Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Confident Young Man

"A mature female shop owner gets an offer of help from a young male customer"

34
8 Comments 8
12.4k Views 12.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Cheryl Bancroft was an attractive fifty-year-old woman who ran a seaside gift shop that she owned in conjunction with her husband Dennis. It was just about at the end of the very busy summer season, although the weather was still warm, and the shop plus the town itself was becoming considerably less busy.

Cheryl, who was wearing quite tight trousers which accentuated what was a rather large backside, was pottering about in the otherwise empty shop when a young and rather good looking male came in. Cheryl was partly bent over and although it was not deliberate on her part she was giving the youth a great side-on view of her trousered arse cheeks.

"Good morning sir, can I help you?" she asked with a gorgeous smile as she straightened up.

After a moment's hesitation, the youth said, "Morning but actually I think that I can probably help you."

"Oh really, in what way do you think that you can help me sir?" said Cheryl who was thinking that the young man was very dishy.

"By giving you a good fucking,"  replied the youth with his eyes fixed on Cheryl's.

There was a flicker of reaction across Cheryl's very attractive face but she kept herself cool and her eyes on his as she replied, "And what makes you think that I need a good fucking, sir?"

"A woman that looks as good as you should be fucked all of the time," said the very confident young man.

"Well, thank you sir, but why do you think that you would be up to doing the job?" asked Cheryl whose heart was thumping.

"Because I have a huge cock and I can go for hours," replied the youth, still with his eyes on hers.

Cheryl subconsciously put a hand on the shop counter to steady herself but she remained outwardly cool as she said something that she immediately thought that she might regret, "Well, thank you for the offer but I get sufficient sex with my husband."

That was actually very untrue because she only really stayed with her husband because he had the bulk of the money in their marriage and he also had a much younger girlfriend that he made sure Cheryl was aware of.

"Okay, suit yourself, but I am in town for four more days so I will give you my mobile number for when you change your mind," said the young man who wrote his number using a pen and notepad that were on the counter.

Cheryl was fully aware that he had said 'when' rather than 'if' she changes her mind but did not comment and the young man gave her a killer of a smile before saying, "See you," and exiting the shop.

With the shop now again empty Cheryl found that she could breathe but her legs nearly buckled as she moved behind the counter, now with both hands on it. She thought of the surreal time that she had just had which seemed like hours but was actually quite a short time. She looked at the mobile number that had been written down and thought of screwing the bit of paper up and throwing it away but something stopped her, probably her cunt which was actually rather damp.

Cheryl was still in a bit of a confused state when an elderly couple entered the shop and she had to revert to her attentive shopkeeper mode.

It got to lunchtime and the point where Cheryl closed the shop for thirty minutes and she found herself seated in the room behind the counter that was partly used for stock as she drank a coffee and studied the number that was written on her notepad. She had her mobile phone in her hand as she thought of the pros and cons of ringing the number.

The youth was right that she did need a good fucking and he could quite likely give it to her, especially if what he said about his size and his stamina were true, but she had never had sex outside her marriage despite her husband's very open infidelities. She realised that she did not even know his name, and apart from the fact that it would seem that he was in town on holiday she knew nothing at all about him.

She continued to think whether to call him or not but it was now getting close to the time to re-open the shop so it was fast becoming now or never, although he had said that he was in town for four more days. She decided that if she rang now she would seem way too eager so she decided to wait until after she closed the shop in the evening.

During the afternoon, the handsome young man, and his offer, was constantly on her mind and each time the bell rang to signify that someone was entering the shop she looked up in hope and anticipation that it would be him.

Cheryl locked the shop at closing time and her mind was still in turmoil about whether to phone the youth or not, but whilst she was still mentally debating it her husband phoned her mobile, "Don't expect me home tonight, I am staying at Jane's," he announced indicating that he would be sleeping with his young lover.

Any guilt that Cheryl may have felt about what she was thinking had disappeared with that call from her husband so she almost instantly dialed the number that the youth had left.

"Hello?" said a youngish-sounding male voice with music playing in the background along with a lot of chatter.

Cheryl did not speak for a moment; the youth was obviously in a pub or maybe at a party. "Hello, oh is that the lady from the shop?" said the young man, correctly guessing who was calling him.

"Um yes, my name is Cheryl," she managed to say.

"Cheryl... fuck even the name is sexy," said the youth, making Cheryl feel quite good about herself.

"Thank you, what is your name?" asked Cheryl.

"It is Karl, and obviously you want me to fuck you, then," said the youth.

"That is sexy too and yes, obviously I want you to fuck me," replied Cheryl.

"Thought you said that you were getting enough with your husband," said Karl.

"Well, I lied. I get nothing from my husband, so are you going to give me that fucking or not?" demanded Cheryl.

"Oh yes, Cheryl, I am going to give you that fucking; where are you?" said Karl.

"At the shop, I have a bed up above and we will fuck there. Be quick, I fucking need you," said Cheryl, whose cunt was starting to bubble.

"I will be there in five minutes, my cock is hard for you baby, I am on my way," announced Karl.

"Make it quicker than five minutes if you can, I really need your cock," said Cheryl to the young man that she had not set eyes on before this morning.

"I will be there as soon as I can, you fucking hot, sexy bitch," said Karl increasing his fast walk to almost a jog.

"Yeah, get here quick and fuck this horny bitch you sexy hunk," encouraged Cheryl.

"I will be there soon babe, you had better be ready for the fucking of your life," said Karl who was now jogging.

"Yes, stud, fuck this old slut, give her your huge cock," said Cheryl whose cunt was soaking her panties.

"Fuck I am going to give you such a shafting, you married tart," said Karl who was now only one street away from the shop.

"Go for it, hunk, give it your best shot," said Cheryl almost panting into the phone as she looked around the curtain blind on the door to the shop.

"Nearly there, you had better get your legs spread," said Karl as he approached the shop.

"Yeah I see you, I want that cock out of your jeans big boy," said Cheryl as she opened the shop door.

Cheryl ushered Karl into the shop and quickly locked the door, hoping nobody saw the young man's arrival. They locked in a kiss as their tongues searched the other's mouth and Karl grabbed Chery's substantial buttocks as she got a hand in between their bodies and felt the lump in his jeans. The kissing went on and on before they had to come up for air.

"Well, hello young man, let's see just how big you are," said Cheryl as she undid Karl's jeans and pulled his weapon out of his thong.

"Fuck, you are huge," she exclaimed as she studied the long and thick penis that made her husband's look tiny, not that she had seen her husband erect for a while.

"Yeah, I told you I was, now show me your arse," said Karl.

Cheryl turned her back on him and lowered her trousers and knickers to reveal her firm, large backside.

"That is some arse that you have got there, Cheryl," said Karl as he caressed it and then put his hard cock against it.

"Thank you, Karl,"  said Cheryl and she then gasped as Karl got close behind her with his rigid penis against her backside and his hands on her ample breasts.

"Oh baby, I really need you to fuck me," breathed Cheryl as Karl added kissing her neck to the other stimulation that he was giving her.

Being careful to avoid crashing into display cabinets, they made their way towards the shop counter with Cheryl having her trousers and knickers halfway down her legs and Karl having his jeans around his thighs. Cheryl found herself bent over the counter and she was too far gone to object as Karl pulled her clothing down to her feet and she stepped out of it. Karl removed his own jeans and thong and gazed at the sight that would have probably delighted most heterosexual males.

Bent over the counter was a mature woman with a large but shapely backside with an inviting crack between the buttocks and a wet vagina just begging to have a rigid penis inserted in it. Karl placed the tip of his knob against Cheryl's cunt and slowly eased in.

"Oh shit," groaned Cheryl as she had a cock enter her for the first time in a while, but as Karl went deeper she quickly knew that she had never had one this big inside her. She had a dildo upstairs that was possibly this big but this was the real thing.

Karl started to slowly fuck her and Cheryl was soon panting as the solid lump of meat moved about inside her and she felt her orgasm building. With Karl now pumping her faster, she wailed, "Fuck, oh, fuck," as she came harder than she had in years, if ever.

Karl took the writhing woman to a second and third vocal orgasm before slowing his pace and then withdrawing, still rigid.

Cheryl was visibly shaking from the climaxes that she had had when the young male voice behind her asked, "Was that what you needed?"

"Oh yes, that was amazing, I have never had a fuck like that," said Cheryl, still bent over the counter.

"So, are we going to go to this bed of yours and fuck some more?" asked Karl.

Cheryl pushed herself up, very unsteadily, and turned to kiss Karl before replying, "Yes baby, give me more of this lovely cock," as she gently stroked Karl's rod.

Cheryl led the way up the stairs, "I really love that bum of yours, Cheryl," said the following Karl.

"Yeah well don't get any ideas about trying to stick that cock of yours in it," laughed Cheryl who shuddered at the thought of Karl trying to insert that huge weapon in her arse hole.

Drammaya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Drammaya

"I won't, my huge cock is going back into your wet cunt in a moment," said Karl as they reached the top of the stairs.

With their discarded lower clothing still on the floor in the shop downstairs, they now took off their upper clothing and Karl saw that Chery's tits were as impressive as her arse as he caressed and then kissed them.

"Just how old are you?" asked Cheryl.

"Eighteen; what difference does that make?" was Karl's response.

"Fucking hell, I have a son nine years older than you," said Cheryl.

"So what, how old are you?" responded Karl.

"Fifty, do you like fucking fifty-year-old women?" said Cheryl before dropping to her knees and taking as much of Karl's cock in her mouth as she comfortably could.

"I like fucking women of all ages but older ones are best," replied Karl who then gasped as Cheryl's lips and tongue made his cock twitch.

"I think it is time that this beauty was back inside me," said Cheryl after she had stopped sucking Karl's prick. She stood up then lay on her back on the bed with her legs widely spread and Karl got in between those legs and slid his penis into Cheryl's snatch.

Karl had already proved that his claim to have a huge cock was correct and now he was seemingly proving that he could go for hours as he fucked Cheryl faster and faster. The bed was creaking and they were both sweating as Cheryl seemed to be having one never-ending orgasm as she shrieked and swore. She had never had a sexual experience like she was having now as the very well-endowed teenager fucked her and fucked her and fucked her.

Cheryl was panting so much and her eyes were rolling so Karl was getting a bit concerned for her wellbeing, because although he knew that he could drive women to sexual heaven with his cock, he had never actually killed one before.

He suddenly stopped but still had his rock hard prick inside Cheryl when he said, "Are you okay?"

It took her a moment to realise that the fucking had temporarily stopped but she breathlessly replied, "Um, yeah, yeah but I have never had a shag like this," and then she burst into manic laughter.

Cheryl was aware that Karl's monster cock was still embedded in her so she asked, "Don't you ever come?"

"Oh yeah when I want to but I like to have the ladies soaking their thighs," replied Karl.

"Well you have had this lady soaking hers since you first put your cock in me," said Cheryl.

"Yes, you did seem to be enjoying it," replied Karl who slightly withdrew his penis and then slammed it in again causing Cheryl to grunt, "Umgh."

"Why don't you let yourself come, baby boy?" suggested Cheryl.

"Do you want my spunk inside you, Cheryl?" asked Karl thinking that he was not too sure about the idea of having a fifty-year-old mother to his child.

"Yes, it is okay, it is safe," Cheryl reassured him.

"Okay you horny bitch, let's fuck," said Karl who started slamming Cheryl hard again and soon the bed was again creaking and Cheryl was again cumming.

They were both panting and Karl felt himself ready to shoot, "Fuck, I am going to cum," he shouted, and Cheryl shrieked with joy as her young lover ejaculated hard inside her.

When Karl finally stopped spurting they became motionless but still with his penis deep inside Cheryl, "Well you certainly came," laughed Cheryl.

"Yes I did, didn't I, that felt so good," replied Karl.

"It felt so good for me too, my hot hunk," said Cheryl before kissing him but then thought that he was not really her hot hunk because she might never see him again.

"Will I see you again?" asked Cheryl, almost pleadingly.

"Don't know, I am not in town for long and there are probably a few more ladies that need a good fucking," said Karl who then thought that that probably sounded cruel so he added, "But maybe."

Cheryl felt a bit deflated but the words seemingly added as an afterthought gave her hope, "I hope so baby but if not then thank you for a wonderful fucking," she said.

"Have we finished fucking for today then?" asked Karl, still with his cock inside Cheryl although it had softened a bit.

"Um, no, not if you want more," said Cheryl happily.

"Yeah, let's have a little break and then go again... unless you have other plans?" said Karl.

"No, I have no other plans, my husband is with his girlfriend so I am all yours," replied Cheryl before giving Karl a long and loving kiss.

They cuddled for a while and Cheryl was feeling sensations between her legs that she had probably never felt before because of the size of the cock that had invaded her plus the amount of time that it had spent inside her and what it had been doing whilst in there. She contemplated the fact that those sensations were going to be added to shortly.

Cheryl got off the bed just to try to loosen her stiff-feeling legs a bit and Karl again looked at her arse. Despite his young age, he had seen quite a few naked female backsides but this one was sensational.

"You have the best arse that I have ever seen," announced Karl.

"So you keep saying. I think it is a bit big, myself," said Cheryl as she twisted around to look at her own bottom in the dressing table mirror.

"Do you know what I would like to do to it?" asked Karl.

"I told you before, you are not putting that huge dong of yours in my arse hole," replied Cheryl pre-empting what she thought the youth was suggesting.

"No, not that, I want to cum all over it, fuck you from behind and then cum all over your arse," announced Karl.

"Oh right, yeah that sounds good to me," replied Cheryl as she returned to the bed. She briefly kissed Karl's lips and then moved to take his penis in her mouth. Karl was what could be described as semi-erect, but even in that state, it was quite a specimen.

She gave Karl oral for a while and then they were both very much ready for their next session and as it had been agreed that Cheryl was to be taken from behind. She positioned herself on hands and knees near the foot of the bed and Karl stood behind her with Cheryl now at the perfect height for what was about to happen.

Karl entered her now well-worn vagina and proceeded, over the next several minutes, to vary his speed of shafting her but whatever he did automatically added to Cheryl's sexual delight which she acknowledged very vocally.

Karl's rigid penis continued to slide in and out of Cheryl's wet cunt and Cheryl continued to revel in her sexual paradise, but now Karl was feeling the imminent arrival of his ejaculation.

"I am going to cum, stick your arse further in the air," he requested, or perhaps ordered, and Cheryl lowered her upper body to the bed so that her backside was even more prominent.

Karl pulled out of her cunt and held his throbbing cock close to Cheryl's buttocks and he groaned as he started to shoot. He redirected his spunking penis so that white fluid splattered all over Cheryl's upturned rear and once he had finished cumming he wiped the blob of semen on the end of his knob in Cheryl's arse crack.

As he got his breath back he smeared some more spunk into her arse crack and then got a blob of cum on his finger and held it to Cheryl's mouth for her to lick. Cheryl lay on her front on the bed and Karl got next to her, playing with her cum-streaked buttocks.

He managed to make her cum yet again by fingering her arse crack and arse hole and they lay giggling before Cheryl suggested a shower. The shower was only big enough to take one of them at a time but they were soon both clean and dry as they stood in the bathroom and kissed.

"I am so glad that you came into my shop this morning," said the fifty-year-old woman.

"Ha, yeah I looked through the window and I saw your arse in those trousers and thought to myself, why not?" said Karl.

"You mean that you had already decided that you would like to fuck me when you came in?" asked Cheryl in disbelief.

"Well yeah, you did not think I wanted to buy anything did you?" replied Karl and they both burst into laughter.

"I don't suppose you would like to stay the night here, would you?" asked Cheryl.

"God, woman, how much cock do you need?" laughed Karl.

"I would like your cock forever, but you do not have to stay if you don't want to," replied Cheryl.

"Yeah, why not, because I am only staying in a pretty ropey Guest House and they have not got sex on tap there," said Karl, much to Cheryl's delight.

"You will have to be gone early because I have to open the shop at eight in the morning, " warned Cheryl.

"Hardly worth going to sleep then, is it?" said the young hunk whose hands were once again on Cheryl's bare arse.

They were soon making love yet again and then Cheryl set the alarm clock for before seven in the morning, just in case they fell asleep.

The alarm actually woke them and despite the shortage of time Karl again mounted Cheryl for a quick fuck and they both came. They showered and Karl had a quick breakfast before they, somewhat reluctantly, got dressed and even more reluctantly had to part.

Cheryl was letting Karl out of the back door to the building rather than out of the front of the shop, "Will I see you again?" she again asked.

"Don't know babe, I will call you," replied Karl, who after one more long kiss was gone.

Cheryl had not heard from him over the next three days so with her knowing that Karl would soon be leaving town she phoned his mobile.

"Hello Karl, it is Cheryl," she said.

"Oh hello Cheryl, I, um, am rather busy at the moment," replied a breathless-sounding Karl.

Before Cheryl could say anything further or even think of what to say, a certainly not-young female voice said in the background, "Turn that fucking phone off and come back to bed."

Cheryl disconnected the call knowing that some other lucky woman in the town was getting the benefit of that huge cock. She was a bit disconsolate for a moment, but then she thought that she would forever have the memories of when that gorgeous young hunk had come into her shop and offered to give her a good fucking and what happened after that.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments