Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Piano Student - Chapter Two

"An unorthodox teaching method proves to be freeing, in more ways than one…"

20
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

He was late. My heart sank and tears welled up in my eyes. I hadn’t heard from him since he dropped me home Monday morning after such a glorious night together on Sunday. That had annoyed me, but I wasn’t concerned…until now.

Ten minutes earlier, I said goodbye to my last young student of the evening, and ran upstairs to quickly take off my panties, camisole, and bra. I pulled my black stretchy skirt up high on my thighs and unbuttoned the top three buttons on my white blouse, which was pretty well see-through without my camisole. I fixed my hair and makeup quickly, added a dash of perfume and pinched my aching nipples, which were still sore and tender and swollen from all the attention Rick had given them three days ago. My pubic region also still ached after being pounded by his long, thick penis, making sitting down very uncomfortable. Despite the pain, I couldn’t wait for more!

I stood in the entryway, waiting for him to arrive for his lesson. It hadn’t occurred to me that he wouldn’t show up, so when he was late, I was devastated. Perhaps I had read too much into our extra-curricular activities. Perhaps he didn’t enjoy our night together. Perhaps he had gotten what he wanted and was done with me. Rick just didn’t strike me as the type to ghost me. I grabbed my phone, thinking he had left me a message explaining where he was. Nothing.

At 8:13 p.m., I heard the crunch of tires in the driveway. Peeking out the window, I saw his car and breathed a sigh of relief. It took him another four long minutes to get out of his car. What was his deal? Finally, he arrived at my door and I cursed under my breath. The confident, sexy man that I spent the night with was gone, replaced by the sweaty, insecure man that I met at that first lesson. Dammit.

Rick came in quietly, looking at his feet. He couldn’t even look at me. His hands were shaking, there was perspiration on his forehead, and he looked like he would rather be anywhere in the world but here with me.

“I’m sorry I’m late,” he stammered, still staring at the floor. “I wasn’t sure if you would still want me to come…”

“Rick, look at me,” I said sternly. “Does it look like I didn’t want you to come?”

He slowly let his eyes move to my feet, then gradually up my thighs, over my belly and to my breasts, where he stopped at the sight of my nipples poking through my thin white blouse. I could see the erection growing in the front of his khakis. He blushed as he finally raised his eyes to mine, a faint smile appearing on his lips.

“You look beautiful,” he said finally.

“Thank you,” I replied. “Now, let’s get to work. I’ve been waiting.”

“I’m sorry,” he said, as he followed me to the piano.

We settled in, both ignoring the elephant in the room, which left a heavy awkwardness hanging between us. Rick’s hands were shaking, and his playing was riddled with wrong notes and inaccurate rhythms. He was distracted by his hard cock, trying to adjust himself without me noticing. I noticed. We were getting nowhere, so I decided to give him an unusual instruction - what did we have to lose?

“Take it out,” I said quietly the next time he tried to adjust himself.

Rick froze, turning his head to look at me quizzically. I met his gaze, but said nothing else. Just when I thought he wasn’t going to follow my instruction, his hand reached down to his zipper, his eyes still locked on mine. He reached into his pants, fumbled through his underwear, and took his huge, thick cock out of his pants, giving it a couple of strokes to adjust his foreskin. I blushed, as I watched him. There was something so intimate about watching him sitting there at my piano and stroking himself. He was baring himself to me both literally and figuratively. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to reach out and grab him.

Now that he was free, it was time to try his song again. Without having to adjust himself constantly, he settled back into his comfort zone, and his playing improved drastically. He placed his trust in me, and I showed him how to let go and play with feeling, how to turn the notes into music. Reaching a technically difficult section, I stood and moved behind him as he struggled.

“Close your eyes and let me lead,” I said as I placed my hands on top of his, helping him feel the correct rhythm. My nipples rubbed against his shoulders and neck, making his penis jump and wave, glistening with his arousal. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. I needed this man! After several attempts, Rick nailed the passage. His confidence was once again starting to appear, and he felt accomplished. It was a sexy look on him.

I returned to my seat and Rick swung his right leg around the piano bench so he was now straddling it, directly facing me. I couldn’t wait any longer, I jumped up into his lap, sliding down slowly onto his hard cock. Rick realized I wasn’t wearing any underwear under my skirt, and immediately tried pulling me down on him faster. His large girth made me wince and tell him to slow down. I was still sore, but I needed him desperately. I was in control now. I rode up and down slowly at first, but sped up steadily as I adjusted to his size. My vagina was dripping wet, and before long I was having my first orgasm of the evening. Feeling me tighten around him, Rick quickly joined me in his own orgasm.

Leaning down, I kissed Rick deeply as I rocked gently back and forth on his penis, still buried deep inside me. He held me tight against him, squeezing the breath out of me. Breaking our embrace, I climbed off him and took him by the hand, leading him upstairs to my bedroom. I left him standing at the foot of my bed while I quickly lit a few candles and turned on some music. I returned to stand directly in front of Rick, reaching for the hem of his sweater as I pulled it over his head.

“Close your eyes and let me lead,” I whispered for the second time that evening. I started trailing kisses over his newly exposed flesh, (much the same way he did to me last time), the nape of his neck, across his collarbone, down his arms to his wrists, back up to his nipples, and down that trail of hair to his belly button. The goosebumps on his skin told me he was enjoying this attention even before his breathing and moaning did.

Next, I undid the button of his khakis and slid them off, followed by his underwear, being careful not to get his cock stuck. The trail of kisses continued down his hips, his legs, the back of his knees, before returning to his engorged penis. Rick inhaled sharply as I licked from the bottom of his testicles to the tip of his head, once again enjoying that he was cleanly shaven. I teased him with my tongue until he desperately tried to get me to suck him by trying to thrust his dick into my mouth. I relented and started sucking and stroking, slowly at first, then taking him deeper and faster. The tightening of his balls signalled that he was close, and before long, he came in my mouth.

Rick pulled me up to kiss him, tasting his semen in my mouth. His hands went to work stripping off my blouse and skirt, laying me down gently on the bed. He climbed in beside me, tenderly kissing my lips before moving down my neck and then down to my breasts, trailing tender kisses over my mounds - everywhere but my nipples that were crying out for his touch. He was teasing me! Finally he took my first nipple in his mouth, gently sucking and flicking with his tongue while his hand played with my other nipple. God, he was sooo good at that. After a few minutes of heaven, he switched sides and continued sucking me. The tingling in my clit told me I was going to come, just from having my tits played with. That was new for me. I’d never had a lover pay enough attention to my tits to know just how good it could be. I rode out my orgasm with Rick still sucking and playing with my nipples.

TiffanyJacome
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyJacome

Realizing what had just happened, Rick left my breasts, bent my legs up over my shoulders and entered me with a long deep stroke. Once inside, he started thrusting hard and fast, bringing us both to a fast climax. I put my legs back down, and Rick slumped down on top of me, rolling us to our sides, and quickly drifted off to sleep. I could feel his softening cock gradually slide out of me, a content smile on his face. I gave him a gentle kiss and got up, grabbing a short silk dressing gown off the hook on my door.

Slipping quietly downstairs, I set to work making a charcuterie board with some crackers, cheese, nuts, grapes, strawberries and dark chocolate. I made a pitcher of ice water with fresh lemon to help us rehydrate ourselves. I was just finishing when Rick grabbed me from behind, cupping my breasts and kissing the back of my neck.

“Rick!” I screamed. “You scared me! I didn’t hear you coming.”

“Sorry!” he giggled.

I took the charcuterie board and headed to the living room couch. Rick followed with two glasses and the pitcher of water. I set the food down and turned to look at him and started giggling at the sight. He was wearing one of my short pink silk dressing gowns, which was funny enough, but his flaccid penis was hanging out, looking like an elephant’s trunk dangling.

“What’s so funny?” Rick asked.

“Your trunk!” I replied, now laughing so hard I was crying. I explained what I meant, and we both had a good laugh as we sat together and nibbled on our snacks.

We were finally comfortable together. The awkwardness was gone, hopefully for good. As we sat and chatted, Rick’s right arm wrapped around my back and played with my breast and nipple, while my left hand played with his trunk. I could get used to this. But I needed a question answered.

“Rick,” I started tentatively, “why did you think I wouldn’t want you to come tonight?”

He stiffened at the question, clearly uncomfortable with what I had asked. After a long pause, he answered, “Because this is all so new to me. I didn’t think you’d want to see me again after what I did to you. I thought I’d ruined things.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, not sure why he would think that. What had I done to make him feel like that?

Rick finally opened up to me. He told me how he started dating his wife, Sheila, in his last semester at university. A couple of months in, she came to him, telling him she was pregnant. Since they hadn’t had sex, he knew he wasn’t the father, but being the gentleman he was, he asked her to marry him. Of course, that is what she wanted. They got married at city hall the day after graduation. They had consummated their marriage, but never made love. Sheila wasn’t sexually attracted to him, so sex was a quick pounding with no foreplay, and only when she was in the mood, which was rarely. They raised their son, and five years later gave him a baby brother.

One day, when the boys were seventeen and twelve, Sheila left them to run off with the love of her life. Rick was left alone to parent the boys and mend his broken heart. He had loved her and the family they built, even if she didn’t reciprocate. Rick was forty when she left, and had pushed aside his needs to focus on what the boys needed. Five years quickly passed and then he found himself an empty nester. Rick decided to start dating, but had no luck - women seemed to friend-zone him after one date. There were never any second dates.

Growing frustrated, Rick eventually gave up on dating, and filled his time with various hobbies and volunteer positions, which were very fulfilling. He seemed to accept that his sex life was behind him. Including the last five years of his marriage, it had been eighteen years since he’d had sex. He had learned to suppress that part of him… until he met me.

“Eighteen years?” I questioned. “You really have been celibate for the last eighteen years?”

“Yes,” he replied, blushing and sounding embarrassed for sharing that with me. “Sheila was my first and my last lover. Not that we ever really made love the way you and I did.”

Trying to process what he was telling me, I turned to face him, looking deep into his eyes. It would be easy to feel sorry for him, but I didn’t. He was a smart man, and he made his choices, knowing full well what he was doing. I was flattered that I was the one he chose to share this with, and that I was the one to unlock his sexual desire again. I gave him a tender kiss and decided to ask him some playful questions about his sexual experience.

“Did Sheila ever do this?” I asked as I grabbed and stroked his cock.

“No,” Rick replied.

“How about this?” I asked as I bent forward and sucked the tip of his penis.

“No,” he replied in a slightly more breathy voice.

“Did you ever do this to her?” I posed as I raised my breasts to his mouth, offering him a nipple to suck while I took his hand and placed it in my slit, sliding two of his fingers into me.

“No and no,” was his quiet response.

“Holy shit, Rick. Really? You were married and never did any of this? Are you serious?” I said in disbelief.

“Dead serious. Sheila didn’t want me to even touch her, except the rare time she needed a pounding.”

Wow. I guess that explained his insecurity - Rick was really just like a virgin. A fulfilling sexual relationship was a brand-new experience for him. Now that I knew, I decided that it was time he learned how much fun sex could be… he had a lot of lost time to make up for!

We sat in silence for a while, thinking of the events of the evening and what our relationship would look like now going forward. I still had lots of questions, but they could wait. Rick had been so vulnerable with me tonight, and my heart was full of happiness, excitement, and dare I say, love!

Standing up, Rick stretched his hand out to pull me to my feet. “Play for me,” he said, nodding towards the piano.

“Of course,” I smiled. “Any requests?”

“Chopin,” he replied.

I took my seat at the piano and positioned my hands to start playing my favourite ‘Nocturne’.

“Take it off,” Rick whispered behind me, interrupting my train of thought.

I froze. Well played, Rick. Well played! I loosened the belt of my robe and let the silky material slide off my shoulders and pool on the floor. Sitting there naked, I once again found my position and closed my eyes as I started to play. Rick stood behind me, his hardening cock pushing into my back through the silk of his robe, his hands rubbing my shoulders and gently stroking my arms and sides of my breasts. I played with more urgency and passion than I ever had before. Not wanting this to end, I played several songs, one after the other, soaking in all the sensations of playing this way.

“You always amaze me with your playing,” Rick said as I finished my last song.

“I’m a piano teacher. It’s what I do. I should be able to play those songs,” I retorted playfully.

“Can you teach me to play the first song?” he asked.

“It’s a little more advanced than you’re playing right now, but with lots of practice, I’m sure you’ll be able to do it,” I answered.

A big grin crossed his face. “I guess I’m going to need a lot of lessons! Good thing I have the best teacher. Her methods are … unconventional.”

“Oh really?” I teased back. “Are you sure you are up for it?”

Thrusting his now fully erect penis at me, he answered, “What do you think?”

“I think this is going to be fun,” I giggled as I grabbed his cock and led him upstairs to the bedroom.

Published 
Written by Lijomast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments