Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door - After Her Parents Return

"Trevor and Kelly continue their affair, despite the difficulties of getting time together."

48
16 Comments 16
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

With her parents now back from their weekend away, it became very difficult for nineteen-year-old Kelly Simpson to continue her affair with fifty-something next-door neighbour Trevor Neil. The affair had only just started but the new lovers had spent some of Friday, plus most of Saturday and Sunday, giving each other sexual pleasure.

Late on the Monday evening, Trevor's mobile buzzed and there appeared a photo of Kelly fingering her cunt. Shortly thereafter he sent a photo back to Kelly of his newly erect penis. Later still he received a photo of her very wet cunt and he, in due course, sent back a photo of his cock with spunk running down the sides of it.

Getting time together would be so difficult because Kelly's mother, Fiona, did not work and was usually at home during the day. Kelly herself worked four days a week in a shop in town and Trevor was often away because of his work, although he sometimes was able to work from home.

It was summer, so they both sometimes spent some time in their own back gardens but seeing each other over the fence made their longing for each other even greater.

The Simpsons had a barbecue on the Sunday and Trevor, along with several others, was invited. It was at a barbecue in that very garden two weeks earlier that the first seeds of the affair had been sown, with both Kelly and Trevor realising for the first time that they had a mutual attraction. With her parents going away for the weekend that followed that barbecue Kelly had rapidly moved things on, resulting in she and Trevor making love multiple times.

The barbecue, now ongoing, was difficult because although they were in close proximity to each other, they could not be seen to be physically touching because nobody knew of their affair and nobody could know. Kelly moved close to Trevor and stretched past him to get herself a burger, her perfume far more intoxicating to him than any alcohol that was available.

"Got to have you. You go home and I will come round to your house shortly," she instructed and her eyes met his in hope and in pleading. Trevor's cock hardened in his trousers. He certainly wanted her but he had to think how he could justify leaving the barbecue because he was normally one of the last to leave and he could not really just 'disappear'.

Kelly had moved away from him but still had her eyes fixed on him as Trevor approached Chris, Kelly's dad,  and said, "Sorry mate, I have got a bit of a headache coming on and I think I will go home for a lie-down."

"Ok, mate, hope you feel better soon. Come back later if you want," said Chris because the get-together probably still had a couple of hours or so to run.

Trevor gave his apologies to Fiona, who was also sympathetic and said goodbye to other friends and neighbours before departing after again locking eyes with Kelly.

About ten minutes later, Kelly drifted away and as she approached Trevor's front door he opened it because he had been looking out for her. She entered his house and they locked in their first kiss since the previous Sunday as Trevor's hands slid down Kelly's back and onto her buttocks.

"We need to make this quick," she said as she pulled his already erect cock from his trousers.
 

"Yes, bend over the back of that chair," said Trevor as he flipped up her skirt at the back and was not surprised to see her gorgeous bare arse. After rubbing his hard prick against her cunt three or four times he slid into her and, after two or three thrusts, started to build up a rhythm.

Kelly was delighted to have this man's penis inside her again as he expertly took her towards an orgasm. As they could not take too much time in case Kelly was missed, Trevor forsook his prefered slow lovemaking technique for a fast fuck and as he slammed in and out of her, Kelly climaxed. It was not long after this that semen shot from the end of Trevor's cock and they remained sexually connected for a while before Trevor withdrew and Kelly giggled.

"Better get back, thanks for the fuck," she said as she scooped some fluid from between her legs and licked her fingers.


"My pleasure you horny little bitch," replied Trevor before kissing her and, with that, Kelly returned to the barbecue having first gone to her bedroom to put some knickers on in case of leakage from her just fucked cunt.

Trevor did think of taking up Chris's offer to return to the barbecue now that his 'headache' was cured but decided not to. He did, however, look out of his bedroom window and catch the eye of his young lover who was back outside with the still remaining guests and Kelly blew him a kiss.

Having accomplished one quick fuck, the couple wanted more and in a more relaxed situation, so early in the week, Trevor got the idea of booking a hotel room for an afternoon of sexual joy. He knew that Kelly did not work on Thursdays, normally, so he sent her a text asking if she was off this week (it was now Tuesday) and, if so, what she thought of the idea of him taking the afternoon off his work and them getting together in a hotel room. Kelly thought it a great idea so Trevor booked a room in a smallish hotel on the edge of town and arranged a time and place to pick Kelly up.

Kelly told her mum that she might be home quite late and set off for the meeting place in anticipation of some relaxed lovemaking in pleasant surroundings.

Once at the hotel, Trevor got the room key. The room had been paid for in advance, and the receptionist, who was probably not much older than Kelly, looked in some envy at the young woman who was pretty obviously about to have sex with this quite handsome middle-aged man.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

Inside the room, they kissed gently and hands roamed over bodies. There was no hurry and they both wanted to enjoy every moment of this time together. Still clothed, they sat and then lay on the bed and continued to kiss and caress and Kelly got on top of Trevor and moved her trousered middle area over Trevor's crotch as he pawed her buttocks.

They were both now ready for the removal of some clothing and Trevor unbuttoned Kelly's blouse and she, his shirt. Unlike some of their times together, Kelly was wearing underwear and Trevor gently fondled her breasts over her bra as she sort of made fucking motions against his pubic area. Trevor reached behind Kelly and undid her bra and then got his mouth on her now naked tits as she shifted her body a bit further up his. Her nipples were erect and she sighed at the pleasure that her lover was giving her with his tongue.

She removed her bra and then flipped around so that she was sitting on Trevor's chest facing his feet and she undid his trousers and rubbed his rock hard penis through his underpants. She had lifted her arse off his chest a bit and Trevor started to finger her arse crack and vagina through her trousers. This clothed masturbation went on for a little while before Kelly decided that she needed to see her lover's naked cock so her hand went inside his underpants and dragged it out as she lowered his pants a bit with her other hand.

She backed up so that her trousered backside was now in Trevor's face as she took his penis into her mouth and started tormenting it with her lips and tongue. Kelly was incredibly turned on and in great danger of cumming in her knickers, especially as Trevor traced his fingers up and down her arse crack through her trousers.

She could wait no longer so she stopped sucking his cock and swung herself off his face and gladly lifted her arse off the bed so that Trevor could pull her trousers and knickers down and off together. It was now Trevor's turn to change position as he got onto his knees and lowered his own trousers and underpants further before moving between Kelly's wide open legs and effortlessly sliding his rigid penis into her welcoming, soaking cunt.

"Oh, yes!" She exclaimed as she locked her legs behind him and the two embarked on what they both intended to be long and sensual lovemaking. Their previous fuck on Sunday had been, by necessity, swift but now Trevor was doing what he enjoyed most and was rather good at, driving a female to the limits of sexual pleasure.

Prior to their first sex just short of two weeks earlier, Trevor had not had sex for months but by now he was in full working order with his sexual prowess and self-control and had got Kelly shrieking and screaming in pleasure. If the receptionist, or anyone else, had been nearby they would have heard her exclaim, "Yes, fuck, oh fuck, yesssss," as Trevor made her cum for the first time that afternoon.

On and on they went, sometimes switching positions, as Trevor's cock and Kelly's cunt worked together and Kelly was having multiple orgasms. Kelly was back onto her back, now with her legs on Trevor's shoulders, as they continued their lovemaking and she was making animalistic noises in her pleasure.

It seemed that they had been mating for hours when Trevor, at last, decided to stop resisting the urges that he was feeling to cum and with a long groan he pumped stream after stream of spunk into Kelly. She did not know how many times that she had cum that afternoon but she did know that she was totally sated, as was Trevor.

They lay recovering for a while when Kelly said, "You know those spankings that you gave me?"

"Of course. You don't want one now, do you?" replied Trevor.

"Not particularly, but I enjoyed them so much I wondered if I would enjoy something more than just a spanking," she said stroking her lover's chest.

"What do you mean, more than a spanking?" asked a confused Trevor.

"Well, I don't know if I am a masochist or something but I wondered about a caning."

"A caning, you mean like they used to do in schools?" asked an intrigued Trevor.

"Yes, were you ever caned at school?" asked Kelly.

"No but I have seen boys that were, I saw one seventeen-year-old boy's cane-marked backside once," confided Trevor.

"Would you like to see my cane marked backside? Would you like to cane it?" Asked a strangely aroused Kelly.

"You are serious, aren't you? You want to be caned?"

"Yes, I do. I think it would be a turn-on. Could you get a cane?" Said a very enthusiastic Kelly.

"I suppose so, I think you can get them in sex shops or on the internet," said Trevor who was also finding the idea exciting.

"Get one please, darling. Cane me," said Kelly before taking Trevor's partly hardened cock in her mouth.

Trevor just lay there, sometimes with his eyes closed, whilst Kelly played with his cock with mouth and hand for more than ten minutes bringing him almost to ejaculation a few times before finally wanking him fast and having him spunk on her face and in her hair as she shrieked with laughter.

They eventually showered, dressed and left the hotel after an afternoon and early evening of sexual delight before heading towards their homes but Trevor dropped Kelly a few streets away because they did not want the possibility of being seen arriving back together.

"See you soon, lover, and don't forget to see about getting a cane," said Kelly as she got out of his car.

"Looking forward to the next time and yes, I will get a cane," replied Trevor as the lovers parted, for now.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments