Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They all Wore Pearls - Chapter One

"Older women are attracted to young business man"

9
1 Comment 1
8.6k Views 8.6k
7.9k words 7.9k words
May’s phone had rung at six this morning. It had been the hospital to tell her that her husband, Alex, had died in his sleep during the night. It was a great relief to May. Alex had cancer. The Professor who was treating him, had studied medicine with May, had told May two months ago that it was only a matter of time as nothing could be done.

May contacted a Funeral Director she knew to arrange the funeral service. He would telephone her later to give her the times. May had given him her smartphone number. May then phoned her eldest daughter, Mags, who was married with two young daughters. Mags was also relieved to hear the news. May said, “I will let you know the funeral arrangements as soon as I know them but today I am going to spend a few days at Jack’s hotel.”

Mags replied, "That is a good idea Mum, once word is out everyone will be phoning you.”

May answered, "That is exactly what I thought. I will phone Kay now then phone Jack to arrange a room for me.”

May then phoned Kay. Kay was a lawyer and lived with her boyfriend in a flat in Edinburgh that May and Alex had bought her when she was studying there. Kay was also relieved with the news. Kay had been Alex’s favourite. He had doted on her.

May then phoned Jack; on the second ring Jack answered. May said, ”Good morning Jack, I hope that I haven't woken you up.”

Jack replied, ”May, I have been up for half an hour. How is Alex?”

May answered, ”Jack, Alex died in his sleep during the night. It is a great relief for all of us. I am phoning to find out if you have a room I can have in the Hotel for the next few nights as I don’t want to be at home, I am sure that the phone will be ringing constantly.”

Jack replied, ”May, the hotel is full all this week, but you can stay in the flat with me. Is that OK with you?”

May answered, "Jack, I don't want to put you out but that would be wonderful. I think I will be there around lunch time. May I invite you for lunch but in your hotel with the condition I am paying?”

Jack replied, "May, I would love that, but you will be my guest. I am working in the flat so come to the flat and you can unpack then we can go to the Hotel.”

May answered, "I will phone you on your mobile when I arrive in Ayr. I am so looking forward to seeing you Jack as it is over three months since I last saw you. I know I have been so busy with Alex, but your phone calls were a great comfort for me. Until lunchtime.”

May came off the phone and made her breakfast. Afterwards, with a cup of coffee, she sat on the sofa thinking about Jack. She had known him all his life. She had been at his Christening. Jack’s mother had been her neighbour and had remained friends until Jack’s mother had died when Jack was twelve. Jack’s father had remarried a year later.

When Jack was twenty one his aunt died. She had arranged for Jack to work at a friend of hers five star hotel in Switzerland. May had sent Jack a birthday card with two fifty pound notes in it. When Jack heard his aunt had died he returned immediately. At his Aunt’s funeral Jack had asked May when her birthday was. May said, “The first of December.”

Jack never forgot to phone her on her birthday. He always arranged to meet her for lunch bringing her flowers and perfume. May looked forward to this every year. After Kay was born Alex had moved to a separate bedroom. Alex was a very heavy smoker, May wouldn't allow him to smoke in front of the children. He also had his own sitting room which May never visited. When Jack visited he spent all his time with May.

May was thinking about Jack. She wondered what he would be like in bed. She was twenty seven years older than him. She found him so attractive. She had often thought of him as she masturbated. She was only wearing a dressing gown. She put her hand under it. Her pussy was very wet. May then started to work her pussy. She came five minutes later.

As May showered she thought of Jack. Jack had done a lot since his aunt Kate had died. He had bought a magnificent three storey warehouse beside the harbour in Ayr which he had transformed into an Antique Center. It was possibly the largest in Europe as it could take over a thousand dealers. Jack also had converted part of it into an Auction House which was now holding auctions on a regular basis.

May dressed then packed her bag for her visit to Jack.

* * *

Jack was still in bed when May phoned. Molly, Jack’s bookkeeper was preparing breakfast. When Jack was eighteen one of his first jobs had been to change the computer system. Molly Graham was at that time Head Receptionist, she had been in this position for years, she was very good at it, knowing the business inside out.

Molly was a widow with a daughter studying law at University. Jack and Molly were both working very closely with the computer system. One night Jack asked Molly if she would like to go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant with him. Molly agreed. They had a wonderful night ending up in bed together.

Jack and Molly got on very well together. They were very compatible in bed. Molly was a very tall elegant woman with a wonderful body. On first impressions you would think that she was a very reserved and quiet woman. She was very hot. Jack and Molly had been fucking now for over six years. Molly had taught Jack how to treat a woman in bed. Jack was now very accomplished in bed.

Molly’s daughter, Claire was three years older than Jack. After a few months of dating Molly, Claire had her twenty first birthday. Jack invited them both out for dinner then afterwards back to the flat. Aunt Kate was at her villa in Spain so they were alone in the flat. It ended up with Jack having a threesome with Molly and Claire.

From that night Jack was getting all the sex he wanted from Claire and Molly. Molly was struggling with money for Claire’s University expenses, Jack helped her here. Claire also worked in the Hotel at the weekends which helped her a lot. Jack also gave her a VW Golf from his wine company and paid all the running costs of the car for Claire. Claire was now a lawyer and also a Chartered Accountant. She was now working as a Personal Assistant to the Senior Partner of a very large firm of Accountants.

Jack got on very well with his arrangement with Molly and Claire. Molly and Claire were wonderful in bed together. It worked well for the three of them. Claire had gone on the pill six years ago, Molly didn't need to as she is now sixty one. Molly now was working a two and a half day week with her bookkeeping, she was happy with this. Jack had bought each of them a very long string of Pearls. They both loved their Pearls and wore them everyday.

Jack put on a dressing gown and went to the kitchen. Jack said, "Molly, May has just phoned me, Alex, her husband died this morning. She wanted a room in the Hotel but we are fully booked this week. I have offered her a room in the flat. She will be here at lunchtime.”

Molly replied, "I am so sorry to hear that. May is a lovely person but I wasn't too sure about him. I once saw him hanging around a Public Toilet in Glasgow. I think he might have been homosexual. Jack, May is very fond of you. Her eyes sparkle when ever she is around you. I will change the bed in Master Bedroom as I am sure she will be in there with you. It won't be a problem for Claire and I to share you with May. I think she will be very good in bed.”

Jack went over and kissed Molly. Jack said, "I think it may happen, but I think that it could take some time.”

Molly replied, "I have sensed for a long time that she is hot for you. She is a woman in her fifties who I don't believe has been getting any cock for a very long time. Her husband is not yet cold, and she is on her way to you. She wants you, you will have her soon.”

Jack smiled then said, "I also think that she will be good in bed. Molly you are very similar to May. What are you doing today?”

Molly replied, "I will change the bed then go to the Antique Center as I am putting a new system in. That place is getting so busy. The Bistro is always packed. It is now taking more money than the restaurant in the Hotel. You have a winner there Jack.”

After breakfast they showered together. They did it in the shower. Molly had a very noisy orgasm. Molly then changed the bed. Jack went to the Hotel. At eleven thirty Jack’s mobile beeped. He had a message from May which read:

“Darling Jack I am leaving now. I am so nervous and excited about seeing you. Jack are you seeing anyone at the moment? How do you feel about spending some time with a fifty one year old woman who is very attracted to you. Long Gentle Kiss May”

Jack replied:

“Darling May do not be nervous. You and my stepmother Sue were the only ones that remembered my twenty first. I will explain my situation when I see you. I have no problem with our age difference. I find you very attractive. I love lots of tongue with my kisses, gentle at first but firmer later Jack xxx”

Jack walked back to the flat. As he crossed the road his mobile beeped. May’s reply read:

“I love using my tongue too. Jack, I had a shit life with Alex. He was a very selfish lover. Only thought of himself. In and out after he came he would just fall asleep. My breasts are very sensitive. I used to cum ten or twelve times a day when I was breastfeeding. After Kay was born I only had anal sex with Alex. Then he brought home a nun’s habit. I had to dress in that and talk dirty to him. Then I had to give him a hand job or a blow job. I am very good at both of these.

"I always took him from behind when he ass fucked me as I could play with my pussy as he fucked me, that way I could cum too. I will explain my situation when we meet. I have had no men since I married Alex, I was most certainly not a virgin when we married but I have been loyal to him. I will be honest with you I have been with a lot of women, which I enjoy very much.

"I only enjoy pleasure. No S&M only pleasure. No bondage only pleasure. I love lots of variety. I have a lot of testosterone in my body and I can fuck all day long.

"Can I have a glass of Champagne when I arrive at the flat. I am so nervous. Jack my pussy is so wet thinking about you.

"Be with you soon May xxx”

Jack replied:

“Darling May

"I think we both like the same things, thanks for your honesty, I really appreciate that. I liked that with the nun’s habit. We must do that soon. I will have Champagne ready for you when you arrive. When you arrive call me. I will come down and carry your suitcase.

"There is no problem with you seeing your girlfriends. If you you get satisfaction from it then I am happy for you.

"I have been told my balls are full of testosterone. May, my “prince” is not small. If you enjoy your vagina been filled you will love him. I love him to be sucked just before I penetrate you as this makes him very hard.

"I am now at the flat waiting for you. I am very excited.

"Lots of kisses wherever you want them.

"Jack xxxx”

Two minutes later Jack’s mobile beeped. May’s reply read:

“Darling Jack

"I'm speech writing these messages to you. I’m talking to my iPhone so please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes.

"I was online on roleplay play sites and also online sex chat sites. I enjoyed that but I always wore a masquerade mask. I even did it with the nun’s habit where I kidded on I was a hot nun.

"Alex had a very small cock. It really was small as I could feel nothing if he was in my pussy or ass. I did enjoy the ass fucking as I loved playing with my vagina as he rode me.

"I have a very big dildo which feels good when I put it in but it feels so cold. I prefer a nice big cucumber. I can spend a lot of time at the vegetable counter picking my cucumbers. I was once fucked by two of my girlfriends with one fucking my pussy with a big cucumber, the other fucking my ass with a slightly bigger cucumber. I really enjoyed that. Once we are relaxed with each other you can fuck me any way you want.

"I am at the traffic lights round the corner from your flat. Come for me now.

"I am so wet.

"I want you so much

"May xxxx”

Jack got in the lift and went downstairs. May was just getting out of her car. She had opened the boot. They kissed at the car. May pressed her very large breasts into Jack’s chest as she kissed him. May’s tongue was deep in Jack’s mouth. May was a very good kisser.

In the lift they kissed again then May said, "Jack, I have a message from the undertaker, I need to phone him to get him to send me a copy of the invitation for the newspaper tomorrow. Be a darling and get me some Champagne while I phone him. I will unpack later. Jack, please be gentle with me. It has been a long time for me.”

Jack replied, "May, you go on top so you can control it. I want to make you so wet before I go inside you.”

They kissed then went into the flat. Jack left May's suitcase in the hall then went to the kitchen for the Champagne and glasses. May went into the lounge. She was sitting on the sofa wearing only a crotchless bodysuit with self supporting stockings. She looked stunning as she spoke to the Funeral Director. Jack gave her a glass of Champagne then said, "Cheers May, this is for us.”

May spoke to the Funeral Director saying, "Could you take a picture of the invitation and send it to me now. I will phone you back with my instructions as soon as it arrives.”

May then drank her Champagne saying, "Jack, let me get this out of the way then you will have my total undivided attention.”

As she said this she unzipped Jack’s trousers, soon she had him naked. May said, "Jack, I love your cock, I have never seen one as big in my life. I know now about your testosterone, your balls are full of it. It all looks wonderful.”

May’s phone beeped. She looked at the picture then phoned the Funeral Director back. As she spoke to him Jack went down on her. As Jack’s balls were full of testosterone May's vagina was swollen with her testosterone. Jack opened her pussy lips then started to stimulate her swollen vagina. May finished her call then moved Jack onto the Chinese rug. They were both 69ing.

May very soon was taking the full length of Jack’s cock. Jack was sure May had cum twice, but he kept stimulating her vagina. Soon he had May's legs wide open with May holding them against her very big breasts. May was flicking her big nipples as she did this. Jack was now sucking May’s very large clit as he finger fucked her. May was moaning pleasure. May was very wet, she was pushing her pussy into Jack’s mouth.

Jack had four fingers in May’s pussy and four in May’s ass. Jack asked, "May, are you comfortable with this? I have four fingers in each of your holes, would you like me to fist you?”

May replied, "Jack, you are fucking wonderful, fuck knows how many times I have cum but I love it. Yes please fist me fucking hard. After my next orgasm I am going to give you the fuck of your life.”

Jack then started fisting her pussy and ass. Ten minutes later May came. Jack had been working on her for an hour and thirty minutes. May kissed Jack then said, "Jack, I am a wealthy woman. I want to be a part of your life. I will never sleep with another man but I will still have my girlfriends, is that OK with you? You are amazing in bed. I can introduce you to a lot of nice women, then I will know that you never need to stray from me. Would you like that?”

Jack replied, "May, I would be happy with that. I want to really get to know you. Go on top and fuck me hard.”

May laid Jack on his back then went on top of him. She rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit then let him slide inside her. May soon had a wonderful rhythm going. She was gripping Jack’s cock with every thrust. She was taking the full length of him and she was loving it. Jack was playing with her tits and clit as she rode him. Twenty five minutes later they both came at the same time. Then they collapsed in each other's arms.

May fell asleep on the sofa. Jack got a blanket and a pillow then covered her. May looked so relaxed. She looked so content. Jack went to his bedroom got a dressing gown then went to the kitchen to make a coffee. Forty minutes later May came in wearing the shirt Jack had been wearing this morning. May said, "Jack, that was wonderful. I feel so good. I am glad we missed lunch. Do you know it is six thirty?”

Jack replied, "Yes that was a wonderful afternoon. Let's have a shower then we can go over to the Hotel for dinner or would you like me to order an Indian or Chinese carry out?”

May answered, "Jack, that is a wonderful idea. I would love an Indian. Tonight we will just relax in here but before you order let’s have a shower together.”

May then kissed Jack then led him into the Master Bedroom’s bathroom. They were under the shower for over thirty minutes. They washed each other very gently. They came out of the shower and dried themselves. Jack put on his dressing gown and May put Jack’s shirt back on then they went into the lounge. Jack then ordered two Thalis from the Indian with Nan bread. Jack was told it wouldn’t be delivered for forty five minutes as they had many orders to put out.

They then sat on the sofa. May undid the belt of Jack’s dressing gown and brought his hard cock out. May said, “Jack I just want you to sit there, relax and enjoy what I am going to do to you.”

May put her wine glass on the coffee table. Then took off Jack’s shirt. She then knelt on the floor in front of Jack. She then went down on Jack’s very hard cock. May was very good at it. Soon she was taking all of Jack’s cock.

Jack was thinking this is wonderful. May was being gentle but firm. Her tongue was very strong. Jack was feeling very relaxed. He then went on the floor with May. They started to 69.

Then Jack started to suck May’s clit as he finger fucked her. May was moaning with pleasure. Jack now was fisting May’s pussy. May was getting very wet.

Jack started to fist her as he sucked her clit. Five minutes later May had a massive orgasm. Jack felt her cum. He still sucked her clit as she was cuming. She tasted wonderful.

May then topped up the wine glasses. She then gave Jack a kiss and a cuddle. Then said, “That was the best foreplay I have had in my life from a man.”

“Jack I am putting a lot of trust in you. It would break my heart if you let me down. I know I am older than you but I feel so compatible with you. What do you think?”

Jack took May in his arms and then started to kiss her. They were long gentle kisses. When Jack felt May was relaxed in his arms. Jack said, “I will never break your trust. I feel so good. May have you had no sex with a man for twenty five years?”

May replied, “Jack twenty six years ago I was introduced to a coffee morning. Women met for coffee and sex. It kept me sane in that time. Yours is the first cock I have had in twenty fife years. I have had an awful lot of pussy though.”

May topped up the glasses. The bottle was finished. May went to the fridge and brought another one. Jack opened it for her. They sat talking. Jack was holding and stroking May’s hand.

Jack said, "May, you know Molly Graham, I want to be honest with you, Molly and I have been having sex together for the last six years. We both respect each other but we have an arrangement to meet for sex a couple of times per week.”

May replied, "Darling, I suspected that. She has changed a lot in the last six years. I always thought she was very professional in her work. I have noticed she was very possessive of you when ever I saw you both in the Hotel. She is a very attractive lady. I like your taste.”

Jack answered, "May, Molly has taught me how to give a woman pleasure. You will benefit from what she has taught me. I love to give my partner pleasure. Molly has a daughter who is three years older than me. She is now a lawyer but also has also a Chartered Accountancy degree, she is a very intelligent young woman.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

I had been dating Molly for around six months when Claire had her twenty first birthday. I invited the two of them out for dinner. Claire thanked me for changing her mother’s life. After dinner we went back to the flat as Aunt Kate was in Spain. One thing led to another and we had a threesome. For the last five and a half years we have been having threesomes most weekends. Molly knows you are staying with me this week. She has no problem with this.”

May replied, "Jack, I am happy with that. Maybe after the funeral we can invite Molly and Claire out for a meal. Molly has done a wonderful job with you. You give the best foreplay I have ever had in my life from either a man or a woman. I have always had an attraction to Molly. I know your Aunt Kate was sleeping with her as I was sleeping with your Aunt Kate.”

Jack answered, "Aunt Kate was sleeping with Claire as well. She paid for her education, when she died I took over. I am so happy I have done that.”

May replied, "Jack, I don’t mind. I want to spend time with you. I have been thinking about some of my friends I would like to introduce you too. I wouldn’t care if you slept with them as long as you were still sleeping with me.”

The doorbell rang. The Indian meal had arrived. Jack put on his dressing gown, got some money and opened the door. May got plates out. They sat in the kitchen to eat the meal.

May then phoned Mags to tell her she staying with Jack and was having a great time; the funeral would be on Saturday morning at ten thirty. There would be an invitation in tomorrow’s newspaper. May put the phone onto speaker so Jack could hear. May said, "Jack, don’t say a word just listen.”

May then said, “Jack is wonderful company, and he is really looking after me. We had a very relaxing day. Then we came back to Jack's wonderful penthouse. Jack asked if I would like an Indian for our supper. I said yes, and it arrived forty five minutes later as they were so busy. The food was superb. We drank Champagne with it. Jack had to go over to the Hotel so I am going to wait until he comes back as I would like to thank him and say good night to him. I also feel I would like to hug and kiss him.”

Mags answered, "Would you like to hug and kiss him?"

May replied, "I think so, I find him very attractive. He is such a gentleman, but he won't be interested in an old woman like me."

Mags answered, "Mum you are not old. You are very attractive too. If you like him then give him a kiss."

May replied, "After Kay was born Alex and I didn't have any more sex."

Mags answered, "I thought that mum, that must have been hard for you."

May replied, "He was not good in bed, a quick in and out. He didn't care about me or my needs."

Mags answered, "That is dreadful why did you put up with it?"

May replied, "Because of you and Kay, when parents divorce it affects the children, we then had separate rooms as I couldn't stand the cigarette smoking. To sleep in a room like that, breathing nicotine all night. First thing he did in the morning was to light up a cigarette. I hated that, then for the next year I had to visit him and give him oral sex."

Mags asked, "Did you suck him?"

May replied, "Yes I gave him a blow job, but his cum tasted of nicotine. I kept it in my mouth but then left the room. I went to the bathroom, spat it out, and brushed my teeth.”

Mags answered, “That must have been horrible, and you had to do this every week?”

May replied, “Yes and then it was once every two weeks. Then three weeks. Then I stopped going as he couldn’t get hard anymore. That was the end of it. I am happy I am sipping Champagne here, and Jack will be back soon. I might give him a kiss.”

Mags answered, “You should mum that is a waste if you haven’t had sex for so long. Did you not think of having a lover?”

May replied, “Yes I thought of it but never did it, if I got hot then I would masturbate, but now I feel free. It is a great feeling. I am being honest I would go to bed with Jack in a minute, but he is so much younger than me. He should be looking for a young woman, but maybe I will have a hot affair with him.”

Mags answered, “Mum you should do that go and put something seductive on and then give him a hug and kiss when he returns.”

May answered, "I am ready for it. Yesterday I was at the new Beauty Salon which is in the old lighting shop next to Marks and Spencer in the Shopping Center. It is wonderful. I go every month and have been doing this for the last four months. Some of the girls from our Coffee Morning group use it and they are all very happy with the service they get. I have the full Brazilian wax which takes all my pubic hair away. It is much more hygienic to have a smooth vagina. Do you shave your pussy Mags?”

Mags replied, "No but I need to do something as I now go swimming with the girls two afternoons in the week which I really enjoy. I have a very hairy pussy, and the hair is coming out of my swimming costume which doesn't look good.”

May replied as she played with Jack’s cock, "Mags you should. I will phone them tomorrow and arrange an appointment. What time of the day suits you? I am normally in for around an hour. I always have Fiona she is wonderful. After the waxing she puts warm oil all around my vagina, which is a wonderful feeling. I have very high testosterone level. Then Fiona gives my vagina some stimulation with her fingers. She is excellent at it. Would you like me to make an appointment for you? I will pay for it as a little treat for you.”

Mags answered, "Mum, that sounds wonderful. I would love that. I am free every school day from eight in the morning until three in the afternoon. I think I am like you as I have very high testosterone level. Does Fiona make you cum when she is stimulating your pussy? I think I would cum as soon as she put the warm oil on me.”

May replied, "Mags, she does. She gives me a very strong orgasm. Darling I want you to understand one very important thing. I am bisexual, I am not a lesbian as I enjoy sex with a man but your father wasn’t giving me any. I enjoy the coffee morning group as well as having coffee, we also have sex. I have many very good friends there. Some are widows, some are married but not getting any sex at home. I get a lot of satisfaction from the girls. Would you like Fiona to play with your pussy?”

Mags replied, "Mum, I have wanted to tell you this for a long time. Bob has not been intimate with me since Jill was born. That was nine years ago. The only relief I get is when I masturbate. I would love Fiona to make me cum. I would love to join your coffee morning group. Bob now has five offices. He has a flat in his new office. He has not been home for four months. He phones the girls every day at five. He talks to them for five minutes then says he needs to go as he has so much work to do.”

May answered, "Mags, you should have fucking told me. I gave Bob the money to set up his practice, but I did that for you. Have you had no sex with him for nine years? Do you think he is seeing someone else?”

Mags replied, "Mum, after Jill was born we did nothing. We had separate bedrooms. Then I had to go to his room. He only wanted oral sex or anal sex. I had to suck him off or let him ass fuck me.”

May was shaking her head looking at Jack. May did not look happy.

Mags continued, "Mum, I wouldn’t be surprised if Bob is gay. He can be very effeminate in his ways. I have suspected this for a long time. Mum, I am bisexual too. Before I met Bob I loved cock. I had a lot of experience with men before I met Bob. The flat you bought me in Edinburgh was wonderful. I also had some girlfriends. I love pussy too. I would love to go to your coffee mornings. I should set one up myself as I know a lot of girls that are getting no sex at home.”

May replied, "Mags, Jack has sent me a message saying he will be home in ten minutes. He didn’t phone in case I was sleeping. He has written that he really enjoyed his day and if I am still up he would like to spend some time with him. He has put three kisses after Jack. I think we will kiss tonight. I will try and call Fiona and make an appointment for you for Thursday or Friday morning. I am glad you have told me this. We will get this sorted out. I will phone you in the morning.”

Mags answered, “That is good. I hope it goes well for you tonight. I will SMS you bye.”

May replied, “Bye darling”

May said, “Jack, now Mags knows I like you. Tomorrow morning she will SMS me to ask if I kissed you. I will tell her we were on the sofa for over two hours, and we were very intimate. We satisfied each other without Jack going inside me, but tomorrow I think I will let him inside me. Or will I tell her you fisted me and sucked my clit as you did it. Then ass fucked me but I didn’t let you cum in my ass as I wanted you to cum in my mouth.”

Jack answered, "That’s what I did. I enjoyed every minute of it. Hopefully you did too darling.”

May replied, “Will you do that for me tonight?”

Jack answered, "With pleasure.”

Then we started to kiss, and May was already wet; I told her to relax and get comfortable. Then I went down on her. Her clitoris was hard. I started sucking it as she moaned with pleasure. I could get four fingers in on my first insertion then I took my hand out and put my thumb in. Then brought it out rubbing May’s cum all round my hand, then it slipped in easily.

Jack started and soon had a good rhythm. May was getting quite excited and I continued to suck her clit as I fisted her. I kept this up for thirty minutes then May had a big orgasm.

May said, "That was fucking wonderful Jack. I love when you do that and you are fisting me hard too.”

Jack replied, “May help me take some cum from your wet cunt and put it around my cock. I will put some around your ass and we will let the cum be the lube.”

I took the cum from her pussy and put it around her ass hole. At first had one finger in then two and then three. May was loving it.

Jack asked, "Is this okay? Have you any pain?”

May replied, “It is fucking wonderful. I have no pain. Can you get your hand in then fist my ass?”

Jack replied, "I think I can.”

I then brought my fingers out, covered my hand with her cum and very gently slid it inside her ass. May loved it. Soon I had the same rhythm that I had when I fisted her pussy. Jack had May kneeling. Soon Jack was fisting her cunt and her ass. May was loving it.

Jack suggested, "May play with your clit as I do this.” She did, soon she came again.

May asked, “Jack I will come again soon; keep doing this until I cum. Then you can ass fuck me.”

Jack did. Jask was fisting her hard in both ends, May was loving it, she was making a lot of noise. After five minutes May came again. Then Jack kept his fist in her pussy but brought his hand out of her ass. Jack moved her round so one leg was on the floor and the other leg was in the air but resting on a chair. That way Jack could fuck her ass but fist her pussy at the same time. May was still working her clit as he did it.

May said, "Jack I prefer your cock in my ass as it goes in deeper. Jack, please fuck me harder.”

Jack did, he rode her for twenty minutes and then told her he was coming. May said, “Cum in my mouth.”

Jack pulled his hand out of May’s pussy then pulled his cock out of May’s ass. May started to suck him. Then Jack exploded in May’s mouth. May kept sucking him, then she kissed Jack; he tasted his cum.

May said, “That was wonderful, and I love being fisted more in my cunt than in my ass. I loved your cock in there but tomorrow I want fucked doggy-style in both my ass and cunt.”

May went and came back with two glasses and her handbag. She looked inside her purse then brought out Fiona’s business card. She then dialed her mobile number. May had her phone on speaker phone. Fiona answered on the third ring saying, "Good evening Dr. Roberts. How can I help you?”

May replied, " I hope I am not disturbing you Fiona, but I have a friend that is having a bad time in her marriage. I was telling her about your wonderful Brazilian waxing. I also told her about your wonderful stimulation of the vagina afterwards. I was wondering if there were any other extras that you could offer as I would really like to spoil and pamper her.”

Fiona answered, "Yes we do, I have no hesitation in suggesting our Gold Package which is carried out by myself and two assistants. The session lasts two hours with myself and two assistants then one assistant will take over to shower with the client then help her apply suitable makeup. We have a questionnaire which we give to the client asking what she likes been done to her but she likes doing to others. For the first two hours the client is stimulated on her breasts, vagina and anus. It is very intensive stimulation which encourages multiple orgasms. If the client wishes she can be penetrated with a dildo, vibrator or strap on in whatever openings she would like.

“Some clients like to lick one of our assistant’s vagina when they are having their treatment. After the questionnaire is completed, and after a short chat, we can quickly assess what the client wants. Some clients like myself and the assistants to be naked as they like to play with our bodies as we carry out their treatment. We are very flexible. We have clients that come for their treatment on a weekly basis. The cost of the Gold Package is three hundred and fifty pounds including the Brazilian waxing.”

May replied, "That sounds wonderful, I must come for one myself. When would it be possible to have the treatment?”

Fiona answered, "One moment Dr.Roberts. I am still in the studio so I will check the bookings. What time is good for your friend as I have tomorrow morning free from eight thirty until ten thirty with the last thirty minutes with an assistant. If the client wishes longer with the assistant it is forty pounds per half hour, but the first half hour is included in the Gold Package.”

May replied, "I will take that. My friend’s name is Mrs. Mags Laird. She will be with you at eight thirty tomorrow morning. How can I pay you? I am willing to pay more now if she stays longer. If she doesn’t then I will use it as a credit the next time I visit you.”

Fiona answered, "You may pay by PayPal, Pay Safe card or Credit Card. If it is your Credit Card then I will charge for what Mrs. Laird uses when she is with us. Dr. Roberts you are a very good customer so I will charge you three hundred and fifty pounds for the total time Mrs. Laird is with us. If you could pay that by PayPal would be the best for us.”

May replied, "Thank you Fiona. If you send me your invoice now I will pay it by return. I would also like you to look at Mags. If you have any suggestions regarding beauty treatments, hair colouring, styling changes then I would love to hear from you as I want to get her out of the hole she is in. But please do not tell her you are doing this as I want to surprise her.”

Fiona answered, "Dr. Roberts you will have the invoice two minutes after this call finishes. If you want I will call your mobile number after Mrs. Laird leaves to give you a full report.”

May replied, "Fiona, you are wonderful. You will have my payment two minutes after I receive your invoice. I will pay PayPal direct from my bank account so you will have no commission to pay. I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow. Thank you for all your help.”

May then phoned Mags. May said, "Mags I have got you an appointment for eight thirty tomorrow morning. Take a note of their phone number.”

May waited till Mags had a pen and paper then said, "0151236848 and the address is number 4 The Glen Shopping Center and your contact is Fiona. Darling phone me when you get out. I am sure I have put up all the money for his offices. I think there are a lot of clauses that Bob has forgotten about. I will phone my lawyer in the morning and let you know. I think it is time for you to leave Bob, but we will talk about that in the morning. Jack has been held up but he will be here soon. Mags my pussy is so wet I have had to change my panties twice. If I am up early I will phone you in the morning.”

Jack said, "May you are a dream. You are doing the right thing with your daughter. Claire is a very good lawyer, perhaps she can give you advice here. It might be an idea to put a good Private Detective on to this.”

May replied, "That is a good idea. She would probably know a good Private Detective. Could we ask her?”

May checked her email. Fiona’s invoice was in. May then paid it.

Jack said, "Let me give her a call.”

Jack called Claire. He put his mobile on speaker phone. Claire answered with, "Hi Jack,how are you.”

Jack replied, "I am good Claire. I am with May Roberts who is a very old friend of mine. Her husband died this morning so she staying a few days with me in the flat. May's daughter has a problem. She is married to a lawyer, whose name is Robert Laird who has several offices in Lanarkshire. The guy is hardly ever at home. He has a flat in his newest office where he now lives. He may be gay. I am calling to ask if you know a good Private Detective that could check him out?”

Claire replied, "Molly told me about May’s husband, she thinks May is a lovely lady. I believe Molly will go to the funeral. I know Bob Laird, he is bent as a corkscrew. Most of his assistants are gay too. Rumour has it that his wife’s mother has bought all the property that are his offices which he pays a very small rent on. I believe he had a very expensive refurbishment on his newest office with a palatial private apartment been built for his use. I can get the best Private Detective in Scotland to check him out which will give you concrete evidence about him. I have met him a couple of times. He is not a nice guy. He is not even a good lawyer doing mostly Legal Aid work. Tell May not to let him do any legal work for her.”

Jack answered, "Claire, thanks for that. I think May will check with her lawyer tomorrow. The funeral is on Saturday morning at ten thirty. I would love you to come with Molly. Bring an overnight bag as we may stay in Glasgow on Saturday night. Once May has spoken to her lawyer I will get back to you.”

Claire replied, "I will come on Saturday with Molly. No problem call me anytime. I will do some detective work myself tomorrow. If I hear anything I will call you back. Looking forward to seeing you at the weekend.”

May said, "She is a nice girl, I want to meet her too. I will phone my lawyer in the morning. Alex, who didn’t like Bob, spent a lot of time going over the contract. Peter, my lawyer is top drawer. He would have made the contract bump proof for us. Jack, I am feeling a little tired. You have fucked me three times in the last twelve hours. I don’t know how many times I have cum but it is a lot. Jack, I have loved every minute of it. Can we go to bed so I am fit for tomorrow?”

Jack kissed her then they showered together and went to bed. In bed May said, "Jack, I feel so happy. I will get Mags sorted out now. The house she lives in is in her name as Alex and I bought it for Mags. She lived there for maybe two years before they married. Mags will contact me early tomorrow morning. I am an early bird. I checked the fridge, would you like me to cook you a full Scottish breakfast in the morning?”

Jack replied, "Yes please. May, I am an early bird too. I love to make love first thing in the morning then have leisurely breakfast afterwards. I would love to make love with you in the morning. Just doing it as it comes, not forcing anything but giving each other pleasure.”

May answered, "Jack, I would love that. Jack, a thing I have forgotten to ask you. In the Hotel you have a showcase for an excellent lingerie shop in the town. I would like to buy some things there for Mags, Kay and myself. Can you give me an introduction to them?”

Jack replied, "May, I don’t charge them for the display. The Hotel organises four lingerie evenings in the year. They get over four hundred ladies attending. Molly gets forty percent discount on all she buys. I buy all of Molly and Claire’s lingerie for them. I will speak to Molly then she will arrange it for you.”

May said, "Thanks Jack.” The kissed and both were asleep five minutes later.

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments