Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door - After Four On A Bed

"Two couples' sexual relationships become intertwined"

20
9 Comments 9
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

 

A few months previously, a very satisfying sexual affair had started between then nineteen-year-old Kelly Simpson and her mid-fifties next-door-neighbour Trevor Neil. Quite early in that relationship, it was discovered by Kelly that her mother Fiona was getting shagged by twenty-one-year-old Steve Taylor, who was the son of Fiona's best friend. Further down the line, Kelly's dad Chris announced that he was leaving his wife and daughter to set up home with his married lover.

With Chris having moved out, Fiona and Steve joined Kelly and Trevor for a weekend at a hotel to celebrate Kelly's twentieth birthday, and not long after that, the four of them spent an evening and night at Fiona's house as a foursome. That evening had started with the four of them having sex on Fiona's bed, although at that stage, it was with their age difference lovers.

A cane that Trevor had twice previously used on Kelly, with her agreement, was applied by Trevor to both Kelly's and Fiona's backsides and the caning acted as a sexual stimulant that led to further fucking. That fucking though, at Fiona's suggestion, involved swapping, so the two mature people satisfied each other, as did the two younger people. A good time was had by all, but nobody knew or really thought about what the short-term and long-term futures might hold.

Age-wise the pairings were far more appropriate if they had been Fiona and Trevor and Kelly and Steve, but the older/younger pairings that already existed had been keeping everyone happy.

In the days that followed the events at Fiona's house, the two couples continued to fuck privately with their original partners, but one evening Kelly and Trevor were lying naked post-fuck on his bed when she asked, "Did you enjoy fucking my mum?"

"Well, that is a question, yes, I did actually, but why ask?" replied Trevor, thinking back to his sex with the forty-something Fiona.

"She was impressed with you too, she said that you were everything that I had told her you were," replied Kelly.

"Thanks to both of you then, but you still did not say why you asked if I enjoyed fucking her," said Trevor.

"It is just that I wondered if one day you will have her again and I bed Steve again," answered Kelly.

"I don't know, maybe, but is that what you want?" continued Trevor.

"I am not sure, he was quite a good fuck, but I was wondering what the future held for all of us," pondered Kelly.

"Are you losing interest in me, young lady?" asked Trevor sort of half-seriously.

"No, of course not," she replied as she took his currently limp penis in her mouth.

Both Fiona and Steve had had similar thoughts about the future, although they had not spoken to anyone about it, so all four were now pondering what their sexual futures were.

The immediate sexual futures were going to be put to the test because Fiona had suggested that the four of them have another evening and night at her house, so with Steve once again telling his mum that he would not be home that night, they were all together and all in sexual anticipation. At Fiona's suggestion, Trevor had brought his cane with him.

"How about a game of strip poker?" asked the hostess after they had been there a while and had had a couple of drinks.

They were not going to be playing poker as such; it was more just dealing cards and turning them over with the lowest one losing.

The two males had lost their inhibitions during the previous 'sleepover' in Fiona's house, so the card game started, and after a while, Fiona was only in bra and panties. Kelly still had bra and skirt, having already removed her panties, and both men were just in underpants, both of which were rather stretched at the front.

Fiona lost the next hand, so she stood and very seductively removed her bra, leaving her large tits, complete with erect nipples, on display. Both Trevor and Steve felt their already hard cocks twitch at this sight.

Steve was the loser next time, so with both the women yelling encouragement, he stood and took off his underpants and remained standing for a bit longer than necessary so that his erection could be admired. In fact, Kelly did more than admire it because she reached out and gave it a couple of strokes.

With Steve now totally naked, the game continued without him, and next to be bared were Kelly's tits, leaving her in just a skirt and Fiona and Trevor only having their sexual organs covered, meaning someone else would be naked next time around.

That someone turned out to be Kelly, so her skirt was removed, but rather than sitting down on her seat again, she actually put her naked body on Steve's lap and the two of them kissed passionately.

Seeing this, Trevor dealt what was to be the last hand, but the fact that Fiona lost it was irrelevant because both her knickers and Trevor's underpants came off and they stood and kissed as Kelly and Steve continued to snog on the chair.

Kelly got off Steve's lap and lay on the floor on her back as she guided his erect cock into her wet cunt, and as they started to fuck, Fiona gently pushed Trevor onto a chair and, with her legs either side of his, lowered her gaping cunt onto his rock hard prick.

Steve was taking this fucking of Kelly a bit slower than he had when he had taken her from behind in her bedroom, and she had her legs on his back as he slid in and out of her more tenderly than the previous time.

Fiona rode up and down on Trevor's rod as he fondled her arse crack, and she was panting as she felt her first orgasm approaching as she fucked herself on his stiffness.

Steve and Kelly were kissing as they moved in unison, and daughter, like mother, was also approaching climax, and in fact, Kelly was the first to cum as she wailed, "Yes, yes,yessss."

Kelly was still cumming when Fiona indicated that she was too by loudly shouting, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Fiona's bouncing on his cock had got Trevor close and he dug his fingers into her buttocks as his spunk shot into her, which sparked her second orgasm.

The older couple were just coming down from their fucking when Steve's body tensed and he sent spurt after spurt of semen into Kelly's grateful cunt.

Shortly, the four naked and just fucked individuals were happily chatting when Fiona went and got the cane and handed it to Trevor.

"I have been very naughty sir, I think I should have twelve strokes," she said in a schoolgirlish voice.

Her previous caning had been six strokes and they had hurt her, but they also turned her on so her reasoning was that a double dose would doubly turn her on, but Trevor queried her suggestion, "Twelve, are you sure?"

She just nodded in response and bent over and gripped her ankles, exposing her arse hole and recently fucked cunt.

Trevor administered the beating in three rapid strokes of four at a time, so it did not take long for twelve red lines to appear across Fiona's backside as SWISH THWACK reverberated around the room.

Kelly and Steve watched the sequence in awe as Fiona twisted, yelled and squirmed but remained bent over until Trevor told her to stand and she clutched her buttocks. Her eyes sparkled, partly with tears and partly with exhilaration as, with a red face, she said, "Shit, that fucking thing stings."

Although Kelly had previously enjoyed being caned - in fact, Trevor had purchased the cane at her request - she was not in the mood to be caned now and as she was not volunteering, nobody was putting her under pressure.

For the next thirty minutes or so, with Fiona standing and rubbing her arse, they all chatted and drank some more but now thoughts were turning to the sleeping arrangements for the night. Both women knew that whoever they went to bed with, they would be well fucked, but in the end, it was decided that they would go with their own 'boyfriend' so Fiona was on her bed displaying her well-marked arse to Steve as Trevor once again eased his penis into Kelly's cunt.

Over the next month, the couplings were interchangeable, but Steve and Kelly were getting together more and more, as were Fiona and Trevor, so another get-together was planned for them to discuss whether things were to continue as they were or whether distinct pairings were to be made.

Although there was little doubt that sex would be had, doubt was about whom with whom. The get-together initially was quite formal with Fiona taking charge by saying, "We obviously all get on well together and as far as I am concerned, I have got two unbelievable lovers."

"So have I," chimed in Kelly.

"Now we can continue as we are or perhaps it would be best if we paired off permanently, what do you all think?" continued Fiona.

"Well, I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings, but Steve and I are starting to get very close to each other," said Kelly, who brushed Steve's thigh whilst looking at Trevor.

"No, that is fine, Kelly, I am getting on great with your mum and you will always be special to me," said Trevor.

"I know that my mother-in-law would be a great fuck," laughed Steve before kissing Kelly, and Fiona and Trevor joined in the laughter.

"I am not saying that I will never have you between my legs again, Steve, but from now, are we saying that it is me and Trevor and you and Kelly?" asked Fiona, but as Kelly had now got Steve's cock out of his trousers and into her mouth, the question was not likely to be answered.

Trevor and Fiona looked at each other and kissed but then turned their attention back to the young couple because by now, Kelly's head was bobbing up and down on Steve's rod and the seated Steve had his hand under her skirt and on her arse.

Kelly stopped her blowjob to stand up and remove her panties and then lay on her back on the floor as the still mostly clothed Steve slid his throbbing cock into her wet cunt. Fiona now had Trevor's cock out and was wanking it as he fingered her cunt through her trousers and they both watched the other couple fucking on the floor.

Steve was giving Kelly quite a fucking and she had already noisily cum once as Fiona removed her trousers and knickers so that Trevor could finger her bare cunt as she continued to slowly wank him.

Steve had driven Kelly to another orgasm before his face screwed up and he groaned, "Oh fuck," as he sent spurt after spurt of spunk into what was now his lover.

After Kelly and Steve had calmed a bit, Kelly noticed the highly aroused state of her mother and former lover and said, "Well, come on, you two, let's see you fuck."

Fiona and Trevor needed no further encouragement, and they were soon on the floor with Fiona having her legs on Trevor's shoulders as he gave her a very slow fuck and Fiona shrieked a different set of swear words with each of her three orgasms before Trevor finally emptied his balls inside her.

The Simpson women now had lovers of similar ages to themselves although, very occasionally, they would have a 'get-together' and Steve would again shag a woman of just over twice his age whilst Trevor fucked 'the girl next door'.

In time Trevor divorced his long-gone wife and Fiona divorced Kelly's dad, Chris. Trevor and Fiona moved in together but did not marry. Kelly and Steve did get married and, just as he had said, Steve very occasionally fucked his mother-in-law, but it was with his wife's full consent because she would either be watching or be getting fucked by her 'step-dad'.

A lot had happened in a lot of lives since the barbecue in the Simpson family back garden when the then nineteen-year-old Kelly Simpson had first sparked a mutual attraction with fifty-something Trevor Neil.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments