Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maestro

"The Maestro teaches his student a lesson."

8
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Fiction based on true events I had the pleasure of experiencing when I was a young student in the music conservatory."

Kyle and Kristine sat at a table in the music lab, folding the programs for that night's Spring choral performance. The concert choir was performing Carl Orff's Carmina Burana, and the music department buzzed with excitement. Kristine was dressed in her standard performance black: a long black skirt and black top that fit her hourglass form enough to accentuate her curves, a perfect balance of sexy and professional. She loves performance nights, but this night, she was eager to watch Dr. Kelly conduct this powerful, rhythmic masterpiece. 

She felt flushed when she imagined him leading the choir when suddenly she felt cool air brush across the left side of her body. She looked up to see a tall body in a black tuxedo and a head of thick silver hair rush past her, rounding the corner into the music library closet.

"Oh shit," she said aloud. Kyle looked up and noticed her cheeks were almost as red as her pouty lips, those lips he often fantasized about touching with his cock.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Before she could say anything, Dr. Kelly came rushing out of the music library and straight toward her, his steel blue eyes locked into hers like a wolf who had found his prey.

"Ms. Marin, I need to speak to you."

He was pissed, frustrated, and impatient but still composed. "I gave you explicit directions to pull the music for the pianist and place it in the orchestra pit for Dr. Nyugen. The pianist is there, but the music is not. You do realize our performance starts in thirty minutes?"

His voice was as sharp as a blade that could cut leather, and Kristine was on the verge of tears.

Kyle worried for her. He had never witnessed Dr. Kelly be so calm in his anger. Kyle watched Kristine's big green eyes look at him and then look down as her mouth silently said, "Fuck."

"Come with me, Ms. Marin. Right now." Dr. Kelly was seething, and Kristine was terrified. She timidly stood, unable to look up. She was slightly shaking, for she realized she screwed up big time and may have possibly ruined the night's performance. She felt ashamed for letting him down. Dr. Kelly quickly turned away from her as she followed him into the narrow closet where ceiling-to-floor shelves on her left and her right were filled with sheet music. He closed the door behind him, staring at her.

"Do you understand what you have done? This entire performance would have been ruined because of you. I trusted you to do one simple task, and you failed me."

He slowly walked to her, his lips an inch from her face. She could smell his cologne, his shampoo, his breath.

Her knees started shaking, her heart started racing, and her pussy started quivering. She had never been this close to his body. She felt confused by how terrified she was of being in trouble, yet how excited she was by being this close to him in this small, dark space. She was pressed up against the back wall when his mouth moved to her ear, and she felt his hot breath on her ear.

"You might ruin my fucking night. My reputation is at risk because of you." If he had not been so close, she would not have been able to hear the faint intensity of his whisper.

He grabbed her long, dark hair with his left hand and pulled her head back. She was startled, but her pussy responded with a contraction of pleasure. His lips grazed her exposed neck, and he inhaled her scent sharply. In her ear, he whispered, "You will fucking pay for this. Get on your knees. Now."

With his left hand still wrapped around her long thick hair, he unzipped his pants with his right hand, pulled out his throbbing cock, and placed his swollen red tip against her puffy lips.

"I've wanted to put my cock in your pretty red mouth since the first day I laid eyes on you. You are going to suck my dick and enjoy it."

He looked down at her milky heart-shaped face, and in her almond-shaped green eyes he was surprised to see hunger. Hunger for him. Hunger for his cock. This little wolf found her prey. She placed her small delicate hand around his big hard cock. His veins throbbed against her soft, fleshy palm. She rubbed the head of his cock back and forth across her lips, circling his cock all around her pretty little mouth.

"Yes. Suck my dick, Kristine."

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

She parted her lips, licked them so they were moist like her pussy lips, and sensually rolled her wet tongue all around his thick head. She then kissed it. Small little closed-mouth kisses and then passionate open-mouth kisses. Dr. Kelly looked down to see her lost in her own world, making out with his cock. Her soft moans caused his dick to twitch which just excited her more. She opened her mouth and moved it down on his cock, while her tongue traced the veins.

Her mouth was now as wet as her pussy as she feasted upon his dick like a wolf on a deer. He placed both hands on her head and forced her further and faster. Fucking her beautiful young twenty-year-old face was the best sensation he had experienced in his fifty years.

"Yes, Kristine. Fuck. You're such a dirty little whore."

He thought this was going to be punishment for her. He never thought she was going to suck his dick like it was the most delicious piece of meat she had ever put in her mouth.

"Do you like my cock, Kristine?" he asked while still holding her hair in his hand.

She looked up at him with those big eyes and smiled. "Mmm, Dr. Kelly, I love your cock. Thank you for letting me suck it."

Talking about his cock made her pussy painfully pulsate. She couldn't ignore her juice-drenched snatch any longer. As she moved her mouth up and down on his cock she used her other hand to lift her skirt, slide her panties to the side, and slip her fingers easily into her wet pussy. She frantically finger-fucked her pussy, pulling her hand out every few seconds to massage her swollen little clit. 

The sounds of her moans mixed with the slurps of her mouth on his cock and her fingers ferociously fucking her tight little pussy was a cacophony of sounds better than any musical composition he would ever conduct.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth and you are going to happily swallow it. You fucking owe me. Make me cum. Now." 

She couldn't wait. "Yes, Dr. Kelly. Please cum in my mouth. Please. I want to taste you."

His knees felt weak as he leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes.

"Fuck, Kristine. You're a naughty little girl." 

As her fingers moved faster in her pussy, her mouth moved faster on his cock until they were both on the verge of surrendering to the contractions and release of orgasmic pleasure. Her pussy tightened on her fingers as she started cumming. Her deep moans vibrated on his cock, bringing him to his breaking point. He grabbed her head, thrust his hips forward, and shot his load deep down her throat.

She felt the veins of his dick ripple against her tongue as she willingly received the love juice of this distinguished man she had been faithfully learning from, performing for, and assisting for the last two years of college. Receiving Dr. Kelly's cum was the greatest opportunity he could have offered her.

With his balls empty and his dick slowly softening and retreating, she released him from her mouth, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and smiled shyly at him.

He helped her to her feet, wrapped his arm around her waist, pulled her close to him, and kissed her deeply. He tasted himself on her. Looking down at her he said, "Don't ever fuck up again."

"I won't. I promise."

He zipped up his pants, fixed his tuxedo, and went to open the door. He turned to look at her.

"Performance starts in seven minutes. Let's go. Also, tonight, after the concert, you will come to my house. I am going to fuck the shit out of you."

She felt her face and chest flush. Her legs were weak like Jell-O as she struggled to walk to the auditorium.  

For two hours, she stood on stage with the choir, singing in response to his passionate cues as juice from her eager pussy slowly trickled down her legs in anticipation of his hard cock. As she followed his lead with her voice, she fantasized about how she would follow his lead later that night in his bedroom. Her body would be his to conduct. He would soon discover that she was willing and eager to do anything he wanted. Anything at all.


 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MsAnastasia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments