Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Frozen Food Aisle

"Strangers meet in the frozen food aisle in a supermarket and end up in bed"

25
10 Comments 10
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

When Michael Brogan entered the frozen food aisle in his local supermarket the first thing that caught his eye was those buttocks. The buttocks were in tight green trousers and they belonged to a female bending over to reach an item in a compartment and from the angle that Michael was viewing he could see the rounded contours of both cheeks. As the woman straightened up it was clear that she was a mature woman, possibly very mature, and seemingly from the Indian sub-continent.

As with a majority of Indian women, in Michael's opinion anyway, she was very attractive and a slight smile crossed her face as her eyes met his. Michael must have been open-mouthed from the twin visions of the woman's backside and her face and he remained transfixed as she walked away from him, her big backside swaying.

Michael was so engrossed that he initially walked past the item that he had entered this aisle to purchase but he backtracked and put it in his basket. Two aisles further down he again came across this woman and again she gave him a little smile before she continued around the supermarket with her trolley.

With the thoughts of this woman in his head and a slight stiffening in his trousers Michael, who did not have many items in his basket, reached the till and was paying for his goods when this gorgeous woman arrived behind him with her trolley.

"Hello again," she said with a smile and even her voice seemed to Michael to ooze sex appeal.

"Oh hello," replied Michael slightly nervously.

The cashier was trying to give Michael his change and his receipt but he was still looking at 'his' Indian lady who, with yet another smile, indicated to him with a nod of her head that his till transaction was complete.

Michael moved away but hung around as the woman got her items rung through the till and paid for them.

Michael Brogan was a man in his mid-fifties and although technically married he and his wife had separated some fifteen months previously. He lived alone and had no steady girlfriend although he used a dating site from time to time. Although two of those dates ended up in a bed there were no follow-up dates in either case.

As the woman approached with her trolley full of purchases he blurted out, "Can I buy you a coffee?"

Again that smile before she replied, "That would be nice but I had really better get these frozen things home, perhaps we could meet later?"

With those words, Michael did not know what jumped the most, his heart or his penis but he managed to answer, "Yes, yes that would be lovely."

They arranged to meet in a cafe in town in one hour's time and Michael felt elated although he knew nothing about her apart from her attractiveness, not even her name.

Her name was actually Chavvi Prada and she was aged almost sixty, she was divorced and she did not at the moment have a man in her life.

Michael went home, showered, changed, and was at the cafe a good ten minutes before the arranged time. He was both nervous and excited and when the vision from the supermarket entered the cafe he stood up and beckoned her over.

She held out her hand for Michael to shake and she said, "My name is Chavvi, pleased to meet you."

"Michael, pleased to meet you too," replied her 'date' who noted that she appeared to have changed her top but apparently still had on those tight green trousers, much to his delight.

They sat down and when the waitress came over and after he had checked with Chavvi, Michael ordered the coffees.

They chatted for a while and seemed to be getting on very well and the woman kept flashing that gorgeous white-toothed smile and Michael hoped that he did not cum in his pants. They established that neither of them had anyone serious in their lives at the moment.

They sipped their drinks and Chavvi asked, "So do you often offer to buy strangers a coffee?"

"Only if they look as good as you," replied Michael who then wondered if he should have said that.

"Well thank you, was it my face or my bottom that attracted you?" replied Chavvi mischievously causing Michael to splutter over his coffee.

Michael was embarrassed and did not respond but Chavvi calmed him by saying, "It is okay, I saw you looking at my arse out of the corner of my eye, why do you think I smiled at you?"

Michael's cock was almost rigid in his trousers and he hoped that he did not have to stand up before it softened a bit but he did manage to reply, "Well it does look to be a very nice bottom," although saying that did not make the pressure inside his trousers subside.

"A bit big I think but men and some women seem to like it," was the reply from Chavvi.

Michael was thinking that he must be having a dream and he would wake up soon because here he was discussing a beautiful woman's backside and he had only met her less than two hours previously.

Any chance of Michael's erection softening any time soon was gone when Chavvi leaned forwards and almost whispered, "I assume that you are thinking the same as me."

"That depends on what you are thinking," replied the very aroused Michael.

"I am thinking that I could do with a good fucking and I was hoping that you would oblige," said Chavvi looking into Michael's eyes.

It was a good job that Michael was not drinking his coffee then otherwise he would have spat it all over the cafe but he managed to say, "I was thinking much the same."

"We will go to my house," said Chavvi as she got up from her chair and Michael hurriedly left far more than the price of the two coffees before also getting up and seeing a smirk from Chavvi as her eyes went to his crotch.

He hoped that no other customers or staff noticed his problem as he moved, rather uncomfortably, out of the cafe.

He was then able to confirm that Chavvi was indeed wearing the same arse hugging trousers as he followed her outside.

"Did you come by car?" she asked and when he replied in the affirmative she said, "So did I, will you follow me home?"

He thought to himself that he would follow those buttocks anywhere but he confirmed that he would although she told him her address in case they got separated.

They parked up at Chavvi's house and Michael followed her indoors. She put her arms around his neck and pushed her crotch against his as they kissed and rubbed their pubic areas together taking their mutual excitement towards fever pitch. Michael so far had only got his hands as far as Chavvi's lower back but she broke the kiss to say, "Don't be shy, you can touch my arse."

He did not need a second invitation and he was soon pawing and kneading her buttocks as they swapped tongues.

"I need that fucking, let's get to bed," she breathed.

They scrambled up the stairs and into her bedroom and Chavvi's top and bra were rapidly removed to reveal her large tits and she had Michael's trousers and underpants down and his erect cock in her hand. Michael got her trousers and knickers part of the way down her legs and she completed their removal making her naked.

By now Michael had got his trousers and pants off and he hastily removed his shirt as he looked at the naked beauty on her bed on her back, her legs wide apart and her hair surrounded vagina just begging to be entered. Chavvi dragged Michael on top of her and guided his cock into her wet cunt causing them both to gasp with pleasure

"Fuck me Michael, fuck me hard," she said as they started to rock together.

Michael started to slide in and out of her and they tried to keep kissing as their fucking picked up the pace.
 

lunaevaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lunaevaa

"Talk dirty, call me names," she panted as her cunt took the fucking that it desired.

"You fucking slut, you horny bitch," grunted Michael.

"Yes, yes I am a slut, fuck me harder," she pleaded.

Michael was ramming her as hard as he could as he emphasised each thrust with words, "You slut, picking up a stranger for fucking."

"Oh fuck yes, this is so fucking good," Chavvi almost shouted as she felt her orgasm getting close.

Michael knew that this unexpected fuck would have him ejaculating soon as their bodies slapped together and the bed creaked.
 

"Fuck, shit, shit," she cried out as she came and that took Michael so close.
 

"Oh God Chavvi I am going to spunk," he spluttered.

"Yes, yes spunk in me, fill this slut with your cum," she wailed and with a groan, Michael spurted into her.

They kissed with passion as their climaxes subsided and their bodies relaxed a bit and, after his penis had softened and slipped out of her, Michael rolled off Chavvi's body. They lay side by side kissing gently and giggling.

"Surprising what you find in the frozen food aisle," laughed Michael.

"Yes and although it was my arse that attracted you you have not really seen it yet have you?" said Chavvi rolling onto her front so that Michael could see her bare buttocks.

Michael ran his hands over the gorgeous mounds and then started kissing them and as he kissed more and more Chavvi said, "Mmm, I love having my arse played with."

Michael saw no reason to stop and he was now gently biting her cheeks and fingering her arse crack and he found, to his surprise and delight, that his cock was starting to stiffen again. Chavvi was squirming in pleasure and purring encouragement as he licked her arse crack and Michael was thrilled that it appeared that he would soon be able to give her a second fucking.

Chavvi, as yet, was unaware that Michael was again hard but he indicated to her that he was by rolling on top of her and letting his erection brush her backside.

"Fuck, are you horny again?" she asked in delight.

"Seems like it, are you?" replied Michael.

"Shit yes, stick it in me again, fuck me from behind," she said adjusting her position.

Michael got his body poised behind this beautiful Indian woman who had her big arse in the air and her wet cunt needing servicing.

He got the tip of his cock to her entrance and with a forward movement by him and a backward movement by her his prick was again inside her. Michael did not know how long he would last but he wanted to make it pleasurable for both of them and his hard and fast thrusts had Chavvi cumming again and then again before he again sent white fluid into her body.

They lay together getting their breath back and Michael was hoping that this was just not a one-off or indeed twice off fuck like his other relatively recent sexual experiences had been. Chavvi asked him if he wanted to stay the night but he had to decline, partly because he had to work the next day and secondly because he was not sure whether he would be able to perform for a third time in a comparatively short time.

They did exchange phone numbers and they both very much wanted to continue a relationship that had started in the frozen food aisle.
 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments