Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door- Cane Acquired

"Trevor and Kelly continue their relationship and now add a cane to it."

29
8 Comments 8
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Trevor Neil, aged mid-fifties, and nineteen-year-old Kelly Simpson had cemented their two-week-old sexual relationship with an afternoon and early evening of lovemaking in a hotel room. They both wanted more but getting time together was difficult because although they were next-door neighbours, Kelly's house also contained her parents, Chris and Fiona.

Having twice had her bare bottom spanked over Trevor's knee, and very much liking it, Kelly had asked him to acquire a cane to use on her. He had searched the internet before ordering one and its delivery was awaited. 

The couple had hoped to get together on Saturday, two days after their hotel tryst, but the expectation that both of Kelly's parents would go shopping was dashed with just Fiona going and Chris remaining at home. They had to satisfy themselves with late-night, highly explicit texts to each other but the cumming through masturbation that this produced for both of them was a poor substitute for what they both craved.

Early in the following week, the cane was delivered to Trevor's house and he sent Kelly a text telling her that it arrived. She replied that her arse was looking forward to meeting it. Trevor could not quite fathom his young lover's wish to be caned although she had undoubtedly got sexual pleasure from being spanked.

Any hope of a hotel room repeat on Thursday, Kelly's day off work, was non-existent because Trevor was very busy at his work. But on Friday evening, Kelly sent a text to Trevor with the very good news that her mum was going to visit her sister on Saturday and her dad would be away for several hours playing golf.

With Fiona and Chris having both gone out, Kelly was at Trevor's door and then promptly inside for a long lingering kiss.

"Fuck, I have missed you," said Kelly pushing her crotch against Trevor's hardening penis.

"I have missed you too, so fucking much," he replied.

More kissing and caressing went on before Kelly said, "The cane, show me the cane."

"Are you sure about this? It looks like it will give quite a sting," asked Trevor although he was actually rather looking forward to caning her arse.

"Yes, I am sure. I want you to cane me," Kelly confirmed.

"It is upstairs, do you want me to bring it down or...?" started Trevor.

"No, let's go upstairs and then we can fuck after you have caned me," said the very turned-on Kelly.

So upstairs they went and Trevor produced the cane which did indeed look like it would sting. Kelly handled it, bent it and slashed it through the air as if mesmerised by it. She handed Trevor the cane and then, without speaking, removed her trousers and panties. Trevor looked at the cunt that he would soon be entering.

"Maybe you should take your trousers and pants off too?" said Kelly stroking the prominent bulge between Trevor's legs.

He did as she suggested and his penis stood out proudly as Kelly turned her back on him and bent over and grabbed her ankles. Trevor had studied her arse a few times but never looking so inviting as that as he gazed at her arse crack and her cunt below.

"Give me six strokes, hard," said the bent over girl, although at that moment Trevor would rather have been sliding his rigid cock into her.

He had never used a cane but he had seen them used in sex films. So he tapped it against Kelly's lower buttocks, took a deep breath, raised the cane and then with a SWISH, THWACK, brought it down across her backside.

For a split second, Kelly did not seem to react but then, "Ummm, oh fuck," she hissed and shook her lovely arse.

Trevor watched a thin red mark appear on her white buttocks and was for a moment unsure of what to do next but with the girl bent over expecting more strokes he again raised the cane and SWISH, THWACK, landed a second stroke.

This time Kelly groaned and her hands left her ankles and she partially stood up before again bending over and taking a tighter grip.

As a second red line appeared, a sympathetic and hugely turned on Trevor asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

Kelly's buttocks were swaying from side to side trying to alleviate the stinging but stammered, "Nnnnno, I want six," although she was not convinced in her own mind that she could take four more strokes with that whippy stick.

As always, Trevor was trying to give a lady what she wanted so, SWISH, THWACK, SWISH, THWACK, he rapidly laid on two more strokes.

"Shit, oh fuck, shit," gasped Kelly who now stood up and put her hands on her caned bottom. She was sobbing and rubbing her buttocks but she was also very aware of her leaking cunt and the sexual arousal that her tingling arse was giving her.

Trevor was thinking that the caning might be over but Kelly bent again and now her backside had four red lines on it. He thought it best to get the beating over with, so applied the last two strokes very swiftly. SWISH,THWACK, SWISH, THWACK.

"Mmmmm, oh hell, oh fuck," said the red-faced girl clutching her cane marked buttocks.

Trevor still had the cane in his hand but they both knew that the six requested strokes had been delivered. He dropped the cane to the floor as he wondered if he should cuddle the thrashed girl. Kelly was hopping from one leg to the other as she cupped her arse cheeks but the sexual arousal that the caning had given her was increasing and what she needed now was her lover's cock in her cunt.

sarah_lanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sarah_lanne

"Fuck me, fuck me now," she ordered as she got on the bed and pointed her caned arse at Trevor with her legs invitingly parted. Trevor's erection was very much in need of somewhere to go, so he was promptly behind Kelly with his penis touching her vagina before he slid in. He stayed in that position with his cock deep inside her for a moment before slowly moving backwards and then forwards again.

Kelly's mind was a blur with the feelings from her sore behind and her penetrated cunt and she was soon making movements to match those that Trevor was making. Each forward movement stung her striped arse as their bodies came together but it added to her sexual excitement. They had not been fucking long when she came, and how she came. She came as hard as she ever had done and knew that the caning was part of her excitement.

This was not one of the occasions when Trevor would be able to control his release either because seeing that girl's bent over arse and applying those red marks to it had turned him on so much. Soon his spunk was firing into her as she shook in the process of her second orgasm.

The fuck over, they relaxed. But Kelly was back to rubbing her cheeks as she looked over her shoulder in the wardrobe mirror at the damage caused to her arse.

"Well you did say you wanted to be caned," Trevor reminded her.

"Yes, I did and I would like to be caned again sometime but fuck, it hurt," she said part grimacing and part smiling.

They were not sure quite what to do now but one thing that Kelly would certainly not be doing was sitting down. They were actually wasting some valuable time together but they did not immediately want another fuck.

An hour or so later, Kelly was face down on the bed as Trevor kissed her buttocks and gently stroked a finger along the red lines. She was enjoying that and her legs opened to put her cunt on display. Trevor was looking at a cane marked arse, a gaping cunt, an inviting arse crack and occasionally, an arse hole.

His cock was again erect as he put his tongue in between Kelly's buttocks and licked her arse crack, something that he had not done to her before and, in fact, nobody else had done to her either. This was yet another sensation that Kelly found to be a huge turn on and when Trevor's tongue found her arsehole she squealed in delight.

As well as the sexual thrill of having her arsehole played with there was the sheer kinkiness of it. Kelly loved kinkiness and she was almost cumming as she writhed under this new sensation. She was completely at Trevor's sexual mercy and he was trying to make up his mind whether to continue with what she, and he, was finding so exciting or whether to again put his throbbing cock into Kelly's begging cunt. He chose the latter although he made a mental note to again have his tongue around her anus another day.

Kelly groaned and raised her lower half slightly as her lover's penis once again penetrated her. This time they went much slower than the post caning fuck and Kelly came a few times before Trevor ejaculated in her.

Time meant that Kelly had better get home soon because, although it was not a problem her being out, she certainly wanted no possibility of her father seeing her coming out of Trevor's house. When she did leave his house, she walked very strangely because of what the cane had done to her buttocks. Later that evening, Chris wondered why his daughter had her backside at such a strange angle as she sort of 'sat' on her hip as they watched television together.

Her bottom reminded her of her caning for quite some hours to come and in bed that night she was not only reliving the caning but also the sensation of getting her arse licked and the ever enjoyable sensation of having sex with Trevor. She wanted all of those sensations to be repeated over and over again but how it was going to be achieved and, very importantly, kept secret she did not know.

Trevor too was having similar thoughts because ridiculous as it may seem because of the huge age difference, he was thinking of Kelly as far more than just someone to have sex with. He felt guilty when he thought about how they were deceiving her parents and his friends but he was now in deep.

They so wanted to again have sex together but where and when was the question.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments