Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mysterious Man Part 1 – Sex Club Confession

"My entire body reacted when I walked in. If I’d worn panties, they would have been soaked."

12
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
857 words 857 words
You are never going to believe what happened to me last night. Okay, well maybe you will, especially if you read about my amazing Christmas. I went to a sex club last night.

Oh no, that’s not the whole story. It was one I knew of, one Michael promised to take me to a thousand times. Before he… well, hell, before he broke it off with me. No word, no explanation, just… gone after a, “I can’t do this anymore.”

I’m too sexual to sit on the sidelines, and I can only masturbate so much at home before it gets old. So I went. Instead of waiting for someone else to promise to take me, I took myself. I made it an occasion, too.

Black dress. Fishnet thigh highs with my prettiest garter belt. The strappy heels that give my ass that extra lift. I looked good, and I knew it.

That doesn’t mean I wasn’t nervous. It must have shown on my face. The cute bouncer, who happened to be built like a truck, gave me a wink when he let me in. Somehow, I felt reassured.

There were people everywhere. Fully dressed, half-dressed, and yes, a few who decided they didn’t need their clothes any more. Add in the sounds of music, conversation, and some definite moans and screams. It was a little overwhelming, but I wouldn’t have left for anything in the world.

My entire body reacted when I walked in. If I’d worn panties, they would have been soaked. Instead, I just hoped that I didn’t get my thigh highs wet. I found a seat in a corner where I hoped I could watch and maybe even be watched. I didn’t know who I was going to play with or how I would do it, but I was definitely getting off tonight.

I didn’t know where to look first.

The naked woman straddling the man in leather pants, her breasts swinging in his face, his teeth catching her nipple each time she fucked herself on him?

The man bent over the bench while one woman stroked his cock and a man plunged a dildo in his ass?

It was the couple that really caught my eye. Both were still dressed but all over one another. He was tall with broad shoulders and a scruffy, unshaved look that worked on him. She was nearly his height, all leg, with luscious tits spilling out of her dress. I wanted to bury my face in them.

I must have caught their attention because they came over to talk to me.

LittleXAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleXAngel

We hit it off, laughing, and enjoying the show in the main room. When she leaned over, her lips and breath tickling my ear, to ask if I wanted to play with them upstairs, I jumped at the chance. I was already keyed up and turned on, and I desperately wanted to be part of their connection, even if just for a night.

We went upstairs to a semi-private room. The bed, in the center of the room, was enormous. I could see restraints peeking out from underneath, for those who might want to get kinky. The headboard was ornate and perfect for holding onto or being tied to. An attendant was on-hand to change sheets between play if things got too messy. And people could technically come and go if they wanted but at least we weren’t in full view of the entire room.

At first, it was amazing. He grabbed me, pulling me close, raining kisses down my jaw and neck. She ran her hands up and down my back and bottom. I melted into both of them. He tweaked my nipples as she raised up the bottom of my dress.

“No panties, huh? Such a naughty girl. We know what you want.”

And they did. His fingers found my clit while hers dipped inside my pussy. I was riding both their hands, alternating between kissing his soft lips and nuzzling her neck. My hips bucked back and forth, and I could feel my orgasm building to the point of no return. Oh yes, this was exactly what I wanted. A connection.

She bit down on my neck as he sank his teeth into my nipple. I screamed with pleasure and pain and my orgasm cascaded through me. They grinned and chuckled at my gushing orgasm. My thigh highs were definitely soaked.

I stood still, waiting for what might happen next, desperate to catch my breath. They kissed each other, and even though they invited me into the bed, it was no longer about me. Oh, they caressed my breasts and rubbed my thighs, but it was more about them. Watching them have sex was pretty hot, but not as good as when I’d shared my orgasm with them.

Yeah, I’ll jilt off to my memories of him, and the way she took every inch of him. It was definitely an exciting experience. But I want more of him. I need more of him. Hopefully soon, my moment will come.

Published 
Written by sexykarly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments