Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Development Of An Old Lady Neighbour Over Years Of Watching Her

"The seam lined stockings were the draw"

43
8 Comments 8
6.0k Views 6.0k
622 words 622 words

As a teenage male, I would watch the lady in her forties walk up the road in her seamed stockings and then go to my bedroom and play with myself. I had an infatuation with older ladies with good legs.

Many years later, I had a phone message from my mother would you look at a lady's electric supply as she is having some issues? Living alone and does not want a stranger in the house. I was surprised; it was the leggy lady down the road my mother introduced me to. The lady I had given her a lift to the hospital once when her late husband was sick. I remember she crossed her legs sexually in the passenger seat because I liked her legs.

I completed the work she needed to be completed and did not take any payment and said she was pleased and took my number. Friday, I dropped a note and said I needed to talk to her about something. She called me and said to come round on Sunday evening at five.

I had a shower and wanted to cum, but I left it just in case. I dressed casually and roomy. I rang the doorbell; Joan came to the door, and we went to the lounge she sat opposite me and asked if there was something wrong with the wiring. I said no she said so what are you here for I told her You. She looked surprised and said she was not interested and asked why. I told her about what I did when I was younger looking at her was very complimentary.

Joan said, "Very well," as she had forgotten about some of her clothing. I remembered it too precisely and especially the seamed stockings. After an hour, she seemed happy with what I had said to her and moved to sit with me—some questions about being discrete if something was to happen.  I reassured her that I would not embarrass her or cause issues.

grannyneedsAlisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
grannyneedsAlisa

Then surprisingly, she asked me about stockings. I talked about masturbating to her as we walked down the road. She smiled and pulled her skirt, revealing her stocking tops and suspenders. Her gusset had grey hairs spread, and it looked a little damp. There was also a pleasant aroma. I just kept looking, and she giggled at the control she had over me.

She had a cardigan on she unbuttoned, showing her cleavage. As she unbuttoned it open, she pulled her left breast out. Her nipple looked quite complicated. She took my hand and placed it on her tit. I rubbed it, squeezed her nipple, and then automatically put it in my mouth. She sighed, and I sucked and bit her nipple for a couple of minutes. She was cooing with pleasure. I let go of her tit and looked at her. She kissed her, exploring my mouth very roughly, which I enjoyed.

We parted. She looked at me and said, "Don't you think I should see the goods?" I pulled my jogging pants down and bobbed an erect cock; she looked and smiled and told me that it needed relief. My cock was grasped by her soft hand, and she played with my balls and rubbed them up and down. Smiling at me, she said, "You have not cum yet. You have staying power," as she vigorously wanked my cock. She knew I was at the point of no return and slowed down to watch me ejaculate over her hand.

She kissed me and smiled, got up, and got me a towel to clean myself up. "You need to see me a few times before I suck and fuck you, and you desire me more."

Published 
Written by ribboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments