Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Development Of An Old Lady Neighbour Over Years Of Watching Her Part 2

"A phone call I was not expecting"

22
3 Comments 3
3.5k Views 3.5k
620 words 620 words

My home phone rang at 10.10 PM, which is unusual it was Joan the pensioner whom I had a sexual experience with on the weekend. She asked if all was good, I said yes and was going to call her later that week. She sounded sheepish and said did you not enjoy it I told her I loved it and would like to see her I’m horny she said no I am ready for bed in my nightie and not made up, I said not a problem, she agreed reluctantly I put on a pair of shorts and hoodie and drove up to hers.

The porch light was on as I walked up, she opened the door and told me to get in quickly she turned the hall light off and we kissed tongues and hands all over. She said she was not in the mood and would make a cup of tea. She had a navy-blue camisole nightie affair revealing and clingy she was not large or not small, but it clung in all the right places. Even for a woman of say seventy years old the wobbles looked good and made me hornier.

I sat on the floor to get a full view which I did of her breasts and hopefully her fanny she started stroking and running her fingers through my hair it was a real turn-on for her to suddenly change into wanting sexual affection and giving it to me. While this was happening, I rested my head on her knee and massaged her lower legs and feet which she said was lovely whilst doing this I was pushing up her nightie to reveal her fanny.

Half an hour passed her nipples were hard we kissed a few times, my fingers were running in her pubic hair, and finding her clitoris I started playing with it. She lay back and after about ten minutes had her first orgasm in many years; she was pretty wet at this point but had no indication she wanted to be penetrated so I went down on her as my tongue hit her clitoris, she screamed what are doing I said giving her oral sex she looked perplexed no one has licked me down there

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

I told her I like doing it and that you taste delicious she was very apprehensive, so I kissed her pubs and slowly started kissing her button as she lay back and began to enjoy the movement of my tongue. My tongue came into play, and she orgasmed again very strongly and let out some expletives. I just carried on now, penetrating her with my tongue looking for her g spot I was covered in her succulent juices and enjoying pleasuring her. After about fifteen minutes, I went hard on her g spot. She squirmed around to let out more expletives and orgasmed again.

I got up and she kissed and licked her juices off my face. She said she was highly horny what she wanted was not to be fucked, So I said I would worship her by wanking over her breasts in the camisole. By the door was a pair of black patent shoes with three-inch Heels. I picked them up and slipped them on her feet. She loved that this was turning me on I was ready to ejaculate anyway. I pulled my cock. It was purple and hard. She looked in anticipation as I started pulling as I ejaculated, I shot it over her tits and her face seemed very pleased. I told her she looked terrific; she said I wonder how many pensioners get this kind of assistance. We laughed and kissed and got dressed and went back to my flat.

Published 
Written by ribboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments