Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Geek and the Mature BBW Photo-Fun

"Fun while photographing realestate"

9
1 Comment 1
24.8k Views 24.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My wife’s friend called again a week ago and asked if I could show her how to use her new digital camera and help her create a Real Estate brochure for a home she had just listed. The thought of maybe getting to see Dale naked again crossed my mind as I remembered our last encounter when I taught her how to use the computer and the MLS web sites. The meeting ended with some of the best sex I have ever had. I agreed and told her I had next Monday off we could work on it then. I dreamed about next Monday until the day came. I brought my digital camera and met Dale at her Office and we left together to photograph the home. The house was a large five-bedroom center hall colonial; it was a corporate resale the owners had already moved to Texas. A professional staging company had been brought in to help sell the place & had staged the house with magnificent furniture. I showed Dale how to use her new digital camera and how to take pictures of the rooms to show them off the best. While we were upstairs in the master suite Dale said she had to use the bathroom and ask me to take some picture of the master suite. Dale came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and asked me if I had taken a picture of the view, I said what view and that’s when she lifted her dress and showed me her large damp pussy. I immediately focused the camera on her and started taking pictures as she started removing everything else. She slowly removed her blouse and reveled her massive tits barely contained in her light purple bra. She removed each massive breast one at a time as I continued photographing her alluring body. After she had finished removing everything and was standing in front of me naked I snapped a few close-up shots of her huge breasts and damp pussy. She laid down on the big king size bed and asked if I would eat her pussy as I had done previously, she did not have to ask twice. I quickly undressed and knelt on the floor by the side of the bed and took her legs and rested them over my shoulder so I could get a full view of her know wet pussy. I ran my tongue along the inside of her leg until I reached her pussy then I started sucking wildly until she had her first orgasm which flooded my face. After that she asked me to fuck her hard and fast which I was happy to do. I rolled her over on her stomach and asked her to lie on top of a few pillows so her ass was raised and I had a great few of her very wet pussy. I slipped my rock hard monster in her sloppy wet pussy. As I was going at it hard and fast we heard the doorbell ring. I said oh shit another agents here to show the house. Dale just laughed and said it was Shawna the cute heavy set receptionist from the office she had told her about our first encounter and Shawna was very interested and Dale had suggested she come over and had told her the plan she had to get me again.

kandyummy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kandyummy

Shawna was about 50 she looked like she weighed about 225 with what looked like a size 40D breast. Dale was about 5’6 while Shawna was only about 5’2”. Dale started to quickly undress Shawna but I asked her to slow down so I could get some great photos she agreed and slowly removed her peasant dress and started to reveal each breast one at a time so I could get some great pictures. After she was undressed I got some pictures of the two of them exploring each other’s bodies Shawna was having a great time licking Dales wet pussy. After about five minutes of this I had to join the pair on the bed as I couldn’t let them both have all the fun. I asked Shawna if she would sit on my face as I lay on the bed and asked Dale to sit on my monster which she was happy to do as we had not finished what we hard started earlier. As Dale was sliding herself down on my tool she decided to start turning herself around on top of me. The feeling was just unbelievable here I was with my face in Shawna’s pussy enjoying that while Dale was spinning herself around my dick the felling was fantastic I was having a difficult time concentrating on Shawna’s magnificent pussy. After about three minutes of Dale spinning I was ready to explode and I pushed my dick hard into Dales pussy as I pumped my load deep into her pussy. I was wiped out by this point so the three of us just lay there for about ten minutes but Shawna wanted more she said she hadn’t gotten her pussy satisfied so I agreed to suck her again I got her to lay on the bed as Dale had done earlier and I proceeded to suck her pussy until she had an explosive orgasm. After that we all lay on the bed until Dale suggested we check out the bathroom suite and the multi-head shower with room for several people. We adjourned to the bath and I got a chance to lather up both women’s massive breast and they both took turns sucking my dick until I had another orgasm. After dressing Dale suggested we do this again some day she did ask Shawna to remove she linens from the bed and she would take them home and clean them and come back and make the bed tomorrow. She asked me if I would join her but I told her I had to work the next day but maybe we could do this again another day she said that sounded great Shawna said she would be happy to join us and I said that sounded great and looked forward to it. I told them both I would create a picture CD from the digital photos I had taken. I was looking forward to working on that project.

Published 
Written by Geekman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments