Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hike

"A sexually charged nature hike cures our boyfriends of fear, shyness, and homophobia"

12
10 Comments 10
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
No matter how liberal they are, a lot of men suffer from some form of homophobia. I think the two biggest fears are that a gay man might be attracted to him. An even stronger fear is that he might reciprocate such feelings.

My own life might even inadvertently help to strengthen such fears. After all, I’ve always been a straight woman, until at 53 I spotted a beautiful (and also straight) redhead named Justy, and fell instantly in lust with her, and she with me. And over the next two years, that mutual lust strengthened into real love. We didn’t give up on men, though. We are bi, and we both very much enjoy our boyfriends and their very large cocks, as well as enjoying each other.

But in many men’s minds, if Justy and I can turn part lesbian, how do they know they won’t turn partly or wholly gay?

My boyfriend Dave, and Justy’s boyfriend Vince, are about the most masculine men you could ever meet. They are also both very comfortable in their manly sexuality. Except when it comes to their mild homophobia, like I have mentioned. But Justy and I cured them of that.

One of my hobbies is hiking, for exercise and for all-around good health. Another hobby of mine is photography, especially of nature: animals, birds, insects, trees, flowers, and the surrounding scenery (beaches, oceans, mountains, rolling hills). So I will hike out to a spot where I can photograph some or all of those things. I also love to take photos of my sexual partners, especially while we are making love.

Since I met Justy in 2013, I have invited her along on many of my nature photography hikes. Often we will come to a secluded beach, a clearing in the woods, a lake, a stream, or a waterfall. We will drink in the beauty of that spot, and then drink in the beauty of each other. We will kiss hungrily, passionately. We will strip each other. And we will make the beautiful spot our own, by making sweet love to each other right then and there, surrounded by some of nature’s most beautiful handiwork, and enjoying and appreciating the handiwork nature accomplished when she made both of us, too. All recorded on film, of course.

A couple of times, I have brought my boyfriend Dave with me to the beach or to the woods. And sometimes we will make love amidst particularly spectacular scenery, too.

Justy, too, has taken her boyfriend Vince to the beach, with a blanket over them and sand beneath them, as the waves gently lapped at their naked bodies that were pleasuring each other.

One day, Justy and I decided we wanted our men to make love to us side by side, in our favorite lake in a clearing in the woods. We four had double-dated a few times before, and we knew that our men, or rather boys (for that is how they were acting) were not comfortable being naked in front of each other. Although neither of them were the least bit awkward about being gloriously naked in front of both me and Justy at the same time.

So Justy and I hatched a plot.

I invited Dave to hike to our special secluded lake with me. But I didn’t tell him that Justy and Vince would be there, too.

Justy invited Vince to hike to the lake with her. But she didn’t tell him that Dave and I would also be there.

Justy (the redhead) and I (the brunette) dressed all slutty, in tiny shorts and skimpy tops. Perfect for a hike on a hot summer day. And for making our men extra horny for us.

When Dave and Vince spotted each other, they both started to frown.

I asked Dave what was wrong. “With Vince here, I can see that sex is off the table.”

“Only if you want it to be. As for me, I could do with sex on a table….or anywhere else!” I joked.

I took Justy to the ladies’ room, a small shack at the entrance to the forest, to compare notes. She told me that Vince had said pretty much the same thing that Dave had told me. He was not going to get naked and fuck her with another naked man there.

And so we hiked. I was snuggled under Dave’s arm, and Justy snuggled her head against Vince’s chest as we walked.

We got to the clearing in the woods, at the edge of the secluded lake.

“Are you sure you boys won’t fuck us here?”

Dave shivered in disgust at the thought of seeing Vince naked, and Vince made a “blech!” noise.

Juisty and I stripped each other.

KaraWilll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraWilll

“Suit yourselves,” I laughed, shrugging. “Justy and I are going to swim across the lake to that rock ledge on the opposite shore. There, we plan to fuck each other senseless, until neither of us can come any more.”

And we did just that.

Swimming back, we approached our men, who were sitting far apart, fully clothed, on the lake shore, both very sullen.

“So,” Justy scolded from in the lake, a few yards from shore. “You two are going to let your homophobia prevent you from fucking two naked, horny women?”

Vince and Dave looked at us, all naked and horny, looked at each other, and laughed over how silly and stupid they were being. They both shed their clothes very quickly, carefully not looking at each other, and they both swam out to meet us in the lake.

I stood up and kissed Dave. I then wrapped my legs around his waist, and I settled my pussy down over his very thick 8-inch cock, letting the clear blue lake water buoy both of our weights as I began to ride him.

Justy did pretty much the same with her Vince, sinking her hungry pussy slowly down over his narrower but ten-inch long and very hard cock.

Our men would stretch up on tip-toes on the lake floor, to push their cocks deeper and deeper up into us. And we two very horny women would let our legs slide down their waists and hips, in our hunger to take ever more of their manliness deep into ourselves.

Dave came first, and I came a split second later. Justy came at the same time as me, and moments later Vince emptied his balls deep into her. The lake echoed with a quartet of happy, erotic, orgasmic moans.

I grabbed Dave’s hand and towed him to the big rock at the opposite shore, where Justy and I had just made love. Justy likewise towed her Vince over there, too.

Justy and I lay face-up atop the big flat rock on the lake shore. I reached for Vince’s hand, and I pulled him down on top of me. Justy pulled my Dave down on top of her. I purred happily as Vince fed my hungry pussy those two extra inches more that my Dave lacks. Justy was in total heaven as Dave stretched her pussy open so much wider than her Vince ever could.

Soon, a huge load of Vince’s warm come joined the generous helping that Dave had already left deep inside of me. Between her Vince and my Dave, Justy had more come in her now than her pussy could hold. When a spent Dave finally pulled out of her, Justy looked so beautiful, as a few stray droplets of my Dave’s love milk started to leak out of her and onto her soft, smooth, silky thighs. And it was all I could do to keep every last drop of Dave’s and Vince’s juices locked-up so deep in my own pussy.

Our men stopped being homophobic little boys now. They stood up. Dave kissed me and then Justy. Vince kissed Justy and then me.

Both of their cocks, dripping in their come, my come, and Justy’s come, jutted out so straight and hard and proud in front of them now. Vince’s cock so long but narrow. Dave’s cock so thick, but shorter. Neither of them had anything to be ashamed of or embarrassed about; they are both beautiful men with larger than average, and totally gorgeous, cocks. And standing before them both, were two naked and very satisfied women, beaming happily for all the still-warm come they had just left in us both.

Since then, Justy and I have arranged a few other foursomes with Dave and Vince. They are no longer acting like frightened little boys, no longer uncomfortable stripping in front of each other, or watching each other fuck. Neither of them has turned gay or even bi; they have no sexual attraction to each other, nor to any other men. But they no longer fear being naked around each other.

Dave mostly fucks me while Vince fucks Justy, but we do swap sometimes, too. Our men –for men they truly now are, no longer scared homophobic boys - don’t mind that, either, or not nearly as much as they used to.

And now we always end our foursomes the same way: Justy and I will kiss, 69, and grind clit on clit, as our naked men – yes, men, thankfully not silly little boys any longer – sit side by side watching us.

Published 
Written by KatR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments