Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tour Guide - Part 2

"Female tour guide and a younger male passenger get it on."

87
10 Comments 10
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Sharon Jefferson prepared to go down for her evening meal at the hotel, but she was much more interested in what would be happening later in the evening.

Sharon, aged fifty-two, was a tour guide/courier on a coach that was currently in Scotland, and later that evening, she was due to have a drink, and almost certainly a fuck, with one of the coach passengers.

Sharon had, in the past, occasionally had sex with passengers from the tour on which she was working, but in more recent times, most nights on tour had been spent getting shagged by the coach driver, Dave Trinder.

That worked fine until Dave's wife found out what was going on between her forty-year-old husband and the older tour guide, and Lisa Trinder had contacted the coach company management. Lisa's demands for Sharon to be sacked were not met, but management did agree that Dave and Sharon would never work tours together again.

The schedule was reworked, and as of now, Sharon would normally be paired with Clare Murdoch as the driver, something that pleased neither woman. Sharon and Clare were both professional enough, and good enough at their jobs, to not allow their dislike for each other to impact their work, and, therefore, their passengers.

This was the second evening of what was a five-day/four-night tour, and already from Sharon's point of view, things were going better than she had feared.

Sharon had got herself fucked by a twenty-something barman at the hotel in which the first night was spent, so life was not so bad after all.

During this second day at a scheduled photo stop and again at a stop in a small Scottish town, Sharon had flirted with a passenger from her coach, Tony Fuller, and the outcome of the flirting was that Tony would buy Sharon a drink in their hotel that evening, with the likelihood of sex to follow.

Tony had originally booked the holiday with his then-fiancee, but there had been a major falling out, and his wife-to-be cancelled their engagement and her holiday, so Tony decided to travel alone.

Tony had fancied Sharon just about since he first saw her the previous day, and he was very aroused by the thought of the upcoming fuck that they seemed destined to have.

Sharon had not brought clothing with her to make herself look good in the evenings, because she did not think that she would need to. She put on jeans and a T-shirt, although she put more makeup on than she normally would whilst away on a working trip.

Tony put on a black shirt with the top three buttons undone and a gold medallion on display, and black trousers. Initially, he would be at a table for six with other coach passengers, but he was not dressing for them.

"Oh look, John Travolta is here," joked Peter, one of the five others at the table when Tony arrived.

Tony was a bit embarrassed, but not offended, and joined in the laughing.

"You going to show us some disco dancing?" asked Jane, Peter's wife.

"Maybe I have overdone it," said Tony, doing up the lowest of his undone shirt buttons.

"You look fine," reassured Susan, another woman at the table.

Tony looked around the restaurant in search of Sharon, but he would not have been able to see her from his table because she and Clare were at a table in an overflow area away from where hotel guests were seated.

Clare wondered what Sharon had planned for later, although she had quite a good idea because she was certainly not made up like that just to eat with Clare. It was certainly not approved of for coach personnel to fraternise with passengers, but it was not strictly forbidden. Clare thought that Sharon was made up for fraternising, but Clare had no idea who with.

"Are you going to the bar?" Sharon asked Clare when their meals were finished, hoping and suspecting that she would say no.

"No, I am going to my room to watch TV for a while and then have an early night; see you in the morning," replied Clare.

"Yeah, see you in the morning," said Sharon.

Tony had finished his meal but remained at the table as the others sitting with him finished their desserts.

"See you in the bar later, Tony?" asked Peter.

"Probably," replied Tony, hoping that by the time Peter and his wife came to the bar, he would be in a room with Sharon.

Tony and Sharon had not specified a time to meet, just that they would do it, so Tony was unsure whether Sharon would go straight to the bar after the evening meal.

Sharon did go straight to the bar, and she got herself a soft drink. A few minutes later, she was delighted to see Tony walk in; she thought he looked very sexy. Tony had again undone the third button on his shirt.

"Well, hello to you," smiled Sharon, hoping that Tony fucked as good as he looked.

"Hi," said Tony, feeling a bit self-conscious, like it was a first date, which in a way, it was.

"I was wondering if you fancied a walk in the hotel grounds," said Sharon, wanting to get her hands on the thirty-something man, but not wanting to fuck just yet.

"Sure, it is a nice evening," replied Tony.

Sharon finished her soft drink and left the bar, with Tony following. She knew that his eyes would be on her arse in her quite tight jeans.

They walked past some other passengers from the coach, nodding and smiling to them, although with Tony a little way behind Sharon, it was not obvious that they were together.

Once they got out of the hotel, Sharon kept walking, heading for a secluded part of the hotel grounds. Tony walked behind, still watching her arse.

Sharon reached a wooded area and stopped.

"I would just like to say that you look very sexy," said Sharon.

"Thanks, a bloke on my table said I looked like John Travolta," replied Tony, now only a couple of paces away from Sharon.

"I am looking forward to seeing your moves later," said Sharon, putting a hand on Tony's chest, his quite exposed chest.

"You are unbelievably hot, Sharon," said Tony, moving to Sharon and kissing her.

The kiss was returned with interest, and soon they were snogging with hands sliding up and down backs before Tony's hands settled on Sharon's buttocks. Their bodies ground together, and Sharon could feel Tony's stiffness pressing against her.

"Mmmmm, I am so looking forward to the next couple of hours or so," said Sharon, massaging Tony's bulge through his trousers.

"I nearly came in my underwear earlier when we talked; if you keep doing that, I am going to make a mess," panted Tony.

"When you cum, I want it to be inside me," replied Sharon.

"I have some rubbers in my room," said Tony.

"Nope, I want you to fuck me bareback," said Sharon.

"Do you want to go to my room now?" asked Tony.

"Let's walk our dinner off a bit first," suggested Sharon.

"Okay," responded Tony.

They walked on hand-in-hand, with frequent stops for kissing and groping.

"Are you married, Sharon?" asked Tony during one of the stops, although he had seen that she wore no wedding ring.

"No, divorced," replied Sharon.

"I was due to get married in about two months," said Tony.

"Yeah, you told me earlier that your engagement was off; how do you feel about that?" responded Sharon.

"Okay now, the flare-up that we had suggests it would not have worked," said Tony.

"I think it is good that you went ahead with your holiday without her," said Sharon, Tony's fiancee, as she was then, had originally also booked.

IsabellaCandamil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaCandamil

"Yeah, I was unsure whether to cancel or not, but I am glad that I didn't," said Tony.

"I intend to make you very glad that you didn't," said Sharon, before they snogged again.

"You are already doing that," said Tony, when the kissing broke.

"So you brought some condoms with you, just in case," chuckled Sharon.

"Yeah, although when I saw that I was one of the few not married and just about the youngest passenger on the coach, I doubted if I would need them," replied Tony.

"You didn't take into account the horny tour guide, although, as I said, you don't need the rubbers for me," replied Sharon, as a prelude to another snog. Sharon had Tony's hands caressing her arse as she pressed against the younger man's obvious erection.

"This is so fucking erotic," said Tony.

"I am so naughty, fucking with a passenger," said Sharon.

"Have you done it before?" asked Tony.

"Occasionally, but not often," replied Sharon.

"Maybe you should be spanked, you naughty girl," laughed Tony, who had sometimes spanked his fiancee in happier times with her.

"I think I should be, but after we have fucked," said Sharon.

"That's a deal," said Tony, and they kissed again.

"Shall we go back and do that fucking now?" asked Sharon.

"I am ready," said Tony.

"So I see, and feel," said Sharon stroking the lump in Tony's trousers.

"Fuck, I want you," said Tony.

"What is your room number? We had better not go back together," said Sharon.

"One-ninety," replied Tony.

"Okay, we will split up when we get out of these woods, and I will be there soon," said Sharon, as they started walking back towards the hotel.

They had another kiss just before they reached the edge of the woodland; then Tony went ahead.

As he entered the foyer, he saw Peter and Jane.

"Hi Tony, we are going to the bar. Are you coming for a pint?" asked Peter.

"Not now, maybe later; I am going to my room for a bit," replied Tony.

"Disco dancing on your own?" laughed Jane.

"Yeah, maybe," smiled Tony.

A bit later, Sharon re-entered the hotel, but Tony had reached his room by then, and Peter and Jane were in the bar.

Sharon went to Tony's floor, which was two floors lower than where her room was. She did not want to be seen entering Tony's room, but the corridor was clear as she tapped on Tony's door. He opened it, and Sharon was swiftly inside, and the door closed.

There was yet another snog and more pawing of Sharon's arse as their bodies pressed together again.

"Time to release your cock," said Sharon, undoing Tony's trousers and feeling his penis through his briefs before lowering his trousers and briefs and having his erection spring out.

"Mmmm, nice cock," said Sharon, slowly wanking Tony.

"I want your jeans off," said Tony, undoing Sharon's jeans and dragging them down to her thighs. He then fingered her cunt through the very damp patch in her knickers.

Sharon undid the few buttons that were still done up on Tony's shirt, and Tony massaged Sharon's tits through her T-shirt and bra.

They kissed again, and Tony dragged Sharon's knickers down at the back and cupped her now bare buttocks.

Tony spun Sharon around, and his erection prodded Sharon's bare arse as he pulled her T-shirt up and off over her head. He then undid and removed her bra. Sharon ground her backside against Tony's cock as he handled her tits and fingered her rigid nipples. Tony kissed Sharon's neck, and she put her hands behind them and onto Tony's arse cheeks making their bodies even more in contact.

"Fuck me now, John Travolta," breathed Sharon, referring to the nickname that another coach passenger had given to Tony.

They faced each other, and they both got themselves naked before they crashed on the bed together.

They kissed as Sharon dragged Tony's erection against her cunt lips, before feeding his cock into her.

Tony pressed forward, and his penis went further and further into Sharon.

"Oh yes, fuck this slut," said Sharon, raising her legs.

Tony bottomed out and then started thrusting, slowly at first but getting faster and faster.

"Yes, yes, give me a fucking," encouraged Sharon, and Tony obliged.

Tony fucked her hard and fast; he had been waiting for this since it had first become obvious that it was going to happen.

"Oh shit, I am going to cum," announced Sharon.

"Fucking cum then," said Tony, thrusting even harder.

"Fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," wailed Sharon, as the younger man took her over the top.

Tony could feel that he would not last a lot longer, but he kept fucking.

"Oh fuck, I can't hold it," blurted Tony.

"Hang on, hang on, I am about to cum again," answered Sharon.

Tony tried, but he couldn't hold it off, but it didn't matter as Sharon started cumming again as soon as the first spurt of semen left Tony's cock.

They came long and hard before their bodies started to relax.

"Fuck, that was good," said Tony.

"Better than good," answered Sharon.

Tony withdrew and lay on his back next to Sharon.

"There are two more nights to this trip," said Sharon.

"Are you saying that we will do it again?" responded Tony.

"I hope so," answered Sharon.

"Oh yes," said Tony.

Sharon now rolled onto her front, and Tony caressed her large arse.

"I am a naughty girl, remember?" said Sharon, as Tony played with her buttocks.

"Very naughty, I would say," said Tony, slapping his right hand down on Sharon's left buttock.

"Is that it? Is that my spanking?" teased Sharon.

"No, I am going to give your arse a good tanning," said Tony.

"I think you are just all talk," provoked Sharon.

"You think so, do you?" said Tony. sitting on the bed and dragging Sharon over his lap.

Tony spanked Sharon hard and fast, initially from cheek to cheek and then randomly on her big backside. Anyone close by would have no doubt that a sound spanking was being administered.

The spanking aroused them both, and there was no doubt that they both wanted to fuck again.

Tony stopped the spanking and pushed the red-arsed Sharon off his lap and very soon had his freshly erected cock back inside her.

This fucking was very brief, but Sharon came and was still cumming when Tony ejaculated.

"Well, that was a hell of a way to spend an evening," said Sharon, when they stopped climaxing.

"Amazing," said Tony.

They cuddled for a while, and Tony spent some time kissing Sharon's sore buttocks before Sharon got dressed.

"I had better get my beauty sleep; see you in the morning, hunk," said Sharon.

"Yeah, and tomorrow evening," replied Tony.

"You got it," said Sharon.

They kissed again, and after Sharon put her head out of the door to see if the coast was clear, she went back to her room.

As she walked, she realised how sore her backside was, but it was worth it.

Clare heard Sharon return to her room and wondered what the tour guide had been up to.

Sharon had a shower and reflected on the great fucking that she had had and thought ahead to the next evening and maybe the one after that.

Tony did not go down to the bar, nor did he have a shower. He wanted to go to sleep with the fuck still on him.

The next day would be day three of the holiday, one that Sharon Jefferson was enjoying more and more.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments