Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door - Her Twentieth Birthday Weekend

"Kelly reaches age twenty and a very enjoyable hotel weekend ensues"

35
15 Comments 15
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Things were much the same with fifty-something Trevor Neil continuing his love affair with nineteen-year-old Kelly Simpson whilst Kelly's mum Fiona continued to get fucked by her twenty-one-year-old toyboy, Steve Taylor. Also continuing, although Kelly and Fiona were unaware of it, was Kelly's dad Chris's affair with a married woman at his work and in fact, he and the woman, Mary Longworth, were fucking much more frequently and were discussing setting up home together.

Kelly's twentieth birthday was rapidly approaching and Trevor wanted to take her away to a hotel for the weekend. Although Fiona had full knowledge of what was going on and was unlikely to object, Chris would probably be livid if he got any inkling of the affair between his daughter and his neighbour/friend. As it happened what Kelly was up to was the least of Chris's concerns at the moment because he was trying to think of a way of telling his wife and daughter that he was leaving them to go to live with another woman.

Both Fiona and Kelly were now very open with each other regarding their relationships, so much so that one Thursday with Trevor being at work Kelly was in her bedroom smiling to herself as she heard her mother screaming in orgasm as Steve's penis again worked its magic. Steve was at first a bit self-conscious about fucking Fiona with her daughter in the house but after a bit of reassurance from both women, he actually found it quite a turn-on.

Chris had made the decision that he was moving in with Mary with her husband having left her and he now had to break what he thought would be the devastating news to his wife and daughter. Although both females were surprised or even shocked with this unexpected news neither of them was devastated. Neither Fiona nor Kelly were about to tell Chris what was going on in their lives so although he was a bit confused because they did not burst into tears he balanced that with the fact that he did not have to undergo a heated argument.

Chris moved out that weekend so there was now no restriction on either of the two Simpson women's affairs except that Fiona did not want her best friend, Heather Taylor, knowing that she was corrupting her son.

Fiona knew of Trevor's hope to take Kelly away for a hotel weekend for her twentieth and an idea came to her but before taking it too far she had to speak to her daughter about it first.

"Sweetheart, you know that Trevor was wanting to take you to a hotel for your birthday, what do you reckon to me and Steve coming too?" asked Fiona, going straight to the point.

"You slut," Kelly laughed, "You want your toyboy fucking you in a hotel room."

"Yes I do actually, although I have not mentioned it to him yet, what do you think?" asked Fiona who felt her cunt tingle at the thought.

"Well I would not mind but I am not sure if Trevor would be comfortable with it, or Steve come to that," replied Kelly.

"I was not meaning all in the same room silly," said Fiona.

"I know that but still...." Kelly pondered.

"Well can you see what Trevor thinks and I will speak to Steve about it?" pressed her mum.

"Yeah, I will probably mention it when he next has his cock in me," giggled Kelly.

"Good idea, I will probably do the same with Steve," confirmed Fiona.

It was quite likely that Steve would be up for the idea, in more ways than one, but not so certain was Trevor's reaction.

Kelly, as she had suggested, did mention it when Trevor next had his cock in her although they had just finished another great fuck and his penis was starting to soften, "Lover, you know you said about going to a hotel for my birthday?" the just fucked Kelly said.

"Yes, you would like to wouldn't you?" said her middle-aged boyfriend.

"Very much so but mum asked if she and Steve could come too," said Kelly before giving Trevor a long kiss.

As suspected Trevor was not immediately in favour of the idea but a little bit of cock sucking by Kelly got his agreement so with Fiona having no trouble in getting Steve to agree, the only decision to be made was which hotel to book.

For the first time ever the four of them were in the same room in Fiona's house as they sorted out which hotel although as it was for Kelly's birthday it was largely her choice. The two males were both slightly subdued and embarrassed, Trevor had not spent much time in Fiona's company since the sexual partnerships had come to light, but they eventually relaxed.

The booking was made and Trevor pointed out that when they arrived at the hotel the staff would assume that he and Fiona were a couple and that Steve and Kelly were so there would be no need to maybe confuse things by telling them otherwise. Steve told his mum that he was spending the weekend with friends which was not an untruth.

The weekend of Kelly's birthday arrived, her birthday was Sunday, and the four of them travelled in Trevor's car to the hotel almost eighty miles from their home town. They booked in and all thought it a good idea to spend some time in their rooms before the evening meal. Up to the point that the rooms, which were next to each other, were reached it would have appeared to anyone seeing them that they were coupled as their ages would have suggested.

There was little doubt that the beds would be one of the first things tested and whilst in one room Fiona was pulling Steve's trousers down Kelly was doing something similar next door to Trevor's. Both couples were partially clothed in their respective rooms as erect penises entered wet cunts and much feverish lovemaking followed. Each couple was making too much noise to hear the other but if either of them had been silent they would have heard their next-door neighbours having a good fuck.
 

mariela2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariela2024

After fucking they showered, dressed and then went downstairs for a drink and then the evening meal. The two women had been pretty relaxed from the start but now the men were also and all four got on well together although nothing was suggesting that the parings were anything other than age suggested.

After some time spent back in the bar, they made their way back to their rooms but this time the lovemaking was not partially clothed as a naked Fiona slowly rode Steve whilst a naked Kelly was taken to multiple orgasms with Trevor's cock sliding in and out of her.

At about six in the morning, the now twenty-year-old Kelly fancied another fuck so she pulled the bedclothes off the still sleeping Trevor and after momentarily studying his limp penis she took it in her hand and started to lick the end of it. Trevor still slept but his penis was certainly waking up as Kelly alternated between sucking it and wanking it and she had it fully erect before Trevor came to his senses.

"I am going to bend over that chair and I want you to fuck me from behind," announced the birthday girl who then giggled and said, "Good morning."

As Trevor watched her lovely arse sway across the room he said, "Good morning and happy birthday."

By now she was bent over, legs apart and cunt on display and Trevor rubbed his cock against it a few times before entering her and giving her a long and slow birthday fuck. She had her first orgasm as a twenty-year-old, with the previous nights lovemaking having finished just before midnight, and then soon thereafter her second one before Trevor ejaculated into her.

They showered and dressed and met the other couple to go down for breakfast and after Fiona and Steve had both wished Kelly a happy birthday her mum mischievously asked, "Have you done it yet today?"

"Of course, haven't you?" replied Kelly.

"No, but I did give you a good wank didn't I sweetheart?" said Fiona addressing Steve.

"Yes you did," confirmed the embarrassed young man.

Kelly thought to herself that her mother had never ceased to surprise her over the last few weeks.

After breakfast, they spent some time in the local town as a foursome each resisting the urge to be hand-in-hand with their lover. Then they had a cruise on a pleasure boat on the local river which was romantic despite next to no physical contact.

It was now mid-afternoon and all four were feeling the need for some sex so they made their way back to their hotel and before long Fiona was arse in the air on the bed as Steve fucked her from behind and Kelly had her legs on Trevor's shoulders as he serviced her cunt.

Later, a few drinks and the evening meal took Kelly's birthday into late in the evening before more lovemaking completed the day in a, literally, satisfying way for all of them.
 

After breakfast on Monday morning, they headed for home all happy and relaxed having had a great weekend.

"Maybe we can get together again soon as a foursome," suggested Fiona during the journey.

"Um, what have you got in mind mum?" queried Kelly.

"Nothing, we don't have to go out, just have a few drinks in my house or something," continued Fiona.

"And then what?" asked Steve asking the question that was also in Trevor's and Kelly's minds.

"I don't know, just see what happens," said Fiona.

"What do you expect to happen?" interjected Trevor.

"Fuck, I don't know," protested Fiona.

"You could be right," said Kelly and all four of them laughed.

So it looked like the two sets of lovers would be in each others company again soon.

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments