Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door-Sunday

"Continuation of weekend together for middle aged male and teen neighbour girl"

37
12 Comments 12
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

On Saturday morning, fifty-something Trevor Neil had awoken with his own hand on his erect penis but on Sunday morning he was awaking with his nineteen-year-old neighbour Kelly Simpson's hand on his erect penis. They were in Kelly's bed having spent the night there after spending most of Saturday together.

Things had happened rapidly since a barbecue the previous Sunday hosted by Kelly's parents, Fiona and Chris, at which next-door neighbour Trevor had been a guest. Despite the fact that the Simpson's had lived in the house next to Trevor's for a number of years, the barbecue was the first time that there had been indications of sexual attraction between Kelly and Trevor.

Trevor's wife had left him for a much younger man a number of months earlier and in that time Trevor had not had any sexual activity, initially because he was so stunned by his wife leaving him.

The situation whereby Kelly and Trevor had got together sexually had come about because Fiona and Chris had gone away on that Friday evening for the weekend and had asked Trevor to keep an eye on Kelly. During the week that followed the barbecue, Kelly had made a sexual remark to Trevor and by the Friday she had decided to move things on.

Shortly after her parents left on Friday, Kelly was at Trevor's house and more or less seduced him. She did not stay the night because she was expecting a phone call from her parents on the landline Saturday morning but she and Trevor spent most of Saturday together and made love three times during the day.

Kelly had had a fair amount of prior sexual experience with boys of a similar age to herself but the pleasure that Trevor was able to give her with his tongue, and quite impressive penis, was way better than anything that she had had before.

Despite the fact that Trevor had not had sexual intercourse for months, he was able to perform very well and had had the young woman shrieking with delight and pleasure.

So it was that Trevor started to stir from his slumber with the right hand of his new lover slowly massaging his cock and, after a long kiss between the two of them, he had his fingers in her already wet cunt. After a period of mutual masturbation, Trevor moved on top and inserted his penis into Kelly's vagina and commenced very slowly making love to her.

He had always prided himself in being able to give a female maximum sexual pleasure and as his cock slid in and out of Kelly at a regular tempo he was driving her towards orgasm. She had her legs locked behind his back as he kept the steady pace, hitting the mark with every forward movement, and soon had Kelly cumming for the first time that morning. On and on he went and she came a second and then third time as he kept to the same speed before slightly increasing the tempo and then fucking faster as he felt his own climax approaching.


They were both sweating with their exertions when he felt his spunk rise and then spurt into his young lover who herself was almost delirious with sexual pleasure.

Strangely, or maybe not, neither of them had actually spoken as such although there had been noises and expressions of pleasure but after Trevor's ejaculation was finished he said, "Good morning, lover."

Kelly replied, "Good morning to you, you great fucker."

Just then the telephone rang and, with Trevor's slightly softening penis still inside her, Kelly answered the call from her mother.

"Are you alright darling, you sound out of breath, have you been exercising?" asked Fiona.

"Yes, yes I am fine, mum, I have just hurried out of the shower," said Kelly in an untruth.

The conversation went on with Fiona telling Kelly that she and her dad would be home about nine o'clock Monday and then Fiona said, "Trevor is next door if you want him."

"Yes mum, I am sure that Trevor would be there for me if I needed him," said Kelly blowing a kiss at the man above her who's penis was just sliding out of her cunt causing Kelly to make some sort of squeak which she explained to her mother as a sneeze.

The news that Chris and Fiona were expected back relatively early on Monday meant that it would be best if Kelly and Trevor spent Sunday night in their own beds although they still had the day to be together.

After their 'wake up' fuck they showered and Trevor got dressed as he had to check something at home although he assured Kelly that he would be back very soon. "Don't forget that I am due a spanking today," Kelly reminded him, not that he needed reminding.

Trevor had actually spanked her on Friday and had suggested spanking her again on Saturday but she said to leave it until Sunday

"I want you to spank me very hard," she went on before adding, "make it memorable because I don't know when we will get another chance." Once Kelly's parents got home she spending time with Trevor would be difficult because they certainly did not want Chris and Fiona to know what was going on.

After a brief return home, Trevor was back and Kelly was wearing a short robe but very obviously nothing underneath it. She sat on his lap, he was still clothed, and they kissed and cuddled and he fondled her breasts under her robe. The petting continued but neither of them was in a hurry for full sex at the moment.

It was now late morning and Trevor said, "Time that you had some discipline I think."

"Yes, Mister Neil, I have been a very naughty girl," she agreed as she got off his lap and smiled at the bulge on view in his trousers.

"Over my knee young lady, you are going to get a very sore bottom indeed," instructed Kelly's next-door neighbour.

Still wearing the short robe she lay across Trevor's lap but he only had to push it up a short distance at the back to bare her firm round arse. He stroked her buttocks as he admired the appearance and texture of them and momentarily put his fingers between her legs to feel her, as expected, very wet cunt. She squirmed and sighed at his touch and thought of the sexual pleasure that he had given her over the last forty hours or so and sexual pleasure that he would no doubt give her in the future.

He ran his fingers, now wet with her juices, up her arse crack before taking her slightly by surprise by commencing the spanking with a number of hard and fast slaps from one buttock to the other. The spanking went on and on with sometimes spanks going from one cheek to the other and sometimes a series of spanks on one cheek.

She had asked him to spank her very hard and that was exactly what he was doing as, SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP, his hand continued to impact on her buttocks. Her arse cheeks were now glowing and she was bucking, twisting, and writhing on his lap as her backside got hotter and hotter and her cunt wetter and wetter. Her legs opened and closed and her glistening cunt frequently was displayed as still, Trevor's hand slapped against her nineteen-year-old bottom. The spanking had been going on for quite some time and Kelly was on the point of being spanked to orgasm, a point that she reached after six successive slaps on her left buttock.

Trevor stopped the spanking as Kelly's legs tightened and spread apart and she made noises that were a combination of sobbing, joy, amazement, and sexual ecstasy. When she had finished cumming, she lay almost motionless as Trevor gently stroked her bright red cheeks.

She lifted her head to reveal that her face was nearly as red as her arse and it was tear-stained but it also bore a look of absolute pleasure. "Fuck, I thought that spanking that you gave me Friday was something but that was something else," she said.

She got off his lap and rubbed her well-spanked arse, "Thank you, I enjoyed that," she said and they both made a mental note that there would need to be some more discipline applied to her backside in the future.

Trevor, not surprisingly, still had a very hard cock and they considered relieving that hardness straight away but decided that there would be plenty of time to attend to it that afternoon and evening.

Kelly was not doing any sitting down but she had now removed her robe so her spanked arse, as well as the rest of her gorgeous body, was on display. They lay on the floor together, kelly on her front, and after kissing Trevor's lips she unbuttoned his shirt and kissed her way down his chest. His semi-erect cock was getting harder and harder as Kelly kissed down to his stomach and then flashed him a really sexy smile before she undid his belt and trousers. He lifted his backside off the carpet so that she could drag his trousers and underpants down and she smiled at him again with her face now next to his rigid penis.

She teased him at first by kissing his thighs and navel and then his pubic hair and she laughed as the man some thirty-five-years her senior squirmed in an effort to get his cock into her mouth. She took his cock in her left hand and slowly wanked him as she teased the end of it with her tongue and Trevor was tightening his buttocks as he twisted under her torment.

Kelly was trying to make up her mind whether to wank him, blow him or ride him but she was determined to get the spunk out of his cock one way or another. Despite the teasing that the sexy bitch was giving him Trevor was content to let her go on because he knew that it would end in sexual release at some point and the lead up to it was going to be very enjoyable.

By now Kelly's leaking cunt had told her that it needed cock so the decision on how to remove the spunk from Trevor had been made and she stood up with her legs either side of him before lowering herself onto his stiff member. They both sighed as her cunt slowly took his penis inch by inch and then she slowly started to ride him, manipulating the muscles of her middle body as she did so. She increased the pace of the riding and her sore arse hit Trevor's thighs on every downward movement.

Her tits swayed as her bouncing continued and they both had their eyes shut savouring the sexual pleasure that they were both feeling. His cock was getting wanked by her cunt and he was getting towards ejaculation with Kelly herself getting equally close to cumming.

They almost got their climaxes to coincide as Trevor groaned as he started to spurt and Kelly shrieked as her orgasm hit. With the sexual release complete for both of them she leaned forward and they kissed with Trevor's penis still inside her. The mid-afternoon fuck had now been completed so they just had the prospect of an evening sex session still to come.

The evening session was enacted on Kelly's bed and she on all fours with her much older lover shafting her from behind and when he spunked inside her after having twice taken her to orgasm they both knew that this would likely be their last time for a while.

The couple that had had no physical contact just over forty-eight hours previously had now become lovers and both wanted to do it again as frequently as possible although they were both aware of the difficulties of not only getting time together but also in keeping their affair a secret were going to be great.

After one more long and passionate kiss the now dressed Trevor left the naked Kelly to return to his own house, both of them with their heads full of what they had been up to during the weekend that Kelly's parents were away.

Rhubyts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rhubyts

 

Chris and Fiona returned on Monday and on seeing Trevor in his back garden Chris said to him, "Kelly didn't give you any trouble did she mate?"

"No, no trouble at all," replied Trevor looking beyond Chris to Kelly who was sexily pouting and rubbing her bottom.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments