, a big smile on her face and arms outstretched. Colton didn’t want to be rude, but Lynn simply wasn’t his type. He had to admit it was due to her age, which he still hadn’t learned. Putting up a good facade, he smiled and embraced her in return.

Colton decided Lynn was pretty good-looking. Her long gray hair was almost white, and in frizzy ringlets that framed her face nicely. She wore a little makeup, mainly eye shadow, lipstick, and fingernails painted blood red. Her face was lined with care, her figure slender with decent curves and rounded boobs. Lynn’s eyes were green and had the look of wisdom in them—as well as horniness.

Lynn wasted no time in going after what she wanted. She kissed him passionately and deeply while rubbing his crotch. Colton hadn’t been prepared for it and was surprised at how bold she was. He felt his cock get hard. She smiled as they kissed, a little laugh escaping her mouth.

“It’s good to know I can still have that effect on a man,” she said.

“You obviously do on me,” Colton replied.

CataRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataRuiz

It was a casual comment made in the spur of the moment. Lynn took it as if he’d told her she was the sexiest woman in the world. She stared at him, her mouth open.

She immediately began to strip, first taking off her casual button-down shirt. Then off came the one-inch heel yellow sandals and bra, followed by her casual pencil skirt and panties. Naked, Lynn insinuated herself against his body and whispered in his ear.

“Let’s get these clothes off you,” she said hurriedly, lifting his t-shirt over his head.

Colton lifted each of his feet in turn to remove shoes and socks, even as she tried to get his jeans off. This resulted in them falling over each other, Colton grinning and Lynn laughing out loud. Any awkwardness or iciness quickly melted away. Lynn grabbed his jeans and boxer briefs in one movement and tugged them off him.

“Oh, yes! Come on lover, let’s get that cock inside me,” she said as she eyed his rod.

Lynn took his hand and pulled him toward the bed. She helped him onto his back, got him comfortable, and his legs open. Lynn realized that she’d approached his cock in a heated rush. Then she stopped and changed her approach.

Slowing down so as to enjoy, she casually ran a hand over Colton’s belly, and down a hip and thigh. She paid special attention to the latter two, teasing the areas, stroking them gently. Colton particularly liked it when she stroked his inner thigh. His cock rose partway when she did that.

Returning to his face, she began kissing him again while playing with his nipples. The tiny buds got hard and stiff as she flicked and squeezed them. As Colton kissed her in return, he forgot about any age gap and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Lynn responded in kind, and they allowed their tongues to play like friendly otters.

Lynn moved her hand down his cock, and found it to be hard and long. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked its length gently. Colton gave a soft moan.

Encouraged by this response, Lynn moved her hand down to his balls. She immediately moved down to where her head was between his thighs. Her tongue grazed a bare ball, taste-testing it.

“Oh, yeah!” she moaned, and expertly tongued his balls for several minutes.

Colton groaned at the feeling of her tongue licking slowly up, down, and around his balls. She’d made his cock rock hard, and Lynn didn’t need to hold it out of the way. Colton gave a loud, deep groan. She’d taken one nut gently into her mouth and let it rest there, bobbing.

“Oh, my god!” he moaned.

Lynn released the ball.

“You like that, honey?”

“Yeah!”

“Maybe you’ll like this even more!”

At that, she poised over his cock. and looked him directly in the eyes. Then, keeping her gaze focused on him, her mouth came down over the head of his cock. She loved how his eyes closed and the way his expression made her feel like a queen. It told her that he’d surrendered to her completely.

Lynn took his cock deeper, and still deeper until his groin pressed against her chin. Colton groaned, his arms came up and flopped to his sides in an act of submission. Then, Lynn pulled her trick on him. It was her signature move, and it had been a long time since she’d done it.

She began to hum around his shaft at the lowest pitch she could. Then, gradually she raised both pitch and volume. Colton’s eyes opened and widened. Then they closed as his mouth opened in a wide “O”.

Letting his dick slip from her with a pop, she said, “How was that?”

Colton merely stared at her and breathed deliriously.

“I’m gonna make you cum like a geyser. But my pussy is aching for your cock! First, a little preparation.”

Noticing a bottle of lubrication on the nightstand (Colton silently thanked Brandi), Lynn picked it up and poured some lube into her hand. Then she rubbed it into her snatch, and a little on the head of his cock for good measure. She got back onto the bed.

“Stay where you are. I want to ride you,” she said.

She straddled him and reached down to position his cock at her gates of paradise. Then she sank down on his shaft. She may have been older, but Colton’s response was how all guys’ responses were when their dicks entered her—a passionate moan!

“Oh. Oh, yeah. Fuck, yeah! Oh, that’s good! You feel so good inside me,” Lynn moaned.

Their hips met, Then Lynn began to move, her wet slit engulfing his hard shaft. She moved her arms to embrace him as she rode. They kissed until their mouths had swapped so much spit no one could tell whose was what. Not that they cared!

Lynn had still another trick up her sleeve. She was capable of moving around his body as she rode him! Later, she would explain to Colton that she used to be a dancer in community theater.

Sensing Colton’s heightened arousal, she moved her arms from around his neck. Then she pinned his hands to the bed and proceeded to ride him hard! The bed squeaked and complained under her efforts, but Colton did not.

Lynn switched gears, her hips moving up and down as if they were on ball bearings. Meanwhile, Colton was moaning in a falsetto voice, which turned her on so much she couldn’t help unleashing all her pent-up passion. She began moaning too, which turned into high-pitched yelps. The bed bounced and shook underneath them. Lynn felt his cock widen, and she squeezed his hands hard.

“I’m gonna cum!” Colton cried out in his falsetto.

Lynn gasped as Old Faithful erupted deep in her cunt. She slammed her hips down to take it all. It began to leak from her pussy immediately. She held on tight, letting him ride her as she was on top of him. The cum flowed from his cock.

She changed her position slightly back, which made the head of cock hit that special G-spot inside her. Lynn came hard, head thrust back, back arched, mouth open, and tits to the wind. Then she fell forward, swooning. Colton’s cock dripped the last of his cum into her snatch.

Lynn fell off him to the side, Colton making room for her next to him. They breathed hard, panting. Colton’s body had a glaze of sweat on it. Neither spoke for a bit.

“Wow!” Lynn said at last. “You made this seventy-two-year-old woman very happy! Pussy and all!”

“What?! How old are you?”

“Seventy-two. Didn’t Brandi tell you?”

“No! This whole thing caught me by surprise!”

“How old did you think I was?”

“Late fifties, maybe sixty.”

She looked much younger and funkier than that. She’d worn several pieces of jewelry that wouldn’t have looked out of place on a woman thirty years younger. Colton felt he should have taken a clue from her skin tone. Lynn’s face was lined, but her body was free of the usual wrinkles and blemishes from age. Her skin was looser, not tight and firm like a younger woman’s.

Lynn laughed and rolled over to face him.

“Well, you could do quite a business with older ladies if you decided to go that route.”

“You mean, like a gigolo?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Seventy-two? Really?” he asked, returning to the subject.

“Almost seventy-three. Look, it’s not rocket science. You just eat right, don’t smoke or drink, get a little sun and exercise each day. I haven’t had white sugar or red meat in years. And I do yoga every day and dance a few times a week, too. It works for men, too, so I’m told,” she said with a wink.

“Whoa.”

“With what you’ve told me, and notably by the amount of cum you spurted up me, I feel highly complimented!”

“That and the way you make love with your whole body, yeah.”

“That comes from being a dancer,” she said, propping her head up on her palm. “You don’t dance by wiggling a foot now and then. Why not get your whole body into making love?”

“Makes sense.”

“Yep! So, Brandi gave us two hours. We’re at over an hour and a half. I’d better be getting dressed.”

“How is it you know all the details, and I wasn’t told shit?”

“You’ll have to take that up with Brandi. Anyway, I’d love to see you again. if you don’t mind getting naked again with an old lady,” she added with a grin.

“Yeah, I’ll have to think about it,” Colton replied.

“Understood,” she said, her expression falling.

“To tell you the truth, this was the best sex I’ve ever had. Except for Brandi, who has this talent of squeezing her vaginal muscles.”

“Well, thank you! I appreciate the compliment. She must do Kegel exercises. All the stretching and dancing I do, I never thought they were necessary. I thought the movement would strengthen them. Oh, was I wrong!”

She sat on the bed to put on her sandals.

“Hey, aren’t you going to get dressed?” Lynn asked,

“I should, but I’m exhausted,” Colton replied.

“Poor boy! Did I fuck your brains out?” she laughed and patted him on the cheek.

“Pretty much!”

“That’s so fucking cool! You’ve made me a happy woman in more ways than one, Colton. Remember, the invitation’s always open to getting together again. Take care of yourself.”

“See ya.”

The door closed. Lynn had fucked him senseless. The only thing comparable to her was Brandi and her pussy muscles. Colton couldn’t help it, nor did he want to. He fell asleep.

Brandi’s proposition

Colton awakened with a start, feeling someone climbing onto the bed with him.

“Relax, Colton, it’s Brandi.”

“Oh! Brandi. You scared me for a minute.”

She had stripped down to her bra and panties.

“Sorry. You look like you’re ready for action,” she said, nodding at his naked frame.

“I don’t know about that. What time is it?”

“Four-twenty. How long have you been sleeping?”

“An hour, I guess.”

“So you should be ready to go again!” she said as she removed her underwear.

“Brandi, I don’t know about this.”

Ignoring Colton’s comment, she got close to his crotch and took his dick in her mouth. Nothing. Limp as a noodle. She began feeling his balls. Still nothing.

Brandi wasn’t deterred. Unhurriedly, she released his cock. She stuck a finger in her mouth and got it wet with her spit. Then she reached down between his thighs and pressed her wet fingertip to his puckered hole.

“What are you doing?” Colton demanded.

“Relax. This will feel really good.”

“But, what… Oh…” he said.

Brandi smiled to herself, thinking Colton would pass with flying colors. She slowly went round the pucker in a tight circle with her fingertip. Colton sighed and opened his thighs further. Taking his cock back in her mouth, it began to harden.

Taking his balls in her hand and cupping them, she began to fondle them. She let their heft weigh in her hand, rolling them around gently and feeling the parts of the sac. Colton moaned, which was music to her ears. She continued these actions, making Colton’s cock get harder, longer, and thicker.

Brandi stopped her servicing and picked up the bottle of lubrication, which lay on the bed. She poured a little lube into her hand and jerked the base of his cock slowly with her fingers. The top part of his cock went back into her mouth. Her hand again cupped his balls. She stroked his back opening with her fingertip.

Colton groaned with pleasure. His cock was quite hard now. The head and ridge below it were thick and prominent. She could feel the veins stand out more in her mouth.

He was close to cumming, but she wanted to find out how much she could torment him without pushing him over the edge. Then she did something simple yet very effective. She stopped and pulled away!

His cock looked lonely sticking out in mid-air. A pearl of pre-cum lay on the tip of cock. She stuck out her tongue and licked it off. Colton gave a trembling moan. Then she resumed her actions until she brought him to the edge of orgasm. Again, she stopped and pulled away. His cock pulsed with need.

Brandi resumed her actions, and then brought him to the edge and stopped.

“Please! Please, Brandi,” he begged.

“Please what?” she asked, noticing how purple his cock now looked.

“Let me cum! Get me off!”

“Please?” she teased.

“Please! Oh, please let me cum!”

She wet her finger again, this time with lube, then resumed. A long groan sounded from Colton. She plunged her finger deep into his ass.

The first spurt of cum squirted so hard into her throat, that she jerked her head back. It wasn’t a large cumshot, but the force it had excited her. And this time his cum felt stickier, more congealed. She had no problem swallowing this load.

Brandi eased her finger from his ass, and let go of his balls. Only then did she let his cock ease from her mouth. It was soaked with cum and spit. Colton lay quietly, body relaxed, clearly spent.

“You came really hard, baby,” Brandi said.

Colton grunted.

“I’ll get some water,” she said, getting off the bed.

She needed water as much as he did. Probably more, her mouth felt sticky. She returned with two tall glasses of cold water. Colton drank gratefully.

“You’d be good at it, Colton,” she said as she leaned against the bed’s headboard.

“At what?” he asked, giving her a questioning look.

“Being a companion for older women.”

He came close to spitting out a mouthful of water.

“So Lynn was serious? A gigolo?”

“Yep! What do you think?”

“Are you a pimp?”

Brandi laughed.

“I like to think of myself as a matchmaker, matching younger men with mature ladies. These women, some are lonely, need a companion or escort for an event, or are plain horny.

“As you may have guessed, Lynn works with me. She agrees that you’ve proved yourself to be a sensitive and capable lover.”

“You mean this whole thing was an audition?”

“Kinda, yeah,” she said smiling. “Some of the women we work with are of less than average means, and some are able and willing to pay a thousand dollars a day or more. The higher your quality, looks, and ability in the sack, the higher the money you’ll command. I think you’d do well.”

Colton sat up, processing all this.

“A thousand dollars a day?”

“Or more! These are the women who are so high up in society or busy that they don’t have time for intimate relationships. Some are CEOs, organization presidents, and heiresses, you get the idea. They typically lead solitary lives because of who they are. And they have the means to pay good money for a quality intimate companion.”

Colton shook his head slowly, unable to comprehend that this sort of thing actually happened.

“It’s for real, Colton. These types of women exist. All three of us think you’d be a good addition to our team.”

“Team?”

“Me, Lynn, and my daughter Julie, and a small stable of guys. Five of them. You’d be the sixth. As far as illegalities, cops tend to look the other way at women hiring men. They’re in denial that it happens. Older women are sexless, you know,” she added with a wink.

Colton got up, went to have a pee, and got dressed when he returned. The prospect of getting paid for sex did sound appealing. It sounded exciting, and frankly, glamorous. But could he do it and still have dates with women his age? He doubted it.

“I’m flattered you think I’m a candidate. I just don’t think I’d be able to commit for long. I want to meet women my age. Wouldn’t being a hired gun get in the way of that?”

“It definitely could to be honest. We’d rather have guys who are willing to make the commitment because when women find a guy they like, they ask for him again. Simple as that. So, if commitment could be an issue, then you’re probably not a good fit for this.”

“This has been an eye-opening experience! I never dreamed that an older woman could be so sexy! Sorry, but my answer is no. It’s not my final answer, though! If I change my mind, would you still accept me?”

“You’d have to go through an audition again, but yeah. Lynn and I really enjoyed auditioning for you. We think you’d do well.”

He walked out of the room and headed toward the front door. Brandi got up to follow him and say goodbye. Maybe he’d like this gig, but it wasn’t what he wanted. For now.

-----

NOTE:

In some of my stories, readers will note the mature women (over fifty-five. "Diversity" must include a diversity of ages. Mature women in particular are overlooked for being older and past their child-bearing years. This is seen in Hollywood, fashion, and in general society, although it is slowly changing in tiny increments.

In many societies, a female elder is seen as a source of wisdom and beauty. Sadly, in Western cultures, this is not the case, and why? Because women are generally considered social castaways once they reach menopause, if not before.

Additionally, older women (and men!) are seen as asexual, as if sexual desire and ability are suddenly turned off once a person reaches a certain age or milestone. Yet, sexologists and psychologists tell us that there is overwhelming proof that desire and ability continue well into one’s seventies or even nineties. The keys to a long and fulfilling sex life are health and a caring partner. So stop smoking (or whatever unhealthy habit you may indulge in), and get living! And having great sex!

A female French photographer has created a photo project in which she photographed older women in all their glory and flaws. The photos are tastefully done nudes, and the women are average, everyday sort of women. See: https://thisagething.co/growing-into-beauty/ and the link to Mme. Rochat’s project site on that page.

Published 
Written by KC_Wilder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments