Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gentleman - Weekend Together

"Vidya and Mark are missing each other desperately and eventually arrange a hotel weekend"

16
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Vidya Chopra and Mark Simpson both missed each other terribly after their chance encounter at a hotel had led to two great nights of sex. Their homes were not far short of being as far apart as it was possible to be in England and their types of work and their commitments to their jobs made a further meeting very difficult.

Mark was back with his girlfriend in his hometown, but although he was getting regular sex, it was nothing compared with what he had had with that gorgeous Indian woman. Vidya's sex life in recent times had been intermittent, but the two or three encounters that she did have following her time with Mark did not get remotely close to giving her the pleasure that he had given her.

They had kept in touch by text but had agreed not to actually phone the other in case any phone calls were made at an inopportune moment. The texts, though, confirmed how much each was missing the other and how much they both longed to get together again somehow.

One thing that had changed was that Mark had had a birthday, so now he was aged thirty-three and with Vidya still sixty, although pushing sixty-one, their age gap was currently technically only twenty-seven years.

They were both very busy at work, but Mark's relationship with his girlfriend was now strained and almost at breaking point. It was partly due to Mark's feelings for Vidya, but his girlfriend was finding Mark to be less and less fun to be with so they were now not spending much time together.

One night, despite their 'no phone calls' rule, Mark phoned Vidya and he was instantly turned on by hearing her slightly surprised, "Hello, Mark?" answer.

"Hello Vidya, so sorry to call you, but can you talk?" said Mark, and hearing him had an immediate effect on Vidya.

"Yes darling, of course. I am just out of the bath, what is wrong?" said Vidya, but now putting visions of her possibly naked body in Mark's head did not make things any easier for him.

"Nothing wrong really, well my relationship with my girlfriend is just about over, but that does not bother me," said Mark, still not explaining why he was calling.

"Sorry to hear that, but why are you phoning?" said Vidya who was touching her clit with the hand that was not holding the phone.

"Oh Vidya, I miss you so much, I want you so much, " said Mark who, apparently subconsciously, had taken his penis out of his trousers and was stroking it.

Basically, the conversation continued with them both saying how much they wanted and needed to be together and with them both masturbating as they talked. It soon became obvious to each of them what the other was doing on the other end of the phone and they both came at about the same time. They then both laughed hysterically at what they had just done but agreed that they had to get together somehow very soon.

Two days later, Vidya phoned Mark to say that she had a gap in her working calendar that meant that she could be free from a Friday evening until Monday evening the weekend after next, and was there any chance of Mark being free. He replied that the relevant Saturday and Sunday were fine and he could get away from work on the required Friday afternoon and take Monday as a holiday so he could meet her.

They were both elated at this, but then the question was where to meet because to meet in one or other's home town meant a lot of travelling for one of them so they decided to find a hotel somewhere just about equidistant from each of them. They decided on the geographical area to look at and then searched the internet for quality hotels and decided on one very impressive looking one.

Unlike their first meeting, they would not, nominally, be in separate rooms so Mark made the booking of a double room for three nights and they excitedly looked forward to meeting again in about eight days time.

Time passed quite quickly and they both spent a chunk of Friday afternoon driving to their meeting point, but both of them feeling more happy and excited with each passing mile. Vidya arrived before Mark, but a call to his in-car mobile confirmed that he was only about thirty minutes away and she sat on a bench on the lawn near the car park as she awaited his arrival.

Vidya was seated near enough to the car park to look up expectantly at every car that arrived, but when Mark did arrive, he actually saw Vidya before she saw him as he instantly got a glimpse of the sun shining on her silky black hair as he turned into the car park. Vidya did look up and her gorgeous face lit up in a smile as she saw her lover arrive. She stood up and Mark had hardly switched his engine off before he was out of his car and heading for her.

In such a salubrious setting it would not really be dignified to run the short distance between them, but Mark hurried towards Vidya and they threw their arms around each other as they met in a long and passionate kiss.

"You don't know how long that I have longed for this fucking moment, " Vidya said when they finally stopped kissing.
 

"Oh Vidya, I have been wanting to be with you again since the moment that we parted at the hotel," replied Mark.

"What do you say we book in and check out our room?" said Vidya with her brown eyes sparkling.

"That sounds like a great idea to me," laughed Mark before adding, "Can I help you with your luggage?"

His helping her with her luggage was what brought them together on their first meeting and Vidya laughed, "Aw, still the gentleman."

The previous time there were various items relating to the conference that Vidya was overseeing that had to be brought into the hotel, but this time Mark and Vidya got to the reception desk with their respective luggage for the weekend.

They got booked in, although the mature receptionist seemed to look down her nose a bit at the obvious age difference couple arriving for a double room. Vidya and Mark laughed about it as they awaited the lift, having refused the offer of a porter to take their luggage to their room.

They kept their hands off each other in the lift, but they arrived at their room knowing that that would not be the case once they were inside. In fact, they hardly got beyond the now closed door before they kissed every bit as passionately as they had in the car park, but this time Mark had his hands on Vidya's arse as she ground herself against his very prominent bulge.

Clothes were quite rapidly removed and they then kissed naked before Vidya gave Mark that smirk/smile that he found so exciting before bending herself over the chair that was at the dressing table and put her hands on the seat and looked straight ahead into the mirror. Mark was behind her and also looking into the mirror as he ran his erection up and down her arse crack before lining it up with her cunt and with a sharp thrust forward, entering her.

Mark laughed at the open-mouthed expression on Vidya's face as his cock entered her, but he then got down to some serious fucking and with Vidya moving backwards to meet his thrusts, they were soon slamming together and the chair was creaking. They were trying to keep their eyes locked on each other's via the mirror as they fucked.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," shouted Vidya as she came and Mark, a few thrusts later, groaned as he ejaculated hard and fast into her.

When they calmed a bit, but still in position, Vidya laughed, "We nearly broke the fucking chair."

"That fuck had been coming since we last saw each other," said Mark with his cock still inside Vidya.

"Yeah, it was long overdue," agreed Vidya.

They eventually straightened up and then had a shower. They unpacked their luggage and then got ready to go down for an evening meal. They had three nights and two and a bit days ahead of them, so there would be much more sex.

They ate and then had a couple of drinks in the bar. There was a band playing in the main ballroom in the hotel and they spent a little bit of time in there, having two or three smoochie dances. They had fucked on arrival at the hotel, but tonight they were going to make love.

They happily made their way back to their room and managed a brief kiss in the lift when they had it to themselves for one floor.

They took things very slowly and gradually undressed each other before, after trips to the bathroom, the naked couple climbed on the bed. They kissed and caressed before Mark mounted his lover and they slowly and gently moved together with his rigid cock in her very moist cunt and they made sensual love. They changed positions a few times but kept their movements deliberate and low-key before Vidya had a very satisfying orgasm and then Mark came inside her.

They slept well and in the morning, Vidya had Mark's cock in her mouth before she moved to lower her cunt onto his face and they then seemed to have a competition to see who could orally make the other one cum first. It was close, but Vidya's desperate sucking of Mark's cock as she came caused him to spunk in her mouth and the lovers had had a good start to the day.

 After breakfast, they wandered around town and did a bit of sightseeing during the day and had a light meal at lunchtime before going back to the hotel late afternoon. Mark announced that he was going to have a shower but was neither surprised nor disappointed when a naked Vidya joined him, yet again with that smirk/smile.

It took a bit of positioning, but they managed to fuck with Vidya with her arms around Mark's neck and legs around his waist but with Vidya being a tall and solidly built woman, it put a strain on Mark's back and he was thankful for the support that the side of the shower was giving to Vidya's back and also thankful that they both came quite quickly.

Saturday evening was similar to Friday's with an evening meal, a couple of drinks, a bit of dancing, and then back to the room, but this time Vidya took charge of the sex session. She had Mark naked and erect on his back before riding him but unlike the time that she rode him on their earlier time together, this time she was going to do it reverse cowgirl.

Mark looked at Vidya's lovely arse as she slowly lowered herself and guided his prick into her with her hand. She slowly slid all the way down and thereby taking all of his quite impressive cock into her before remaining motionless for a moment before moving herself up and down. Mark's eyes were on her buttocks as part of his penis appeared and then disappeared as the gorgeous woman travelled up and down its length.

Vidya was trying to control both Mark's and her own climaxes as she varied her speed and she occasionally smiled back over her shoulder at the concentrating face of her younger lover. Vidya was doing a great job of postponing their cumming and her riding went on for quite a while before she made the decision to speed things up.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

She shrieked with laughter as she suddenly started bouncing much faster and Mark was panting as he watched Vidya's arse rise and then crash down against his abdomen area. She was now bouncing very fast and Mark had started to ejaculate as Vidya panted, "Oh, oh, yes, yes," as she came.

There followed some kissing and cuddling and then another shower before they got some sleep.

Sunday morning saw quite a lengthy missionary position fuck and Mark was delighted to have Vidya on her third orgasm before he shot his spunk into her. That was two of their three nights gone and they were already starting to feel a bit sad about their inevitable parting at some point on Monday.

 

On Sunday they had a trip on the river and in the early evening, Vidya was on all fours on the bed as Mark gave her a quick fucking from behind before they had an after fuck shower and then dressed for the evening meal. They had a couple of after-dinner drinks and then went for a walk in the spacious hotel grounds. They went into a wooded area and noted some CCTV cameras, which were common in and around the hotel, but found a spot in which they could not see any cameras.

Whether they could be seen or not, Vidya decided that she was going to have some fun, so she dropped to her knees and removed Mark's penis from his trousers. With Mark looking desperately around as he searched for cameras that might be recording this, Vidya licked and sucked his cock and played with his balls until he could almost take no more.

"Oh fuck, I am going to cum in a moment," he said but only got Vidya's smile/smirk in response as she increased the speed of her sucking and also jerked his cock as he groaned and spat jet after jet of cum into her mouth. She took it all and swallowed and then licked her lips before putting Mark's cock back inside his trousers and doing up his zip.

"You know I will be expecting a fuck when we get back to the room don't you?" smiled Vidya as Mark wondered if he would be able to get hard again. Before they got back indoors he had made up his mind that he was going to eat Vidya's cunt which, if nothing else, would give him a longer recovery period.

By the time they got back to their room, Mark was already confident that he would be able to perform again, but he wanted to taste Vidya's wet cunt first. They took their time getting undressed for what would be their last night together until they did not know when but eventually they were naked and all ready to go again.

"I see that you are nice and hard again Mister Simpson," said Vidya as she lovingly stroked Mark's erection.

"I am and my cock will be in you soon enough, but first I am going to tongue your cunt," announced Mark.

"Oh, so masterful, " teased Vidya before her face lit up in the most beautiful smile.
 

Her words gave Mark an idea that he had not had with Vidya before, "Yes, I am so masterful that I am going to spank your big arse first," he said, surprising both himself and Vidya because he had only once before spanked a woman. Vidya had had a few spankings in her life but none for a long time.

"What makes you think that I will let you?" said Vidya, quite liking the idea of getting her arse spanked.

"I am going to sit down on this chair and you are going to put yourself over my lap," said Mark, moving the chair from the dressing table and sitting down. They both knew that if Vidya resisted, Mark would not force her, but she moved to stand by his side.

"I am more worried about you hurting me with that thing than with your hand, " she said, pointing at Mark's erection.

Mark moved his cock so that it was parallel with his thighs and held it there as Vidya put herself over his lap. He gently stroked her buttocks, fuck he loved her arse, but then started to spank her.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP  he started, but he did not intend to make it a very long spanking or a particularly hard one.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP  some more spanks from cheek to cheek and then a few harder and faster ones followed

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP Vidya was feeling it but not finding it unpleasant and in fact her cunt was very wet. When Mark finished the spanking with a series of even harder smacks SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP, she bucked and almost came.

Mark was now wanting to eat cunt and then fuck, so he said, "Get on the bed quick," so the stunned and sore-arsed Vidya scrambled off his lap and lay on the bed. She was expecting his cock in between her legs, but first, she got his head, and with her arousal from the spanking he did not have to tongue her long before she came, loudly.

That was the signal for Mark to insert his penis and he quickly changed position and slid his erection in Vidya's cunt yet again. The fucking was hard and fast and Vidya seemed to be having one long, continuous, orgasm before Mark spunked in her again.

A kiss and cuddle and then a shower took them to sleeping time with the intention of one more piece of sexual activity before breakfast.

They wanted what might be their last ever sex together to be more than a quickie and in the morning, Vidya was at the foot of the bed and with her hands behind her knees as Mark stood and very slowly and gently moved his erect cock in and out of her seemingly always wet cunt.

By keeping the pace slow, they just caused pleasurable sensations to each other without yet causing climaxes, but the rhythmical sliding in and out of her cunt by Mark's hard cock had now got Vidya very close. She finally went over the edge, "Oh, oh, mmmm, oh," she murmured, acknowledging her orgasm.

Mark went on for some time and an increase in pace had Vidya cumming again before he tensed and ejaculated into her, possibly for the last time.

They showered and dressed and then breakfasted before checking out of the hotel and loading their luggage in their cars. Their time together had gone all too quickly, but they did pack just about as much sex into it as it was physically possible to do.

They had another walk in the hotel grounds and went into the wooded area and rechecked that probably there were no cameras watching Vidya give Mark the blowjob the night before. Although there was not another blowjob, there was a lot of kissing and cuddling and even a few tears before it rapidly approached the time that they would both have to head for their respective homes with work for them both the next day.

Some more kissing at the cars and promises to stay in touch and hopes of meeting again someday before they entered their own vehicles and left the car park, sadly in different directions.

When a younger man had helped a mature lady with her luggage several weeks previously, it had sparked some fantastic sex and a lasting wanting and lusting between the two people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments