Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fire Within

"It's always good to help out a neighbor"

14
9 Comments 9
19.8k Views 19.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
I know hot. The fiery passion that consumed me the first time I kissed my wife has continued to burn for thirty years. Like any marriage, we have had our ups and downs, but I need only think of her to remember that passion. I love my wife.

I know cold. It has been almost a year since my wife was kicked in the abdomen by a horse, and it has been a long recovery for her. We went from actively enjoying sex whenever we wanted to a year of near celibacy. I live with a cold fear that I will do something stupid. We still have passion, but I still live with fear, and it chills me.

There is cold, and then there is cold. We live in southern Wisconsin, and sometimes the winter temperatures drop below zero Fahrenheit. This day started out at zero, and dropped all day long. That cold doesn't bother me too much, so I followed my normal routine of work and then a workout at the gym. After dinner, we watched a little television, and then my wife excused herself to bed.

There is hot, and then there is hot. What better way to end a long day than a soak in our hot tub? When my wife joins me, she likes the temperature at 104°F, but I can't take that heat for very long. I prefer 101°F and a long twenty five minute soak. Three degrees does not sound like very much, but sometimes those little details make a lot of difference.

Our hot tub is in our semi-attached garage. On the minus side, on days like this, it is a very cold trip to get to the hot tub. On the plus side, we get to enjoy naked adult hot-tubbing. On this night, I followed my normal routine.

I kicked off my shoes in the mudroom, then braved the below zero temperatures in my regular clothes. I had the lights on long enough to pull back the cover and light a candle. Then I turned off the lights, and stripped out of my clothes. I only had to nakedly endure the cold for a minute or so before I slipped into the steaming water.

The powerful jets quickly relaxed away the aches of a long day and a strenuous work out. Then my mind started to wander, and as it usually does, I started to build a fantasy. I quickly became erect, and I teased myself with gentle strokes beneath the waves. Soaking time was just for fantasy. I might or might not choose to finish later before going to bed.

Suddenly, the door from the house opened and closed. I smiled as I sat up to welcome my wife into the water. Imagine my surprise when I realized that it was my young neighbor standing there. I believe she was as shocked as I was as she stood nearly naked by the steps. Although there was not a lot of light from the candle, I could see that she was merely holding a towel in front of her body.

"Uh, hi," I said.

"Your wife said I could use the hot tub anytime," she said speaking way too quickly. "I slipped on the ice today, and all the lights were off and I thought I would sneak in and no one would notice."

I noticed that she was already starting to shiver in the extreme cold.

"You should either get in or go before you freeze to death," I suggested. "You know I have to behave, and I promise I will."

She considered for half a second before she commanded, "Close your eyes."

I smiled in the dim light, and said, "Okay," as I put my hands over my eyes.

She considered for another half second, and then I heard the sound of her hanging the towel on the coat rack we keep next to the tub for just that purpose. The water level rose a bit as she slipped into the tub.

"You can look now," she said.

I let my hands down. She had slipped into the corner seat opposite of mine and was neck deep in the water, so there was nothing to actually see. My mind had no problems imagining the details. She was half my age, and I have never even considered fantasizing about her. Last summer, I saw her in comfortable jeans and a tight shirt, but I didn't pay much attention. My mind was imagining the curves of her shapely ass and the fullness of her breasts. My cock was as hard as ever, and I swallowed audibly.

"So, welcome to our hot tub," I said.

"Thank you," she said in a laughing tone. "Actually, this is my third time. I was helping your wife with some stuff a couple weeks ago, and she offered then."

That sort of explains why she came naked from the house as well. My wife prefers to get undressed in the warmer mud room, and then quickly throw the cover open and get into the water. She would have suggested that our neighbor do the same thing.

"I'm sure she told you the little bit of maintenance you have to do with the chemicals, so you are welcome any time. And thank you for helping her out. Things have been rough for her."

"As long as I'm not bothering you," she said.

"You are definitely not bothering me," I said with a laugh.

She smirked at something in the way I said it. "I'm not disturbing anything, am I?" she asked coyly.

"Nothing that can't wait,” I answered back. I suddenly realized that I was flirting. I tried to reel in my dirty mind and raging cock. The path they were leaning toward would lead to madness. The cold fear of letting my wife down almost helped.

There was something I didn't recognize in her voice when she asked, "Were you masturbating?" I didn't answer right away because my mind was trying to identify her tone. Was it fear? Loss?

It was still there when she said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. It was dark in here and it kind of looked like you were, but it was wrong of me to ask."

I almost think her tone had pain in it. I was moved to answer, "It's okay. Actually, I kind of was, but like I said, it will wait."

She gasped in surprise at my answer. An uncomfortable silence lingered between us. The tone was still there as she stammered, "What about now. Are you still hard?" Almost immediately, she added, "Oh my god, don't answer that!"

Without thinking, I did answer. "There is a beautiful young woman naked in my hot tub with me. You have to know that I am hard as hell."

I must have crossed the line. I mean, I know I crossed the line by even allowing the conversation to happen. She sat quietly for a long time, and I was content enough to let it lie.

When she finally spoke, the pain in her voice wrung my heart. "You've met my boyfriend, right? Things are rough between us lately. He fell off a scaffold at work this summer and he has nerve damage. He is scheduled for surgery in March. Right now, he can't get fully hard, and there is a chance the surgery will make things worse."

I've met the guy. He kind of seems like a jerk to me, but I wouldn't wish that kind of an injury and decision on anyone. I felt bad for her as well, but I had no idea of what to say to her.

Into the silence that followed, she said, "I never thought I would be obsessed with anything. I have been obsessed now for months. Every guy I meet, I can't stop from imagining what his cock looks like when it gets hard. I can't stop from wondering what his hard cock would feel like."

There was something I was supposed to be remembering.

HugeCockTiffanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockTiffanyTS

Something that I needed to cool the heat of lust that was burning in my loins. I had no problem imagining her touching my cock. I had no problem imagining her enjoying its hardness.

"We can't have sex," she said quietly. "Please, let me hold it. Let me touch you."

"We won't have sex," I repeated her words. "Yes."

We were soaking in water over one hundred degrees. I swear I felt the heat radiating off of her body as she slid over next to me. Her eyes were burning as she stared into my face in the dim candlelight. Her eyes begged me not to turn her away. Her hands were burning as they wrapped around my hardness and I gasped in a deep gulp of frigid air.

She drew a deep breath as her body trembled in reaction to her touch. She traced her fingers up and down the shaft, feeling the absolute hardness as she mapped the veins and ridges with her fingertips.

Her eyes continued to implore my indulgence as she stroked the shaft. She looked like she was going to break into tears at any moment.

"We can't have sex," she repeated, on the edge of tears. When I didn't say anything, she said, "I need to feel this inside of me. We won't move, I will just hold you there. It won't be sex."

The lust I felt could find no flaw in her plan, and I slowly nodded for her to do it.

She blinked actual tears as she floated up to straddle my body. She was blinking away a lot of tears as her eyes begged me not to stop her. Her hand did not let go of my shaft until she had lined up the head to guide me inside. She slid easily down onto my shaft. She was tight as hell and scalding hot as she settled around my shaft. She started to sob and she dropped her head to my shoulder.

Cold was no longer part of my life. Hot and wet and hard were all that I knew. Her hot wet tears dripped on my shoulder. The hard wet nipples on her full breasts were pressed into my chest. Her hot wet folds pulsed around my shaft, even though neither of us moved. Only my awareness of her sadness and tears kept me from swelling up and exploding inside her. I slid my hand up to caress her neck and comfort her.

An interesting thing happens with you sit in a hot tub when the outside temperature is below zero. Steam pours off the surface of the water and the room is filled with a permanent cloud. Steam pours off of your skin if you lift up out of the water. The water in the air tends to condense on your hair and it cools as it drips to the ends away from your skin. Little pearls of ice form in your hair.

My hand slid into her hair at the base of her neck and it knocked a dozen ice pearls loose. They fell onto the heated and steaming skin of her back, startling her with their pins of cold. She sat up abruptly, thrusting her hips forward and down. A wholly different tone filled the air as she cried out. The ice slid down her back and she tried to shake her hips to dislodge them. She gasped at the pleasure she was causing both of us. Her eyes jumped to mine and they were begging for an entirely different need.

A naughty smile crept to my lips and I twisted my hand in her hair. More ice pearls fell to her hot skin. She gasped and danced her hips to shake the ice off. I pulled a wave of hot water up to meet the sliding ice and thrust forward with my hips.

She arched back into the wave of water and rolled her hips over mine. Our eyes were locked together in lust as we started thrusting and rocking. We were making waves nearly as much as the jets were when she cried out and started to cum. I continued to thrust into her as her orgasm peaked and ebbed. We were still staring into each others' eyes as we slowed to its end.

"Well," I stated without shame.

"I need to feel your heat inside me," she demanded without remorse.

I smiled and lifted her to her feet. She pouted as I slid out, but she moaned happily as I turned her and pushed her hands to the edge of the tub. She smiled hungrily back at me as she bent at the waist with her ass raised. I stepped behind her and teased the head of my cock up and down over her clit.

"Fill me!" she demanded.

I lined up and pressed inside her and she exclaimed her delight. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting hard. She flexed her knees to meet my thrusts and she started babbling happily about how good she felt. As we found our rhythm, I slid my hands up and filled them with her hanging breasts. Steam was pouring off our bodies as I grasped her breasts and pinched her nipples.

She cried out so loudly that I am pretty sure we woke the entire neighborhood. She dropped her head and used the edge of the tub to push back as hard as she could to meet my thrusts. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and she cried out again. That was all I needed and I erupted inside her.

My hands slid to grasp her hips as I pulled her back and held her tight against me. My cock continued to lurch inside of her, and she started to giggle in pleasure. She reached between her legs and pressed her fingers into the base of my pulsing cock. Her pussy quivered in response to my pulsing, and she teased her fingers along the edges of both of our pleasures. She was laughing with joy the whole time.

My cock slowly deflated, and I held her hips back against me until I popped out of her. She turned into my arms and we dropped out of the cold air and back into the hot water. Her body was still trembling with reaction and she slid onto my lap with her face buried in my neck. I held her until the trembling stopped, and then held her for a while longer.

About the same time, we both said, "It's getting too hot in here," and we laughed.

It always amazes me how your body holds the heat from the hot tub, even in the bitter cold. We were able to climb out and towel off without ever noticing the cold. She watched as I put my towel aside and walked around naked as I tended the tub and pulled the cover up into place. I gathered up my clothes and the towel and blew out the candle. We walked together to the mud room to dry off again and get dressed.

As we stepped into the mud room, we both noticed a lit candle on the window sill at the same time.

She had an odd smile as she blew it out. She saw me notice the smile and she suddenly froze as if I had caught her doing something naughty.

"I was supposed to hide that," she blurted out, and then blushed as if she had just made things worse for herself. I waited for her to dig herself in deeper.

She smiled and shook her head. "Listen," she said. "You can't tell her that you saw her signal or she may not invite me back again."

She stepped up close to me and pulled my naked body next to hers. She said, "I really want her to invite me back again," and then she lightly kissed me for the first time.

Deep inside me, there was an ember of passion that had been at risk of losing its heat. I had been cold with fear that I would do something stupid that would hurt my wife. The ember suddenly flared and warmed me from within. I love my wife!

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments