Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach House - Hidden Cove

"New neighbours move in and discover Jess’s hidden cove…"

52
10 Comments 10
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Weekends were always busy in our beach house community. There were a number of rental properties that would do their change-overs on Saturdays, so there would be lots of people coming and going. Of course, there were many families that only appeared on weekends, escaping their busy city lives. There was always the smell of barbecues in the air, and always the sound of somebody mowing their lawn. Children could be heard laughing and playing on the beach, and there was always music playing loudly in someone’s yard. These were the sounds of summer.

I was sitting out in the early afternoon shade of my back deck, my eyes closed as I listened to all the activity around me. My mind was still processing the state of my marriage. With Dave taking the job indefinitely on the West Coast, (accompanied by his assistant, whom he was fucking), I was truly alone. It was time to live life again, and open myself up to new experiences. I was free for the first time in forever.

The sound of a large, quad-cab truck pulling in to the little red cottage behind me startled me.

The honeymooners had left yesterday, and I was actually going to miss them. With my curiosity peaked, I wondered who would be climbing out of the truck, and if they would be as entertaining to have as neighbours. As soon as the motor stopped, all four doors of the truck swung open, and out climbed four very attractive men in their late twenties or early thirties.

It was immediately apparent that two of them were a couple, but it didn’t seem like the other two were anything more than friends, or perhaps family. I quietly watched as they went to the back of the truck to unpack their luggage They removed four sets of golf clubs, before getting to a beautiful set of designer luggage, and finally a large cooler and two plain black duffle bags. Their antics as they unpacked were hilarious, and I instantly liked them.

My giggle as I listened to them was just a little too loud, causing them to stop and look at me. The most flamboyant one (Frankie) started waving at me and called, “Hi, neighbour!”

“Hi, neighbours,” I called back, returning his wave. “I’m Jess.”

They all smiled warmly at me, but my eyes were locked with those of the driver, who was an incredibly attractive man. I felt a growing damp spot between my legs, and my heart started racing. He was about six feet tall, and had golden hair, just long enough to curl around his ears, His eyes were hazel and he had that “haven’t shaved in two days” look. His skin was a healthy bronze, and his body, from what I could see, appeared to be tight and toned.

After staring at each other for just a little too long, Frankie slapped his shoulder and chided him, “Could you at least unload the truck before you fall in love? Jeez!”

He turned bright red as the other guys all teased him and led him into the cottage. A few minutes later, he emerged from the cottage and came over to my deck, offering me a cold beer. I gladly accepted, even though I really didn’t like beer.

“Please excuse my friends; they are terribly inappropriate! My apologies in advance for the behaviour you are about to witness this week! I’m Brandon, by the way,” he said as he took a seat beside me. Damn, he smelled good! My heart was racing again.

“Nice to meet you, Brandon. Who are your friends?” I asked, hoping to gain enough information to figure out what his status was.

I learned that Jason was his best friend. Jason was thirty years old, married with two children, Jason”s younger brother Drew was married to Frankie. The four of them were here for a golf holiday. Brandon was indeed single, and judging by the way he was looking at my bikini-clad breasts, he was interested in women!

We were enjoying getting to know each other, when the other guys noticed he was gone, and started looking for him. “I better go before they make this really awkward! I’ll talk to you later!”

Smiling, I gave him a knowing nod, while admiring the view as he walked away. I needed to go for a swim and cool down - I was suddenly feeling very hot. If I wasn’t careful, I was in danger of becoming a cougar! Brandon was a decade younger than me…

I retreated back inside and gathered my beach bag, threw on my cover-up and grabbed my sun hat and sunglasses. The beach was fairly crowded in the mid-afternoon sun, so I opted to go to the secluded cove that was about a twenty-minute walk down the beach.

The tide was on its way out, leaving behind a labyrinth of sand bars and water gullies. I loved walking at low tide, the texture alternating between the hard, rippled sand and the warm water with the occasional cold blast of a freshwater spout. As I rounded the point of the cove, I was happy that nobody was there - I would have the beach all to myself.

I crossed the white sandy beach and made my way to what I call the “recliner”, which is a rock formation built into the cliffs that takes the form of a reclining chair. The smooth rocks were the perfect shape to sit in and look out into the ocean, while dangling my feet in a little tide pool. After sitting there a while, it was time to head out for a swim to cool off. The farther out I went, the cooler (and more refreshing) the water got. Finally starting to get a chill, I headed back to the warmth of the recliner and closed my eyes.

The sound of approaching voices grabbed my attention. I hoped they’d stop before discovering my private cove. Not surprisingly, two people rounded the point and came into view, followed by two more. I instantly recognized my new neighbours, all of whom were dressed in short, tight bathing suits. They made their way to the sandy beach, and laid out their towels, probably fifty feet away from me. They hadn’t noticed me curled into the recliner, so I remained quiet and observed.

Frankie and Drew quickly ran out to the water to swim. Jason followed shortly after, but Brandon stayed back, looking through his bag for something. He finally found what he was looking for, then stood and turned towards me, giving me my first unobstructed view of his body. My sharp intake of breath caught his attention, and he spied me up on the rock.

He had the most beautiful, bronzed, perfectly sculpted body. Every muscle was toned and defined, without being large and bulky. I couldn’t take my eyes off that “V” below his abs that disappeared into his tight trunks. His hand moved to his trunks, trying to discreetly adjust his hardening manhood. He smiled knowingly at me, sending shivers down my back, and hardening my nipples under my still-wet bikini.

Brandon headed towards the water to join his friends. He turned back and yelled to me, “Coming?”

“I just got out! I’m trying to warm up and dry off,” I replied.

“Yeah, I can see you are cold…”

Heaven help me. He was dangerous! Brandon was impossibly sexy, and I really didn’t want to resist him.

I watched as he joined his friends out in the deep water. He swam with them and horsed around for a bit, but soon was making his way back to shore. His wet skin was glistening in the sun, making my body react as got closer. When he reached his spot on the beach, he spread out his towel and laid on his left side, facing me, propped up on his elbow in a sexy pose. My eyes were drawn once again to that beautiful “V”, and Brandon knew it.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

While shifting my position to better face him, my nipple slipped out of my bikini. I pretended not to notice. I heard a faint groan and saw his erection making a tent in his wet trunks. His hand undid the drawstring of his trunks while his eyes locked on mine like he was daring me to stop him.

It appeared we were playing a game of chicken, so, feeling emboldened, I upped the ante. I reached behind my back and undid my top, holding it out and dramatically letting it fall to the ground.

Of course, Brandon had no choice but to slide his trunks off, baring the most beautiful penis. It was hard and straight, smoothly shaven, and pointing upward a good eight or nine inches. I longed to feel it inside me, but for now was happy to watch him stroke it. I spread my legs in response and pulled my bikini aside so he could see my slit. He stroked faster.

My hand found its way between my legs, as I ran my fingers teasingly along my wet labia. I played with my clit and pumped two fingers in and out of my vagina, matching Brandon’s stroking speed. We watched each other pleasure ourselves, until his breathing and rhythm changed - I knew he was going to cum, so I froze to watch as he spurted ribbons of semen into the sand. I resumed pumping my fingers until I quickly gave in to my orgasm.

Our afterglow was cut short by the return of the other three men. I quickly threw my top back on and straightened my bottoms up, before they got close enough to see me. Brandon didn’t pull his trunks back on. He was apparently very comfortable being naked around his friends. I wished I had enough confidence to do the same, but I was too shy, and honestly, the fact that he was lying there naked with his friends approaching was making me very anxious. What would they think?

As it turns out, they said nothing, and in fact stripped off their wet trunks too, laying them out to dry. I was staring at four naked men, of varying sizes and states of arousal. I was probably ten different shades of red, and feeling very embarrassed. It was time for me to go.

The other three men sensed my motion as I tried to discreetly gather my things and leave. They were surprised - none of them had noticed me on the cliff.

“Holy shit, Jess! You scared us!” Frankie yelped. “Why don’t you take off that suit and join us? We won’t bite….well, Brandon might if you ask him really nice…”

“I’ve got to get home. Maybe next time!”

I winked as I hurried past them. I could feel their eyes on me, and listened to them whistling and making remarks about my ass and tits. Admittedly, it felt really good. Maybe next time I would join them after all. No doubt it would be really fun, and how often was I going to get an invitation like that? I thought about it all night.

The next afternoon, I returned to the cove. This time I spread a blanket on the sand and laid there to warm up after my swim. I took my bikini off and soaked up the sun in the privacy of the cove. Despite listening for any approaching people, I didn’t hear Brandon coming. To be fair, they had gone golfing early this morning, so I didn’t expect they’d be back yet.

He had quietly walked up and stood at my feet, casting a shadow on me. The sudden cold shadow startled me, as did the ice-cold splash of water from a water bottle. I let a little scream out as I opened my eyes to see Brandon standing there with an amused smile on his face.

“Was that really necessary?” I snapped at him as I caught my breath.

“Yeah, it was totally worth it!” he replied with chuckle. Next, he slipped his thumbs into the waistband of his trunks and slid them off. His hard cock sprang up to his belly. I stared appreciatively, totally aware of my own nudity, and my very physical reaction to him. I began to tremble, realizing that soon there would be no turning back. I tried to summon the courage to leave, but to no avail.

Brandon didn’t wait for an invitation, rather, he took charge and sat beside me. My heart was racing - I knew where this was heading - was I okay with it? Would I regret it if we continued down this path? Or would I regret it if I said “no”. I had wrestled with it all night. In the end, I decided to be selfish and indulge myself.

Being met with no objection, Brandon’s hand came up to cup my cheek as he lowered his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I instantly melted. His soft lips and probing tongue set me on fire. As the kiss deepened, he laid me back on the blanket, entwining his legs with mine. His hungry hands moved to my breasts, teasing my rock-hard nipples. I could feel his penis pressing into my pelvis - if only he would move down slightly, he would find how wet and ready I was.

Sadly, he broke the kiss, but only so he could trail a line of kisses down to my breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth and nibbled and sucked. Seeing how much my nipple grew in response, he continued to suck, and within a few minutes, he treated me to my first orgasm.

He was so aroused, he couldn’t wait any longer, so he bent my knees up to my shoulders and mounted me for a vigorous fucking. I could feel (and hear) his balls slamming into me with every thrust. Before long, I felt them tighten, just before his shuddering release, which I met with my own. He collapsed beside me to catch his breath.

After a few minutes of recovery, my hand reached down to grab his cock, which was already hardening again. I began to stroke him before turning around to place my head in his lap. I sucked in his smooth balls, one at a time, gently playing and sucking He tasted salty and musky, with a faint hint of soap. Gradually, I licked and kissed my way up his long shaft, to its head. I circled it with my tongue, before sliding it deep down my throat. I was so turned on by tasting my own juices on his cock, that I moaned, further enhancing his enjoyment.

I couldn’t wait any longer, so I popped his cock out of my mouth, and mounted him. I bounced up and down at a rapid pace, my tits slapping against my chest wall. Brandon’s hands were on my hips, guiding me, helping me pump faster. We both reached our climax, and once again laid on the blanket to catch our breath.

The hot sun was making it hard to cool down, so I stood up, grabbed his hand, and ran out to the water to cool off. We frolicked in the waves before heading back to the blanket to dry off and rest for a bit in the warm sun.

Eventually, the time came to head back. We were both reluctant to leave after spending such a fun day together, but the tide was quickly closing in on us. Soon, we would be stranded. When we arrived back at my beach house, Brandon gave me a tender kiss and went back to his cottage. I smiled a content smile.

As I watched him leave, I had a realization. It appeared I had become a cougar after all - and I loved it!

Published 
Written by Lijomast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments