Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lake

"A young girl and an old man meet by a lake in the woods and things turn hot."

77
20 Comments 20
6.5k Views 6.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words

There is a moment in a woman’s life when she changes from being a girl to being a woman, and I am not talking about the period, getting boobs, and those sexy curvy hips. No, I’m talking about when you start fucking like a woman. The time when you let go of your emotions, thrash your head from side to side, scream, moan and grunt like an animal in heat. The night you decide to fuck with the lights on and not being afraid of showing your face during orgasm. That moment in time happened for seven days in August and I was seventeen years old.

Day 1

My parents had rented a small cottage in the middle of nowhere, or that was at least how I felt when we drove up to it. There was a small open area that hardly fit the SUV in front of the cottage. The thick woods grew so close that some branched touched the roof and scraped against it in the breeze. The woods were dark since the sunlight hardly reached the floor and the undergrowth was thick in different shades of green.

“Finally, we are here,” said my mother as she got out and stretched her arms above her head and turned side to side.

My father turned off the engine and also got out and quickly lit a cigarette. He inhaled and then slowly let the smoke out, making little circles in the air. My mother didn’t let him smoke in the car and his last cigarette had been four hours earlier when we stopped for a bathroom break.

“Thank god, that last hour going at twenty miles an hour up the long hill was hard. I need a beer,” he said.

“No beer yet, Harry. We need to get the things out and into the house before we can relax, so get a move on, you too Amanda.”

“Sure, mom,” I said and got out.

The little cottage was very cozy with a living room and a separate kitchen on the first floor. The living room had a sofa, a couple of large chairs and a fireplace which we wouldn’t need. The master bedroom was on the first floor and the second was two bedrooms, one was mine and I picked the one with the view towards the road we had come from. The other room faced the woods and to be honest, it was creepy. I unpacked my clothes and hung them on hangers in the closet and placed my shorts, panties, bras, and socks in the drawers. I put my phone to charge and my tablet as well.

I was on my way downstairs when my phone rang, it was my boyfriend Mike.

“Hey babe, how was the trip,” he asked.

“It was long and boring. How are you?”

He switched to a video call and I saw that he was on his bed, stroking his cock slowly while giving me a naughty smile. “I’m fine, but I would be so much better with you here.”

I giggled and the sight of his cock brought back memories from the previous afternoon. We had fucked in his room and afterward, we lay cuddling when he asked why I wouldn’t suck his dick. I told him I wasn’t ready yet but he seemed to like it when I stroked him.

“You are such a tease, Mike. You know I miss that cock of yours.”

“Really? So when you get back, will you suck it and let me fuck you from behind and then you ride me?”

“Slow down cowboy, you know how I feel about that. I like the missionary; the others make me feel like a slut.”

“Maybe you have a slut hiding deep inside you?”

“Fuck off, I’m going to have lunch, you have a nice jerk off.”

I blew him a kiss and hung up. I knew he wanted to try different positions like what he saw on the porn sites he visited, but I thought the missionary was just fine. I liked how I could look into his eyes in the darkness and how we kissed as his cock slid in and out of me.

Day 2

“Mom, Dad, I’m going to the lake. I’ll be back in an hour or so,” I called out as I made my way down the two steps and onto the trail that led to the lake. It was just a ten-minute walk and I had gone there with my father the day before after lunch. It was a beautiful place with smooth rocks to sit or lie on. The water was crystal clear but quite cold for the time of the year. The short walk through the woods still made me a bit nervous. I felt like trolls, elves and other beings were watching me even though I knew they weren’t real.

As I came close to the lake I stopped and listened. I could have sworn I had heard someone sing. It was dead quiet, no breeze, no sounds at all. Then I heard it again. It was a man’s voice and he was singing a Beatles song. I slowly moved closer and hid behind a tree, peeking out from behind it. The man was in his sixties maybe, and he sat on one of the rocks drinking a beer while he sang. He was naked but I only saw part of his left side and back since I was slightly behind him. His black hair was slicked back and his body was strong and lean for his age. I slowly moved back to go home again but the sharp snap of a twig breaking under my foot made him turn around.

“Who’s there, show yourself?” he said while reaching for a towel he wrapped around his waist.

I stayed quiet praying he wouldn’t come looking for me but he must have seen my yellow bikini through the branched because he said, “Young lady, it’s not polite to sneak up on people like that. Come out of there and tell me your name and what you are doing at my lake.”

I slowly moved out from the shadows and when he saw me a smile grew on his lips. “What a pretty girl, what’s your name?”

“Amanda, my parents and I are staying in the cottage behind me.”

“Ah, you are renting John and Maggie’s place. Nice people but they should have told you that this here lake is on my land.”

I felt stupid and looked down at my feet. “I’m sorry, sir, I didn’t know.”

“My name is Karl Johnsson, but you can call me Karl if you want. So, the question is, should I let you swim or not?”

I looked up at him and he was eating me up with his eyes which were emerald in color. He licked his lips when his gaze reached my boobs and then continued down. A shiver went through me and I hugged my towel to my front.

“Ok, you can swim, but on one condition,” he said when his gaze lifted from my feet.

“What’s that?”

“You have to be topless.”

“No fucking way, sorry, I’m not doing that, and have a nice day.” I turned and almost ran back to the house where my parents asked me what had happened and I told them nothing. I was angry and felt stupid but there was another emotion, a warm fuzzy feeling came over me that evening. I had liked the way Karl had looked at me. He seemed to appreciate my body which Mike only took for granted now after six months of dating.

Day 3

By sun-up, I was sliding into the cool water and swam out a bit from the shore. The water was much colder this early in the morning and I felt my nipples go hard and it tickled me. I lay on my back, keeping myself afloat as the sun rose above the trees and warmed my face.

“Hello again, Amanda. I see you snuck back even after I told you what the deal was to use my lake.”

“Oh fuck,” I spurted since water came into my mouth being startled. I turned in the water towards shore and there he was, and he was completely naked. Not even a towel.

He pointed up at a tree close to the water and smiled before saying. “Video feed, so I have been watching you for a while.”

I strained my eyes and sure enough, I could make out a small camera attached to the trunk. Sneaky bastard, I thought and swam towards him. “Do you mind turning away, you are naked.”

He shrugged his shoulders. “My lake, my rules, and I happen to like to feel the sun on my balls and cock every morning. You have no business being here, anyway, so quit bitching.”

I reached the shore and looked up at him. He stood with his arms on his hips and his cock was slowly growing thicker in front of my eyes. What started as something normal quickly turned into a full-on erection and the old man had a big cock, at least it was bigger than Mike’s.

“Look what you have done,” he said pointing at his erection, and then continued. “What are you going to do about it?”

“What do you mean?” I was still treading water a few feet from him and I could hardly take my eyes off his sex.

“Well, you are the reason why I am in this position so it’s your responsibility to help me.”

Suddenly it dawned on me what he meant. “Forget it, it’s not going to happen.”

He tilted his head and smiled at me. “I’m not asking you to touch it, just show me those boobs of yours and I will handle the rest.”

I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible and it seemed the only way to do it was to do what he asked. My parents couldn’t hear me if I screamed anyway.

“Okay, but just for a moment.”

He sighed and slowly shook his head. “Young lady, I’m an old man, things don’t happen so fast anymore. Just pull down the top, you don’t even have to get out of the water.”

I undid the strap behind my neck and then let the top fall down exposing my boobs.

“Oh my, my, what a lovely pair of titties you have, Amanda.”

He grabbed his cock and began to stroke it from the base out to head, slowly at first and then faster.

“C’mon, touch yourself, squeeze those boobs,” he moaned.

I just stared at the man masturbating in front of me and I hardly registered that I was doing what he had asked me until I was pinching my nipples which felt very good.

“Oh, you are so sexy, Amanda, so young, so firm and so fuckable.”

He closed his eyes and grunted before a couple of thick globs of white cum squirted out and landed in the water a foot from me with a tiny splash. I quickly pulled up the top and waded to where I had left my towel. Grabbing it I walked quickly into the woods and from behind me I heard his voice.

“Amanda, next time you can suck it, I know you want to, I could see it in those baby blues of yours. By the way, I love that hairy little pussy you got, looks amazing to lick and fuck.”

That night I talked to Mike but of closure, I didn’t mention what had happened. I hardly acknowledged him stroking his cock while we spoke and he noticed it.

“Are you okay, honey, you seem a bit off?”

“No, I’m fine, it has just been a long day. Did you finish baby?”

“Fuck, Amanda, you haven’t been watching, I’m still going.”

I leaned in closer and he was right. He was still stroking his dick and it looked tiny compared to Karl’s man cock from earlier. I found myself wondering what it would feel like to be fucked by a real man, not some boy my age. I heard Mike grunt and locked up. Cum flowed like lava over his knuckles and it was not as exciting as the older man squirting his load several feet.

“Good night, baby. I’m tired,” I said and hung up.

Day 4

After lunch, my parents played cards which I found extremely boring so I figured I would go to the lake and see if I could sneak in a swim before Karl showed up. Now I knew where the camera was mounted do I made a turn on the trail and headed into the woods. It was slow going over fallen trees and slippery boulders but I eventually made it. There was a risk of course that he had more cameras, but where I arrived at the shore was much further away than where I had been the previous days. I planned that if he showed up over there, I had time to get away before he came close.

Before falling asleep the night before, I had thought about what Karl had said about feeling the sun on his balls and cock and I remembered it felt good on my boobs too. So I took off my top and slid into the water, staying close to shore facing there area where he had come from. For several minutes there was no sign of him so I relaxed and began to swim a bit further out.

"Hello again, Amanda,” I heard him say behind me.

“How the hell did you find me? Do you have cameras all over these woods?” I said angrily for being busted.

He was naked with his hands on his hips, head tilted smiling at me. “You are not the first young woman coming here to swim. I pretty much know how you all think. Especially if you come from that direction,” he said pointing towards the cottage.

selenagreyj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
selenagreyj

I sighed. “Let me guess, I show you my boobs, you jerk off and you let me go?”

“Not that simple this time. I want something more.”

“Good God, what is it now?”

“Don’t take the lord's name in vain, you will be punished, I should know.”

“Fine, what is it?”

His cock was hard by now, standing straight up past his navel. The head was seemed even redder than the day before and thick veins ran along his shaft.

“You need to stroke me.”

“Say what? No, no, I’m not doing that.”

“A pretty girl like you must have a boyfriend?”

“Yeah.”

“And you pleasure him when he wants to?”

“I guess, but that’s different, he is my boyfriend.”

Karl made a smacking sound with his mouth and shook his head. “Not at all, you like to touch him?”

“Sure.”

“Mine is bigger most likely so what’s the problem?”

He did have a point, I thought. A cock was just a cock. It wasn’t like he was asking me to suck it or fuck me. It was just a question of giving him a hand job and after all, I was curious about what his dick would feel like in my hand.

“Fine, I’ll do it.”

He clapped his hands like a child and said, “Great, come here and take your top off. Then kneel before me. You might need both hands.”

I folded my towel and lay it down to protect my knees. When I was kneeling in front of him, his cock was just above my boobs and it was much bigger than I had thought. I grabbed it double-handed and my fingers didn’t reach around.

“Oh, Amanda, you have a gift,” he said looking into my eyes as I began to stroke him. My nipples were hard by now and after a moment I let go with one hand and began to massage my boobs in turn and pulling at the nipples.

“Yes, just like that, pleasure yourself Amanda, don’t be shy. Slide a hand into the bikini and feel your moisture.”

The way he said it was almost hypnotic and before I knew it I was jerking him off faster and faster while my other hand was rubbing my by now very wet pussy. The sun was hot on my back and I was sweating, small droplets running down between my boobs and down the side of my head.

My body began to shake a little as Karl’s breathing changed and became shorter.

“Oh, yes, almost there, let me come on your boobs, girl.”

I angled his cock as my orgasm rushed through me, almost making me drop his dick with its intensity but I held on and he came. Again thick globs of white cum landed on my boobs and ran down. It was so hot against my skin and when I used my hands to spread it around he looked down at me.

“Good girl, that cream is good for your skin. Now, wash off and off you go, back home to Mommy and Daddy.”

Making my way through the woods my mind was racing. I had cheated on Mike but that wasn’t the biggest problem. For the first time in my life, I had wanted to suck cock and it had been an old man’s cock.

Day 5

I had never considered myself as a highly sexual girl but the following morning after breakfast I ran through the woods to the lake. As I reached the spot where I had met Karl the first time there was no one there. I stood in front of the camera and waved my arms but he didn’t show up. After half an hour I gave up and jumped into the water topless. I swam out and after just a few strokes I heard his voice behind me.

“Amanda, are you ready to suck me today, I thought you would do it yesterday. Your eyes told me so.”

I swam back to him and got out of the water. I was so close my nipples almost touched his chest. His erection rubbed against my tummy.

“I wanted to, I must admit it, but I was too scared, still am, to be honest.”

He put a cool hand on my cheek and caressed it. “There is nothing to be afraid of. Let nature take over, just follow what your body tells you and you will be fine.”

His voice was soft and smooth and it made me so weak I slid down onto my knees and folded the towel again. Before I knew it his cock was in my mouth and my hands were playing with his balls. My lips were tight around the shaft and it didn’t take long before my jaws began to ache. I bobbed my head up and down like the girls in the porn clips Mike and I watched and it felt good. It felt like I was a woman who knew how to please my man. The skin of his cock was so smooth against my lips and inside of my mouth. I let my tongue play over his swollen cock head and then sucked on it, tasting his sweet pre cum which I loved to drink and he had a lot of it. When I took his cock out for a moment to rest my jaws, the pre cum ran out of it in a steady flow.

“Suck it, baby girl, make me come,” he said and guided his cock inside my mouth again.

When he began to moan and groan my first thought was about getting away when he came but I was curious over what his seed would taste like.

“Yes, here it comes, swallow all of it, Amanda.”

I did what I had seen the porn girls do and took him as far back as I could and when he came his cum shot down the back of my throat. I swallowed as best I could but there was just too much of it so some ran out and down my chin. When he was empty he gently raised me so I was standing. He wiped some cum off and then again patted my cheek.

“Good girl, off you go.”

Day 6

“Amanda, it’s a cold day, you shouldn’t go swimming and look, there is a drizzle,” my father said when I walked toward the door, towel in hand.

“I know, I won’t swim, I just like to sit under a tree or on a rock and relax.”

He shook his head. “You are one weird teenager.”

I had realized that Karl only came if I was in the water so I jumped in as soon as I got there and sure enough, a few minutes later he came out from the woods, cock in hand and a big smile on his face.

“Hello again, Amanda. I suppose you think I will make you suck my dick or jerk me off today?”

I nodded eagerly because I had wanted to the moment I began the walk back the previous day. It was like a fever in my body during the night. All I could think about was Karl and his big fat cock in my mouth and how his cum ended up in my stomach.

“Not so, my dear, today it’s my turn to give you pleasure. Come up and lean against this here rock. He pointed to one big boulder that was squarish and leaned against another.

When I did what he asked I realized I was almost lying down and to be more comfortable I had to place either foot on the sides of the boulder, exposing my pussy to him.

He came closer and knelt in front of me. I understood what he was going to do and even though Mike had licked me before, I was sure this was going to be a treat, something I had never experienced before and I was right. The moment he folded my lips to the side and his tongue ran along the slit I knew Mike would never be able to pleasure me the way Karl could. He sucked on my clit and licked my tiny pussy hole before gently pushing in a couple of fingers deep inside me. I felt how he crocked them and then my legs went weak as he found that special spot.

“Oh, Karl, Karl, you are killing me, fuck that feels good, oh my god!” I screamed out at the top of my voice. I didn’t care who heard me, the pleasure was so intense I almost began to cry. I came quickly, my body shaking and my eyes tearing up but he wasn’t done. He gave me two more orgasms equally amazing and strong so by the time I put on my bikini bottoms I was drenched in sweat and my cheeks were hot.

“You have a lovely pussy, Amanda. Would you mind shaving it for me?”

I was surprised at his request but in the state, I was in all I did was mumble. “Yeah, of course, Karl, tomorrow I will have it shaved for you.”

He patted my ass and sent me on my way, feeling like I had never felt before. I realized that with Mike I had never had orgasms like with Karl and that made me feel guilty.

Day 7

“Amanda, honey. We are going into town to fill up gas and buy a few things for the trip. Make sure all your things are in the hallway so when we get back we can leave immediately.”

“Sure Mom, see you later.”


I waved them off and then went to my room and packed. The week had flown by, mostly thanks to Karl. I was sad that I was leaving but I still had two hours before my parents would be back so I decided to go down to the lake and say goodbye to him and have one last swim but to my surprise, he didn’t show up until I was on my way to leave.

“Amanda, you didn’t think I would let you go before I had fucked you?”

His words made me shiver. His voice was like silk, floating in the air almost like it hadn’t come from his mouth but was all around me. Like in a dream I took off my bikini and leaned against the same boulder as the day before, exposing my shaved pussy. I had borrowed my mom’s shaver and felt a bit stupid standing there with a bald pussy.

“So, so pretty, and so smooth,” he said as his fingers caressed my sex and he moved in close, kissing my forehead. At the same moment, I felt his cock head against my pussy, and with one long thrust, he was inside me. I hadn’t even realized I was so wet but as he began to fuck me wet noises came from between my legs and I put my arms around him, pulling his cool body against mine.

His cock filled me up and it made my pussy stretch far beyond what I had thought possible. He fucked me hard, but sweet, always long thrusts and in a steady rhythm. He would kiss and suck on my nipples and when I thought I would come he pulled out and bent me over so my hands were on the rock. He fucked me from behind, his balls slapping into my pussy and my voice reached the sky in screams of pleasure.

“Karl, fuck, fuck, fuck me harder, give me your cock, oh fuck!”

“Let go little one, find your voice, be the woman you want to be, be free, be proud, take control of your sex and sexuality he whispered in my ear as he leaned over me and thrust his cock deep inside me.

I came stronger and longer than the day before, over and over again. I lost count of how many times he made me come fucking me from behind and from the front. My head was spinning and my body could hardly take more when he finally began to give signs of coming. I thought he would pull out and come over me, or have me suck him off but instead, he held me tight in his arms, lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and in that position, he filled my young pussy with so much cum it ran down my inner thighs after he had put me down again.

“Oh, shit, Karl, I’m not on birth control! Oh, fuck, fuck, shit!”

He kissed the tip of my nose and handed me my bikini. “Don’t worry, nothing will happen. Now go home, Amanda, and be a happy woman. Remember old Karl by the lake.”

I cried on my way home and by the time I had reached the cottage my nose was red and snot was hanging from it. I took a quick shower to collect myself and then went downstairs just as my parents pulled in.

My dad was first out and he said, “Amanda, you wouldn’t believe the story we heard while filling up gas.”

My mom took over, “This old woman at the gas station told us a story about a man who in 1890 drowned in the lake after being chased there by an angry crowd. They found out that he was seducing the young girls in the village. They never found his body but to this day, young women swear they have seen a naked older man in the tree line watching them. His name was Karl Johnsson.”

Epilog

We never went back to the lake and I never told a soul about Karl Johnsson. Later as an adult, I did go back, and what I saw still haunts me.

I was taking a seminar not far from the lake one spring and since it finished early the last day I decided to drive to the lake and check it out. I came in from the other direction, opposite the cottage and where Karl had appeared. I made my way towards that place through the dense woods and when I came closer I saw something move by the water’s edge. As I slowly came closer I saw a naked teenage girl leaning against the same boulder I had. She was alone, but her legs were spread apart and her pussy stretched as if someone was fucking her. She held her arms out, hugging some imaginary friend, and her boobs moved by themselves as if a person was touching them, but there was no one there, just the girl moaning and groaning and once in a while shouting, “Karl, Karl, fuck me, I love your cock deep inside me.”

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments