Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They All Wore Pearls - Chapter Seven

"Older women are attracted to young business man"

1
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
8.5k words 8.5k words

They had all become so much busier since taking over Moshe’s businesses. Claire, Lena, Sally and Jack were constantly travelling. Every day they were getting more and more information out of the group. Claire’s programs were wonderful but they still needed to travel a lot. Ruth was either at the Chateaux or in Moshe’s mansion in Geneva.

Ruth had installed all her Sous-vide cooking equipment there, she was constantly creating new dishes with Serge. Moshe’s Hotel in Geneva had been renamed Chateaux Gordon Geneva, the meals were selling well there too.

Molly was only able to work half a day a week in the Hotel, she was Jack’s eyes and ears. Molly was speaking very highly of Carol who was the new bookkeeper. Jack was looking forward to meeting her. Claire had told Jack that Molly had told her Carol was wonderful in bed. The whole management team was excellent in the hotel so there were no problems which Jack was so happy about.

Debbie, May, Mags and Joyce were all spending a lot of time at the Antique Center. Debbie had become totally absorbed in Antiques, she was visiting museums all over Europe, she took the most detailed notes on everything she saw.

Jack had decided that he would spend Monday to Thursday once a month in Ayr, it was good as he enjoyed being with Debbie, Mags, Kay, May, Jean, Su and Joyce. Kay was always close to May. Kay had come off the pill but nothing had as yet happened.

Su had become pregnant, she was so happy. Everyone in the group was happy for Jack and Su. Su had sold her Aunt’s mansion and grounds for over twenty million to a big developer, she also had all the contents stored in Jack’s warehouse for upcoming Auctions.

Sally, Lena and Maria had put ten thousand into the Antiques Center. In reality, Lena had paid her and Maria’s share. With Jack, Ruth and May putting in Sally’s ten thousand. They were all very happy about this as it gave them another interest they were all involved in. Claudia had been wonderful with the makeup selection. All three of them looked so much better.

Sally was living, very occasionally, in the cottage. Ruth had replaced her kitchen for her with all the equipment needed for Sous-vide cooking. Claire had suggested that Sally should start with an initial salary of sixty thousand pounds a year. Sally had cried when Jack told her. May had taken her shopping with Claudia. Everything that was bought Sally looked wonderful in.

Sally was working very hard and contributing a lot to Gordon Hotels. Lena and Maria were also working hard and the profits from Moshe’s companies were rising. Most weekends the came together which depended on where Jack and Ruth were staying.

Jack was sitting in the lounge when his mobile rang, it was Debbie, Debbie said, “Jack, you are not going to believe this but Sister Mary has just come into the Antique Center, she is looking wonderful. Jack, you know her, her name is Sheila Constable, she tutored you in maths, do you remember her?”

Jack did remember her. Her husband was a lot older than her. He had dementia and a problem with his prostate. Jack had loved his lessons from Sheila, she always greeted him with a long cuddle. When Jack was sixteen she would sit on Jack’s knee and cuddle him after the lesson. Sheila’s tits were the first pair he had played with in his life.”

Jack replied, “Of course I remember her, when I was nineteen I drove to her house, rang the doorbell. The woman who answered told me she didn't know anyone with that name, she was renting the property and had only been there for a month. I have often wondered how she was.”

Debbie answered, “Sheila has told me that her husband left a lot of money, he had inherited a lot from a rich aunt. Her son is a pilot with British Airways but he lives in London now. She bought a flat round the corner from yours. She has been dealing in Antiques for years, she wants to rent some space at the Center.”

Jack replied, “That is not a problem. It's now five thirty ask Sheila if she would like to come to the flat for a glass of Champagne.”

Debbie answered, “Jack, she would love to. We will be there in ten minutes. Jack, maybe tonight we should order a Chinese or Indian and have a nice evening in the flat. May is staying in Glasgow tonight so it will just be the three of us, what do you think?”

Jack replied, “Debbie, I would love that, Sheila’s breasts were the first pair I ever played with. She used to sit on my knee and cuddle me after our lesson. You are right, her twins are beautiful.”

Debbie replied, “Jack, Sheila told me that when you played with her nipples she would orgasm, she also told me she could feel your cock getting harder, she wanted to play with it but wasn't sure how you would react.”

Jack answered, “Debbie, tell Sheila she will see how I react when she gets here.”

Debbie replied, “Jack, we will be there in fifteen minutes, Sheila wants to go into her flat for a change of clothes, I have told her what you like, she likes that too.”

Jack then went to his toiletry bag and took a Viagra, he knew that tonight would be very naughty.

They arrived twenty minutes later, Sheila looked stunning, Jack hugged and kissed Sheila, the kiss was long and hot, Jack felt Sheila was sucking his tongue out of his mouth. Then Sheila said, “Jack, I have wanted to do that for years. Every time you left me my pussy was always wet. I am so happy we have met again.”

They sat in the lounge, both Debbie and Sheila were excited, Jack poured them some Champagne then said, “Girls, I think Sheila should meet Su. Su is now pregnant so I don’t think she will stay long.”

Debbie replied, “Jack, that is a wonderful idea, Sheila, Su runs the Antique Center, It is good if you meet her then she will be able to organise everything at the Center for you.”

Sheila answered, “I would like to meet as she can tell me all about the Center.”

Jack called Su, he said, “Hi Su, I have Debbie and her friend Sheila here with me, Sheila would like to rent some space in the Center, would you like to come and meet her?”

Su replied, “Jack, I would love to, I'm just finishing my dinner, I will be with you in fifteen minutes.”

Jack said, “Su will be with us in fifteen minutes.”

Sheila said, “Jack, do you remember the day I had been in Glasgow shopping and you sat beside me on the train, then carried all my shopping back to my house?”

Jack replied, “Yes, it was a lovely summers day, you were wearing a shaped yellow silk blouse with a skirt that came just above your knees with a long slit on the side of it. You had your pearls on three strands and the lay between your beautiful twins. Then we sat on your sofa and you sat on my knee and fed me ice cream.”

Sheila answered, “Jack, darling you are right, I went upstairs to Peter’s room and he was fast asleep, I had a baby listening system which I switched on. Then I went to my room and took my panties off. Then came downstairs switched on the speaker for the baby listening system got the ice cream then sat on your knee. Did you notice I had only one spoon and the way I licked the spoon when I fed myself some ice cream? I was imagining the spoon was your cock so I was licking it.”

Jack replied, “Yes Sheila, I noticed we were sharing a spoon, I also noticed you had undone two buttons on your blouse, I loved that, as you weren't wearing a bra and I could see more of your twins. I was very hard when you were on my knee, did you feel that?”

Sheila answered, “Jack, I felt everything, I wanted to kiss you so much that day. Peter had a nurse coming in three times a day then. I knew we had four hours before she was due back. After you left I went to my room and took my biggest dildo out then I fucked myself thinking of you. I was lying on top of my bed naked. I fell asleep with the dildo still inside me. I woke up and the nurse was in the doorway looking at me. She smiled then said, “I will change Peter now. I am sorry I am a little late but I have had a very busy day, Sheila, I would love a coffee if you have time.”

“I said no problem, put on a dressing gown went downstairs, when she came down I asked her if she would like a glass of wine. She said yes please. She then stayed the night, we are still friends today. That was all because of you Jack, you aroused me so much.”

Jack heard his front door opening then Su came into the lounge. Debbie introduced Su to Sheila. Jack went for a glass of mineral water for Su. Su was looking stunning, she had a wonderful dress sense. Jack sat on the sofa next to Debbie and Sheila. Su gave Sheila her business card and said, “I am so pleased to meet you, Su. I think the best thing is if you give me a call then we can find a suitable time then you can come round and I will show you around the Center.”

Sheila told Su she would be there at eleven tomorrow morning. Su said this was perfect. They chatted for another five minutes then Su left.

Debbie and Sheila then stripped to their bodysuits and self-supporting stockings. Then Sheila started to undress Jack, soon she had him naked. Sheila said, “Jack, that is the biggest cock I have ever seen, I love your testicles, I love big testicles.”

Sheila then went down on him, Sheila had a very gentle touch, she was massaging Jack’s balls as she sucked him, she was now taking his full length, Jack was playing with Sheila’s pussy which was very wet. Jack now had three fingers inside Sheila, she was gripping them very strongly. Jack then took Sheila onto the carpet. They were soon 69ing.

Sheila had a very big clit, Jack ran his tongue around it several times then took it into his mouth and started sucking it. Jack had four fingers inside her now, he had also found her G-spot. Jack knew Sheila was now ready for him. Jack lay on the floor then said, “Sheila, go on top.”

Sheila then rubbed her clit with the crown of Jack’s cock, she moved it around in circles then took half of him inside her. She was gripping him beautifully, slowly she was taking more and more then she had the full length inside her. Sheila said, “Jack, this feels wonderful.”

Then she started to ride him, she was wonderful, after twenty minutes Jack was on the verge of cuming when Sheila had a wonderful and noisy orgasm. Sheila held Jack inside her as she bent down and kissed him. Sheila said, “Jack, that was super, I have waited a long time for it, I am sure this will become a regular thing.”

Jack then had Debbie, who was very hot, Jack went into her doggystyle and Debbie came fifteen minutes later. They kissed again. Then they ordered three Thalis and two naan bread from the Indian restaurant. They all showered then gathered in the lounge. Jack put on a dressing gown and put some money in the pocket to pay for the Indian meals. Debbie and Sheila were talking about the Center, Sheila dealt in jewellery and she would need two display cabinets.

They arranged to do all the paperwork at ten tomorrow morning. Sheila also had two friends, that lived in Kilmarnock, who would take space as well. Sheila said, “Jack, I think you know my two friends, they are both teachers, both are widows, both were married to doctors and you dated both of their daughters.”

Jack replied, “Sheila, what were the daughters' names?”

Sheila answered, “Alison and Susan, their mother’s names are Jo and Pat.”

Jack knew at once who they were. Alison was five years older than Jack, Jack, got his first car when he was seventeen. He had lost his virginity to Alison, who he believed now lived in America. Alison had used Jack but Jack had used Alison for sex for four months. Jo, Alison’s mother, was a far nicer person than Alison. Her husband had a serious drink problem. Jo was also a beautiful looking woman. Jack had a short affair with Jo, which was wonderful, but because of circumstances, it was cut short.

Jack had dated Susan for two months, he would see her twice a week. Susan would give him a blow job or a hand job but no more. Jack wasn’t really attracted to Susan, but Pat, Susan’s mother was gorgeous, she was a nice woman with a wonderful body. One night in her apartment they had come very close but Susan had disturbed them.

Jack replied, “Sheila it's a small world, when I was seventeen I lost my virginity to Alison, I haven't seen or heard from her for years. Jo was a far nicer person than Alison. I dated Susan for a couple of months but it just wasn't working. I once saw Pat in Glasgow, I tried to get her attention but she got into a taxi and I didn't get a chance to speak with her. Pat is a lovely lady. She was a widow when I was dating Susan, after Susan and I broke up, I was tempted to give Pat a call to invite her out for dinner.”

Sheila answered, “Jack, with Pat, you should have asked her out, in fact, you could have asked Jo out as well, they both find you very handsome. I spend a lot of time with the two of them. We all met up again because of the Antiques, Jo deals in paintings, while Pat deals in Bronze sculptures, they both make a good living from it, they now want to have a base so the Center is perfect for them.”

The meals arrived, Debbie then got the cutlery and plates, they all sat in the kitchen for their meal. After the meal they went back into the lounge, Jack topped up their glasses then Sheila’s mobile rang, it was Jo, Sheila said, “Hi Jo, I was just talking about you, you will never guess who I have shared a wonderful Indian meal with and now drinking Champagne.”

Sheila had put her phone onto the speaker, then Jo replied, “Sheila, I have no idea but I wish I was drinking Champagne.”

Sheila answered, “Jo, I am with Jack Ryan, he owns the new Antique Center in Ayr, I am taking two cabinets there, they can let you and Pat have space too. The Center is wonderful, I met an old girlfriend there today, she is having an affair with Jack so we are sharing him tonight.”

Jo replied, “Sheila, that is unbelievable, I have heard that the Center is wonderful but I didn't know Jack owned it, Pat is with me, she has just cooked a wonderful meal for the two of us. You must tell Jack that I would love to see him again, maybe have a glass of Champagne together.”

Sheila answered, “Jo, he is sitting beside me, speak to him yourself.”

Sheila gave Jack her phone, Jack said, “Hi Jo, what a wonderful surprise, I have thought of you often, how are you?”

Jo replied, “Jack, it is wonderful to hear your voice, I am good, I am now dealing in paintings, I love it. Alison is still in California but I hardly ever hear from her. It would be wonderful if we could meet. Pat is sitting on the sofa with me nodding her head, I am sure she would love to see you again too.”

Jack answered, “Jo, I would love to see the both of you. Would you like to come and have some Champagne with me? I have plenty of spare rooms if you want to stay over. You can be with us in fifteen minutes.”

Jo replied, “Jack, we would both love to come, but we will both shower first. We will be with you in forty-five minutes.”

Jack gave the phone to Sheila then said, “Sheila, tell them the dress code here and the address.”

Sheila said, “Jo, there is a dress code in Jack’s Penthouse, it is crotchless bodysuits or basques and self-supporting stockings. So you will know what to expect, Jack has the biggest cock I have ever seen, my pussy is still tingling.”

Sheila then gave them the address. Debbie said, “Jack, when Jo and Pat arrive, Sheila and I will go to my bedroom so you can enjoy Jo and Pat with Su, that is only fair.”

Jack sipped his Champagne thinking about Jo and Pat, He had wanted them for years, Pat was plumpish, she had really big breasts, seriously big needing two hands to cover them, she was tall and very distinguished looking. She had lived with Susan in a wonderful West End apartment, which had five ensuite bedrooms. It also had wonderful Antiques. Jack remembered one night when Susan was giving him a blow job, Jack had been in the lounge for an hour with her, the internal phone rang, Susan put it on speaker, Pat said, “Susan, it is getting awfully late, when will your guest leave?”

Susan replied, “Mum, he is just leaving now, we were talking about the rugby results.”

As Jack and Susan left the lounge, Pat was standing in the hall in a beautiful silk dressing gown, tied tightly which really enhanced her figure. Pat said, “Jack, I hope I didn’t disturb you, I find it difficult to sleep if I know my front door is not locked. “

Susan excused herself and went to the bathroom. As the bathroom door closed, Pat ran her hand over Jack’s chest and said, “Jack, you are so tall and athletic looking, did you play rugby?”

Jack replied, “Yes I did when I was at school, I also do a lot of swimming which I really enjoy.”

Pat asked, “What is your favourite stroke, I love the breaststroke? I am not very fast as I have these slowing me down.”

As Pat said that she cupped both of her breasts and pushed them up.

Jack replied, “Sometimes it is better to go slowly, I have found when you do things slowly you always get more pleasure.”

Pat answered, “Jack, you are so wise for a young man, a lot of people just rush things, that is why I gave you an hour before I called. I remember when I was your age, all the boys wanted things very quickly, if you know what I mean.”

Jack replied, “Mrs Johnson, thank you, I know exactly what you mean, I think we both have similar views on things. What do you do for exercise as you look so fit?”

Pat answered, she took Jack’s left nipple between her fingers and squeezed saying, “Jack, please call me Pat, you make me feel young when we talk, when you call me Mrs Johnson then I feel old. I go to callanetics once a week. I swim twice a week, I go to yoga once a week and I also do part time modelling for older ladies fashion clothes. I also collect Antique Bronze Sculptures come and I will show you.”

Pat then took Jack into another lounge which had shelves full of the most beautiful Bronze Sculptures. Pat started to tell Jack about them which was intriguing. She must have talked for over half an hour when Pat left the room, she came back a minute later to say Susan was fast asleep in bed.

Pat said, “Jack, I have a lovely Chablis in the fridge, would you like to share a glass with me or would you prefer to save it for a night when we are alone?”

Jack replied, “Pat, it is too dangerous, we both would never hurt Susan. Can you imagine how she would feel if she caught us in bed?”

Pat took Jack in her arms then said, “Jack, you are right, that was a very silly thing for me to suggest. What do you think of me now Jack, I have been stupid.”

They had still their arms around each other, Jack replied, “Pat, I think you are a very attractive woman, I would love to get to know you better but in the present circumstances, I would not do anything to cause a conflict between you and Susan. I don’t believe my relationship with Susan will last. If in the future, we are both alone then I would love to be my partner for evenings out, I am sure we would have so much fun together.”

Pat then kissed Jack on the lips, his mouth opened to take her tongue, as she kissed she was pushing her breasts into Jack’s chest. Jack felt her pussy pushing against his hard cock. Pat stepped back and undid her dressing gown belt, her dressing gown opened, she had nothing on under her dressing gown. Her breasts looked enormous, they did not sag, her nipples were hard, Jack looked down and saw the first shaved vagina of his life. Jack bent down and took one of Pat’s nipples into his mouth, gently sucking it, it seemed to get harder.

Pat said, “Jack, my tits are very sensitive, I can cum when they are sucked.”

Jack kept sucking then Pat took Jack’s right hand, as she opened her legs she placed it on her pussy, Jack slid a finger in, she was very wet. Jack could feel her hard clit, he rubbed it with two fingers then slid the two fingers inside her, Pat gripped Jack’s fingers tightly then there was a knock at the door and Susan saying, “Mum, are you in there?”

Pat quickly belted her dressing gown, unlocked the door and went into the hall. Two minutes later Pat came back, she put a finger to her lips and signalled for Jack to follow her. Pat opened the front door, gave Jack another kiss as he left. As Jack walked to his car he turned round, in the bay window of the apartment Pat was standing blowing kisses at Jack. Apart from the day he saw her get into a taxi, that was the last time he had spoken to Pat.

* * *

Jack had known Jo for years. Jo had a son Tom, who was in Jack’s class at school. Alison was the big sister. Jack had been friends with Tom all his life, they both spent time at each other's houses at weekends and school holidays. Jack had always got on well with Jo. They flirted a lot but it was all just in fun. When Alison had gone to America to work in an American school for a term, Jack had phoned Jo and invited her out for dinner.

They had a super night, laughing and having fun. They started to go out once a week, sometimes twice if they went to the cinema. A cousin of Alison’s was getting married, Jo suggested that Jack would be her partner for the evening. Jack was very careful as he did not drink and drive. He had asked Jo if he could sleep in Alison’s bed the night of the wedding as he would not drink at the reception but would bring two bottles of Champagne so they could have a drink when they got back to Jo’s house. Jo agreed, Jack brought six bottles of Pol Roger and put four in the fridge.

The wedding and reception were wonderful. Jack and Jo did a lot of dancing together. Jack actually thought that he had more fun with Jo than he had ever had with Alison. Jo was getting very relaxed, on one of the slow dances she squeezed and kissed Jack on the cheek twice. The reception finished at eleven. Jack and Jo walked to the car, as they were putting their seat belts on Jack had to help Jo with hers.

AndreeaJJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaJJ

As Jack struggled with the belt, Jo put her tongue into Jack’s ear and gently rolled it inside Jack’s ear.

They then kissed, Jo’s tongue was everywhere, as were Jack’s hands and fingers. Jo had wonderful breasts, Jack was playing with them. Then Jack started the engine and drove to Jo’s home. On the road, Jo put her hand on Jack’s left thigh saying, “Jack. do you mind if I do this?”

Jack opened his legs further then took Jo’s hand and put it on his hard cock saying, “Jo, feel free to do what you want, today has been a wonderful day for me.”

Jo replied, “Jack, that is what I have been thinking all evening, I haven’t felt so happy or relaxed for years. Thank you for looking after me today, I would love to look after you tonight.”

Jo then kissed two fingers which she put on Jack’s lips, Jack took the two fingers into his mouth and started to lick and suck them. Jo then bent over in her seat and unzipped Jack’s trousers, taking Jack’s cock out Jo said, “That is the biggest cock I have ever seen, if I were Alison I would never let you out of my sight.”

Jo then started to lick and suck Jack’s cock, soon she was taking the full length, she was also playing with Jack’s testicles. The arrived at Jo’s house and a light was on in the lounge, Jo saw it and said, “Fuck, Tom is home. He may have his girlfriend with him, but no problem we will go in and play it by ear. We can still have our Champagne together or we can drive up the road and I will suck you off, What do you want to do?”

Jack replied, “Jo, we will go in and play it by ear, knowing Tom and the weed he smokes he will be stoned out of his mind by now. If he is still up a couple of glasses of Champagne will finish him.”

Jo kissed Jack, Jack put his cock away then they went into the house. In the lounge Tom was fast asleep on the sofa, there were a dozen stubs of joints in the ashtray. There was also an empty bottle of vodka on the coffee table. Tom was going to sleep tonight. Jack carried him over his shoulder to his bedroom then stripped him to his underwear and put him into his bed. Jo had excused herself gone to her room put on a towelling bathrobe, they met in the lounge where Jo had opened the windows, pulled the curtains and got some ice for the ice bucket.

Jack got the Champagne and poured it. They sipped their Champagne looking into each other’s eyes. They were kissing and touching each other then Jo got up and locked the door of the lounge. She put the key on the coffee table then undid the belt of her dressing gown. She took it off, Jo had only her pearls on under it, three strands which hung between her beautiful breasts. Jo had a beautiful body. Jo then undressed Jack, they then lay on the carpet kissing,touching and feeling each other. Jo’s vagina was the second shaved vagina Jack had seen in his life.

Jo said, “Jack my darling, it is a very long time since I had a cock, may I go on top as I have never had a cock as big as yours, being on top means I won’t hurt myself or you.”

Jack replied, “Jo, please do, if you have any pain then stop immediately, I want this to give you pleasure.”

Jo rubbed the tip of Jack’s cock around her clit, Jack could feel her clit as she massaged it, she then slid a third of Jack’s cock inside her, then a little more, gripping Jack’s penis with every movement. Soon she had it all inside her, she started to ride Jack now, Jo was far better than Alison, with one hand Jack was playing with Jo’s wonderful breasts with the other he was rubbing her clit as she rode him. Jo started to ride him harder, it felt wonderful, twenty minutes later they both came at the same time.

They still lay cuddling on the carpet. Jack went for another bottle of Champagne. Jack topped up their glasses then Jo said, “This is our secret Jack, I have loved every minute of today. I want to see you again, Alison is back from America in under three weeks time, we have twenty days together before she comes back. You can have her bedroom if you want as Tom is only here maybe one night a week to get his washing done. I feel like a woman for the first time for a very long time.”

Jack replied, “Jo, in the time Alison has been away I have had one letter from her saying how cool it was there, I think unless Alison changes I won’t be seeing too much of her. I will be eighteen next month, is my age a problem for you Jo?”

Jo answered, “Jack, not at all, today at the reception we were as one. What happens between you and Alison are up to the two of you. I know I will do everything I can to be with you and if you stop seeing Alison then I would still love to see you. Jack, I still have my period, I went back on the pill thinking this would happen. Your birthday is three days before Alison’s return. I would love to make that a very special day for you.”

They kissed again then Jo left the room, she came back with a bottle of lube. Jo said, “Jack, I love to be ass fucked then pussy fucked, is that ok with you darling?”

Jack thought so does Alison, Jack replied, “Jo, whatever you enjoy I will do for you, I am only into pleasure, no pain, no S&M, no bondage, only pleasure. Tell me what you enjoy then we will do it.”

Jo answered, “Jack, I am the same as you, I can be dominant or submissive whatever you want I will do it, I can be very naughty, I can be very dirty, you will enjoy being with me.”

Jo then put lube on Jack’s cock then knelt in front of an armchair, Jo then put lube all around her ass, Jack then went behind her, he slid half of his cock inside her ass, Jo was moaning with pleasure, Jack then slid the rest of his shaft in. Jo took it easily, Jack started to ride her gently at first but firmer later, he was rubbing her clit as he rode her. After ten minutes Jo said, “Jack, I am ready for you, just bring it out then put it in my ass, fuck me as hard as you want, I can take it any way you want to give it to me.”

Jack did as he was told, he rode Jo hard for the next forty minutes then exploded inside her. Jack looked at his watch, it was half past one. They had another bottle of Champagne, they sat on the sofa chatting and sipping Champagne.

Jo asked, “Jack, you will go to University in September, if you want you can stay with me as I have the feeling Alison will go back to America, she told me a couple of weeks ago she had been offered a job in the School she is in. You are going to study Law aren't you?”

Jack replied, “Jo, I have the grades so will start in September, I would love to stay with you, if Alison was back in America that would be wonderful.

They then went upstairs into Jo’s bedroom, they made love again.

For the next nineteen days, Jo and Jack had sex every day, Jack’s birthday was very special. Jack got no messages from Alison. The day before Alison returned Jack’s Aunt died, Jack’s childhood ended that day. Jack had to go to Ayr and arrange everything. He also had to oversee the Hotel. Jack had worked in the Hotel since he was ten. He knew everything about it.

Alison had made no contact with him, it was difficult for Jack to phone Jo, Jack also had so much work to do. Alison was now going to America in September. Jack enjoyed being with Jo but felt that he was not ready to bring her into his life in Ayr. Jack was now living in his Aunt’s Penthouse. Four weeks later Jack asked Molly out for dinner.

Jack really enjoyed the sex with Molly. Ten days after he first had sex with Molly, Jack arranged to take Jo out for dinner. They met in the car park of the Italian restaurant they were going to eat in. They kissed and cuddled then went into the restaurant. Jack ordered a bottle of Louis Roederer, Jack explained that his life had changed the day his aunt died, he employed over three hundred and fifty people. He had a lot of responsibility.

Jack told Jo that they had to change the computer system in the Hotel which was an enormous job. After they had finished their meal Jo said, “Jack, take me for a drive somewhere very quiet, I want to suck you off. I wish I had the temperament and knowledge to help you in the Hotel, but I don't have that. Jack, please always remember that I am just a phone call away from you.”

Jack drove to a very quiet farm road he knew. Jo took her time, then Jack came in her mouth, Jo licked him clean. That was the last time Jack had seen Jo. He was happy that he would see Jo and Pat again, he was now in a position to bring both of them into his life.

Jack’s front doorbell rang, Jack, in his dressing gown opened the door. Jack hugged both Pat and Jo, Jack said, “Jo, I am so happy you phoned Sheila today, I have missed and thought of both of you a lot over the last years. Come in and have a glass of Champagne.”

They were both carrying overnight bags, Jack showed them a bedroom they could leave them in. They went into the lounge where Sheila introduced them to Debbie, they were all in crotchless bodysuits. Jo said to Pat, “Pat, we should get comfortable too.”

They both took off their blouses and skirts. They both were in crotchless bodysuits with no panties and self-supporting stockings. Both were also wearing rope pearls in three strands around their necks. Both Jo and Pat looked stunning. Jack sat between them on the sofa. Debbie said, “I am going to take Shelia into my bedroom as we have a lot to catch up with. Is breakfast at eight thirty good for everyone?”

Everyone said yes. Debbie and Sheila left the room. Jo put her arms around Jack then gave him a very passionate kiss. Jo then popped her tits out of her bodysuit, Jack started to suck them as Jo undid the belt of his dressing gown, she then started to play with Jack’s hard cock. Jack took Jo onto the carpet, then they began to 69.

Jack started to suck Jo’s hard clit as he finger fucked her with three fingers. It was the first time Jack had ever done this with Jo, Jo was loving it. Jack kept going, ten minutes later Jo orgasmed. Jo said, “Jack, you are the first man in my life that has ever done this to me, I had a wonderful orgasm now can I go on top?”

Jack replied, “Jo, your cum tastes so sweet.”

Then they kissed. Jack lay on the carpet, Jo then mounted him taking half of his cock, then she let the rest slide inside her. Jo started to really ride Jack now, her rhythm and gripping were wonderful. Jack was rubbing her clit, then twenty minutes later Jo had a massive orgasm, she then collapsed in Jack’s arms.

Jo said, “Jack, I really have missed you, is that a wedding ring you are wearing?”

Jack replied, “Jo, I am married, I married a wonderful woman who is now carrying our child. My wife is one of the richest people in the world, she is the seventh generation of her family to run their business. Our son will be the eighth. We have an arrangement where members of our group can sleep with Ruth and me.”

“You and Pat are now members of the group. Jo, I live a very busy life, I am going to try to spend four days a month in Ayr. The rest of the time I am all over Europe, I love my work, I would love to see you and Pat on a regular basis, would you be interested in that?”

Jo replied, “Jack, I would love that but would I only see you once or twice a month?”

Jack answered, “Jo, no Ruth owns the largest private jet charter airlines in the world. It can be arranged that we can meet up for weekends. We also buy a lot of Antiques in France.”

Jo replied, “Jack, I would love to do that, I am sure Pat will too, but you must ask her.”

Jack answered, “Jo, I will have to look after Pat now but I would like you in my bed tonight.”

Jo smiled then replied, “Jack, I would love that darling, I have missed you so much, I am so happy that we have got together again.”

Pat came over and put her arms around Jack, they kissed, Pat was squeezing Jack’s nipple as she kissed him, Jack then started teasing Pat’s big nipples, Jack sensed Pat was very aroused. Jack then came off the sofa, sat Pat on the edge of the sofa, he spread her legs open, then Jack went down on her. Pat’s clit was very hard, Jack began to gently suck it, he was finger fucking Pat’s very wet vagina as he sucked, a couple of minutes later Pat had an orgasm. Jack then lay on the floor, Pat squatted over him then put a third of Jack’s cock inside her.

Pat then slowly took some more, she was starting to grip Jack’s cock as she gently rode him, within five minutes Pat was taking the full length and riding Jack hard, Jack was rubbing her clit with one hand and playing with her enormous tits with the other. It was lovely, they were both looking into each other’s eyes. Pat kept on riding Jack, getting faster all the time, then she had a big and noisy orgasm. Pat then came off Jack and cuddled him.

Pat said, “Jack, I have wanted this for years, Susan left for Australia six months after you stopped seeing her, she is married to an Australian farmer, I am now a grandmother, I was out there last year to visit them. They have a boy and a girl, both are wonderful. The apartment was far too big, Jo and I bought a flat each in a converted Mansion house outside of Kilmarnock. It is beautifully appointed and a wonderful place to live. You must visit me sometime.”

Jack kissed her, then said, “Pat, I have thought of you a lot, my life has changed dramatically, I believe I will be able to see you and Jo regularly. I have explained to Jo, Pat, we will all be in the same bed tonight.”

Jack looked over at Jo, she was glowing, Jack topped up all their glasses, Jack said, “Girls, on Friday we are flying to Champagne for the weekend, It would be wonderful if you both could join us, three months ago we set up a little business where we all put in ten thousand pounds. We have Colette, the housekeeper at Ruth’s Chateaux, and Nicole her friend, both speak perfect English, these two go around all the local french Antique Markets and buy whatever you ask them to buy, in Pat’s case Bronzes, in Jo’s case Paintings.”

“In the last three months, everyone who has invested in this has tripled their money. All the purchases are flown to Glasgow on Ruth’s Jets, these are packed in safe containers we have had made which fit into the aircraft's hold. You don’t need to give me an answer now, I can show you what we are selling and the stock we have in the Center tomorrow. Then on Friday we will fly to France and you can meet Colette and Nicole.”

Jo replied, “Jack, we would love to come, we are all so looking forward to the Center, we are sure we can all do well there. Tomorrow at breakfast we can discuss everything with Sheila as well. We are both looking forward to our weekend in the Chateaux.”

Jack said, “Jo, you have not met Jean yet, she is like Su has worked for some of the leading Auction Houses, they are also on Bargain Hunt, Antique Roadshow, Put Your Money and The Antiques Road Trip, they have so much experience. I agree, I am so lucky to have them, I am also so lucky to have Sheila, Pat and you with us now. You will love your weekend.”

They finished their Champagne then went to bed, they had a very naughty time where Jack made them both cum twice, then he came inside Pat. They all fell asleep ten minutes later.

* * *

The Jet that would take them to Reims landed with Jean, May and Claire aboard, Jack introduced them to Jo, Sheila and Pat. Jean said, “Jack, that is a wonderful idea about the rota, we can all benefit from this, Ruth is so happy about it, she is really looking forward to meeting them all.”

Jack gave May and Claire a kiss then they boarded the plane. There was Su, Debbie, Jo, Sheila, Jack and Pat on the plane. They had watched as boxes were unloaded into a van, there were a lot of Antiques coming from France.

They arrived at the Chateaux at one, Ruth was there to greet them, Ruth had now a little bump in her belly, she looked wonderful, though. She was eating all the right things, taking plenty of exercise and resting a lot. She was sleeping alone every night. Jack and the girls were occasionally giving her relief orally, she did not want any penetration sex. They had not eaten or drunk on the plane so Ruth suggested going to Serge’s restaurant for lunch. They left ten minutes later.

After lunch Jack and the girls walked around the Chateaux, there was a lot of construction work for the Hotel going on above ground, the work on the cellars was mind boggling, it went down over 40 meters and covered thousands of square meters in storage space, all the storage tanks were in place, all refrigeration units were in place. The pressing machines were in place. Rene had installed state of the art equipment. It was, without doubt, the most technologically advanced Champagne House in Champagne.

Rene was very happy as in six weeks time they would be harvesting all the grapes from Ruth’s vineyards. Rene had done some horse trading with some of the major Grande Marque Houses, he was trading some of this year’s harvest with them for older wines from previous years, Rene reckoned forty-five times as many bottles as he produced at the moment.

They then went and introduced the new girls to Colette and Nicole who showed them what they had bought this week, they were all impressed. Colette and Nicole were both wonderful traders, they had proved themselves in the last three months. They were now being approached by French dealers who wanted to deal directly with them. Jean suggested that either Su or she would be here at the weekend so they would be able to give advice to Colette and Nicole on buying.

They went and sat on the terrace, it was beautiful summers day, there were several tables with sun shades. Colette asked who would like Champagne, everyone apart from Ruth, who was faithfully on her Apollinaris, Nicole went to help Colette, as Colette was driving tonight she opted for Apollinaris too.

Su asked, “What do you think of Colette and Nicole girls?”

Sheila replied, “They are both very knowledgeable and nice too, Jo, Pat and I have no hesitation in wanting to join this buying group. Who do we pay the money to and how do we pay.”

Su answered, “I am so happy that you all have chosen to do this. Claire looks after all the finances, I will take your email addresses later then send them to Claire who will then be in touch.”

Ruth said, “Sheila, Jo and Pat, I also am so happy that you are joining our group, we have a wonderful team but you three will all all be assets to the group.”

Colette and Nicole came back and served the Champagne and water. Ruth said, “Jo, Pat and Sheila are going to join the group, Tomorrow morning we will all go to the market with you. This is developing into a very interesting business. Jack, what do you think of having an area for Antiques in the Hotel when it opens?”

Jack replied, “That could be a very good idea. What do you think Su?”

Su answered, “I believe that could be very good idea, we have so much space here we could easily do it. We would need to keep it at the top level, I am for it, we could bring British Antiques over here.”

Sheila said, “Su and Ruth, this is a wonderful idea, the French adore the Scots, the Auld Alliance, if we do this then we should bring Scottish as well as English Antiques over, we must only deal at the top end.”

Colette and Nicole had some things they wanted to show Su. Then Ruth, Sheila and Pat all left together leaving Jack and Jo alone on the terrace. Jo said, “Jack, this is heaven on earth here, the flight over was wonderful, I can see know how busy you have become. Ruth is a lovely woman, she is so happy about your child, you will both have to be careful not to spoil your child, very few are born into a lifestyle like this, I am sure both of you will make sure this happens.”

“Jack, I can't wait for next week when I can set up my two cabinets in the Center, Sheila, Pat and I will spend a lot of time there, do you spend much time at the Center?”

Jack replied, “Jo, sadly not, I have to travel a lot, that is why weekends are very special. If we are not here, we are in Geneva or at Ruth’s villa in Sotogrande, it really is beautiful there, we have been spending a lot of time here because of the work going on.”

Jo then kissed Jack, it was a long passionate kiss, Jo said, “Jack, I think we should go inside as I have a strong desire for you, is that ok with you?”

Jack replied, “Jo, I was thinking exactly the same thing, I don't know where Su is but I will call her and tell her where we are.”

Jo answered, “Jack, yes you can do that, I would like a little time with you first, maybe we can have thirty minutes together then you can phone her.”

They went upstairs to the Master Bedroom, Jo stripped very quickly, then took Jack’s cock out, she started to lick and suck as she gently massaged his testicles, Jack, then laid Jo on top of the bed, they began 69ing. Jack was fingering Jo’s very wet pussy as he sucked her clit. Jo had cum twice when she lay on her back then guided Jack’s cock inside her, Jack then started to ride her gently at first but much harder when he found his rhythm. Twenty minutes later Jo orgasmed.

They lay in bed cuddling and talking, Jo asked, “Jack, have you ever been with Colette and Nicole?”

Jack replied, “No never, I have never really had the opportunity, they are both very beautiful women, Nicole’s husband is hardly ever at home, I don't think she has a good life with him, he is now in Australia and New Zealand for the next two months. Why did you ask?”

Jo answered, “Colette was flirting with me and I just wondered if you had been with them, Jack, you are surrounded by beautiful women but you are so quiet about it, I think every one of them finds you very attractive.”

Jack replied, “Jo, I am very happy with this, the good thing is I don't stray from the group. It is a wonderful group, there is no jealousy between us, we are all very happy with the way it is. I will give Su a call, will you stay with us?”

Jo kissed Jack then said, “Of course I will.”

Jack then called Su, who appeared ten minutes later, Su stripped and got into bed with Jack. Su kissed Jack very passionately as she played with Jack’s cock, Jack was very hard. Jack then turned Su around then went into her doggy style. He started to ride her, Jack’s rhythm was getting stronger, he was rubbing Su’s clit as he rode her. Twenty minutes later Jack came inside her, Su was very happy as the last days had been wonderful with Jack. They all showered together then got dressed for dinner.

.

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments