Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Their First Meeting

"Middle aged couple meet on a blind date and click"

7
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

A blind date had been arranged by mutual acquaintances between sixty-year-old divorcee Ellen Hawkins and Harold Dawson who was aged fifty-eight and also divorced.

Ellen was lonely and was just looking forward to some male company and for her sex was not heavily on the agenda.
Despite not seeing sex as important she took great care in her preparation for her meeting with Harold and intended to dress as sexily as she felt a sixty-year-old could without looking like a tart.

She studied her naked body in the wardrobe mirror and thought that her large breasts did not droop too much and that she had just the right amount of hair in her vaginal region.She did think that her backside was way too big but she knew that some men, and indeed some women, liked females with a big arse.

She decided on black bra and knickers and although she thought it very unlikely that things would go that far, she wore stockings.She completed her outfit with a white blouse, quite tight black skirt and a black jacket. She thought that apart from her backside stretching her skirt a bit she looked quite presentable.

Harold's thoughts were not dissimilar to Ellen's as he got ready because although he wanted sex with a woman and had considered paying a prostitute he certainly did not expect it on a first date and was most certainly not going to press for it.
He dressed smartly but casually and was ready to drive to the country pub at which the meeting had been arranged when, as an afterthought,he took a toothbrush and toothpaste from his bathroom just in case. Although he felt slightly guilty about even thinking that an overnight stay was possible.

As Ellen did not drive she took a taxi to the pub which was about three miles from her bungalow and, as previously arranged, she sat at a table outside.

As Harold drove into the car park he saw the woman who was almost certainly his date sitting there and was immediately impressed.

Having parked his car he approached the female "Ellen? Harold, pleased to meet you."

Ellen thought him handsome and stood up to shake his offered hand "Pleased to meet you too Harold."

They went into the pub and Harold bought Ellen the white wine that she had requested and himself a half pint of bitter and, as it was a nice day, they returned to the table outside where Ellen had been sitting.

They chatted away amicably and Ellen had two more wines and Harold another half pint, all purchased by Harold despite Ellen offering to pay.

They had been together for more than an hour and there was obviously some sort of mutual attraction but both were reluctant to push things in case it frightened the other off.

Ellen had just finished her third wine and was slightly giggly but she declined Harold's offer for a further glass.The evening was starting to get cool and Harold suggested going inside the pub for a coffee.

"We could go back to my bungalow for a coffee...if you wanted to," said Ellen.

Harold very much wanted to but he decided not to appear too eager "Well I don't know Ellen, do you really want to?"

She looked slightly disappointed and was thinking that Harold did not want to so she said "No, perhaps it would be best not to as we hardly know each other."

Now it was Harold's turn to look disappointed thinking that he had blown it "I can give you a lift home though..if you want." knowing that she had arrived by taxi.

"Yes, okay thank you...if it is not too much trouble."

"No trouble at all."

Harold led the way to his car and held the passenger door open for Ellen to get in and as she did so he got his first whiff of her quite seductive perfume.

They continued to chat on the short journey and soon arrived at Ellen's secluded bungalow.Harold opened the passenger door and as she got out their faces were only inches apart and their eyes met.Both were probably seeing the same thing in the other's eyes.

"Are you sure that you don't want a coffee Harold?" she asked.

"Well okay then...if it is not too much trouble."

"No trouble at all," she said and for the first time he was behind her and his eyes went to her buttocks in the tightish skirt and Ellen sensed that that was where his eyes were.

When she reached her front door she, possibly nervously and possibly deliberately, dropped her door key and as she bent down to pick it up her buttocks came into contact with Harold's thigh and electricity shot through them both.

"Oh sorry Harold my big bum is always getting in the way," she shyly mumbled.

"No Ellen it was my fault, I was standing too close to you."

As they entered the bungalow the sexual tension had gone up a couple of notches.

Having got Harold seated on the settee and having removed her jacket and established how Harold liked his coffee Ellen went into her kitchen.

Harold was slightly stiff in his trousers and although he was pleased at how things seemed to be developing he did not want to cause any upset.

Ellen herself was feeling a dampness in her knickers that she had not felt for years.

She came into the living room with the coffee's and she was almost glowing and Harold thought her a very attractive woman.

When she leaned forward to put the coffee on the coffee table there appeared to be a button undone on her blouse that was not undone previously and Harold got a glimpse of her cleavage.

AlexaBuster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaBuster

She sat at the far end of the three seater settee and they sipped their coffee "Thank you for a nice evening Harold, I enjoyed it."

"I enjoyed it too Ellen, if you don't mind me saying so you are a very attractive woman."

"Well thank you Harold, I don't mind you saying it but I don't think I am," she said as she moved ever so slightly towards him.

Their eyes were locked on each other and Ellen's lips parted slightly "Kiss me please Harold," she murmured.

He moved towards her and their lips met tentatively at first but then more passionately and then she groaned as they exchanged tongues.

After they came up for air Ellen said "Would I sound like a slut if I asked you if you had to go home tonight?"

"Ellen you have far too much class to sound like a slut and no, I do not have to go home tonight."

"That's good," she said as she kissed him again and her hand went to his crotch and his hand found one of her breasts.

As Ellen fumbled with the zip on Harold's trousers he undid the remaining buttons on her blouse. Harold lifted his backside off the settee so that she could pull his trousers down and off and as they kissed again her blouse was off and her hand was inside his underpants pulling his erect cock out.

"It is so long since I have had a hard penis in my hand," she said as she stroked it lovingly.

"If you keep doing that you are going to have a mess all over your hand in a minute," warned Harold.

"I want a mess inside me so I had better stop then," she said as he shifted so that she could remove his underpants.

Harold removed her bra and took her right breast in his mouth as Ellen cooed.

Ellen stood up and undid her skirt letting it drop to the floor and leaving her in her knickers and stockings. Harold removed his shirt before standing up and they again kissed as his hands went inside her knickers on her buttocks and she again rubbed his prick.

She hastily pulled her knickers down and off and his fingers went to her soaking wet cunt "Bedtime I think," she breathed.

She turned and he followed her swaying backside into the bedroom.

Once there she flopped back on the bed with her legs wide apart and he effortlessly slid his rigid cock into her snatch.

They rocked together and built up a quick pace before she uttered "Ummm um um Harold...oh dear oh fuck," as she had the biggest orgasm she had had in years.

"Oh Ellen I cannot hold on long," he said as his spunk started to rise.

"Cum in me darling fill me with your spunk," and Harold ejaculated harder than he could ever remember doing.

It took them a while to recover from their exertions and they just lay kissing and cuddling.

"I don't think I finished my cup of coffee Ellen," said Harold and she burst out laughing and kissed him with passion.

They eventually fell asleep and in the early hours Harold thought that he was having this dream of a woman sucking his cock but the dream became reality when a wet cunt descended on his face. The two of them licked and sucked each other to the point of climaxing before Ellen lowered herself onto his rigid pole and after she bounced up and down on it a few times they both came together.

Harold had to leave to go home to get changed for work but there was no doubt that Ellen and Harold would meet again.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments