Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Vacation - Paradise

"Sometimes we all long for just a few more minutes…"

31
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

“Just a few more minutes,” Jenn whispered in Chris’s ear as she held him tight, tears silently trickling down her cheeks.

Those five little words had changed her life in just one week.

“Last call for passengers travelling on flight AA1030 to Chicago…” the airline clerk announced over the speaker, looking directly at them.

The time had come. Jenn gave him one more kiss, then felt him turn and walk away to catch his flight, as she closed her eyes, unable to watch him leave. She wiped away the tears, gathered her composure, and made her way to her own gate, where her nineteen year-old son, Gabe, was waiting to catch their flight back to Boston.

The past week had been a blur. She never could have dreamed where a vacation with her son would lead her. It truly had been paradise!

Five days earlier

Their breathing had finally returned to normal. As Jenn regained her senses, she became aware that it was the natural end of their evening, and she really should be returning to her room. Gabe would be wondering where she was. Actually, no, he probably was out enjoying himself as well. He was aware of her date, so had no reason to worry. But still, she felt it was time to leave.

Jenn started to get up and reach for her clothes, when Chris grabbed her arm and willed her to look at him.

“Please stay with me,” he pleaded.

“I really shouldn’t…” Jenn replied. “Gabe will wonder…”

Chris’s lips silenced her. Consumed her. She was powerless to stop.

“Okay. Maybe just a few more minutes….” Jenn whispered breathlessly.

Thrilled with his victory, Chris continued to kiss her, shifting himself back on top of her. Jenn could feel him growing hard on her hip. Arousal and desire was growing by the second. He trailed a line of kisses up her cheek, to her ear, lightly blowing and nibbling on her delicate lobe, sending shivers over her entire body. He started moving down her neck, across her collarbone, down towards her soft, fleshy mounds.

Jenn’s fingers were lightly stroking up and down Chris’s back and sides, tickling him. She could feel him shiver beneath her touch. His cock was now oozing - leaving a large wet spot on her hip. She couldn’t resist tracing a finger through the little puddle and then rubbing it over Chris’s ass, working it in. She felt his ass cheeks tighten in response to her touch.

Sensing his excitement at her movements, Jenn let her fingers slide between his round, firm cheeks. She playfully stroked along his tight puckered sphincter, all the way to his balls, tracing and tickling, feeling him wiggle and contract beneath her fingers. His reaction was exciting to her, so she continued her delightful tease. He let out a deep moan as her fingers closed around his balls, gently tugging and rolling them between her fingers.

Unable to control himself any longer, Chris needed to bury himself inside Jenn. She was so wet, that he met no resistance as he shifted his weight, placing his throbbing head at her yearning entrance. She pulled him in to her, holding him tight against her with legs locked around his thighs. Her hands squeezed and massaged his round butt cheeks.

He began thrusting into her with slow, deep strokes. Jenn met every thrust by rocking her hips into him. maximizing the fullness. With each stroke, the intensity and the need increased, until Jenn started shaking uncontrollably, lost in her own paradise. Sensing this, Chris let himself go and joined her. They shuddered and convulsed together, until their orgasms subsided. Rolling them onto their sides, Chris tucked Jenn into his arms and they fell into a content sleep.

The sound of birds outside the window woke Jenn. The unfamiliar surroundings had her thoughts swirling. Then she felt the warm breath on her neck, the arm around her waist, and remembered the events of last night. She smiled as the memories come flooding back, and didn’t want to leave. She was so very content.

But Gabe would be up soon, and she really didn’t want to have to explain why she didn’t come back last night. She should return to her room before he woke up and realized what she had been up to.

Decision made, Jenn tried to slide out of the bed without disturbing him. Chris stirred, but didn’t wake. Jenn quickly dressed and grabbed her belongs. She paused at the door, looking at Chris lying there naked, peacefully sleeping, searing the image into her brain. He was a beautiful man, inside and out. Jenn’s heart skipped a beat as she watched him. She was in dangerous territory…

Jenn slipped silently into her room. Gabe was still asleep, so she had a quick shower and got ready for the day, putting on her swimsuit with a coverup dress over it. By the time she was ready, Gabe was awake.

“You were out late,” he said with a knowing grin. “I take it you had a good night?”

Jenn blushed. “Yes…it was a lovely date…”

“So will you be going out again tonight?” Gabe asked.

“I don’t know. We never talked about that,” Jenn replied thoughtfully. “Ready for breakfast? I’m starving!”

After a quick breakfast, Jenn opted to head to the beach for the day, while Gabe went off to find his friends. She needed the peaceful tranquility found there, away from the loud party atmosphere at the pool. It was early enough in the morning that she had her choice of spots to claim. She was drawn to one of the swinging beds that was set off by itself between the palm trees. It would be the perfect spot to spend the day.

Shortly after getting comfortable, Jenn placed her straw sunhat over her face and closed her eyes, hoping to catch up on her sleep. She didn’t know how long she had been asleep, but was awakened by something tickling her arm. She twitched, thinking it was a bug, not wanting to open her eyes. The tickle persisted. This time she swatted, still keeping her eyes closed. Finally, the tickling persisted, so Jenn swatted hard, screaming as she hit someone beside her in the bed.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

“Chris! You scared me!” Jenn admonished. Her heart was beating fast, and not just from the scare he gave her.

Chuckling, Chris planted a tender kiss on her forehead. “Expecting someone else? I thought perhaps after last night you’d be waiting for me…”

Her blush was instant. “Last night was spectacular, wasn’t it?”

“Yes. Spectacular. Imagine my surprise when you were gone this morning when I woke up.” Chris said. “I guess I was hoping for just a few more minutes.”

Jenn smiled wryly, biting her bottom lip. “Well, what are we going to do today, then?”

That was an easy answer. They spent the day relaxing together. Swimming in the ocean, walking hand in hand along the beach, snoozing on the swinging bed, and drinking lots of pina coladas. At supper time, it was time to join their respective families again. They both faced the inevitable grilling as to how they had spent their days.

It was very obvious to Gabe, and to Chris’s family, that there was something more serious brewing between Jenn and Chris. Their chemistry was palpable. They were becoming inseparable, making the most of the few days they had together. It was only natural that Chris invited Jenn and Gabe to join his family on their last night, at the fiftieth anniversary celebration for his parents.

When the special evening arrived, Chris appeared at Jenn’s door to escort her, and Gabe, to the private dinner party. His breath caught when she opened the door. She was wearing a simple yet elegant cream-coloured wrap-around dress. It was sleeveless and hit her mid-thigh. The colour showed off her beautiful golden tan, and the cut showed off her curves perfectly. She had opted to leave her mid-length hair down and loosely curled, tucked sexily behind her right ear.

She was stunning. Chris took one look at her, and felt his cock straining against his pants. Chris was wearing dressy linen pants and a well-cut, button-down white shirt, which also showed off his tan. They made a striking couple!

Jenn leaned in to give him a quick kiss. “You look so handsome tonight,” she whispered in his ear.

“And you are absolutely stunning! I can’t wait to get you out of that dress!” Chris whispered back with a mischievous grin.

Their attention shifted to Gabe , who was watching them closely. Chris grabbed the door handle, flashing a smile and ushering them out with a “Shall we?”

The dinner went even better than Jenn expected. Chris’s family immediately welcomed her and Gabe, and made them feel like part of the family. There were lots of stolen looks between Chris and Jenn throughout the evening. She loved watching him interact with his children and grandchildren, especially when he didn’t know she was watching. He was relaxed and playful and kept everyone laughing and smiling. The love between his parents (and their whole family, for that matter) was inspiring. This was the kind of family Jenn had always dreamed of having.

Once again, Jenn felt she was in dangerous territory. A sudden pang of sadness overcame her, realizing that tomorrow they were getting on separate airplanes and going their separate ways. This was ending. Feeling overwhelmed by the reality facing her, Jenn slipped out the door, needing some fresh air. She walked hurriedly towards the beach, tears streaming down her face.

Chris saw her silently slip out, and excused himself to follow her He found her down by the water, sitting on the edge of a swinging bed. Her head was hanging in her hands. He sat silently beside her, putting his arm around her and pulling her close. Jenn leaned into his chest, relishing the feel of his arms around her, comforting her.

There were no words necessary. He knew exactly how she was feeling. He felt it too. They sat holding each other, staring over the ocean, the moon and stars reflecting on the water. Chris lifted Jenn’s chin and leaned in to kiss her deeply. Their sadness was soon replaced by desire.

Jenn broke their kiss, standing to walk the few feet to the edge of the platform over the water. She leaned forward, placing her elbows on the railing, relishing the feeling of the cool sea breeze against her skin. Closing her eyes, Jenn tried to sear this beautiful moment into her memory.

Chris stepped up behind her, pressing his hard cock against her ass, as he circled his arms around her waist. Jenn sighed , and started to move her hips back towards him. His hand slid up to cup her breast. He fondled her soft flesh, running his fingers over her hard nipple, while his other hand pulled her hips tighter against him.

Jenn leaned farther down, grinding her ass against Chris. He reached for his zipper, freeing his rigid cock from its confines. He slid Jenn’s dress up, and pushed aside her underwear. Jenn was so slick with arousal, Chris was able to slide right in. Slow, steady thrusts had them both breathing heavily in record time. Chris circled his left hand around her waist, while his right hand squeezed her cheeks and tickled along their crack.

A bolt of electricity shot through Jenn as she felt his fingers graze across her tight pucker. Loving her reaction, Chris continued to graze his fingers , before slowly plunging two into her anus. She moaned as he quickly found a pleasing rhythm between his cock and his fingers. She relaxed into him, grinding against him. With increasing speed and urgency, Jenn and Chris continued, both on the verge of losing control.

With a loud moan, Jenn started to shudder, clamping down hard on Chris’s cock. He exploded deep inside of her, joining her in paradise. They stood still while coming back down to earth. Eventually, Chris slipped out of Jenn, and tucked himself back in his pants. He readjusted her panties, and fixed her dress.

“Shall we head back inside?” he asked.

Jenn smiled as she snuggled into his chest and replied “Okay. But maybe just a few more minutes…”

Chris moaned in agreement. “Whatever you wish, my love! I’m sure that can be arranged…”

Published 
Written by Lijomast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments