Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mysterious Man Final – Mysterious Fun

"I almost jumped out of my chair. My vibe was buzzing. Oh god, that felt good."

6
4 Comments 4
5.5k Views 5.5k
838 words 838 words
I tried to chalk up the beautiful guy’s disappearing act as just a weird thing. He’d initiated everything. He’d given me two mind-blowing orgasms. Somewhere along the way, he’d chickened out. I wasn’t to blame, and this wasn’t my problem, it was his.

That’s what I tried to tell myself.

Every night I pulled out my purple vibe, trying to find relief. The problem was that my body craved something much different now. Chocolate brown eyes, firm hands, and a long, thick cock. But at least my vibe scratched a temporary itch.

It was one of those nights when I’d played until I came and still couldn’t sleep when my phone dinged.

“Hey. Remember me?” With a picture. A picture of him.

What the fuck?

“How did you get this number?”

“I asked our mutual friends who you were. Told them I had to leave before I could get your digits.”

“Did you mention that you were too busy fucking with me to get my number? And if you’d asked, I’d have given it to you.”

I was pissed. And turned on. Who was this guy?

“Yeah, well, that part didn’t come up. Look, I’m really sorry I bailed. Can I make it up to you? Dinner?”

I wanted to stay mad. I really did. But he hadn’t made me any promises, and he was a total mystery. I like mysteries.

I made him wait a few minutes for my response.

“Yeah, we can do that.”

We made plans to meet at a cute little bistro the next night. Nothing too fancy. Close to my apartment. If it worked, getting back to my place would be easy. If it didn’t, at least I wouldn’t have to go too far to hide away.

Getting ready the next night, I got it into my head to wear my little vibe. We’d texted all day, and I’d admitted I had it. That it was my go-to toy. He’d actually heard of it and had used it before. I was looking forward to finding out what else he knew.

I made it to the restaurant a few minutes early. Not seeing him, I grabbed a table. My nerves were getting the best of me so I ordered a glass of wine. I was on my second glass when I finally got up the nerve to send a WTF text. Just before I hit send, I almost jumped out of my chair.

My vibe was buzzing.

KarolinMooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinMooree

Oh god, that felt good.

I hit send anyway.

His response? “You feeling good and warmed up yet?”

He was doing this?! Holy hell. He had to be close. I swiveled in my seat, craning my neck to try and find him. No luck. But the vibrations increased.

With my hand over my mouth and my eyes down, I came as quietly as I could – which only made everything more intense. When the server asked if I needed anything, I barely managed a “Check, please” before I squeaked again.

“Did you like that one? Should I get the waiter to come back?”

His message meant that he was here and watching me, but where?

“Where are you? Why the tease?”

“Come back to your apartment and find out.”

I wasn’t going to ask how he knew where I lived. Probably my friends were trying to help me get my freak on, and if they thought he was safe enough to have my address, I wasn’t too worried.

Thankfully, the walk back was quick, even though I was twitchy and on edge. The first orgasm was just a tease.

Opening my front door, I caught the obvious smell of man. Cologne, spice, and something else. Sex. I moaned a little.

A sound made me look up. There he was, standing in my doorway, naked. That big, beautiful cock was on display and it was definitely twitching this time.

Just as I took a step toward him, the vibe went off again. My body began to tremble with need. My clit was on fire. I didn’t care. I need his cock in my mouth. Now.

He set the vibe on a pulse setting. I had the pleasure of seeing his eyes widen in shock when I fell to my knees in front of him, opened my mouth wide, and swallowed as much of him as I could. By the time, he’d come down my throat, my own juices were leaking down my thighs.

The night was filled with fucking and orgasms. I rode him like I was a fucking cowgirl. He spanked my ass and pulled my hair.

When I woke up the next morning, he was gone. I was disappointed, but not surprised. He doesn’t strike me as the type to stay around for long. Maybe one day our paths will cross, and I’ll get to taste his sweet and salty come again.

Published 
Written by sexykarly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments