Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Former Babysitter II

"The story continues from Laura's (Jakob's wife's) POV"

36
8 Comments 8
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"I thank cbears52 for editing. Please read part one of the story first."

Laura opened the front door and called out, “I'm home, Honey. My parents have taken the kids. Where is my big boy?”

There was a silence and she could feel her pussy tingling. The whole drive back home from the church, she had thought about Jakob's hard cock poking her when he hugged her this morning.

She had gotten horny and wet and had eventually had to remove her soaked-through panties. Now she stood in the hallway going commando under her skirt.

There was the sound of muffled voices above and Jakob appeared at the top of the stairs looking flushed, and the shirt he had on was inside out. "Hey, Honey,” he said, “How was the service?”

“Fine. Who else is upstairs?”

“Oh, that is Claudia. She slept a bit more and now is taking a shower before I take her home.”

“But I thought you were going to do that earlier?”

“Yes, I was but she said she needed some extra rest.”

That didn't really make sense to Laura but she decided not to press the issue, but instead go to their room and change into something comfy. Though she was still aroused she figured she could wait a bit until Claudia was out of the house. She rushed up to the bedroom. As soon as she entered, she realised the room's distinct, pungent smell: the room reeked of sex. She stood there in shock and disbelief. Suddenly her knees became weak and she staggered to the bed and sat down.

Immediately she jumped up again as she had sat down on a wet patch of sheets. She lowered her nose to the wet area and the smell of young, sweet pussy juice wafted through her nose. It all fell into place. Her husband's flushed appearance, his haphazardly donned clothes, Claudia's stay and her rushing off to the shower as soon as Laura had entered the house. Her husband and the nubile vixen had had sex and in the marital bed while she sat in church. They had fucked while she was away, suspecting nothing at all.

To her utter embarrassment, Laura noticed that even though she felt betrayed and angry, her body was responding to the smells and her thoughts. Unwanted images of her husband pumping his cock into Claudia’s wet pussy, she, arching her back, Claudia on her knees getting her mouth stuffed with hard cock - all came to her mind. Her nipples hardened painfully, her heart rate increased and her pussy went from wet to soaking and very hot. She felt the juice trickling down her legs.

Slowly and almost against her will, her hand went under the hem of her skirt and she touched her aching pussy. She glanced around the room and found further evidence of her husband's betrayal. There in the corner lay small, black panties which sure as hell didn't belong to her.

Then the door flew open and Claudia walked in wrapped only in a white bath towel. They stared at each other in complete silence. Then Laura asked in a low voice, which surprised herself as she felt more like screaming, “How was it, you fucking bitch?”

Claudia blushed and looked down, “It was great and humiliating. I'm sorry, I'm so sor-”

“Shut up! Don't you dare say another word. He helped you and you seduced him. Get out of my sight, bitch. Get out of this house, now.” Laura demanded.

“I tried to tease him, to seduce him yesterday and again this morning, when he managed to escape the first time. Today I thought I would seduce him, to get him to hold me and make love to me, but after a passionate kiss he changed and he took charge. The passion was gone and pure sexual tension and his power was there. He gave me orders and made me his slut, his willing fuck-toy.” Claudia looked embarrassed as well as very vulnerable.

“I know my husband likes it rough sometimes. What did he do? Pull your hair, choke you, slap your ass?” Laura inquired in a strange voice somewhere between curiosity and contempt.

“No, none of that. He told me I was his fuck-toy and made me refer to my pussy as my cunt. He teased me until I became crazy with need, but still he denied me my orgasm until he had me begging him to fuck me. I felt used for his pleasure as it aroused me against my will until I came harder than ever before. I'm a strong, independent woman but he had me act like a submissive, wanton slut craving to please him, to serve him."

Laura smirked; so Jakob had taken control and fucked her. She should have known that he couldn't have stayed away from a young woman with the bulge in his pants she felt this morning. She knew about her husband’s dominant side and he had really been low-key with this naive novice. She wondered if she could use this knowledge and expand Claudia's submissive side. She didn't like the whole Dom/sub stuff done with her, but if she could make Claudia take this part, Jakob could satisfy his cravings that Laura didn't want to satisfy. And Laura and Jakob could make love the passionate, intimate way she preferred. Everybody would be happier.

“Do you want to be used again, bitch?”

“Maybe, yes, I don't know.”

“Well, you have a few days to think about it. Leave now and call me on Friday with your decision. Now leave, I have to deal with my husband.”

Laura waited until she heard the front door close and was sure Claudia left the house before she got up and went downstairs. When she stepped into the kitchen, Jakob was sitting at the table drinking another cup of coffee and doing yesterday's puzzle. Laura watched him. 'How can he act so nonchalantly like nothing has happened, like he didn't cheat on me and fuck that bitch of a babysitter?’ she thought to herself, trying to contain the bitter tears which threatened to well up in her eyes.

“Why?” she snarled at him.

He jumped, looked up, shock registered in his eyes, then understanding, and with no little satisfaction, Laura noticed him paling and casting his eyes to the floor, not being able to hold her gaze. An uncomfortable silence stretched between them. When it became unbearable, Laura repeated her question in a quieter voice.

“I don't know,” said Jakob. “It all happened so fast. Yesterday she kissed me out of the blue and hugged me tightly. I ran away, but I was so horny and you wouldn't wake up. Unfortunately, I have been horny ever since and then when you left in the morning, I found her naked, and willing, in our bed and my dick started to do all the thinking. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry to have been weak and given in to the scheme of this temptress. Please, Darling, forgive me. I promise it will never happen again.”

“So, it was just sex, no feeling, no love or anything like it, just your dick doing the thinking and your balls aching? Or has it been because she has a young fit body with taut unblemished skin, with pert boobs which still defy gravity and a tight pussy? Did you need a change from me because I'm getting older and my body isn't as firm as it has once been, or my pussy is not as tight after I have given birth twice?” Laura asked.

She watched her husband intently, waiting for answers, but he didn't say anything for a moment. He stood absolutely still and then he moved to her, taking her in his arms, and kissed her like he hadn't kissed her for far too long. At first, she wanted to fight him but the kiss overwhelmed her. It was a kiss full of love and passion as well as intensity and longing. Laura felt as if only she and Jakob existed as the kiss expanded and their tongues danced with each other and their hands roamed the other’s body. After what felt like an eternity, they broke apart with both gasping for breath.

“That is what didn't happen with her, that is only with you, Darling,” Jakob said in a quiet voice.

Laura believed him as she felt a tingling sensation all over her body and her pussy was wet again and screamed out to be touched. “Make love to me,” Laura demanded. Her pussy was calling out for his dick and she wanted to reclaim her husband, making him forget that bitch that he had given into.

She noticed a flicker of uncertainty in Jakob's eyes, as if he wasn't sure if she was fooling him or not. Laura decided to make her intentions absolutely clear and dropped her skirt to the floor. She saw how Jakob's eyes immediately locked on her glistening pussy. She saw a bulge forming in his trousers, and the knowledge that he reacted in this way to her made her feel sexy and confident. She crooked her fingers, indicating for Jakob to follow her as she walked to the living room and shed her shirt and bra as she went and then lay down naked on the couch.

Jakob had followed her and shed his clothes in record time. She sighed when she felt his weight pressing her into the couch. For a moment they just lay on top of each other, enjoying the sensation of their bodies touching. Laura looked into Jakob's deep blue eyes and saw love and longing in them. She felt him sliding down her body and starting to shower her with kisses while his hands stroked her lightly all over. She thought she was going to melt while she begged him to touch her pussy, which he maddeningly had avoided so far. After a while she felt two fingers touching her labia and entering her ever so slowly; she let out a moan, not able to contain her lust any longer.

Laura concentrated on the two fingers fucking her faster and faster and to her utter amazement, she began to squirt. She knew she was a squirter but it didn't happen often and it had never happened so quickly, but now her teased pussy wouldn't stop gushing while her husband's fingers were hitting all the right spots.

After her breathing had slowed and she regained her composure, she looked at Jakob, who had gotten up and now lowered his pants and stroked his cock lightly, looking at her with glazed eyes. Then he came to her and presented her with his hard cock, which she eagerly took in her mouth. She could taste the remains of Claudia's pussy on him. She cleaned his cock and sucked him deep until she took him down her throat; she had always been proud about her ability to deep throat a hard cock. When she felt his cock growing and twitching, she knew he was close.

She let his cock slip out of her mouth and indicated to Jakob to fuck her pussy. He got on the couch, lined his cock up with her slit and pushed into her wetness. They didn't utter a single word but conveyed their love through touching and looking into each other's eyes, their bodies blending into one, until the blissful crescendo.

Laura squirted again when she came and Jakob filled her with more cum than she ever remembered him giving her.

Afterwards they cuddled and kissed, basking in the afterglow of their passionate love-making.

*

On Friday Laura called Claudia, to get her decision.

“Claudia here.”

“Bitch, this is Laura and I'm calling because I want to know whether you want to be Jakob's fuck-toy one more time.” A short silence followed, then came Claudia's timid voice.

“Yes, I want to be fucked like he fucked me. My boyfriend is so vanilla and I need to be fucked hard again.”

Laura smiled to herself; she had been certain that Claudia would want to be with Jakob again. “Okay,” said Laura. “A few things, next Sunday, in nine days, is Jakob's birthday and you are going to be his gift and I need you to prepare for it. First, you will go buy an anal plug and wear it at least a couple of hours a day to train your ass for the fucking it will receive. Secondly, you are not allowed to cum until then, so no masturbating and don’t even touch your pussy. One last thing, be ready to eat my pussy then as well.”

“But what if my boyfriend wants sex?”

“Suck him off, let him fuck your throat, fuck your ass. Most young men normally don't care how they cum as long as they cum. See you next Friday and remember, no touching your pussy and no orgasms."

Claudia sat there in shock. Her pussy juice had soaked through her pants during the call and she wanted nothing more than to fetch her vibrator and bury it in her pussy, but she didn’t. It was going to be a difficult time till she became a fuck-toy for that strange couple.

KarlaRati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaRati

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TJP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments