Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher's Pet, Chapter 4

"It was time to make amends to the school janitor!"

19
7 Comments 7
19.8k Views 19.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Recommended Read
A few days later Amy was in Mr. Cramer's biology class once again. Her week with him up and mother home again, things had returned to the normal schedule, although Amy still stopped by after class every couple of days for some "remedial work". On this particular day, however, would prove even more educational.

Mr. Cramer's class was the first one for her that day and as the class came to an end, he stopped her as she was leaving the class. "Miss Robertson, can I speak to you for a moment?" he said, as she walked past his desk. Amy waited until the last of her classmates had left the room.

"What is it, Sir?" she said.

"I would like you to stop by class here after school," he said.

"Yes Sir," she said, smiling at him. She knew that when he requested her to stop by after school, it was because he wanted to use her. And she was always delighted to be used by him as well. He never left her wanting and it was always so exciting when he took his passions out on her. She left the room with her pussy tingling and her mind racing. What adventure would he bring her this time? How would he want to use her? What would he make her do? All manner of lewd, erotic thoughts streamed through her mind as she made her way to her next class, getting there just as the bell rang.

His words and the memories of their past encounters flooded her mind for the rest of the day and she found it very hard to concentrate on her other classes. All she could think about was her upcoming meeting and the buzz in her pussy made even sitting still difficult. More than once that day, she had thought about going to the restroom and masturbating to relieve the growing hunger in her belly, but she knew that he would be displeased that she had orgasmed without permission just before seeing him. So she suffered as the school day dragged interminably along.

Finally 3:00 p.m. came along and the final school bell of the day sounded. Amy rushed to her locker to put away her books and grab her jacket. She made her way through the throngs of other students, all trying to leave the school as quickly as possible while she had an appointment she very much wanted to keep.

Amy stopped by the bathroom closest to Mr. Cramer's class and went inside. She wanted to make sure she looked perfect for him, so she set out her purse with all her makeup and touched up her face until she was satisfied she looked her best. Amy looked at herself critically, wishing she had a smaller nose and that her eyes were a bit bigger. "Guys love those big doe eyes" she thought to herself. But she had to work with what she had, and so when her makeup and her outfit was looking their best, she went on to Mr. Cramer's class.

Looking up and down the hallway, she knocked softly on the door to his classroom. "Come on in, Miss Robertson," he said, as he opened the door. Amy came inside and was shocked to see Mr. Hernandez sitting at one of the desks as she entered the room. She looked at Mr. Cramer quizzically, but came in and stood beside his desk to wait and see what was going on.

"Miss Robertson, step over here please," he said, guiding her to the front of his desk right in front of where Mr. Hernandez sat. He pushed her back a bit so she was leaning on the edge of the desk. The desk was just high enough so it caught her right at the crease of her ass and her full firm ass rested on the top edge of the desk.

His next move caught her completely off guard and stunned her so much that she was frozen in place. Right in front of the janitor, Mr. Cramer made her lift her skirt, knowing full well she was not wearing any panties. Amy's shaved and very wet pussy was now in plain view of both of the men! As if putting her on display in such a lewd and obscene way wasn't bad enough, he then began fingering her pussy in front of Mr. Hernandez as he spoke.

"There. Now, I am sure you are surprised to see our school janitor here, and wondering why you have been called here this afternoon. Well it's no secret that you have flirted and teased many students and even a few of the teachers in this school with your slutty, whorish taunts. Mr. Hernandez is one of those who seems to have gotten more of your cockteasing than he should have to suffer through," he explained. Amy could feel him toying with her swollen lips and teasing her throbbing clit and her knees began to get weak as he slipped two fingers into her wet hole, one on either side of her clit, trapping it between them. Her breathing had quickened to a soft pant and she felt flushed and terribly embarrassed, but also strangely turned on. She was enjoying being displayed like this and her pussy was certainly enjoying the attention!

"Because you have been so naughty, you are here today to make amends to poor Mr. Hernandez here. You will beg his forgiveness for teasing him and then offer your pussy to him. I have already told him he can do what he wishes to your naughty, slutty pussy - it will be up to you and your begging and pleading to convince him to fuck you and make you cum. Maybe, just maybe, if you can sweet talk him into it, he will make you cum. Otherwise you go home frustrated and horny and you will not cum until our next meeting. That means no touching yourself until you and I meet again, understand?" he said, as his fingers churned inside her. Amy was already horny when she had arrived at his room and now with his toying and fingering in front of the janitor, she was on fire.

"Y...yes, Sirrr..." she moaned loud enough for all three of them to hear. She had braced herself on the desk with her arms and now they shook with need just like her legs. Her panting had gotten stronger and she could barely keep standing. The squishing sound of Mr. Cramer's fingers working in her pussy confessed how wet she was and she knew that both men could plainly hear her sopping pussy.

Mr. Cramer then turned to the other man. "Mr. Hernandez, would you like to take this over for a bit and see if you can get a little satisfaction in seeing this little schoolhouse slut squirm for a change?" he asked.

"Yes, I would," he replied, getting up. He stepped towards Amy and Mr. Cramer removed his fingers from inside her, ran his flat hand over her wet pussy and then smeared her pussy juice over her face. Mr. Hernandez put his hand in place of Mr. Cramer's and curled his fingers over her wet slit. He felt the heat coming from deep inside the wanton young girl and slipped his fingers up into her steamy tunnel just as Mr. Cramer had.

"Ohhhh..." Amy moaned, feeling this new intruder exploring her insides. Mr. Hernandez may be the school janitor, but he knew his way around a girl's pussy, she found out quickly enough as he began hitting all her favorite hotspots. As Mr. Hernandez churned his fingers inside her drooling pussy, Amy squirmed and wriggled, tossing her head back and enjoying the sensations he was producing within her. She spread her legs wider, inviting him in and making herself more accessible to him as Mr. Cramer moved closer to her.

Standing next to her, he unbuttoned her white blouse and reached inside, unfastening her front-hook bra and allowing her ripe young tits some freedom of their own. He pulled the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms, effectively pinning them to her sides and then followed suit with the bra. Her tits and shoulders now exposed, Mr. Cramer leaned in and began feasting on the young girl's creamy soft flesh.

"Oh God, pleeease..." Amy moaned as she arched her back and offered her tits up to Mr. Cramer.

"I am not the one you should be begging, slut. You should be pleading with Mr. Hernandez if you want something. Perhaps you should be on your knees begging him," Mr. Cramer said.

Amy sat up and finished shedding her blouse and bra as Mr. Hernandez pulled his wet, sticky fingers from her pussy. Amy dropped to her knees on the floor in front of the janitor. She wrapped her arms around his leg, "Please Mr. Hernandez, I am so sorry I teased you. Please fuck me, please..." she said, as she looked up at him. She rubbed her starving pussy on his boot as she begged him, showing him how much she needed satisfaction. Mr. Hernandez looked up at Mr. Cramer who just shook his head back and forth.

Mr. Cramer grabbed a handful of her hair and hauled her head back. "Beg harder slut! I've seen better begging from a street corner pan-handler!" Mr. Cramer spat, "You are going to have to do a lot better than that if you want that dirty slut pussy of yours filled!"

"Ohhh fuck! Please Mr. Hernandez, please fuck me, please, please!" she screamed, "Fuck me, fuck this dirty slut. Ohhh God, fuck me now!"

"Well, that's a little better. I can see we are going to have to work on your begging and pleading. Meantime, I think it would be a good idea if, instead of this weak excuse at begging, you showed Mr. Hernandez your sincerity." Mr. Cramer said.

Keeping her eyes on Mr. Hernandez, Amy reached up and began unfastening his belt and trousers. "Please... please... please..." Amy kept repeating as she worked to relieve the janitor of his pants and boxers. The pleading look of desperation in the girl's face proved the genuineness of her need. Amy was covered now in a fine sheen of sweat and her perfect makeup was beginning to run, her mascara leaving back trails down her soft cheeks. Her well-cared for hair was also in disarray - a tousled mess, looking more like a bird's nest than a hairstyle. Topless and kneeling in front of Mr. Hernandez, now with his cock out, she did indeed look like some cheap street corner whore.

Mr. Hernandez, the school janitor now stood in front of Amy, his cock hard and fully erect. He had watched as Mr. Cramer had physically and verbally tormented her, reducing her to a groveling cock-crazed slut wanting nothing more than to be stuffed with a hard cock in any way they wanted.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

He was more than willing to satisfy her cock hunger too.

Amy reached for the hard meatpole in front of her and just as she did, Mr. Cramer grabbed her roughly by the hair yanking her back and gave her face a hard, stinging slap.

"You don't just take what you want, you ill-mannered fuckslut! What is wrong with you? Now, ask Mr. Hernandez nicely if you can suck his cock!" he said, slapping her again.

"I'm sorry, Sir! Please Mr. Hernandez, please may I suck your cock? May I suck your big beautiful cock, please?" she begged.

"That's more like it slut," he said, releasing her hair after giving it a little forward tug.

Mr. Hernandez had no more got the words "Yes slut, suck my cock!" than Amy had inhaled his stiff, throbbing tool and was devotedly bobbing her head up and down as she sucked greedily on the janitor's member.

"Damn! Mike you were right, this little slut is good at this!" Mr. Hernandez said with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah she isn't bad for a beginner, but she has a lot to learn yet. That's ok though, I have got a lot of time to get her properly educated!" Mr. Cramer said. The two men chuckled as Amy continued gobbling his cock, listening to them talk about her and getting more and more turned on. She prided herself on her cocksucking skills, and hearing the two men saying how good she was at it, and that she would get lots more practice at it, made her pussy even wetter than it already was.

Amy was thoroughly enjoying herself and was happily slurping at the cock in her mouth, but Mr. Cramer had more for her to do. Suddenly he reached down and grabbed Amy by the hair again

"Oww!!" she cried out as Mr. Cramer hauled her to her feet by her hair.

"Quiet, slut! Mr. Hernandez here wants more from you than just some half-assed blowjob!" Mr. Cramer growled, "He has set his work aside to come here today. The least you can do is make it worth his effort!"

"Yes Sir," Amy said, wondering what he meant by his words.

"Now you have already shown him you can suck cock. But I'll bet that slutty little pussy of yours is feeling awfully neglected, isn't it?" Mr. Cramer said, as he lifted her up and set her on his desk facing Mr. Hernandez.

"Oh yes Sir! Oh, my poor pussy is so hungry, it wants a hard cock buried deep inside it, Sir!" Amy said, as she opened her legs invitingly.

"That does sound terrible!" he said mockingly as he began once again teasing and fingering her ravenous pussy. "Oh yes, I can see how hungry your pussy is, slut. See how it sucks at my fingers? It wants to be fed... fed some nice hard, thick, cock!"

"Ohhhh God yes, Sir! Please, please fuck me. Pleeease..." Amy cried, her body shaking with need.

"Let's see what we can do about that hungry hole shall we?" Mr. Cramer said, pushing her onto her back on the desktop. He lifted her legs up, "Hold those legs up slut, so Mr. Hernandez can get to that slutty little pussy," he instructed her. Amy did as she was told, holding her legs high over her head and wide apart, and showing the janitor her wet, slick pussy.

Mr. Hernandez stepped forward between her upheld legs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet slit, parting the thick puffy lips with the head and rubbing it over her aching clit. Amy was almost beside herself as he teased her with his cock, raking her fingernails across the desk as she tried to keep from grabbing him and pulling him towards her. She'd already been slapped and scolded for being greedy, she didn't want to make him mad and maybe lose out on the chance for a good fuck.

"Please, Mr. Hernandez! Please don't tease me! Fuck me, fuck me now!" Amy cried, humping her ass up at him to show him how much she wanted him.

Mr. Hernandez put the head of his hard, stiff cock at her opening and pushed gently until he was just touching her vaginal opening. He took hold of her wide spread legs and then pressed forward, slipping easily into her slickly lubed tunnel.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yessss! Oh god, that feels so good! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder!" she shouted as the Mexican janitor began pumping in and out of her. Amy grabbed the edge of the desk to hold on as the room closed in on her. Her pussy clamped down on the thick hard cock as if trying to devour it and Amy could feel every inch and every wrinkle of the man's shaft.

Amy was in heaven. Laying on the desk, being fucked by the school janitor like a common street whore, she felt so filthy, so shameful. Amy loved being used and degraded like this. She loved being treated like a whore, and the cruder and more demeaning she was treated, the more turned on she got. She was a slut... a filthy, dirty fuckhole meant to be used for nothing more than a cum receptacle.

But as much as she was enjoying being used and defiled by this Mexican janitor, Mr. Cramer was about to make her even happier. As Mr. Hernandez was busy pistoning in and out of Amy's dripping pussy, Mr. Cramer moved around to Amy's head. The desk was just wide enough so that Amy's head could hang off the back side which is exactly what Mr. Cramer wanted. He pulled his pants and boxers down and Amy saw what he had in mind.

"Open up, slut... I'm about to fuck that slutty mouth like you've never had it fucked before!" he said. He pulled her head down until her throat was stretched out and she was in just the right position. She opened her mouth wide and got ready to accept his waiting cock. She had never had two men at once and was excited at the prospect of a double penetration. But she was not prepared for what was to come next.

Mr. Cramer allowed Amy to just get the mushroom head of his cock into her mouth before he unceremoniously shoved his full length down her throat with one quick thrust. Amy gagged at the unexpected intrusion and he backed off a bit.

"So you haven't much experience in deep-throating, I see. Well, we will have to do something about that," he said with a wicked grin. He grabbed her by the throat just tight enough that she felt his grip, and then he shoved his cock back down her throat. This time though, he held himself there for a few seconds before pulling out and letting her have a breath. After allowing her to grab a couple gasping breaths of sweet air, it was back down her throat. He began pumping in and out and after three or four strokes he would pull out completely to let her grab a breath before going back to face-fucking her. Amy gasped and sputtered when she was allowed to breath and saliva dripped out of her mouth and ran down her face. He smeared her saliva across her face to further humiliate her.

Mr. Cramer slapped her tits and pinched and twisted her nipples, causing her to groan in pain. The pain in her nipples mixed with the delirious pleasure coming from her pussy to send her mind reeling. Amy moaned and twisted as she neared a gigantic orgasm. Mr. Cramer pulled out just as Amy reached the crest and he tugged on her nuipples once more to shove her over the edge.

"Ohhhhhh Fuuuckkkkk! Oh my Goddd!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as her world exploded in a blinding flash. She gripped the edge of the desk as she arched her back so high he thought she would break it. Her legs trembled as though she was being electrocuted and her eyes rolled back in her head as she froze in place. She didn't breath for several seconds as her mind splintered into a thousand points of light, swirling into a vortex of lust-driven insanity.

Finally, she sucked in a breath and collapsed on the desktop, gasping and convulsing as the waves of her orgasm continued crashing into her. She lay there too exhausted to move as the two men continued ravaging her.

At last Mr. Hernandez reached his own crest and pulled out of her quivering pussy just in time to shot his white hot cum onto her belly and tits. Mr. Cramer also came, shooting his cum across her face and onto her tits as well. As Amy lay there, covered in cum and still trying to catch her breath and recover. Mr. Cramer smeared the last of his cum across her face with his cock, making sure he seared what was left of her makeup as well.

Amy lay there covered in cum as it cooled and began to dry on her. Mr. Hernandez left to go get cleaned up and get back to work and Mr. Cramer stayed with Amy until she was back in reality. She struggled to sit up after a bit and he helped her up.

"You did well today slut. I hope you had a good time. And I hope you learned a lesson about teasing... sometimes you are called on it and you have to square up your debts!" he said.

"Yes, Sir," she said, still a bit weak.

"Now I want you to go into the restroom and clean your face. But do not clean off the cum from your tits or belly - you are to smear that around and work it into your skin so it will serve as a reminder to you of this lesson. You may wash it of tomorrow when you shower, but not until," he instructed.

"Yes, Sir. I won't wash anything but my face as you said. Thank you, Sir, for today," Amy said. Then she left to go wash her face and head home. Tomorrow would be another day... and she wondered if there was another adventure waiting for her when she got to school.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments