Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gray Ghosts Of Lush

"Two Friends on Lush meet up and go from sexting to sex"

43
13 Comments 13
1.5k Views 1.5k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story is dedicated to all the sexy sixty-something women of Lush. And certain ones in particular. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You know who you are. Thank you for being you!"

INTERNET CONNECTION

She is out there as I am sitting here. Out there in cyber-space. Unreal, and yet real. As real as me, with the same wants, desires, and lusts. But I know that to her, I am unreal as well. Yet also real. We are gray-haired mature ghosts connected by the ‘net.

Is she on her phone? Or is a laptop or a tablet propped up on her lap as she lounges on her bed? Me? I have my iPad propped up on a pillow on my upper thighs. And yes, I am naked with my cock nestled below the device and starting to respond to the stimulation. I imagine her the same way. Perhaps a toy is lying close by, just in case.

She may have gray hair, or perhaps blonde, red, or brunette. It doesn’t matter. We are of that age—the age of gray hair. Sometimes it is just dyed. We are in our sixties. Or, as I prefer, Sexagenarians. With the emphasis on “Sex” in that word.

It started with some friendly comments on a story. Then a saucy reply on a picture I posted. We both had our curiosity piqued. She checked out my Profile and “Liked” it. I saw the notice and checked hers out as well. I, too, “Liked” what I saw. Liked it very much!

She was a brave lady, posting some innocently racy pics of her body on her media. She was upfront about her age—mid-sixties, like me. She was also honest about her body: Large. Assets: Large. I admired her confidence in posting that information as well as the selfies. She was no twenty or thirty-something Barbie—no indeed. She was a grandmother in age and what would be termed a BBW. Big Beautiful Woman. Or perhaps Big Bellied Woman as her tummy was rotund and ripe.

None of this was a problem to me. She was of my generation. She was a very real woman who had lived a life that had its share of trials and tribulations. She had neither the time nor the money to fret about her looks and devote her life to the gym. No, she had more pressing needs to take care of over the decades, rather than fight nature and genetics. I found her size and curves sensual. Her saggy parts were sexy. I love women of all sizes and shapes.

In my leisure time, I looked at her pictures. I loved the fullness of her breasts and their shape. I loved how they sagged down heavily over her belly. I contemplated her nipples—how delicious and delicate they looked, looming from her beautiful aureole. I wondered how her breasts would feel in my hands and my mouth. I could imagine them bouncing as we screwed—each random bounce an exclamation point to our physical pleasure.

I even loved the sag of her belly over her pubic area. I can imagine the soft feel of her tummy on mine as she rides me. The deep indent of her belly button beckons. I imagine my tongue exploring that little valley. Or my cum spurting all over it, with some pooling in there. I know that the best sex I’ve ever had has been with women built like her. Her glorious, obscenely fleshy body excites me.

Her ass is something she has a hard time photographing. But I know it is big, full, and luscious. I visualize the way it would ripple as my cock rammed into her cunt as we fucked doggy-style. This daydream also reminds me of her large titties bouncing and swaying as she took my every thrust deep into her love hole.

Then there was her pussy. Her cunt, as she usually and naughtily referred to it. Her twat, snatch, fuck hole, honey hole, quim, taco, vag, or whatever name it could be called. Like her, I liked “cunt”. Earthy, dirty, and obscene—the perfect name. Like many older women, her pubic hair was thinning. It wasn’t the lush bush of her youth anymore. That was fine with me. I liked the pics of it shaven very much. Bald was the look of youth; and in my generation, a racy trend rather than an ordinary condition. She was a trooper—willing to have it any way I liked. At least as long as I would eat it. I loved the look of her pussy lips and the peek into her pink hole when she spread them. Her large clit called out to me. I could visualize my tongue swirling around it, torturing her into orgasm.

Our relationship didn’t start full-blown. It took time and trust. We messaged each other here and there, feeling each other out. It didn’t take long for me to see she was hot and willing. Soon she trusted me with her Private pics. I reciprocated. She liked what she saw and I liked what I saw. She quickly realized I wasn’t judgemental about her body size. She told me it was rare to have a man appreciate an older BBW. I told her it was a fool who didn’t.

She constantly complimented me on the size and shape of my cock. I was flattered. Men are so easy to fall for a compliment about their dick. I’m no exception. It was obvious that she knew her way around cocks. She had experienced many in her lifetime and was a good judge. But she couldn’t know if I could use it well. But oh, she made me want to use it well. To fuck her beautiful cunt and make her cum. Not once, but over and over. Somehow, our fuck parts looked like a good match. We had done this many times with other partners. There was no doubt that there would be no issue if our fantasies came to fruition.

It didn’t take long for us to sext each other. Both of us needed this. Needed the affirmation that we were desirable to each other sexually. It is funny how many times in a lifetime you can have sex with a variety of partners, and yet still wonder if the next person that you become close to thinks you are sexually desirable. Especially when the ravages of time and age are a factor—like they were with us. Sexagenarians.

But any fears or doubts were silly. We did find each other sexually desirable. Very much so. She made my cock so ache with hardness. I made her pussy wet and dripping, she told me.

There was always that thrill when you noticed the other person was online. And even more so when they messaged you. At this point, the initial probing dance was long past. We both lusted after each other and would share the most intimate details of our sex life, current and past, with each other. And not just details, but our hidden desires, kinks, and perhaps what many would call sexual perversions. The thrill that went through you when you discovered that the other shared the same sexual desires, even the more outré ones, was intense. Kindred souls, we were. Even more than with most of our previous partners. It fanned the flames of our lust.

We started with the usual greetings and then typed our lust for each other in the message bar and hit Send.

It wasn’t long before the messages that went back and forth got more explicit. Much more explicit. Then the first picture arrived. It was a selfie of her large, magnificent tits. Glorious globes of pleasure topped with pink aureoles surrounding a nice erect nipple. She was naked in bed and sharing her first gift.

Being a very visual person, my arousal became very much a thing. I felt the hard shaft between my legs and grasped it. Then I slowly stroked it. Slow, because I wanted it to last. I was aided in this by taking the time to reply. I told her how sexy her tits looked today (and every day). I confided in her what I wanted to do with them. To kiss them, suck them, fondle and squeeze them and nibble on them.

The last aroused her. She liked her nipples lightly bitten. Nipple clamps were a pet kink with her. She had shown me the pics previously. There was more as well. Having her tits bound was a thing she wanted to explore more. I had never been with a woman who had this fetish, but I assured her I was all in for trying that with her.

She told me she was wet and asked me if I was hard. I assured her I most definitely was! My cock was at rigid attention—ready to enter a willing cunt. But I only had my hand. I took the time to take a selfie of my turgid penis and send it to her. She was very pleased with the effect she had on me. She also told me that she would love to take my member deep in her pussy and how good that would feel. She also mentioned her other two holes would love to engulf my large, stiff rod.

I could only imagine the wonderful blowjob this experienced lady could give me. I mentioned this to her and was rewarded with a pic of her with her dildo in her mouth as if sucking my cock. Her eyes flashed with excitement, even though we were so distant. I could see that, unlike many of our generation, she was eager to have my dick in her mouth. She told me how she would pleasure me—licking my shaft and glans, and my balls as well. She assured me she enjoyed the taste of pre-cum and cum, and liked to swallow.

She also assured me that if I wanted to give her a facial, that was fine too, perhaps with a friend joining in to add more cream. My stroking became faster at this point.

I asked if she would like to be tied up and have me cum on her face. She told me that would be devilishly fun.

She was outdoing herself today in the wild and kinky sex department. I told her how much I loved her free attitude.

Her next message was how she was currently fucking her pussy with her dildo and how wet she was. I encouraged her to fuck herself hard and fast and cum all over her toy, imagining it was my cock. She told me she would.

Sure enough, the next message she sent contained a picture of her cunt with the dildo in it.

There is something massively erotic about seeing a woman with a toy stuck in her cunt. To see her engorged lips wrapped around the shaft of the ersatz prick. You could see how her pussy juice glistened on the toy and covered her pussy, dripping wet.

She told me how she wished it was my cock inside of her, fucking her. I could imagine riding her, hard and fast as we fucked like animals on her bed. Her large, curvaceous body was under mine as I drove my shaft deep inside her vagina.

By now, we were both lying on our respective beds masturbating to the messages and pics we had sent each other. It was all-out pleasure now and we reassured each other about how turned on we were—and how close to cumming.

I typed out some dirty messages. Things I would say to her if we were actually fucking right now. I told her to fuck me harder. I told her how much I liked my hot little slut. And how much she excited my cock.

She replied in the same vein. Telling me how good my cock felt in her cunt. How I should fuck her long and hard. I could almost hear her moans in my head. My visualization of this sexy lady was kicking into overdrive!

And then it happened. That glorious moment when from the bottom of my balls to the tip of my cock I spasmed with the most indescribable orgasm. My cock juice spurted out in an arc, landing on my hand and dribbling down the side of my penis. Then, as I relaxed my grip, my cum dripped onto my belly. I lay there, satisfied in the afterglow of a good wank. I idly scooped up some of my cum with my finger and tasted it. So good.

Remembering what I was doing again, I messaged my salacious sweetheart that she had made me cum. Just to show her I meant business, I took another pic. This one showed my cum-covered shaft with the picture of her in the background on the iPad between my legs.

She told me how glad she was that she had made me cum. And how she wished it had been in one of her holes. I messaged back my thanks.

I could imagine her toying herself furiously now. Was she using the dildo? Or had she switched to the vibrator? My money was on the vibrator. I imagined it humming between her naked thighs, making squishy sounds as she ran it in and around her cunt. I imagined her snatch soaking wet by now, then her bucking and moaning as she was shaken with a tremendous orgasm.

I wiped myself off and went back to the device. A new, unread, message was there telling me that she had cum herself.

I messaged back the thing that I had been holding back this whole time, “Would you like me to come visit you? I can get away next week.”

There was a maddening delay before she answered. I began to think she had gotten cold feet at the thought of an actual encounter, rather than a safe cyber encounter. After all, she only knew me online. And I could be anyone. I was beginning to kick myself for making such a rash suggestion. I valued her online friendship too much to have it ruined and ended by making such a daring offer.

After what seemed like eons, a new message appeared, “I would love that!” followed by a heart emoji.

We sent some preliminary information, and both were excited that this was happening. In the next couple of days, we firmed up our plans. The meeting was on. We would no longer be gray ghosts touching only through cyberspace. It would be real. And if it went well, the sex we would have would be epic!

FROM GHOST TO REALITY - THE MEETUP

I was shaking like a teenager the closer I got to the restaurant she had suggested we meet at. She had first told me to come straight to her house. I told her that just in case things were awkward, we should meet up at a safe, public place. I hoped this would assure her that I wasn’t some weirdo. She, having a woman’s intuition, knew that this was unnecessary, but understood the reason why and agreed.

It was a nice place. More of a local eatery that served ethnic food. We had texted and arranged to arrive at almost the same time. At least if Google Maps wasn’t taking me in some offbeat direction. She told me what she would be wearing and I told her how I was dressed. It was all casual, no fancy dress. Just a couple of gray-haired senior citizens going out to eat.

She beat me to the place, as I had trouble finding a parking spot. I texted her that I was here and she told me she was inside. Coming in, I told the wait staff I was meeting someone and they pointed me in her direction. It was unnecessary because the minute I looked around, I saw her. She saw me too and waved me over.

The girl saw that we had made contact and wished me a good dinner. I made the usual guy mistake of looking at her long legs in that short skirt a moment too long.

The first thing my real date said after the usual “hi” was, “You are a horny old goat! I saw you eyeing up that young thing! Now I know you are who you say you are!”

The last was said with a winning smile. As usual, I mumbled an apology, but she would have none of that.

“Don’t bother. Don’t you think I was looking at her too? I was just imagining that sweet, young pussy and what she would be like to eat. I think we’d both like to fuck her!” she said with a laugh.

“Oh my god! Now I know that I’m with the right woman! Look at the two of us, fantasizing about some young cunt, just like we were online!” I told her.

Did I mention earlier that she is bisexual? Well, she is, and some of our pervy sexting dealt with the sexual delights of younger women. And older women as well. Pretty much any woman.

“Oh yeah. That’s us alright. Senior perverts! But before we find a girl like that to fuck, let’s get to know each other better. Tell me all about yourself. Oh, and by the way, you look better in real life than in your pics, and that is saying something,” she said, flirtingly.

“You do too. You look really good,” I told her.

She leaned back and thrust her boobs out in my direction. The blouse she was wearing showed more than ample cleavage.

“What do you think of my girls? You aren’t disappointed, are you?” she queried.

“Oh, not at all! They are all I imagined them to be and more. It sounds funny to say this to your face instead of on the ‘net, but, I can’t wait to see them!” I told her.

“Oh, you will. You definitely will. Oops, here is the waiter, I guess we better stop talking and order,” she said with a salacious grin.

I could, at this point, tell you the details of the meal, what they ordered, etc., but I won’t. You aren’t reading this for an epicurean commentary, but rather to be thrilled by the sex we had. But I will tell you that we did the usual, mundane, get-to-know-you chit-chat. The story of our lives as it were, with particular attention to sexual highlights.

We also began to play a game of looking around at the people dining nearby and making up what we thought their sex life was like on the spot. It got more and more improbable and racy as we vied to outdo each other. When she made up a very unlikely tale about a tall, thin, elegant, middle-aged woman and her pet Great Dane (a detail also made up), I surrendered, almost in tears from laughing! My sexagenarian sexting date had me captivated. She also had a very perverted mind. It was like we had known each other for years.

I made sure not to stuff myself, as I knew I had an…uh…athletic night ahead of me, assured by the twinkle in her eye. I paid the tab for both of us, like a real gentleman, and she gave me her home address. We departed, holding hands like an old married couple, and I escorted her to her car. I quickly made my way to mine and followed her through the streets to her home, hoping not to rely on the sat-nav to guide me.

At her home, I parked on the street, between two houses, to not make it obvious that Mrs. Such-and-such was having a man stay overnight. It was probably a silly and useless gesture, but I wanted to make sure not to make tongues wag. After all, I am an experienced adulterer and, therefore, I know from experience that having a strange vehicle parked in front of the Sunday School teacher’s house all night while her husband was out of town, would be a sure way to start gossip. Especially as she was nude on all four on the bed getting her cunt pounded from behind by my cock, making her tits bounce and the most unreligious moans and obscenities coming from her cock-sucking lips. Well, except for the string of “oh god(s)” she uttered before she came. Yes, that was another woman from another time, but the principle still applied here.

When I walked into her home, the gray-haired vixen embraced me with that soft, full body of hers and asked, “Where are you staying tonight?”

I admitted I had no plans, except that I could get a hotel room if needed. She told me that was silly—that she wanted a man in her bed all night. Then with a wink, she said that a woman would also work just fine, too.

I laughed and told her I’d take another one of those too, as long as she was Bi.

I went back out the the vehicle retrieved my stuff and took it back into her house. In the interim, she lit some candles and undid another button of her blouse.

You might suppose that I ripped the clothes off her then and there as we were mad with lust, but that wasn’t the case. We played the age-old game that people do when they are about to have sex with someone new. We stalled and beat around the bush for a bit. Or at least she did. I was up for anything at any time.

I think that there is a primal urge, honed through the eons, that when a female wants to mate with a male, she is anxious to show him what a good mate she would be. She struts her desirability. Hence, the display of her bosoms shows what she could provide for his babies (and him). The way she glowed and other minimal signs show she was ready to mate and give pleasure. Then there was the dime tour of her home, to show him how skilled she was at taking care of the domain. In the kitchen, she mentioned how good of a cook she was.

I nodded and said the right things to reassure her that I approved of her domesticity, which therefore opened the door to the mating ritual. I was impressed with her. Many would say it was old-school, but I thought it was great that she had those domestic skills along with her other, more worldly skills. The only room in her house she didn’t show me was her bedroom. I’m sure it was intentional, heightening the drama.

BunnyBlairr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyBlairr

I sensed that I had passed the test, unconscious on her part as it was, and we headed into the living room. As she stopped in front of the sofa, she faced me and put her arms around me. I reciprocated the move, pulling her soft, voluptuous body in close to mine. I gazed down at her upturned face, as well as the massive valley between her breasts just below.

The look in her eyes said it all. We kissed. Slowly at the onset, then harder and more passionate as we poured out our desire for each other in this act. During all this, she looked me in the eye, signaling her desire and her submission. She was ready to be taken.

When the kiss broke, I had only one question, “Here? Or in the bedroom?”

“The bedroom. But give me one second, honey,” she replied before we reluctantly let each other’s body go. I followed her to the bedroom door and waited.

The next thing I heard was, “You can come in now.”

The room was lit by several candles and a bedside lamp to give a romantic ambiance. I could see that she had gone all out for me. That was the kind of woman she was—all or nothing.

THE FUCK

She reclined on the bed, propped up by some pillows and her arm, laying on her side. She had removed her glasses so I saw a different look to her face. So pretty. She was wearing just a bra that showed her big tits. The bra was black and mostly see-through, adorned with red roses across the mesh. Her 44-FF jugs spilled over the top as the bra seemed too small to contain them. Below that she had on a black, lacy, bikini panty that was stretched tight over her fun-size body. Her ample belly hung over her panties, in a way that I had previously expressed to her, turned me on. Her tummy was large and lush and her breasts were enormous globes of pleasure.

She was confident. Or at least told herself so. She had been naked with enough strange men before to understand that they accepted her body for what it was. Nevertheless, she felt butterflies in her gut the moment he walked into the room. Would he think she was sexy? Did she live up to his expectations? Why did she have this self-doubt?

His grin told it all. It was ear to ear. She didn’t even need to hear his comment to know that her doubts had been silly.

“Fuck, baby! You look hot!” was all I could say.

“All yours. Come and do what you want with me, stud. All night long. My cunt is yours,” was her reply.

She sat up as I came over and stood next to the bed. She began to take off my shirt. When that was off, I was free to fondle her jugs. She undid my pants and dropped them and my underwear to the floor at my feet. I stepped out of them, cock hard and erect and just inches from her face.

“This is what I’ve been waiting all night to see,” she said as she reached for it.

I told her, “I’m going to use it to fuck you hard and long, all night long, girl.”

She retorted, “You’d better because I need a big, hard cock in my cunt. But not right this second. I want to enjoy things first.”

I crawled onto the bed next to her held her in my arms and kissed her. The touch of our bare flesh against each other sent electric shocks through both of us. It felt so delicious! Her soft, ample body pressed hard against mine and I caressed her back and ass as we lay on our sides. We kissed, then French kissed.

Coming up for air, she said, “I hope you aren’t disappointed in my body.”

I kissed her softly on the lips and replied, “Oh, I’m not. You are more sexier in real life than your pictures show. You feel so good naked in my arms right now. I’m going to show you just how much I love your body.”

With that, I began to kiss her neck and down her shoulders. She somehow popped her nipples over the top of her bra Before you knew it, she was under me, the bra was shoved down, and her tit was in my mouth. Her nipple was hard in my mouth, and she moaned out her pleasure. My other hand was kneading her free melon—squeezing it and pinching and twisting her nipple.

“Oooh, I like that. Harder,” she moaned.

“Do you like my ‘fuck bra’?” she asked.

I replied, “Yes, but it has to go now.”

I wanted full access to every inch of her massive bosom so I took off her bra. I love the sexy look of lingerie, but there comes a time when I want a woman gloriously nude. Then I went back to work on those tasty titties.

“Oh god, that feels so good! Bite them harder. I want you to be rough!” she exclaimed.

I knew from our sexting she liked that, but it was taking a bit to translate it into my brain in real life. It was obvious she had been very honest in our online relationship.

My free hand left her mammary and snaked down to her pussy. She loved to call it a “cunt”, which I thought was so hot. I love a woman who talks dirty as can be in bed. I rubbed her through her panties, then, unable to resist bare flesh, slid my fingers underneath. Her pussy was wet and wonderful, the folds of her labia sweet under my fingers. I began to rub her, making her moan.

“Oh yeah, honey, that feels so good! Do you like it? Do you like my fat, dirty, old cunt?” was her cry.

I told her, “I love your fat, bald cunt! I’m gonna stick my fingers in your hot, wet, cunt and finger fuck you, you dirty little bitch!”

We weren’t gray ghosts meeting on the ‘net anymore. It was all flesh and blood now. Hot, naked flesh. The real thing in living color. The faint scent of her perfume. The erotic odor and wetness of her pussy juice. Soft tits and belly and those hard nipples. And a hard cock between us.

Then she lifted her ass and slipped the panties off. She handed them to me and I took a moment to sniff her sweet musky scent. Then I put my face between her thighs and began to lick her swollen cunt lips.

I sucked her fuck flaps alternately, then went in the hole for the big score. Her clit was swollen with excitement and when I tongued the pink jelly bean, she grabbed my head and pulled me in. I knew I had to perform because the women who had been there before me likely had performed to a high level. Ergo, the challenge.

“Oh shit! You dirty fucking bastard! You cunt-eating prick! You’re gonna make me cum!” she said, delirious with passion.

While I tongued her taco, she pinched and pulled her nipples. I altered my position and stuck two fingers in her vagina while licking around her love button. Then I used her juices to lube my ring finger and stick it up her ass. She was in a “bowling ball” hold now. Two fingers in the cunt and one up the ass. Meanwhile, my mouth and tongue were gobbling up her clit area.

I might not have tried this the first go-around on a woman I had just met, except for the fact that our sexting and chat let me know what a wild and kinky woman she was. I could have done a lot more kinky stuff, even though this was our first time. But I wanted to establish a baseline of normal sex first, then we could depart from that in the future as our mood and comfort level dictated. One thing I knew for sure—it looked like she would like to take it up the ass, just as she had previously said.

My tongue was working hard and she was getting loud. Then she erupted in orgasm.

“OH FUCK! OOH, OOH, OH FUCK!” she cried as she came.

I removed my face but continued the finger fuck as she bucked, and then squirted. This woman was a lively one indeed!

Just as she was coming down, I hit her again with my probing, circling, licking tongue. She pulled me tight into her snatch.

“Oh god, yes! Yes! What are you doing to me?” were her moans and rhetorical questions.

I finger-fucked her asshole and cunt even harder and attacked her clit. She responded by bucking hard in another climax. Pulling me tight between her thighs and into her fat upper pubic area that was overhung by her jiggling obscene belly.

I made up my mind that the next time I did this, she would be tied up, unable to pull my head in or push it out to modulate the intense ecstasy. She would be helpless under my attack. Her tits, too, should be bound in the way she liked and her legs tied spread wide. A little paddling spanking, or flogging might be just the ticket to send her into orbit again and again. But this time, it was done in the usual manner.

I knew she liked submission, bondage, and various types of spanking, and that made the thought of future sex particularly exciting.

“Fuck me right now, you bastard!” she cried out loud.

But of course, I wouldn’t give in. She would have to delay that gratification while I sent her cunt into orbit one more time.

It came soon enough, almost on the heels of the last. If there is one thing this sexy grandma liked, it was getting her pussy thoroughly eaten!

She was properly ecstatic. It had been a major gamble meeting up with him. But not only wasn’t he some kind of weirdo, but he was everything he said he was, and delivered the goods in bed. This getting-to-know-you fuck was already amazing, and it could only get better. In addition, he didn’t seem judgemental about her body type and size. Rather he reveled in her plumpness. She was smitten!

I had, at last, relinquished her quim and moved up her luscious body to her titties once again, then to her mouth. Her cunt juice was smeared all over my face, but that didn’t seem to phase her. I guess if you are the type of woman who enjoys eating other women, that is a plus.

My cock wanted to nestle between her legs as if telling me to skip the foreplay, he wanted to fuck the hole hidden between those tasty labia. I ignored my cock’s plea and kissed her lips, neck, and shoulders.

She was the first to speak, “That was amazing! I love the way you lick pussy! But I want to do you a favor. I want to suck your cock and show you what a good little girl I am.”

With that, we traded places on the bed. Just seeing her large, voluptuous body jiggle and move was a treat. When I was properly on my back with my head propped up on her pillows, she got on all four above me. The sight of those huge jugs hanging below her and swaying was enough to make a guy cum. Her large, delicious ass stuck up in the air behind her, and her face went down on my dick and got to business.

She circled my glans and then ran her tongue up and down my shaft for a bit. Then she took my glans in her mouth while still using her tongue on the tip of it. Teasing me like this for a while, she finally removed her mouth and went down to my balls, and began to lick and suck them. It felt heavenly! Then it was the tongue back up my shaft, some more tongue teasing the head, and then she took me in deep.

She looked at me almost constantly, judging my reaction to her ministrations. She seemed to like what she saw written on my face. Now it was serious blowjob time and she bobbed up and down on my rigid shaft like a pro as she held it in her hand low on my pole.

“What do you think? Do you like the way I suck cock?” she asked as she paused for a moment.

I replied, “Oh god, honey, you know you are! You are a fantastic cocksucker! The best!”

“I’ve been doing this a long time. It would shock you to know how long,” she admitted.

“I think I know just how long, you naughty girl! And you’ve only gotten better with age. Now take it in deep, girl. Oh fuck…just like that! Oh my god! That’s deep alright!” I moaned.

“I want you to cum in my cunt this time. But I promise, I’ll let you cum in my mouth later. And swallow,” she informed me.

With that she let my turgid penis go and moved up on my body in unspoken agreement with me. It was time to fuck. We both knew that.

With that, she positioned herself atop me and lowered her cunt down onto my fuck pole, lifting her saggy fat belly a bit as she guided herself onto me. She was no starry-eyed virgin. She knew exactly what she was doing and how to do it.

As we got my round peg aligned with her round hole, she lowered herself onto me slowly. One of the greatest moments during sex is the first moment the penis enters the vagina. Always such incredible tingles of pleasure. Especially the first time like this. No wonder teen boys tend to cum just at this moment. They have never experienced such an amazing feeling in their whole life before this moment! As she did so, her eyes closed and her lips parted. It felt magic for her, too.

I was fully in her now and we were one. She leaned forward, dangling those giant udders in my face as she smiled at me like the cat that ate the canary.

“Oh fuck your cunt feels so good! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me with your hot cunt! And those big titties of yours…holy fuck they’re nice!” I moaned, deliriously.

I was engulfed by this sexy woman. Her fleshy thighs held me in place while her cunt owned my cock trapped inside its tight space. Her big, soft belly covered mine in a wonderfully obscene way, while her breasts overpowered my mouth and hands with their magnificent size. My entire world had shrunk to just her. And then she began fucking me in earnest.

She may have been in her sixties, but the sinuous and athletic way she moved her body would make a thirty-year-old proud!

“How do you like fucking my old cunt, you horny bastard? Is it as good as you thought it would be?” she asked, knowing full well that I was enjoying one of the great fucks of my life.

“You know I love it, you horny old bitch. I don’t ever want to stop!” I told her, honestly.

“I love fucking a horny old goat with a big dick like yours! I’m gonna ride your prick all night long! We’ll show those twenty-year-olds what it is all about! she said with a grin.

She never missed a beat riding my dick as she gasped her desires. Her big, bouncy melons were overwhelming my senses. I reached up and squeezed and fondled one as my mouth found the other. Her nipple was hard in my mouth. I could tell by the glitter in her eyes that she was both proud of her boobs and loved them suckled and used. So I did both as she leaned over me.

My sucking became nibbling and then light biting. Just enough to make her moan involuntarily. Then my fingers twisted and pulled her other nipple. She reacted hard to that pang of pleasure, so hard I came out of her vagina. We quickly corrected that problem and got back to fucking.

There is a curious phenomenon that I’ve noticed a couple of times before that was happening again. Her face seemed to lose, not just years, but decades. It was like I was seeing her at thirty. She glowed as she screwed my cock with all her heart.

And I do mean fucking. This wasn’t gentle love-making, this was fucking with a capital F. She was riding me hard as I twiddled her nipples. You could hear the squishy sounds of my cock going in and out of her cunt lips loudly in the bedroom. Her eyes shone with desire and her body jiggled most erotically. We both moaned and I grunted my animal exertion and desire as I shoved my hips up to meet her forward-and-down thrusts as she impaled herself on my wood. To cap it off, I began spanking her nice fleshy ass with hard smacks. She cried out.

Dirty words escaped our lips, singly, or in clipped pairs, as if the effort to put together a coherent sentence was too difficult. Instead, it was a chosen, filthy word that spoke paragraphs. Disjointed, though they were, they signaled our extreme pleasure with each other at the moment.

“Oh fuck!”…”My cunt!”…” Harder!”…” Bite harder!”…” Mmm, cock!”…” You bastard!”…” Fuck me!”…” Oh shit!”…” Spank me”…” Fuck, shit!” “Jesus!”…” Like that.”…” Cock!”…” Holy fuck! we both sang out as the mood hit us, alternating our expressions to each other.

I was a bit surprised that she was the first to cum. She began to squeal my name, then shifted her body to more fully engage my cock on her clit. Bearing down, she suddenly gasped with the first wave of ecstasy, then she cried out.

“OH FUCK! OH FUCK…HON…OH FUCK!” escaped her lips.

As she did so, she trembled and shook, gasping for air, or at least the breath to cry out more. I could see her eyes close, then open wide and roll back as she slackened for a second, then attacked my cock more furiously. Another wave broke over her mature, fleshy body, with similar results.

“OH JESUS, YOU BASTARD!” was her plaintive cry.

Feeling her cunt contracting and seeing her shake and shimmy atop me, drove me to climax. I let go of her tits and shove my cock deep inside her obscene mature cunt and grunted as I felt my load shoot into her fuck hole.

“OH FUCK, BABY, I’M CUMMING!” was all I could get out.

It felt incredible. The culmination of a fantasy that had started months earlier. Now I was cumming inside what had been formerly just words and pictures on a screen—a ghost in the machine. But she was very real now. Raw, naked flesh, and sweat, pussy juice, perfume, warm skin, hot cunt, hard nipples, wild eyes, kissable mouth, sex hair. Very real and we were very much connected by our most personal and private parts.

I bucked and she bucked. I gasped and she moaned. I called out dirty epithets and she cried out filthy exclamations.

We had both had multiple sex partners and had engaged in first-time sex many times before. The first time was often a trial, a dance, a learning session, where often one is a bit conservative, wondering what the other would think if you went full out. But this wasn’t like that at all. This was like we were old sex partners who instinctively sensed what the other needed at the moment and wordlessly worked as a team towards the climax of all.

The hours we had spent texting and sexting and telling each other our innermost sexual desires and secrets had laid the groundwork for amazing first-time sex. It was like fucking an old lover who you haven’t seen for a while, but the second you screw, you realize you have just picked up where you left off like only a day had passed by. That was what it was like for us.

She looked me in the eye, still atop me, and said, “Oh my god! That was fantastic! It was even better than I thought it would be! It’s like we’ve been lovers for years!”

“I know, right?” I replied.

Then I added, “I can’t believe how lucky I am at this moment. To be actually fucking you! When you told me you were a good fuck, you weren’t kidding. You are the best!”

She grinned a knowing grin as if I was a silly boy who should have known better. Of course, she was a good fuck. Isn’t that what she had said when we sexted?

She was very pleased herself. She knew she was taking a real chance to meet a stranger she had only met on the internet for sex. But her gamble had paid off. He was all that he claimed to be on the ‘net. Such a good fuck and so in tune. It was as if they had known each other for years. He also was willing to indulge her darker, kinkier passions. That would come later. Maybe she would start with her bondage fetish.

Right now, she had a suggestion that she knew both of them would like, “My pussy needs a bit of a clean-up after all that. I don’t suppose you know anyone who would volunteer?”

I answered enthusiastically, “Fuck yeah, baby. I’ll eat your cream pie!”

Her cunt lips were oozing my cum and her thick pussy juice. Her lips were swollen with passion. I dove in, sucking, licking, and eating the sexual treat.

“Does my Master like that?” she inquired, shifting gears into her Submissive persona.

“I love it!” I replied.

“Good. I want to make you nice and hard again. I promise to be a good girl for you. And one more thing—your cock has only fucked two of my three holes. Promise you’ll tie me up and fuck my ass,” she said in a throaty voice.

I knew that this was going to be a very good night. And it had only started.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments