Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Arrangement

"When a young woman's fantasy unexpectedly becomes a reality."

46
21 Comments 21
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My father's former business partner sat behind his large desk as if he was still a lieutenant colonel in the Air Force. His graying hair made him look very distinguished, and at 49 he was still quite an attractive man. In fact, he looked even handsomer than I remembered him when I was younger. I hadn't seen him in nearly a year, but when my boyfriend left me and I became desperate to see a familiar man. I just had to go and see this man.

"Well, Valerie, how are you doing?" he asked me. "You look just as beautiful as the last time I saw you." With that he got up from his desk and came over to give me a hug. The hug lasted a little longer than I expected, and I grew slightly excited. I actually felt his dick hardening against my thigh. My mouth went dry, as he leaned back to take a good look at me.

As he stepped back, I deftly reached behind me to close and lock his office door. He heard the click and looked at me quizzically. But he seemed to understand when I began to tell him how difficult of a time I was having on my own, as I had just graduated from college in the past year.

He went back to sit in his leather desk chair, but I swiveled it to face me as I slowly moved around his deck and approached him. Then, I told him that I needed help but I couldn't go to my dad, because I didn't want him worrying about me. I explained to him I wasn't seeking freebies, but really wanted some temporary assistance as well as financial coaching to ensure I could be successful on my own.

As I was speaking to him, he moved in closer to me. He inhaled my perfume, as I got adjusted to being so close to him. I leaned closer, dropping my hand to his chest to stroke his firm pecs through his button down shirt. After rubbing his chest through his shirt for a couple minutes, I slowly sliding my hand down to his crotch, tracing tight circles around his lap with my painted fingernails. He drew in a sharp breath, and I helped seal the deal by planting a soft kiss on his forehead while sensing we were both loosing ourselves in the moment.

I could feel his cock stiffen further under my ministrations, and then I felt his hand slide slowly up the back of my leg, moving under my skirt to my bare ass. He rubbed my butt cheeks briefly before I slid down to kneel on the floor before him. I undid his leather belt, unsnapped the fly of his pants, and then pulled down zipper, while holding his gaze with my own. His cock was throbbing in the boxers he wore, as I pushed his trousers down his thighs. I teased him rubbing my hand over the very noticeable bulge for a couple minutes, maintaining eye contact with him the entire time. Then, I pulled at his pants, working them down to the floor. I cupped his balls with one hand and massaged his hard shaft with the other.

Then, I couldn't resist any longer as I opened my mouth and engulfed the head of his cock between my lips. I swirled my tongue up, down and all around his mushroom head. After a couple minutes of tonguing and sucking on the glans of his cock, I began bobbing my head up and down on the shaft. Before long I was devouring his cock with each stroke until I was taking the entire shaft down my throat. Meanwhile, I twisted my right hand around the base of his cock, alternating between moving my hand in a clockwise and counter-clockwise motion.

I continued sucking his cock to our mutual satisfaction.

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

I slipped my left hand between my thighs, rubbing my pussy through my damp panties while treating my distinguished lover to a mind-blowing blowjob. I didn't relent in teasing him, stopping occasionally to flick the tiny opening at the center of his mushroom head. I couldn't help but notice the pre-cum as it slowly oozed, and I gladly lapped at it with my tongue.

My pussy was throbbing in excitement, and I knew my panties were becoming saturated with my flowing lube juices. With my left hand, I pushed aside the crotch of my thong and continued playing with my pussy, as we were both moaning in unison. Suddenly, he throbbed even more strongly in my mouth, as he let out a guttural groan as several strong spurts of his warm semen shot from his cock. He held the back of my head until he was finished shooting, and I managed to take all of his load in my mouth, swallowing it with ease. Just as his orgasm was subsiding, I had a climax of my own. When he let go of my head, I cried out in pleasure from what I will describe as a relatively intense self-induced orgasm.

He sat in his chair, looking contently down at me. For at least a minute it seemed we just stayed as we were, not saying anything as we both regained our composure. Then his gaze shifted to my crotch, and I noticed his flaccid cock was becoming semi-hard. When his eyes came back to mine, he nodded his head slowly.

Knowing what he wanted, I got up from the floor. I climbed up onto him, straddling him as he sat in the chair. I pulled the crotch of panties aside and sank down on his hardening cock. I was warm, wet and tight around him, and I slowly moved my pussy against his cock while using my PC muscles to squeeze his cock. I did this expertly, using my pussy until I could tell his cock was fully hard once again. With him urging me on, I began to raise and lower myself while straddling him.

Unexpectedly, there was a knock on his office door, and then we both heard the voice of his administrative assistant, Janet, telling him he had another visitor. He managed to say in a distorted voice, telling her to have him wait. At this point, he proceeded to thrust up into my pussy while I continued thrusting myself up and down on his cock. I reached back behind, grabbing hold of his thighs and bucked my hips back and forth against him until I felt him shake and throb.

I climbed off him, and we tidied ourselves up a bit. Then, as I was about to leave, he handed me his business card. As I accepted his business card, he told me he wanted to take me shopping on Saturday and then treat me to dinner at a nice restaurant. I thanked him for his kindness, and I planted an appreciative deep kiss on his lips. I left his office with a load of his warm come deposited inside my pussy, smiling as I walked out of his office and made eye contact with Janet as she escorted his next visitor into his office. I realized that I would definitely be able to get any help I needed from him, and I would be more than happy to satisfy each and every one of his needs in return.

Published 
Written by navygal83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments