Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gentleman - Second Night

"Vidya and Mark have a second evening and night of hotel room sex."

24
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Vidya Chopra and Mark Simpson had exchanged mobile phone numbers after having a few hours of sex in Vidya's hotel room, having only met that morning when the thirty-two-year-old man helped the sixty-year-old woman with her luggage.

Vidya was at the hotel for two nights because she was overseeing a conference and Mark was there, also for two nights, because he had several business meetings in the area. The two had formed an instant attraction to each other and they had consummated the attraction on Vidya's bed and had every intention of consummating it some more on the second night.

Mark checked his mobile phone during a break between meetings and there was a text from Vidya, reading, 'So looking forward to getting your cock between my legs again.'

Mark replied, 'So looking forward to putting it there, see you later,' and then adjusted his stance to try to disguise the bulge that had started to appear in his trousers.

Their afternoons went well and Mark had another text from Vidya asking him to phone her when he was free so that they could fix a time to meet. Unlike the previous day, when Mark had already eaten, he wanted an evening meal. When he arrived back at the hotel, he phoned Vidya to see what her plans were.

"Hello baby, I have missed you," she said on seeing his name come up on the phone and answering it.

"I have missed you too, when can I see you?" asked Mark.

"Actually I am on my bed in just my bra and knickers now, are you busy?" replied Vidya.

"Not busy at the moment, but I soon will be, I am on my way," said an elated Mark.

Two minutes later he was tapping on the door to Vidya's room and she said from within, "Just push it, I have unlocked it,"

Mark pushed the door and entered and the beautiful mature Indian woman was on her bed in white bra and knickers, "Probably a good idea to lock it now," she said and Mark obliged before hastily removing his shoes and trousers.

"That looks nice," said Vidya with her beautiful brown eyes fixed on the large bulge in Mark's boxers and she opened her legs wider on the bed.

"So does where it is soon going to go," replied Mark as he looked at the damp mound in Vidya's knickers between her legs.

Mark took off his shirt and socks and slowly approached the bed, still wearing his boxers.

Mark climbed on top of Vidya and they snogged as their still clothed pubic areas rubbed together. Vidya then ran her hands down Mark's back and got them inside the back of his boxers and caressed his buttocks. They then rolled over and with Vidya on top, Mark undid her bra and her bare tits were mashing against his bare chest as they kissed some more.

Vidya then kissed down Mark's chest and stomach and his body tensed as it became clear where she was heading. She got her hands in the top of his boxers and he raised his arse off the bed so that she could drag them down and off. She then again had that smirk/smile on her face that he had fallen in love with the day before as her eyes locked on his erect cock.

"Oh fuck!" he breathed as her luscious lips took his penis into her mouth and he crossed his arms over his forehead as she started to lick and suck his rigid prick. Mark did not know if Vidya intended to suck him off but he had no doubt that she had the ability to do so if that was what she wanted. For the moment, he closed his eyes and let her pleasure him and his body again tensed when she licked a blob of precum off the end of his cock.

Vidya wanted that cock inside her so, after briefly massaging it between her tits, she removed her knickers before positioning herself so that Mark's penis was just touching her cunt lips. With her eyes on Mark's she very slowly took his cock into her as she slid, seemingly a centimetre at a time, down his thick penis.

Vidya's mouth was wide open but her eyes closed as she gradually took more and more inside her before with an, "Oh!" her arse hit his thighs and his cock was inside her to the maximum. She stayed with it that deep in as she flexed her cunt muscles and clenched her arse cheeks adding to the stimulation that her mouth had given to Mark's penis.

Vidya then started to slowly move up and down his meat as Mark caressed her tits and fingered her nipples. Vidya was totally in control as she varied the speed of her riding and she twisted from side to side as she teased Mark's cock and her own cunt.

Vidya kept taking Mark towards ejaculation before slowing and then speeding up again.

"Fuck, you are good," said Mark as Vidya started to increase her pace.

"Are you ready to cum in my wet cunt, big boy?" Vidya asked as her tits swayed and her face suggested that she was close to orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes, I am so close to spurting in you," replied Mark as Vidya's arse continued to slap against his thighs.

She was really riding hard now and she shouted, "Fuck, shit, oh fuck, fuck," as her white teeth flashed and her brown eyes rolled as she orgasmed. Mark could hold no longer and he groaned as his cock started spitting his cream into his lover's cunt.

They both seemed to be cumming forever but, at last, they had stopped and Vidya leaned forwards and they kissed as some of Mark's spunk started to dribble out of her cunt.

"Shit, that was hot," laughed a very happy Vidya and Mark agreed.

It was only early evening and neither of them had eaten much during the day so they showered in Vidya's room before Mark got dressed to go back to his room to change and leaving Vidya time to get ready for their evening meal.

The sixty-year-old Vidya had already shown Mark that she had the ability to look stunning whatever she was wearing, or not wearing, and she again looked incredible, this time in a green trouser suit. They were both on a high after their recent fuck and also because they knew that there would be more sex later.

They had their meal and then had a couple of drinks in the bar. It was the last night in the hotel for both of them although Vidya's conference continued in the morning and Mark had one more business meeting. In all probability, they would not see each other again after this night so they intended to make the most of it.

Mark had returned to his room after they had had sex the night before but they decided to spend the whole of this upcoming night in Vidya's room. They left the bar for the lift and, as they were the only occupants, Mark caressed Vidya's arse throughout the short journey to the second floor.

The meal had been quite substantial so they were not going to do anything too strenuous too soon, so they lay on the bed almost fully clothed just chatting and laughing. They were now both starting to feel horny and Vidya thought a good way to move things on was to offer Mark her still clothed arse, so she rolled onto her front.

Mark gazed at the pair of buttocks being advertised by the tight trousers before running his hands over them bringing an appreciative, "Mmmm," from Vidya. Mark continued to massage the woman's arse and he was now kneeling by her side with his penis rigid in his trousers.

Mark traced fingers up and down her arse crack and Vidya rocked gently on the bed as her excitement mounted. Next, Mark decided that she, and probably he, needed a bit less clothing so he gently tapped Vidya's arse and said, "Lift up."

Vidya raised her middle off the bed and Mark undid her trousers and then slowly dragged them down and off. He also decided that he too would be more comfortable without trousers so he removed his as well.

Mark looked at the sight before him, Vidya's quite thick legs leading up to her wonderful arse which was now exhibiting yellow knickers. She had changed from the white ones that she was wearing before their pre-dinner fuck. Mark's rock hard cock pushed his boxers out at the front but he was wanting to have more fun before they got back to fucking. Vidya had a body that was built for having fun with.

Mark also took off his shirt and socks leaving him in just his boxers whilst the woman on the bed still had a blouse plus her bra and knickers on. Mark started kissing Vidya's left calf muscle and then did the same with her right, he kissed behind her left knee and she squirmed on the bed, squirming a bit more when he kissed behind her right knee.

Vidya's cunt was bubbling. This man was sending her wild with his touch, she was loving it.

Mark then kissed the back of Vidya's right thigh and he put his left hand on her arse and started gently massaging it, "Oh fuck," the woman breathed softly. He then kissed the back of her left thigh and had his right hand on her buttocks. He then kissed the bit of her left buttock that was below the line of her knickers and he inserted a finger in her arse crack.

As Mark gently ran his finger up and down her arse crack, through her knickers, Vidya said, "Fuck, you are going to make me cum in my knickers doing that."

"I hope so," replied Mark who then added a bit more pressure to his arse crack teasing and ran his finger around Vidya's anus.

That was the trigger and she clenched her arse cheeks and her body tensed before she groaned, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," as her cum soaked her knickers. Mark kept his finger pressing on her arse hole until she had stopped convulsing through her orgasm and then he said, "I guess you just came in your knickers."

"Oh fuck yes, that was fucking sensational," panted Vidya.

RANYAH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RANYAH

Mark's boxers were wet with his precum but he still wanted to give this gorgeous woman some more pleasure before he put his penis in her. "I think we might as well take these off then, " he said as he dragged Vidya's cum drenched knickers down and off with her raising herself to allow it to happen.

Mark now looked at Vidya's magnificent backside and he kissed all over each buttock in tune before causing her to, "Oh!" as his tongue entered her arse crack. She had been in control when she rode him before their meal but now she was being taken to incredible heights by this man who was proving himself to be a very good lover.

Vidya's hands were grasping at the bedclothes as Mark tongued her arse crack and when he started rimming her she pushed her arse back into his face before shuddering into another orgasm, "Jesus, oh fuck, mmmm," she groaned.

Mark thought that now was probably a good time to get his cock into her and he removed his boxers and flipped her onto her back. Vidya was wild-eyed and had her legs spread and swinging in the air as she anticipated the arrival of Mark's erection in her wet and slippery gash.

Never has a penis entered a cunt smoother than the way that Mark slid into Vidya's and they rapidly got down to some hard and fast fucking with Vidya yelling expletives as the younger man gave her a good shafting. Mark had a girlfriend that he often serviced back in his home town but having sex with this hot woman was something else.

Vidya still had her blouse on but that was already soaked in sweat as they fucked on and on and she added to her tally of orgasms for the day before Mark felt himself about to shoot and he remained motionless as his semen spurted hard and fast into Vidya's pussy.

"Holy shit, that is all that I can say," laughed Vidya as Mark stroked her sweat-soaked hair and kissed her lips.

"You are wonderful to be with," said Mark who suddenly felt sad that he might never see this woman again after tonight.

"I have had many men give me a fucking but I don't think that anyone has managed to excite me as much as you," said Vidya, and she meant it.

"You are a woman that a man just needs to pleasure," said Mark.

"Ah, the gentleman again, " laughed Vidya.

Mark rolled off her and Vidya took off her sweat-drenched blouse and also her bra. They lay naked and cuddling, both delighted that they had met but disappointed because in all probability they would not be meeting again.

The close proximity to the other's naked body was again turning them both on and soon Mark was kissing the insides of Vidya's spread thighs before moving his face towards her glistening and hairy cunt. When Vidya had orally worked on Mark earlier she did not take him to ejaculation because she was wanting to still have a rigid penis to service her cunt but Mark had no reason not to take Vidya all the way with his lips and tongue.

He proceeded to have her squirming as he licked, sucked and kissed both inside and outside as he tasted and smelt the excitement of this very horny Indian woman. He played her clit and she held his head between her legs as he lapped at her cunt and she was close to crushing his head with her quite thick thighs as with a yell of, "Shit, oh, oh, oh fuck," she orgasmed again.

When she had finished cumming they kissed with passion and Vidya tasted what Mark had been tasting. His hard penis was then back inside her and this time they made long, slow and sensual love rather than the fucking that they had done earlier.

Mark slid his cock in and out of Vidya's cunt at a leisurely pace and the couple kissed and their hands gently stroked the other's body. Unlike some of their other activities where Vidya's orgasms had hit her like an express train, this time they approached slowly and even their arrivals were relatively gentle. Mark's ejaculation also did not appear out of the blue but when it arrived he again spat his cum into Vidya's warm cunt.

They set Vidya's alarm clock for six in the morning because Mark would need to go back to his own room prior to breakfast and his checking out of the hotel before his last business meeting in the town. Vidya's conference was not likely to last all morning but they both needed to get some sleep. They cuddled up with the hope and intention of having one more fuck in the morning but also both needing some sleep beforehand.

They both slept and it was actually the alarm clock that woke them and they sleepily looked at the faces of the lover beside them.

"Good morning, my sexy hunk," said Vidya as her hand got hold of Mark's currently semi-erect penis.

"Good morning, my beautiful, sexy lover, " replied Mark as he caressed Vidya's breasts and his cock hardened in her hand.

Vidya rolled onto her back and  Mark rolled on top as Vidya ran his penis around her rapidly dampening pussy before guiding him in. They did not really have the time for a long lovemaking session but they did have the time for a quick fuck and Mark was soon thrusting his hips and Vidya had her legs behind him as they drove hard towards sexual release.

"Mmm, mmm, yes, yes," panted Vidya as she started cumming and very soon thereafter, Mark started spunking in her. They stayed locked together in post fuck bliss for a while before they got out of bed and showered.

Neither of them wanted to acknowledge that this might be a 'forever' parting but their homes were a long way apart and their occupations did not really have them moving in the same circles.

"I am so glad that I met you, my gentleman," said the still naked Vidya as Mark started to dress to return to his own room.

"Oh Vidya, you have given me an unbelievable couple of nights, " replied Mark.

"You keep my phone number, just in case you are ever anywhere near my hometown," said Vidya.

"I will, and you call me if you ever venture near mine," said Mark.

They were both not far from tears but Mark was now fully dressed as they met for one more kiss. Vidya wrapped her arms around Mark's neck and he caressed her bare arse, something that he did not want to stop doing.

They both giggled as they felt Mark's penis once again hardening against Vidya's body.

"Oh Vidya, if I don't leave now I will never leave," said Mark as he took a step back and looked into her eyes.

"I know baby, I will always remember you, " said Vidya as she ran her hand over his bulge one more time.

They looked lovingly at each other for a bit longer and had one more brief kiss before Mark left her room. His cock was hard, as it had been for most of the time that he had been in the presence of this gorgeous woman.

Vidya showered and thought of masturbating but she did not. Mark hoped that his penis would soften but with thoughts of Vidya in his head it did not, so he had a quick wank. He thought that he would be having many more wanks whilst thinking about the woman that he had seen struggling with her luggage less than forty-eight hours previously.

They saw each other at breakfast but only smiled because they both thought that having further contact then would make parting again difficult. Mark checked out of the hotel and set off for his meeting reflecting on his time in the hotel and wondering if there was just a chance that he would see Vidya again.

Vidya too, a bit later, checked out before completing the conference and she too wondered if just maybe...

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments