Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Proposition - Part 3

"Carol goes to work with a sore arse from the previous evenings caning"

16
5 Comments 5
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Harry Blunstone asked why his wife Carol was having her breakfast of toast and coffee standing up and she said that there was no reason except that she was a bit short of time. The real reason was of course that her backside was still tender from the nine-stroke caning that she had received from her much younger boss, Duncan Henderson, the previous evening.

Harry, of course, knew nothing about the caning or the fact that his sixty-year-old wife and her twenty-sex-year-old boss were now lovers. Carol's guilt about the sex had led to her suggesting and receiving the caning but she fully expected more of both sex and cane in the future, although an element of guilt remained.

"Morning Carol, how are you today?" asked Duncan on Carol's arrival for her day's work on Friday.

"Very well thank you, although my bum is still sore," she smiled back having made sure that nobody else in the office was near enough to hear.

"I am pleased on both counts," grinned Duncan a bit sadistically.

Carol worked at her desk but she could not get comfortable in her chair because of the throbbing in her backside but she was also finding the throbbing to be very sexually stimulating. A little later, Duncan asked her to come into his office.

"Sit down please Mrs Blunstone," he said with a grin.

"I would rather stand up thank you, Mr Henderson," replied Carol.

"I know, but I insist," said Duncan grinning even more as he indicated the chair.

"You bastard," giggled Carol as she gently put her big arse on the chair with the term being from lover to lover rather than from secretary to the boss.

Duncan was amused as Carol squirmed in the chair but both he and Carol were getting turned on, "Why don't we go to my house at lunchtime and you show me your cane marks?" asked Duncan.

Carol thought that a good idea and added, "Will we have time for a quick fuck?"

Any concern about the guilt that Carol felt was fast disappearing as she longed for sex and more sex with her boss.

"I would think that that could be arranged," confirmed Duncan.

Whilst Duncan was very serious about Carol, he was also very serious about the family business that he was now in charge of and he did not intend to take any liberties regarding the business. He would take Carol to his house at lunchtime and he would inspect her cane-marked arse and he would fuck her but they both needed to be back at work at a reasonable time so the fuck would have to be a quickie.

As they did not want suspicions from within the office, or from outside, they went out at lunchtime in separate cars but Carol and Duncan were soon at his house and in his bedroom.

"Let's have a look at these marks shall we Mrs Blunstone?" said a highly aroused Duncan as he knelt behind Carol and undid her skirt and pulled that and her knickers down. Carol was trembling in mounting anticipation of the fucking that she would soon be getting.

As the mature buttocks with red lines on them still very visible came into view, Duncan said, "Fuck, that does look sore," as he gently ran a finger the length of one of the red lines.

"It is but I love having you touching my arse," replied Carol excitedly.

Duncan caressed her backside for a little while but was aware of the time restraints so said, "Get on the bed arse in the air, we need to fuck."

Carol did as instructed as Duncan hurriedly removed his trousers and boxers and approached the inviting sight with his penis rigid. He gently adjusted Carol's position so that she was a bit closer to the foot of the bed and then stroked his cock against her vulva before entering with one thrust of his hips.

Carol's cunt seemed to grip the now well-known invader and Duncan started thrusting hard and fast because it needed to be a quickie and it was going to be one. Carol had been wanting his cock back inside her since she had left his house the previous evening and she was loving the treatment that it was giving her grateful cunt.

Duncan had Carol cumming and did not attempt to hold back his ejaculation as he spurted fast into her.

They both washed their sexual regions before getting reclothed and making their way back to work although they made sure that they arrived back there several minutes apart, again to allay suspicion.

The weekend was about to arrive and they would not normally have any contact but the more time they spent together, the more time that they wanted to.

"Is there any way that you can get yourself a few hours out of your house tomorrow to be with me?" Duncan asked hopefully late in the afternoon.

"I would love to but I feel bad about deceiving Harry," said Carol.

"I really do understand but if you think of a way give me a call, I fancy a Saturday afternoon in bed with you,"  said Duncan.

It was left like that but when Carol got home, Harry said, "I hope that you don't mind but I am going fishing tomorrow with Tony that I used to work with."

Carol could have leapt in the air with joy but replied, "No, that is fine, why would I mind?"

"Well I feel a bit guilty because with you working longer hours now we do not get much time together," said Harry, and he meant it.

"Don't feel guilty, we have had years together so being apart for a few hours on a Saturday won't hurt," said Carol.

"It will be more than a few hours because we were going to do some night fishing, I will probably be gone the best part of twenty-four hours," said Harry apologetically.

The news was getting better and better for Carol but she kept cool, "Harry, I don't mind, really," she said and that seemed to reassure him.

"But what will you do with yourself?" asked Harry.

"I don't know, probably spend most of the time in bed," she laughed but that was quite likely what she would be doing.

When Harry was having a bath later that evening, Carol phoned Duncan with the news that was better than either of them could have wished for and it was arranged that Carol would go to Duncan's house soon after Harry went out. Neither Carol nor Duncan could see any reason why she could not spend the night there too because Harry was due to be out until well into Sunday.

Carol was particularly happy on Saturday morning although she tried not to show it in case Harry asked why but soon after noon Harry had got all his fishing gear loaded in his car and came to give Carol a peck 'goodbye'.

"Any idea what time you will be back?" asked Carol, trying to sound casual.

"Late morning tomorrow I expect unless Tony loses interest and we don't make it an allnighter," said Harry which put a potential damper on Carol's plans.

"When will you know if you are going to be out all night or not?" asked Carol.

"Probably not until about ten o'clock tonight, does it matter?" said Harry slightly impatiently.

"No, not really, but you go in the spare room if you come home late okay?" said Carol who now thought that her chances of spending all night with Duncan were as fucked as she soon would be.

VaaleryStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VaaleryStark

Harry then left but Carol knew that she could not risk staying out all night just in case he came home but she swiftly got herself ready for a few hours of sex with her lover.

Carol arrived at Duncan's house in a smart top and white trousers and as Duncan had only seen her in 'business' attire before, except when she was naked of course, he had her do a little twirl and he gasped when he saw how tightly the trousers stretched across her large backside.

"Fuck, your arse looks good in those," complimented Duncan.

"You will be seeing my arse out of them in a minute but I have got some bad news, I can't stay the night," said Carol.

That news deflated Duncan a bit, although it did not deflate his penis, but when Carol explained why he agreed that they could not risk her staying out all night just in case Harry did come home.

They probably had about eight hours that they could safely spend together so they went upstairs with Duncan insisting that Carol lead the way so that he could look at her backside in those tight trousers.

About twenty-four hours earlier in Duncan's bedroom, they had had a quickie but there was no need for this to be a quickie and neither of them intended it to be. Duncan pressed himself against Carol's buttocks as he put his hands under her top and caressed her stomach and then her tits as he kissed her neck. Carol moved her arse to add to the stimulation of both of them as Duncan's hands mashed Carol's bra covered tits together.

Carol raised her arms so that Duncan could take her top off and he then undid and removed her bra and he cupped her naked tits as she continued grinding her arse against his crotch. After a short time with this, Carol turned around and removed Duncan's top before some kissing preceded her undoing of his trousers and the lowering of them and his boxers. She took his erect penis into her mouth and played that for a while with her lips and tongue.

Although he was loving this, Duncan wanted Carol's trousers and knickers off and he encouraged her to stand up and when she did so he first caressed her buttocks over her trousers and she flinched when he squeezed her arse cheeks because the stinging from Thursday's caning had not yet entirely gone.

"Sorry," he said when he realised that her arse was still a bit tender.

"Yeah," she replied before kissing him passionately.

Duncan then got Carol's trousers down and off followed by her knickers and with him stepping out of his own lowered trousers and boxers they were once again naked.

"I had better inspect your bottom," said Duncan as he got Carol to lay face down on the bed.

There was still evidence on Carol's cheeks of the recent caning and Duncan lovingly kissed all over Carol's mounds as she squirmed in delight. Carol was not sure if her lover intended to take her from behind or from the front but as she had had her last two fuckings from behind she decided that she wanted this one with her on her back so she rolled over.

With Carol there with her legs spread wide Duncan decided that he was going to do some muff diving so his head went between those spread legs. Duncan sent Carol wild with his licking and sucking and she squirmed on the bed as she lost any control over her sexual excitement. Carol thrashed her legs about and lifted her arse off the bed to such an extent that Duncan started licking her arse hole with her knees up towards her chest.

Carol was cumming so hard that she thought that she was going to die as she soaked her thighs and Duncan's face with her juices.

"Fucking shit Duncan, you are going to give me a heart attack or something doing that," said Carol as she gradually got her breath back after her multiple orgasms.

"You did seem to be convulsing about a bit, I must admit," said Duncan who was pleased with himself for giving Carol such obvious pleasure and also pleased because he was about to slide his rock hard penis into her.

Carol happily accepted the insertion of Duncan's cock and they made love at a steady rather than fast pace as Carol got her legs behind Duncan's back. Carol was blissfully happy as her much younger boss fucked her lovingly and she was constantly on a sexual high during the process.

After a long session, during which Carol kept orgasming, Duncan eventually filled her cunt with his cum and they professed their love for each other and at that moment they both meant it.

They lay side by side and Carol, in a serious moment, asked, "What is going to become of us Duncan?"

"Well, we are going back to work on Monday," replied Duncan but that did not change Carol's serious thought process.

"I am serious, I am a married woman and I am years and years older than you," said Carol.

"Yes and what you have just done has earned you another caning in the future," said Duncan still trying to lighten the mood.

"Yes and I deserve it, I am being a real bitch to my husband aren't I?" said Carol who seemed close to tears.

"Darling, we cannot undo what we have done but are you saying that you want to stop?" said Duncan, getting more serious.

"That is the trouble, I do not want to stop I want more, I am addicted to you," said Carol.

"Looks like you will get a lot of canings then," laughed Duncan, trying to ease the seriousness again.

"That's another thing, I am a sixty-year-old woman that wants to have her arse whipped," said Carol.

"Yeah and you called me a pervert the other day," said Duncan who then put his mouth on hers to stop her coming out with more concerns.

They remained naked on the bed for the next couple of hours before getting in the sixty-nine position, with Carol on top, and then she lowering herself onto Duncan's erection and riding him at an increasing pace until she came before his spunk spurted into her.

They showered and spent some time naked cuddling but they knew that there was a conflict between what they both wanted for the immediate future and what was obviously practical. They both saw the wisdom of Carol going home in case Harry's night long fishing did not happen so, with reluctance, she got dressed and drove home.

As it happens that was a wise decision because about one hour after Carol had got home her husband came home but, as the bedroom door was closed, Harry went into the spare room. Carol had a largely sleepless night because she was in love but she was practical enough to know that logically she could not be with Duncan full time.

Duncan genuinely was in love with Carol but he too saw the impracticalities of a permanent relationship so it seemed that they were set for sex whenever possible and occasional canings.

The next time that they would see each other would be at work on Monday.

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments