Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They all Wore Pearls Chapter Five

"Mature women are attracted to young business man"

3
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
9.9k words 9.9k words


Three Weeks Later

Jack woke up, he heard Ruth in the bathroom. Ruth came out of the bathroom, she kissed Jack then said, “I am so happy. My period is now ten days late. I want to fly back to Glasgow today, is that alright with you darling?”

Jack gave her a wonderful long kiss, then replied, “Ruth, I am so happy. Yes, we go back immediately. Once I know the flight time then you can phone Ada so she is prepared for you. I am sure everything will be good. You must now be very careful.”

Ruth answered, “Jack if I am pregnant, last night will be the last time I will drink Champagne for a long time. Jack, please phone the office and see when we can fly.”

Jack phoned, they would have a plane at ten fifteen. Ruth then phoned Ada. They would go to Ada’s surgery at two. They showered and dressed then went downstairs. Claire, May and Jean were having breakfast. Ruth said, “We need to go back to Glasgow today, we have a plane at ten fifteen. My period is ten days late.”

May replied, “Ruth, I am so happy for you and Jack, I have a good feeling about this. I am sure all will be good.”

Claire and Jean offered their congratulations. They were both very happy. Ruth and Jack joined them for breakfast. After breakfast, Jack sat on the terrace with a coffee. He thought of the last weeks and the work that had been done.

The meals had taken off, every week Serge was having to produce more

meals, the Hotel and bistro were now serving them. Last week they had started serving them on their American fleet.

Rene had arranged ‘Investigative tunnelling’ at the Chateaux. The cellars were now there for the storage tanks which would be installed next week. The area for Serge’s kitchens was also completed, the equipment was also going to be installed next week.

Jean and Su were now selling at the Antique Center. Jean was spending more time in France with Colette and Nicole, every week they were buying more but they were also selling a lot. Claire had installed a program which really helped the control of the business.

Bob had agreed to the divorce with Mags. The final settlement was still being worked out, John Lewis was doing a sterling job, as Jack said, “He has Bob by the balls and John is squeezing them.”

They also had a wonderful day with Claudia who changed the way everyone dressed. She was very professional, Jack was now wearing a lot more pastel colours. Claudia had advised everyone in the group, even the four girls, everyone was dressing differently but better.

May came out to the terrace with two coffees. May said, “That is my packing done. Jack, will you go to Largs one day with me to see the farmhouse there?”

Jack replied, “Of course I will May, just tell me the time that suits you and we will drive down.”

Then May’s iPhone rang. May looked and said, "it’s Debbie, my sister", May said, “Hi Debbie, how are you?”

Debbie replied, “May, I have a problem. I have phoned you because I know you will be discreet, I have terrible pains when I pee, my urine is very cloudy, my vagina just feels hot all the time. What do you think it could be?”

May answered, “When was the last time you had sex?”

Debbie replied, “Last week, May I am seeing three priests at the moment, two of them are older but there is now a younger one, he is only forty, he is the last one I had sex with.”

May asked, “When did you last have sex with the older priests?”

Debbie answered, “Ten weeks ago, I had a threesome with the two of them. May, I also have a vaginal discharge and a very sore throat.”

May replied, “Debbie, did you give the young priest oral sex?”

Debbie answered, “May, yes I sucked him off first, as he cums very quickly, then he fucked my ass and pussy. I feel dreadful telling you this but I have nowhere else to go.”

May replied, ‘Do you know Ada’s surgery at the Toll?”

Debbie answered, “Yes, Ada is my gynaecologist but I don’t want her to know.”

May replied, “Debbie, don’t worry, Ada will know nothing. Can you be there at two this afternoon?”

Debbie answered, “I will be there at two, May.”

May replied, “Ask for me when you arrive. Now phone this priest and tell him to go to a Health Center and tell him to tell them he thinks he has gonorrhoea. Debbie, are you sleeping with any more men?”

Debbie answered, “No, all the priests I slept with are either dead or too old. The young priest really worried me as I think he may be bisexual. I love anal, but that was all he wanted from me along with oral. May could you check me for HIV?”

May replied, “Debbie, don’t worry I will check you for everything. How long have you been fucking priests?”

Debbie answered, “Since I was eighteen, for the last thirty-five years I have just been passed around priests. I tried to hide it by going to church every day but when I was younger they were taking advantage of me every day. May, I have a very strong sex drive, I love sex, I just couldn’t say no. When I was working I would still go to church in the morning and then again in the evening. That is why I never married. I am so happy that mum and dad have died and didn’t know what I have been doing. I think I will now look on dating sites or roleplay sites. May, I was even having online sex with priests in Ireland.”

May replied, “Debbie, you must have a serious look at what you are doing. Did you have any sex with nuns?”

Debbie answered, “May, I am bisexual, I love being with a woman. I have been with a lot of nuns, but they are all getting very old. Do you think I am bad?”

May replied,”Debbie, I didn’t have a good life with Alex, I stayed with him because of the girls. I have been in a Coffee Morning group that meets regularly for coffee and sex. I didn’t take a lover but you know Jack Ryan, he is the only male in our coffee morning group. He is wonderful in bed.”

Debbie answered, “I have always liked Jack. I was once in his Hotel for lunch with a priest from Ayr. He has everything going for himself tall, good looking and so well mannered. I find him very attractive. Could I join your group May?”

May replied, “After I get you clean and healthy, then we can see. Do you know Ruth Gordon?”

Debbie answered, “I have never met her personally but I know a lot about her. Why do you ask?”

May replied, “Ruth is thirty-seven. Her husband died four years ago. Ruth is in our coffee morning group. Ruth is the seventh generation of her family in her business. She wanted an eighth. She will be at Ada’s at two too as I believe she is pregnant with Jack’s child. Debbie, I have to leave now. Phone the priest now and tell him he gave you gonorrhoea and you don’t want to see him again. I will see you at two. Don’t have sex with anyone until I tell you can.”

May had the phone on speaker phone. Jack had listened to the whole conversation. Jack said, “Jesus May, I am so surprised about what Debbie was saying. For years, I thought with the amount of time she was spending at church she should become a nun. Now we know she was a lot of priests bicycle. I am shocked. I have always found her attractive, she does look a lot like you. To be honest, if the situation occurred I would have gone to bed with her.”

“You should get her into the coffee morning group when she is clean. I remember the day she was in for lunch with the priest. I took her jacket for her and her tits looked wonderful. The priest was very old, I don’t think he could have done much with Debbie, she was very nice to him paying for his lunch.”

May replied, “Jack, this is the first time in my life I have discussed sex with Debbie, I was like you I thought she was very religious as she was at church so often. My parents thought the same. God knows how much my family has given to the Catholic Church. That really annoys me. I always wondered why she had so much lingerie. She lived in her own townhouse in the west end of Glasgow. If I was at her house I once checked her laundry basket, it was full of very expensive lingerie.”

“I was surprised why she didn’t come to Alex’s funeral. I thought she may have been abroad and didn’t know about it. My father over the years built up an enormous property portfolio. Debbie worked there for years. Then a firm of Accountants managed it for us. Debbie and I own fifty percent each.”

“It makes a lot of money. We both live well from it, plus we have enormous assets in the properties. I think Debbie is just a plaything for a few priests. I am very submissive, I think she is the same. I must try to get her to change her habits. She will be clean in seven days, but she needs other interests rather than being a plaything for a few priests.”

Ruth and Jean came out to the terrace, Ruth said, “Colette is going to drive us to the Airport, are you ready?”

They landed in Glasgow at ten fifty, Glasgow time. May went to her house. Jean and Claire went to Ayr. Jack and Ruth went to Ruth’s Penthouse. Ruth checked the kitchen as she had a Rational Steamer installed along with a small Sous-vide cooker and a vacuum packer. All looked super.

They arrived at Ada’s surgery and Debbie was sitting in the reception area. Jack went to her, thinking what a wonderful pair of tits she has, said, “Hello Debbie, how are you?”

Debbie replied, “Hello Jack, what a lovely surprise to see you. I am waiting for May.”

Then May arrived wearing a white coat. May said, “Hi everyone, Ada is so excited.”

Then Ada appeared gave Ruth a hug then led Jack and Ruth into her consulting room. May took Debbie to her consulting room.

Ada gave Ruth several tests then hugged Jack and Ruth and said, “Congratulations you are going to have a baby.”

Tears of happiness were running down Ruth’s cheeks. She hugged and kissed Jack then said, “Jack, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

Ada then said, “Ruth, I want you to take things very easily now. Don't do anything strenuous, rest as much as you can. Watch your diet and please no drinking, apart from water. I will see you every month from now until the big day.”

Ada then gave Ruth a booklet on diet and another one on general pregnancy. They thanked Ada then went back to the Penthouse.

May did a lot of tests on Debbie. The surgery had its own laboratory, which May took the samples and tested them herself. She gave Debbie a thorough physical examination. May thought Debbie has a wonderful body. She had wonderful breasts with a shaved pussy. May checked everything then gave Debbie an injection of antibiotics, she took two pills from a packet of twenty-one pills. She gave the two pills with a glass of water to Debbie, Debbie swallowed the pills.

May said, “Debbie, you have gonorrhoea, take one pill this evening then three a day for the next six days. You will feel a lot better tomorrow but you must finish the course of tablets. I want to see you here next Monday but do not have any sex until I tell you. You do not have HIV, you must now be really careful in what you do. ”

Debbie replied, “May, thank you. I will do as you ask. May, can I stay with you this week as I don’t trust myself to be alone with my iPhone and laptop, they try to contact me all the time. I don't think I am strong enough to refuse them.”

May answered, “Debbie, let's go back to my place for a coffee then we can talk about it.”

They arrived at May’s ten minutes later, May made some coffee then they sat in the lounge. May asked, “Debbie, what happens with your iPhone and laptop?”

Debbie replied, “There are a lot of priests that use me as a peep show, they get me on cam with skype or Google then I have to masturbate for them.”

May answered, “Debbie, that is not good. Have you spoken to the young priest?”

Debbie replied, “I phoned him this morning after I had spoken to you. I told him that he had given me gonorrhoea. I told him to go to a doctor. He then asked me to go online with him as he needed some relief. I told him to fuck off and never to contact me again.”

May answered, “Debbie, give me your iPhone and laptop, I will sort these ass holes out. I was wondering why you didn't come to Alex’s funeral.”

Debbie replied, “May, I detested Alex, he was a horrible homosexual. Do you remember Bishop Kerr? I was his favourite for maybe ten years. The Bishop said that we could use a friend of his farmhouse which was close to Largs.”

“We used that farm house a lot. The Bishop got me a nun’s habit, which I had to wear when I gave him a hand job or blow job. He would only ass fuck me. Then one day Alex came into the farmhouse. Alex then showed me videos he had recorded of me performing with the Bishop. He then told me to put on the habit.”

“I then had to perform for him. I had to suck him off or give him a hand job, I had to talk dirty to him as I did it. Then he would ass fuck me. He was always saying we must keep these pictures and videos our secret as we wouldn't want other people seeing them. He was blackmailing me for years. I couldn't let father and mother know about them.”

May answered, “Alex was a sick bastard, Debbie, we must keep this to ourselves, I would hate Mags and Kay hearing about this. I have a nun’s habit which Alex got me. I had to wear it when I did the same things you had to do. Alex owned the farmhouse. I will be going there soon with Jack as I would like his advice on what to do with it.”

“Jack has opened a very large Antique Center in Ayr. There are several of the coffee morning group that have worked with Antiques, we have set up a group where we buy then sell at the Antique Center. We have been buying a lot in France, Ruth, Jack’s girlfriend, has a Chateaux there. I think Debbie you should get involved with us in this venture.”

Debbie replied, “May, I need to change my life, I can't continue with what I am doing. I like Antiques but don't know much about them.”

May answered, “I’m the same Debbie, but I am learning every day. Let me phone Jack as I think we are all at Ayr this week.”

May then phoned Jack, she said, “Jack, I am so happy for you and Ruth. It is wonderful news. Jack, are we at Ayr this week? I would like to bring my sister Debbie with me, Debbie would share a room with me as she is recovering from a very nasty flu.”

Jack replied, “May, no problem, yes we will be here this week and next. We are not going to Champagne this weekend. Colette and Nicole will be buying for us. We all need to spend some time at the Antique Center. Maybe Debbie would like to help us.”

May answered, “Jack, that is a wonderful idea, Debbie is keen to learn. Is it possible for her to put ten thousand in like we all have done, then she will feel part of us.”

Jack replied, “May, that will be OK. I will say to Claire and she will arrange it. We are having a barbeque at six. Will you and Debbie be here by then?”

May answered, “We will be there around five. Jack, please only give Debbie one glass of Champagne as she is on medication. Many thanks, will see you later.”

May then explained about the ten thousand pounds they had all put into the Antique business. Then suggested that they leave now then they would drop in so Debbie could see it. May then suggested getting some clothes for Debbie.

Debbie replied, “May, I packed a suitcase this morning, I have enough clothes to last me three weeks. Who do I give the ten thousand to?”

May answered, “I’m glad you packed your suitcase. In a month's time, you will have forgotten all about your priests. You need to give the money to Claire, I will introduce you to her tonight.”

They arrived at the Antique Center forty minutes later. Claire, Jean and Su were there. May introduced them to Debbie, Debbie wrote a cheque for ten thousand pounds and gave it to Claire. Jean then showed May and Debbie around. The group's purchases looked impressive. Jean said, “Over the weekend we have sold over twenty thousand pounds worth of stock, we are doubling our money and in some cases tripling it. There was one French clock we had bought for thirty euros which were sold for two thousand five hundred pounds. We are making money here.”

They all left together as they were all looking forward to the barbeque. They arrived at the Jack’s Penthouse, May showed Debbie their bedroom, then they went to the balcony where Molly was cooking. Jack said to Debbie, “Debbie, we are all very happy you have joined our group. May has told us you have had a bad time recently, don't worry good times are just around the corner.”

Debbie replied, “Thank you, Jack, I really liked your Antique Center. I am looking forward to getting involved in this. I am sure that it will do very well.”

Debbie then tasted the Champagne. She said, “This is the finest Champagne I have ever tasted. I can't wait to finish my medication so I can enjoy more of it.”

After the barbeque, Jack and Ruth went to bed alone. They were both very happy. Ruth had been studying the booklets Ada had given her. She was only drinking mineral water. May reminded Debbie to take her pill. Then they went to their bedroom.

The next week was spent at the Antique Center. They were all spending a lot of time there. Business was growing. Because of Jean and Su, there were a lot of dealers buying from them. Mags would be down one day and Joyce the next, it was working well for them. Their girls would come on the weekends. It was wonderful how much they were learning from it.

Monday came, May and Debbie went in the afternoon to Ada’s surgery. May tested Debbie for everything again. Then she told Debbie to strip. May started on her breasts, Debbie’s tits became hard instantly. May thought Debbie has the best breasts she had ever seen. May started to suck a nipple, as she moved her hand down to Debbie’s wet vagina.

May then slid two fingers inside her. May continued to work Debbie’s vagina. May was now fisting her. May then went down on her, sucking her big clit as she fisted her. May was very happy as Debbie was gripping her fist as she was fisting her. Debbie came very quickly. May had taken some of Debbie’s cum in her mouth. Then they kissed. May said, “Debbie, now you are clean, and you taste wonderful.”

Debbie replied, “Thank you May, you have done so much for me in the last week, I feel human again. I will never forget what you have done for me. The calls and messages are getting less and less every day.”

May answered, “Debbie, I am happy that I was able to do it for you. I am so happy that you are clean now. Within the group, you are forbidden to have sex with anyone from outside the group. You must abide by this. Ruth has said that if you are clean then you and I can share Jack tonight with her, Jack has a very big cock, would you like that Debbie?”

Debbie replied, “May, I would love it. All those in the group are wonderful. I will not stray. I have felt so comfortable being around all of you this week. Let's get back to Ayr so I can have some of that wonderful Champagne.”

They arrived at the Penthouse, Ruth was preparing dinner, it was filet steaks which had been hung on the bone for five weeks. Debbie went for a shower. Debbie put a lot of thought into what she would wear tonight. She put a crotchless bodysuit that really pushed her tits up. She put on a silk blouse and skirt, then her pearls in three strands hanging between her breasts. She looked stunning.

Debbie then went into the lounge. Ruth came over and kissed her, as she kissed Ruth was cupping her breast. Ruth said, “Debbie, you are looking beautiful, I am so happy for you. We will have dinner soon, please sit beside me.”

Ruth then kissed her again, this time, both their tongues were exploring each other's mouths. Ruth had undone two buttons of Debbie’s blouse, then had popped out her left breast then started stroking her hard nipple. Debbie was pushing her pussy against Ruth’s pussy, she was dry riding her.

Jack and May came beside them, Jack had a bottle of Champagne and glasses, he put it on the coffee table, then sat May on the sofa as he spread her legs open. Jack started to finger May’s pussy, she was pushing against Jack’s fingers, May was getting very wet.

On the evening that Ruth had discovered that she was pregnant, Jack had made wonderful love to Ruth. The next day Ruth did not want penetrative sex, she only wanted her clit and G-spot stimulated, she wanted as she put it, her pussy eaten. She liked this done as she watched Jack ride other women. Ruth now enjoyed giving Jack a blow job, she was very good at it, she would suck him until he came then swallow his sperm.

Debbie and Ruth were still hard at their snogging, then Ruth saw May and Jack, Ruth said, “Let’s go to bed.”

Ruth sat down on a chair after she had taken off her top and skirt. She took her tits out of her bodysuit then opened her legs. Ruth asked, “Debbie, would you like to eat my pussy as Jack fucks you?”

Debbie had just seen Jack’s cock, Debbie said, “Yes please but Jack must be careful as I have never seen a cock as big before. I will have to be very wet before he goes inside me.”

Jack felt Debbie’s pussy, she was tight and wet, he slid four fingers inside her, Debbie moaned with pleasure. Debbie was now licking Ruth’s vagina. She was sucking Ruth’s clit. May was playing with Ruth’s tits then she started to suck them.

Jack felt he could now go inside Debbie, he went into her doggystyle as she knelt in front of Ruth, Jack was very careful as he went inside her. Two minutes later Debbie was taking his full length comfortably. Jack could feel Debbie gripping his cock, she was good. Debbie’s breasts looked wonderful as they wobbled as Jack rode her.

Debbie had cum three times then she had a massive orgasm. She had this just as she had made Ruth cum, Debbie had taken a lot of Ruth’s cum in her mouth. Debbie then kissed Ruth giving her some of her cum in her mouth, Debbie said, “Ruth, I love the taste of your cum, it is so sweet and fruity.”

Ruth replied, “Thanks, Debbie, you did that beautifully. May are you ready for Jack?”

May answered, “I am always ready for Jack, Ruth, would you like me to eat you as Jack does me?”

Ruth replied, “Yes please May.”

May then knelt in front of Ruth, May had got very aroused as she had watched Jack ride Debbie, she hoped she wouldn't cum too quickly when Jack started to ride her.

May was eating Ruth when Jack slid inside her. Jack soon had a fantastic rhythm going, he was riding her very hard know which was the way May loved it, then Jack started rubbing her clit, May then had an enormous orgasm, May moaned very loudly then Jack came out of her.

Debbie took the initiative, she took Jack’s cock then went down on him. She then lay Jack down and climbed on top of him, she rubbed the tip of Jack’s cock against her clit for two minutes, then she took him inside her. Debbie was gripping Jack with every movement. She then got into a super rhythm, Jack was really enjoying this, Debbie’s tits looked wonderful as she rode him.

Jack started rubbing Debbie’s clit with one hand, his other hand was playing with her tits, Debbie’s nipples were now so hard. When Jack started rubbing her Debbie began to ride him harder, twenty minutes later Jack came inside her. They all showered together then Ruth went to serve dinner.

May said, “Jack, I am so sorry I came so quickly but watching you fuck Debbie really aroused me, I think if Debbie and I had you we could do a lot of interesting things, would you like that?”

Jack replied, “May, I would love it, I think Ruth will go to bed after dinner, she now wants to sleep alone and go to her bed earlier, she really wants to do everything she can for our child, let's all go and eat.

The steaks were wonderful, they literally melted in the mouth, Ruth was so happy with them. She was going to cook some so she could take them to Serge. Half an hour after dinner May said, “Jack, I will go to bed now, I will sleep in one of the spare bedrooms so you can have the Master Bedroom. I hope you don't mind but I want as much rest as possible. Jack, I think tomorrow we should arrange the wedding, I only want a Registry Office ceremony, not a big do. We can talk about it tomorrow. I think Debbie and May want you again.”

Ruth kissed Jack then went to her room. May topped up Jack’s and Debbie’s glasses. The flat was very quiet as Molly and Claire were visiting a relative and Su and Jean were in Glasgow checking the house of Su’s aunt who had died last week. Jack, May and Debbie were sitting on the sofa with Jack in the middle.

Debbie said, “That steak was the best I have ever tasted in my life, it just melted in the mouth, Ruth has told me that she will teach me how to cook Sous-vide. I would be really interested in that.”

May replied, “Next weekend I think we are going to the Châteaux. Then we'll go to Serge’s restaurant, his food is wonderful. Debbie, you will love the Chateaux. You will meet Colette and Nicole, they go to a lot of markets and buy Antiques for us, they are both very good. They have both put ten thousand pounds into the business. Have you had any messages today Debbie?”

Debbie answered, “I’m looking forward to seeing that, I am now spending so much time on Google researching Antiques, I am slowly getting to know a little more every day. Yes, I have had three messages today, all wanting me to go online and give them a peep show, I didn't reply to any of them. I am getting my life turned around. When I think of the things that they made me do, I cringe.”

Jack replied, “Debbie, I am glad you are out of that.

Thineva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thineva

You are doing the right thing researching Antiques, you should also read the Antiques Trade Gazette, it comes in every Tuesday in the post to the Center, you will learn so much from that. Dealing in Antiques is a lovely way to make a living.”

May said, “Every day is different. We now have so many dealers coming into the Center, Mags and Joyce are loving it, the girls love being in the Center at the weekend. Debbie, I wanted to ask you, how often did you have sex with Alex?”

Debbie replied, “Maybe twice a week, first it was with the Bishop, then another of Alex’s homosexual friends, his name was George Robertson, I think he worked in the same office as Alex, they were always together on the weekends. They made me do a lot of dirty things, with no enjoyment for me.”

May answered, “George Robertson was Su’s husband, he died a few years ago. Su did not have a happy time with him. Alex was a sick bastard, we must go to the farmhouse soon as I want rid of that property. Are you OK to go with us, Debbie.”

Debbie replied, “Sure, I think it will be good for me to go. I know where they kept their video equipment and tapes. I want to destroy all the ones with me in them. They had a lot of sex toys there, they used to like me fucking them anally with a strap on. I wasn’t gentle with them but they enjoyed it more, the rougher I was.”

May asked, “Jack, can we go tomorrow?”

Jack replied, “Yes we should do that, I think it will be good for both of you.”

May said, “Thanks, Jack, Debbie, how can we give Jack a special night tonight, do you have any thoughts or will we try lots of different things?”

May then took her blouse and skirt off, Debbie did the same. Both were now sitting in crotchless bodysuits with self-supporting stockings. Debbie then took her pearls off then put them back on with one strand, she wrapped the strand around each of her breasts once then with the length that was remaining, approximately eight inches, Debbie asked, “Jack, would you like to put your cock in with my pearls, it is wonderful for both of us, don’t worry the thread is extremely strong, it won't break. You will be the first person I have done this with, I have only done it with dildos, it is a marvellous feeling.”

May then did the same with her pearls, she too got about eight inches inside her, May said, “That feels wonderful Debbie, Jack after you have fucked Debbie, you can have me the same way.”

Debbie and May went down on Jack, they spent a lot of time on his cock. They were both licking and sucking his testicles, Jack was fingering both of them, it felt good with the pearls inside them as both were gripping his fingers as he fingered them. Jack then adjusted the pearls so the pearls were stimulating both of their clits, both said that changed the whole thing.

Debbie then got into the missionary position, Jack got on top, he then slid inside her, it felt wonderful as Debbie was gripping his cock as Jack was riding her. May was sucking Debbie’s tits, Debbie was rubbing her clit and adjusting her pearls for maximum stimulation, it really felt wonderful for both of them. After fifteen minutes Debbie came, Debbie said, Jack, that was fucking wonderful for me, how was it for you?”

Jack replied, “Debbie, I really enjoyed it, it is wonderful when you grip as you get so many sensations, we must do this again as I think the more we do it the better we will become.”

Jack then went into May, it was the same feeling. May was gripping with a lot of pressure. Debbie was sucking May’s tits, May was also adjusting her pearls for maximum stimulation and rubbing her clit, May was really gripping now, she had cum a lot, ten minutes later Jack came, he and May really felt his squirt, May was moaning with pleasure. Jack pulled out, May brought the pearls out, there was a lot of cum on them, May then licked the pearls clean, Debbie pulled hers out and did the same.

They then went to bed. An hour later May was fast asleep. Jack was in the middle, he looked at Debbie, she was still awake, then Jack felt Debbie’s hand touch his cock, it felt so good, Jack said, “Let’s go into the lounge.”

Debbie replied, “Come with me to the bathroom, I want to wash you first darling.”

They went into the bathroom, Debbie adjusted the temperature then using shower gel she washed all around Jack’s cock and testicles, pulling his foreskin back she washed the tip then gently squeezed open the slit and washed and rinsed there too. She then washed around his ass. She put some shower gel on a finger then slid the finger inside Jack’s ass. Debbie asked, “Jack, do you have any lube?”

Jack replied, “Yes, do you want some?”

Debbie answered, “Good, I want you to ass fuck me later.”

Debbie then dried Jack, then Debbie sat on the bidet and Jack gently washed her. When he finished washing her Jack used a fresh towel to dry her. Jack then got some lube and went into the lounge. Debbie said, “I will have to ask May if I should stop taking my pill, I have been on the pill for over thirty-five years, your cock Jack, is the only one that will get inside me now.”

Jack asked, “Debbie, that is nice. How old were you when you lost your virginity?”

Debbie replied, “Jack, I was sixteen, there used to be a mass at seven in the morning that I went to. It was during the Easter holidays, there was so much going on, I had been helping out a lot, I was helping at the church and the church hall every day. The priest’s housekeeper invited me into the chapel house for lemonade.”

“I liked her, her name was Dot, she was a very big breasted woman. She was in her forties, I later found out she had two grown up children. She started asking me if I had a boyfriend, I told her no. She told me she had a girlfriend when she was my age as that was safer as boys only wanted to put their cocks inside you, with a girl you could get very good feelings with just touching.”

“The next day she asked me to help her change her bed. We went into her bedroom with the fresh sheets and pillows, I was surprised as her bed was a king size bed, now I knew why she had asked me to help her change the bed. She then told me she had bought some new lingerie last week and would I like to see it. I said ok. Then she gave me a kiss, she very gently slid her tongue into my mouth which I accepted. She then asked me to put my tongue in her mouth, which I did, I really enjoyed doing it and her doing it to me.”

“Then she took off my shirt and bra and started playing with my breasts, I had very big breasts for my age, she then played with my nipples soon she was sucking them and it felt good. She then took off her dress she only had a bra and panties on, she took off her bra and I started to play with her breasts, which were huge, I was soon sucking them and she was moaning with pleasure. She then laid me on the bed and took off my panties. Everything she did to me felt so good.”

“She went down on me, she was sucking my clit then I had a clitoral orgasm which felt wonderful. I told her that what she had done felt amazing. She then took off her panties, she had a wonderful shaved vagina. She took my hand then slid two of my fingers inside her. She then told me how to find her G-spot, by following her instructions I gave her a vaginal orgasm. When she came to her orgasm lasted much longer than the one I had when she sucked my clit.”

“Dot then opened the drawer of her bedside table and brought out a dildo and some lube. She told me this may hurt and I might bleed. She then slid the dildo inside me, there was a little pain but I didn’t bleed. She then put lube on three fingers and slide them inside my vagina. Soon she found my G-spot as she fingered me, then I had my first vaginal orgasm and I loved it. Dot taught me a lot, I was visiting her twice a day, then she told me she was fucking the priest too. Would I like to have a threesome with her and the priest?”

“She then got me contraceptive pills which I took every day. She then started to tell me things the priest liked doing. After I had been on the pill for two months the priest joined us. To be honest Jack, I loved every minute every day I just wanted to have orgasms. The first priest had quite a big cock, nothing like the size of yours, I enjoyed being with him as he taught me a lot too. Then I started going to weekend retreats in different places. You were supposed to go and pray and contemplate, I was getting fucked left, right and centre but I was loving it.”

“I thought I was a nymphomaniac, as I had abnormal and excessive sexual desires, but Dot told me I knew what I was doing and I really enjoyed sex if it was done properly to me. I hated it sometimes but if I was getting and giving pleasure then I loved it. Jack, I want to tell you about some of the things I have done then we will have no secrets. I understand your relationship with Ruth, you will marry her soon, you will be a fantastic father and husband, but we will still be fucking. I am very happy about that.”

“Jack, after university my father bought me a flat. I would call in to see my parents and there in the lounge would be a priest, monk or Bishop that I have been fucking. There they were playing the holier than thou character when I knew what they liked me to do to them to make them cum. I used to go to convents as the Mother Superior and the nuns wanted a bit of fun. I really enjoyed that, I fell in love with a young nun.”

“I was in my early thirties, she was three years younger than me. She had a degree in maths and a teaching degree. She had joined a closed convent, which meant her family couldn’t visit her. Which was as well as her mother had died when she was eighteen, her father was an alcoholic. In the convent, she discovered sex and she loved it. I only knew her as Sister Mary, she was a dream, very intelligent, tall with a wonderful body.”

“When she was thirty she left the convent, she got a position in a very good Secondary school. We met several times but we had to use hotels. The headmaster of the school was a widower, he took an interest in her, they started dating. Then she wrote to me to tell me she was going to marry him. She wanted to finish our relationship, I was so sad as I truly loved her. She wanted to make it work with her husband. Jack, she had the most gentle touch. If she looked at me, I would orgasm.”

“That was over twenty years ago, I had one letter from her saying she was very happy, she had just had a son and both were doing well. I always wondered how her life had turned out, I only know her as Sister Mary, she never told me her real name or her husband.”

Jack said, “Debbie, I am so pleased you have been so honest with me, thank you for that.”

Jack then kissed her, then Jack said, “Debbie, put your tongue into my mouth.”

Debbie laughed then did it with lots of feeling. Jack started playing with Debbie’s breasts, Jack said, “Debbie, I really love your breasts, they are wonderful.”

Debbie replied, “Sister Mary used to call them my twins, Jack, she had wonderful breasts too, I called hers her twins too.”

Jack and Debbie were now really touching each other, Debbie was getting very wet. Jack then put some lube over his cock, then some around Debbie’s ass, he then got Debbie to kneel in front of the sofa, then he slid his cock inside her ass. Jack started to ride her gently at first, then firmer. Jack was also rubbing her clit with one hand, while with the other he was playing with her twins.

After fifteen minutes Debbie said, “Jack, your cock feels wonderful in there, that is the best I have ever had in there. Can I go on top of you now?”

Jack then lay on the floor and Debbie went on top, Debbie said, “Jack, finger my ass as I am riding you.”

Jack then fingered her ass and rubbed her clit with his other hand. Debbie soon had a wonderful rhythm going, she was really gripping Jack’s cock now. Jack thought he was going to put Debbie’s pearls in the next time as it really felt better.

After twenty minutes Debbie and Jack came within seconds of each other. They lay on the floor kissing. Debbie said, “Jack, we are very compatible, we both like the same things, I can be very naughty if you want me to be naughty. I can talk very dirty if you want. May and I are very similar in bed. I am sure we could do a lot of nice things together. Would you like that darling?”

Jack replied, “Debbie, I have had wonderful times with May, Mags and Kay, now I am really enjoying you, if you think of something we can do, I really enjoyed the pearls, they do make a difference when they are inside you when I ride you. I think you are like me and love a lot of variety.”

Debbie answered, “Jack, I think one night May and I will put on our nun’s habits, I am sure we will really arouse you with that. Jack, we will do a lot, let's get to bed or we will be finished in the morning.”

On Wednesday morning, Jack drove May, Jean and Debbie to the farmhouse. It was a beautiful building with two large barns beside it. The gardens were in perfect condition and beautifully manicured. There was a little bungalow beside the farmhouse which had washing drying on a line in the rear lawn. May said, “The bungalow is part of the farmhouse, the housekeeper and gardener live there, I think I will introduce myself to them before I go into the farmhouse, what do you think?”

Debbie replied, “Yes May, a couple live there, the wife is the housekeeper, the husband does the garden and any odd jobs around the farmhouse. I have never met them, it would be nicer if you introduced yourself first.”

They got out of the car, May rang the doorbell, a pleasant-faced lady in her late thirties opened the door, May shook her hand then said, “Good morning, I am May Roberts, I have come to see the farmhouse, I thought it better if I introduced myself to you first.”

The lady replied, “Thank you, Dr Roberts, my name is Sally Murray, my husband, Robert, has gone to the garage for some petrol for the lawnmower, he will be back soon. May I offer you a cup of tea, or would you prefer some tea after you have seen the farmhouse?”

May replied, “Thank you, Sheila, that is very kind of you, we would love a cup of tea, but perhaps after we have seen the farmhouse and barns. I was told you have the keys to the barns.”

Sheila answered, “Yes we have, Robert will show you around when he comes back. If you let me know when you are finished in the farmhouse we can show you then.”

May thanked her then the went to the farmhouse. It was a very big house. It had eight bedrooms all en suite. There was a very modern kitchen with an AGA. A large dining room, three large lounges and a conservatory.

Debbie had brought an overnight bag, in one of the bedrooms, she opened a walk in wardrobe which had several computer screens sitting on a desk, Debbie opened a drawer of the desk, then emptied the drawer of all the USB sticks, and all the DVDS which were there. Debbie then asked Jack for the key of his car, then she put the bag into the car.

There were a lot of Antiques and Collectables around. Jean was impressed, she said, “May, there are a lot of nice pieces here, the paintings are very good. You could sell everything here very easily.”

May replied, “Jean, with the views of the Clyde from here, this could make a wonderful Hotel.”

Jack said, “May, you need a minimum of seventy rooms for a Hotel to be profitable with management, I agree that the views are wonderful, how much land do you have with the farmhouse?”

May replied, “Jack, acres, we rent out to two farmers, we could build a hundred bedrooms easily.”

Jack answered, “May, we should look at developing this site, I see a lot of potential here, let's have a look at the barns.”

They went back to Sally’s, Sally introduced Robert, her husband, who had keys in his hand. Sally asked, “Would you like to see the barns now, then we can have tea?’

May replied, “Sally, that would be wonderful.”

Robert then led them to the first of the two barns. There were over thirty wonderful cars inside, they all looked brand new, Jack asked, “Robert, what's the oldest car that is in the collection?”

Robert replied, “The oldest is a nineteen twenty-four Rolls Royce Phantom One, your husband was the second owner, the first was an Indian Maharaja, the car has only done twelve thousand miles in its entire life.”

Jack then opened the door and looked inside, when he opened the door, the smell of leather was the first thing that hit him. The car was in immaculate condition.

Jack asked, “Robert, do you service the cars?”

Robert replied, “No, I help with the cleaning and polishing, the cars are serviced once a year by George Giles, who is a first class mechanic from Ayr, George is here one day a week every week. He loves these cars, next door we have the workshop and office. George has been looking after the cars for over thirty years, let me show you next door, then you will understand.”

Robert led them next door, it was a workshop you could eat your dinner off the floor. There was a Bentley in one of the bays, with an E-Type Jaguar in the other. Robert then took them into the office. Then opened a filing cabinet, every car had its own file. Jack had noticed a photocopier in the office, Jack said, "Robert, do you have a list of all the cars you have here, that I could have? I would also like a photocopy of all the paperwork you have on all the cars, is this possible?"

Robert went to another file and brought out two sheets of paper, as he printed them out, he replied, "This list, lists the make and model of the vehicle, year of manufacture, and mileage. I have often thought we should have a duplication of all the records we have, I will be in Staples this afternoon, I will buy all the necessary files, then I will make a copy for you and also a second copy we can keep in another location."

Jack replied, “Thank you, Robert, I would really appreciate that, I would also like to have a word with George Giles, do you have his mobile number? could I have yours as well, Robert?”

Robert gave Jack both of the numbers, then they all went into the bungalow for tea. They sat in a very comfortable lounge as Sally served them tea and cake. When everyone was served, Sally said, “Dr. Roberts, can you give Robert and I any indication of what you intend to do with the property, as Robert and I have lived in the bungalow for the last nine years. Is it possible we could rent the farmhouse from you, as we would like to turn it into a Bed and Breakfast, we feel that the location and views, it would be very successful.”

May replied, “Sally, I can understand your situation, you have lived in the bungalow for so long. I was thinking of converting the farmhouse into a hotel, we have a lot of land around the farmhouse, which we could develop. May I ask what has been your training been?”

Sally answered, “I have a diploma in Hotel Management, as well as being housekeeper here, I am also a receptionist, at a small hotel in the town. We, both love living here, we would be very sad if we had to leave the bungalow. Robert is an electrician, he has his own business, which gives us a steady income.”

May replied, “Sally, I see how well kept the farmhouse, and the bungalow is, which is a credit to you. I will not be making any decisions until I have spoken to my accountant and architect, as soon as I know what we will do, then I will let you know. Don't worry you can live in the bungalow until the decision is made.”

Sally answered, “Thank you, Dr. Roberts."

They then left. In the car, Jack said, "May, what will you do with the car collection? I would be very interested in buying them from you."

May replied, "Jack if you want them, then you can have them, darling."

Jack answered, "Jean, how would we value the cars? I would like May to get the market value for them."

Jean replied, "I will do some research when we get the collection down to Ayr. Jack, you must have a meeting with George Giles, the mechanic that looks after them, as they will require the care and attention he has given to them over the years if you want them to remain in the excellent condition that they are in."

May answered, "Jean, you are right. The cars will need a lot of care and attention. Jack, once we have them in Ayr then we can discuss a price. I will make sure the price is fair. I think it would also attract a lot of people to the Antique Center."

They arrived back at Jack’s Penthouse. Debbie and Jean went to Jean’s house to see some Antiques Jean had bought three days ago. Ruth was in Glasgow and was visiting Ada then they were going out for dinner.

May said, “Jack, I think we will be alone tonight would you like to take me out for dinner?”

Jack replied, “May, I would love to, where would you like to eat?”

May answered, “I would love to go to the Italian restaurant around the corner. I love that veal dish they serve. Jack, it is now six thirty, let's have a quick shower then I want you to let me get dressed as I have a new outfit I would like to wear for you tonight.”

They made love in the shower, afterwards, they both washed and rinsed each other's private parts. Jack went to the Master Bedroom to dress. May dressed in the bedroom where she kept her clothes. Jack dressed in his usual polo shirt, chinos, and Timberland shoes.

Jack got a bottle of Champagne, two glasses, and a wine cooler. He sat in the lounge sipping Champagne waiting for May. His phone beeped, he had a message from Ruth which read,”Jack, Ada is happy with me. Everything is good. She has suggested a slight change to my diet. I have to eat a lot more fruit and to cut out chocolate, which doesn't worry me as I have never eaten much chocolate. Ada has invited me to the French restaurant this evening, but we will stay in my Penthouse. How did your visit to May’s farmhouse go? Lots of kisses, Ruth.”

Jack replied, “Ruth, I am so happy for you. Listen to Ada’s advice. She will keep you very healthy. Alex, May’s husband, had a wonderful collection of classic cars which I will buy from May. May is also considering converting the farmhouse into a hotel. She has so much land around it. There are outstanding views from the farmhouse. I think it would make a super Hotel.”

“I am sitting in the lounge waiting for May. We are going to the Italian restaurant tonight. Claire and Kay are staying in Glasgow for the next couple of days as they have so much work to get through. Ruth, I am so happy that Kay has started working with Gordon Holdings. She is a very clever girl. Claire gets on very well with her. We are building a strong team at Gordon Holdings."

Ruth replied a few minutes later, "Jack, I was sure Kay would be an asset. I must go now as Ada is very hungry. Have a wonderful night with May tonight. Those cars sound good. I will call you tomorrow. Kisses, Ruth."

May came into the lounge, she looked stunning. She had a blouse on that really showed off her beautiful breasts. She was wearing her pearls which were long but weren't her usual pearls. The pearls were in three strings. They fell between her beautiful breasts. Unusually for May, was wearing trousers which showed her curvy figure. She was also was wearing three-inch heels.

Jack poured her a glass of Champagne, he sat on the sofa beside her and said, "May, you are looking wonderful. Are those new pearls as they look different from your other ones?"

May replied, "They are different when I wear them in one string there are around fifteen inches of much larger pearls at the longest part of the string. Tonight we could use them so you can find out if you prefer the larger pearls when you are inside me."

Jack put his fingers onto the thicker pearls and said, "May, we will do that. They feel much thicker. I really enjoyed it the last time I did it with you and Debbie."

They finished the bottle and left for the Italian restaurant. The restaurant was now stocking some of Jack's wines. They had a bottle of Champagne with their meal. When they were walking home May said, "Jack, don't worry about Alex's cars. They are yours. I only want a token payment for them. I have spoken with Mags and Kay. Both are happy you are taking them. It will be cost a lot to look after them. Kay suggested you keep the best and start trading in the others."

"Jack, I am so happy Kay is now working with Gordon Holdings. She and Claire are a good team. Kay will work very hard for you. Kay is the happiest I have ever seen her in her life. She is devoted to you. She is not interested in another man, but she wants a baby. I want her to have a child with you as the father. Do you understand what I am saying to you, Jack?"

Jack stopped then kissed May very passionately and said, "May, of course, I do, Mags has her children but if she wanted another I would give her one too. May, if you could still conceive I would love a child with you too."

May kissed Jack and said, "Jack, I still have my periods and I am not on the pill. I would love to have your child. I would also love it if you had a child with Kay and Mags though I am not so sure if Mags wants another child. As I have told you before I am a wealthy woman, not in the class of Ruth but still wealthy. Alex inherited a yacht charter company which is making over five million a year. It is based in London and run by an ex Royal Navy Commodore. In the next weeks Kay, Claire, you and I should visit their HQ and meet the Commodore."

Jack replied, "May, we will do that soon. It is amazing that Alex owned this Charter company. How did he inherit it?"

May smiled and answered, "Alex had worked in London after he qualified. He was a very clever accountant. He met the owner of the Charter company in a gay bar thirty years ago. Alex did the audit for his Company. As the company prospered so did Alex's relationship. The man who owned the company died eight years ago. Alex inherited his complete estate. There is also a Townhouse in Kensington and a manor house on the south coast of England."

They went straight to bed when they got to the Penthouse. Ninety minutes later they fell asleep. They had used the larger pearls and Jack said, “There is a difference, especially when you grip me.”

As they lay in each other's arms afterwards May said, “Those pearls belonged to my mother, I wonder if she ever used them as we did tonight?”

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments