Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door-Circumstances Change

"Trevor and Kelly are anxious to spend more time together and a discovery makes it possible"

34
15 Comments 15
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The affair between nineteen-year-old Kelly Simpson and her fifty-something next-door neighbour Trevor Neil had been going on for about a month but their need to keep it a secret meant that meetings were infrequent. They were particularly anxious to keep it a secret from Kelly's parents, Fiona and Chris, with whom she lived and especially so because they were close friends of Trevor's.

Sex between the older man and the teen girl had been sensational when they could get it and they both wanted more. Something was about to happen that suddenly made that possible.

It was a Wednesday and Kelly was working in the shop where she was employed four days a week when a burst water pipe caused the shop to be closed for the remainder of the day. It was early afternoon and Kelly went home but on unlocking the front door and entering she heard strange, probably sexual, noises coming from upstairs.

She closed the door and heard her mother's voice exclaim, "Shit!"

"Mum?" Kelly called up the stairs.

"Kelly, wwwhat are you doing home?" her surprised mother responded.

"Burst water pipe in the shop, I didn't know dad was home," replied Kelly assuming that the noises that she heard were her mother and father having some afternoon nookie.

"Um, um, he is not home," replied a flustered Fiona.

"Who is up there with you?" asked Kelly starting to ascend the stairs.

She was met at the top of the stairs by her mother wearing a T-shirt and, very obviously, nothing else. "Kelly, um, I wasn't expecting you."

"Obviously not, who have you got in the bedroom?" asked her indignant daughter.

A very embarrassed Fiona ushered Kelly into Kelly's bedroom as her daughter repeated the question, "Who have you got in there?"

"It doesn't matter who but please don't tell your father," replied an almost shaking Fiona.

Kelly tried to push past her mother, "I want to see who it is," she said but Fiona gripped her arms.

"It is Steve Taylor. Okay?" responded Fiona.

Steve Taylor was Fiona's best friend's son and was only a couple of years older than Kelly.


"Steve Taylor? How long has this been going on?" asked an incredulous Kelly.

"About three months, please don't tell your dad," begged Fiona.

"Shit, three months, how often do you fuck him?" demanded Kelly who was now thinking how she could turn this situation to her advantage.

"Twice a week, sometimes more," replied Fiona who was close to tears.

Steve worked nights so he had his daytime free and Fiona did not work at all.

Kelly was open-mouthed but her mind was churning as Fiona again begged, "Please Kelly don't tell your dad."

"Well, we all have our secrets," said Kelly who was now quite calm. "I will not tell dad if you keep my secret."

"What secret?" asked her relieved mum.

"I am seeing someone and we don't want anyone knowing about it," started Kelly as she thought how best to do this.

"Why, is he married?" asked her mother.
 

"If I tell you, do you promise not to tell dad or anyone else?" said Kelly.

"I am not likely to tell anyone, am I, with what you know about me? was Fiona's response.

"Well he is married, technically, but that is not the problem because his wife left him long ago," said Kelly laying the final groundwork for her revelation.

Fiona did not speak so Kelly went on, "It is Trevor Neil."

"Trevor? but he is older than me and your dad," said Fiona who was now having her turn at being incredulous.

"I know but the sex is great and we think a lot of each other," explained Kelly.

"How long?" asked Fiona.

"About a month," replied her daughter.

The two women were silent for a moment as everything that had happened and been said in the last few minutes sunk in.

Kelly broke the silence by saying, "So if I keep quiet about you and your toyboy you will keep quiet about me and Trevor right?"

Fiona just nodded in agreement and then Kelly said, "I will go out for a couple of hours, you can go back to your fucking." And as she went down the stairs she yelled, "Afternoon, Steve," and broke into laughter.

Both women actually felt a bit guilty about deceiving Chris in such a big way. But they need not have because, although they obviously did not know it, he was also getting some on the side as he was knocking off a married woman from his work. Sometimes they even went back to her house on their lunch break for a quick fuck.
 

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

Kelly felt quite pleased with herself for having apparently got permission to further her affair with Trevor although she was also amazed at her mother getting herself shagged by a twenty-one-year-old.

Back at home in the early evening, the atmosphere was a bit strained but only Fiona and Kelly knew why and Chris was in ignorance. Kelly briefly went to her bedroom and then came back downstairs, put her head around the living room door, and said to Fiona, "I am just nipping out for an hour or so mum," leaving Fiona in no doubt about where she was going and what for.

Kelly rang Trevor's doorbell. "Kelly, what are you doing here?" asked Trevor knowing that Fiona and Chris were probably at home.

"Well that is a nice welcome for a girl that has come for a fuck," laughed Kelly.

"Come in, come in but aren't your mum and dad home?" asked a still confused Trevor.

"Yes, they are, but in the future, I do not think that that will matter too much because mum knows about us."

Kelly and Trevor sat on his sofa holding hands as Kelly explained what she had discovered that afternoon and went through her conversation with her mother before saying, "So are we going to fuck or not?"

As with Kelly earlier it took a while for this news to sink in with Trevor and he too felt a bit guilty about the continued deception of his mate Chris but he rapidly came to his senses and replied, "Yes, let's fuck."

The two lovebirds went upstairs and kissed and started removing clothing when Kelly announced, "I really liked what you were doing with your tongue around my arse hole the other day."

"Yes, I thought you did," replied Trevor as he dragged down Kelly's knickers to bare her gorgeous backside.

Soon she was face down on the bed as Trevor first kissed then bit her buttocks before getting his tongue between her cheeks and into her arse crack. He soon had it at her anus and had her squirming as he licked around and then inside her hole and whilst he was doing this he had fingers working her wet cunt. Kelly was being sent crazy with these sensations and her first orgasm of this session hit her, "Oh fuck, oh, oh, fucking hell," she panted as her whole body shook.

She was still reacting to the climax when Trevor turned her around and effortlessly slid his rock hard penis into her pulsing cunt and slowly started to make love to her in a way that she was fast growing to love.

Less than thirty minutes earlier he had not been expecting a fuck on this day but he now went on to make the most of it as he gave his young lover sexual pleasure that she had not known prior to meeting him. Kelly had her legs locked behind his back as Trevor performed sexual miracles with his penis making her cum, cum and cum again before he slightly speeded up his thrusting prior to spurts of semen leaving his cock.

They cuddled naked for a while and thought that their immediate future was probably a lot simpler now than it had looked a few hours earlier. Kelly's eyes fell on the cane propped up in the corner and her buttocks sort of did an involuntary twitch as you recalled the sting that it had applied but she also thought of the tingling sensation that turned her on so much, "You can use that on me again soon," she said, nodding in the direction of the cane.

"Your lovely bottom deserves all sorts of things doing to it," said Trevor.

"Do you fancy fucking it?" asked the nineteen-year-old.

"Have you ever had a cock up your arse?" asked her lover.

"No but I am having lots of new things with you and I have liked them all so far," replied Kelly.

"Perhaps one day then, my wife was not partial to taking it up the bum so I have not done it very often."

As their time together now generally looked like having far fewer limitations Kelly announced that she would go home now so they both dressed and Kelly left with them both looking forward to the next time. It was likely that Kelly Simpson would be visiting Trevor Neil's house quite frequently in the near future.

When Kelly went back into her own house her mum was in the kitchen and their eyes met and they looked knowingly at each other as one woman that has recently had a good fucking to another.

It was certainly not in the interests of either Fiona or Kelly for what was going on in their lives to be common knowledge and most certainly it should not be known by Chris Simpson.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments