Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door - Her Arse Day

"Kelly's affair with Trevor continues to blossom and Kelly gets another hole used..."

29
10 Comments 10
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The affair between next-door-neighbours, Trevor Neil, aged mid-fifties, and nineteen-year-old Kelly Simpson had become legitimised if not approved by Kelly's mother, Fiona. Whilst not actually approving of it Fiona could not really object as her daughter had discovered that she was getting fucked by twenty-one-year-old Steve Taylor and both women wanted to keep their affairs secret from Kelly's father, Chris. Although neither woman knew it, Chris himself was shagging a married woman that he worked with.

Kelly knew that she could now relatively openly visit Trevor for a good shafting and she frequently did. Meanwhile, Fiona continued to have Steve Taylor between her legs twice or more a week.

Quite early in their relationship, having twice received and enjoyed bare arsed spankings, Kelly had asked Trevor to acquire a cane. So far, he had used it on her lovely backside just the once but Kelly now was very much ready to have some more cane stripes applied to her buttocks. She had also recently expressed an interest in having Trevor insert his quite sizeable penis into her arsehole.

It was a Thursday, which was Kelly's day off work, and Trevor had taken a day's holiday from his work. As it happened, Fiona was entertaining Steve Taylor next door because now that Kelly knew about her mother's affair there was no reason for Fiona to worry about being caught on Kelly's day off work.

As their time together was now, to some extent, unlimited, there was no great urgency for Kelly and her lover to go to bed. So they had been chatting for a while before Trevor had Kelly parading before him in the skin-tight trousers that she was wearing that highlighted the shape of her perfect arse.

"Do you want to put your cock in my arse today lover?" She asked as she stood side-on so that he got a great view of both cheeks.

"I certainly want to put my cock somewhere soon," started Trevor aware of the erection that his young girlfriend's parading had caused.

"So why don't you fuck me in the arse and then cane me?" suggested Kelly.

"Cane you as well?" He replied, "You certainly want some attention to your arse today, don't you?"

"Yes, let's make today my arse day," replied Kelly and Trevor was not going to disagree because she had a truly wonderful arse.

They went to the bedroom. Trevor first moved a chair into the centre of the room and hung the cane from the back of it ready for the proposed caning later. He then got on his knees behind the still clothed Kelly and gently caressed her buttocks over her tight trousers before very, very slowly pulling them down to gradually reveal her arse that was as good as bare as she only wore a thong.

Kelly stepped out of the trousers and Trevor then softly kissed her cheeks before removing the thong and then slightly parted her buttocks to lick the crack between them. If today was to be her arse day, he was going to give her arse his full attention. Kelly had discovered many new things that she liked during her time with Trevor and one of them was having a tongue in her arse crack.

As he licked up and down her crack she closed her eyes and savoured the sensations as her cunt got wetter and wetter. On his gentle instruction, she bent over and his tongue was now around her arse hole which was another delight that she had recently discovered. Her body was shaking as her orgasm approached. Her arse day was off to a great start.

After she had finished cumming, she stood and they kissed and then she lowered Trevor's trousers and took his penis in her mouth. She had sometimes blown him to ejaculation but what she was wanting at the moment was this rigid prick in her arse hole. Although as she again became aware of the size of it, she was not too sure that she would be able to take it.

The two of them got completely naked and Trevor got a jar of vaseline from the bathroom as a great deal of lubrication was going to be necessary to get his cock into her arse. Kelly was on the bed with her gorgeous arse in the air and, by coincidence, in the house next door her mother also had her gorgeous arse in the air at the same time but the erect penis behind Fiona was about to be inserted in her cunt and not her arse.

Trevor first gave Kelly's arse crack and arsehole some more attention with his tongue before applying a large amount of jelly from the jar to her anus and his cock. Kelly was a bit nervous about what was about to happen but was, as usual, very turned on.

She felt her lover's rock hard cock touch her arse hole. Once he had got her confirmation that she was ready, Trevor started to apply some pressure as he slowly worked his way into her. He kept checking to make sure that it was not hurting her too much and to get her agreement to continue and gradually, he got further and further in. She was finding it at times uncomfortable and painful but in due course, her arse hole was able to take in all of his quite large cock.

He waited for her body to get used to the feeling of having something enter where things do not normally enter, before he then started to gently rock backwards and forwards. Trevor had not done much arse fucking in his life because his now estranged wife did not really like it and only one of his previous girlfriends had enjoyed a cock in her back passage.

Trevor was now thrusting a bit faster and a bit harder and Kelly was about to have yet another orgasm induced in yet another different way. Kelly noisily came with a cock sliding in and out of her arse hole and Trevor could feel his spunk starting to build ready for ejaculation.

"I am nearly there. Where do you want me to cum?" he breathed heavily.

"Pull out and cum on my arse," panted Kelly.

Trevor pulled out and after a couple of quick jerks with his right hand, his spunk splattered all over his young lover's rounded buttocks.

Kelly collapsed on her stomach and giggled as Trevor rubbed some semen into her arse crack with his fingers.

"So young lady, you have now been fucked in the arse," advised Trevor.

"Yeah, it was amazing," confirmed Kelly.

They lay on the bed for a while, she on her front and he on his back, before they showered.

"The next part of my arse day is to get a caning," said Kelly after they had dried off.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

Her first-ever caning had consisted of six strokes which, although painful, had turned her on with the tingling of her backside rapidly producing a tingling of her cunt. She was now ready to replicate those feelings so she handed Trevor the cane and bent over the back of the chair. Trevor's penis had not yet hardened since the fucking of her arse but the sight of her bottom ready to receive the cane that he was bending caused his cock to start to stiffen.

"Six again, but harder than last time," said the voice coming from the bent over girl.

As ever aiming to please a lady Trevor lined the caned up before lifting it high and SWISH, THWACK, bringing it down across her backside. As with the first time, there was a split second before any reaction then Kelly sort of groaned, "Ummm, fuck."

SWISH, THWACK. Trevor lashed a second stroke against her rear end and she sort of sobbed as she gripped the chair tighter.

Just as on the first occasion, red lines had started to appear on the girl's white buttocks and a further one was added with the next SWISH, THWACK. Kelly's bottom was starting to feel like it was on fire but she retained her bent over position even after the fourth SWISH, THWACK.

Kelly was hurting but she was also finding the caning to be exhilarating. Although she clenched her buttocks in anticipation of the next stroke which duly landed with another SWISH, THWACK.

She found it very difficult not to cry out and it was equally difficult to remain bent but she achieved both but achieved neither after the last SWISH, THWACK, caused her to jump up and clutch her buttocks as she yelled, "Oh, oh, oh fuck, that hurt."

She sort of staggered around the bedroom with her hands on her arse and with her eyes half-closed as she continued to mutter about the stinging that the cane had produced on her backside. Trevor watched her in mild amusement but his cock was now fully erect. He let her continue her strange journey around the bedroom and he put the cane down and waited for her to come to a standstill.

"Shit, that fucking stung," she announced although Trevor had already gathered that fact.

She moved from one foot to the other as she furiously tried to rub the burning out of her arse cheeks but now her eyes fell on her lover's fully erect cock and she became acutely aware of her own sexual arousal. "I need a fuck," she confided and moved back towards the bed but reacted amusingly when her caned arse first made contact with it, before she got back down and opened her legs wide and high.

Trevor looked at her wet pussy that was simply begging to be fucked and fucking it was what he resolved to do as he moved between her legs and slid his rigid penis into the waiting vagina.

Most of the sex between Trevor and Kelly had been sensual lovemaking, but from time to time it was just pure fucking and this was such an occasion as Trevor's cock swiftly slid in and out of Kelly's cunt as her legs swung out to the side. She pantingly came for the first time in this session and had only just stopped cumming when she almost screamed, "Fuck, I am cumming again."

That shout was so loud that her mother, who was still naked in bed with young Mister Taylor, might have heard it next door.

Trevor's fucking technique took Kelly to a third orgasm before he ejaculated into her.

A bit later Trevor soothed Kelly's caned bottom with gentle kisses which, with the help of his fingers between her legs, brought her to yet another orgasm.

They spent the afternoon together before Kelly assumed that her mother's toyboy had probably gone now and she returned home. Although walking was difficult, due to not only the feeling that the cane had left across her buttocks but also because her arse hole was still adjusting to the feeling of having had a large penis in it. Her 'arse day' had been a sexual success and she thought that she might well have another arse day in the future.

When she entered her own house she met her mother who seemed to be positively glowing, "Shit, mum you look like you have had a good fucking," she confidently laughed.

"It was fucking amazing, darling. How was yours?" Replied her mother who Kelly had previously always thought of as prim and proper.

"Yep, fucking amazing is about right," agreed Kelly.

"Ha, we are a pair. If anything, I should be fucking Trevor and you fucking Steve don't you think?" giggled Fiona.

"You are probably right but I think that we both like things just as they are, don't you?" replied Kelly.

"I suppose so, as we both have just had a good fucking," agreed her mother.

Fiona watched Kelly go up the stairs and wondered why she was moving so strangely. But she did not know what her daughter had had done to her arse in the last few hours.

Kelly's twentieth birthday was imminent and she was wondering how she could celebrate that.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments