Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taken For A Ride

"Come back to bed little sparrow"

36
8 Comments 8
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Do I believe in love at first sight?

No, but I do believe in lust at first sight.

Are women more left-brain or right-brain? Who's to say?

Do women let their emotions rule their brains over letting their bodies just do what they were meant to do?

It's been said that when men are horny their brain shuts off and their penis does all their thinking. Let me just say I'm not against the occasional quickie, but, as I've gotten older, I've started giving in to my body's needs while shutting off my brain.

Here’s a case in point from just the other day at work. Did I mention that I work in a hospital?

The emergency department to be exact. Usually, moving from one patient to the next, it's too busy to stop and think.

I walked into my next patient's room. A roofer had missed the shingle and put the nail into his foot. His eyes stopped me in my tracks. He was in his late fifties with the brightest eyes I had ever seen.

I introduced myself. “Hi, Greg, I’m Wendy. I'll be taking you to get an X-ray.”

He was in pain, but he winked and said, “How about a whisky instead?” He was kidding, of course.

“Well, if you're a good boy, I'll give you a sticker and a lollipop.”

He laughed and laughed. Fortunately for him, the nail had missed penetrating too deep. Nothing was broken, and with a tetanus shot and some flex bandages, he would be fine. Before he was discharged I brought him the stickers and a red lollipop.

“That just made this whole thing worth it,” he said. His voice sent chills through me right to my pussy.

Laughing, I said, “Yeah, the stickers and the lollipop are going to be an expensive bill.”

He grinned at me from his wheelchair and said, “If you joined me for a whisky it’d be well worth it.”

I shut the exam room door so no one would hear me. “Do you mean it?” I said.

“Yes, I hope I'm not out of line, but I find you very attractive and I want to get to know you.”

I could feel my face turning red, and my pussy was talking to me with little bursts of electricity that lit up my nerves. My mouth went dry and my pussy got wet. My brain shut down but thankfully my mouth still worked. “Okay, sure. Here’s my number. Text me or call.”

Just then the transport person came to wheel Greg to the lobby. He winked and smiled as he was wheeled out of the ER. Once again my mind was trying to cock-block my pussy. I told my brain to shut the fuck up. I was horny and needed some cock, damn it!

As I punched out later that day I got a text from Greg.

“Wendy, I enjoyed my afternoon with you. It made the pain a lot more bearable. Would you be able to go out for a drink tonight?”

I knew I was smiling as I was reading the text. Fuck you, brain. My pussy was happy. As soon as I got into my truck I texted back.

“Yes, I am excited. What did you have in mind?”

A few minutes later I had my response.

“I am a motorcycle guy. I would love to pick you up around seven and take a ride. I know a place that serves the best Mexican food and frozen margaritas.”

For a few minutes, I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. Panic and fear.

But thankfully, my pussy said, “Knock this shit off. I want cock.” Whew. Okay, okay pussy, calm down. I texted Greg my address and a smiling emoji.

It was five o'clock and I had no idea what I would wear. Fuck me! After I got home I quickly showered and then started rummaging through my closet. Clothes started piling up on my bed.

Then, when I was almost ready to cancel the date, I saw a pair of black leather pants I had bought a few years ago for a Halloween party. Fuck, there's no way they are going to fit me still. But, I tried them on anyway. I had to lay on the bed to zip them up but, hell yeah, they still fit. I matched the pants with a deep v-neck pink blouse and black boots, then finished the look with some eye makeup, lipstick, and a spritz of vanilla body spray.

I heard Greg’s motorcycle before I saw it. It had a deep rumble sound that echoed through the pine trees.

When he came into view the evening sun was shining on him. I had never seen someone look so sexy in my life. He looked like someone out of a movie.

He pulled into the driveway as I was walking out. His white teeth sparkled against his tan skin. He smiled at me. His eyes were hidden behind his mirrored sunglasses, but I noticed how his head followed my body from top to bottom.

“Wendy,” he said. “I wasn't sure you would go out with me. I'm so happy you didn't change your mind.”

“Trust me, Greg, when I say I'm just as happy as you are.”

He reached into a side compartment and retrieved a helmet for me. “Wendy, do you have a jacket? It’ll be chilly by the time I bring you back.”

“Oh, I'm sorry I should’ve known that. Would you like to come in or wait here?”

“I’ll wait here.”

I smiled and walked back to the house and grabbed a jacket. “Greg, before we go, I've never been on the back of a motorcycle before. I'm kinda nervous.” I looked down in embarrassment.

He came close. I could smell his cologne. It was intoxicating. My pussy said, hello handsome. He stood close, put the helmet on me, helped me into my jacket, pulled me close, and zipped it up.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

Then, Greg lifted his sunglasses and looked into my eyes. “Pretty lady, I got you. Just hold on tight and I'll take care of you.”

He guided me to the back of the motorcycle. He made sure I was secure and got on next. The engine came to life with a roar. I felt the power between my legs. My pussy was vibrating and happy. We cruised the two-lane highway. I was hanging on around his waist. He reached back with one hand and rubbed my leg while he drove with the other. That one touch felt so intimate,

I felt like I was his. I rested my head against his back. Forty-five minutes later we pulled into the restaurant parking lot. There was a parking area for bikes. Greg maneuvered into a spot reserved for bikes and turned off the engine.

He got off first and held my hand as I slowly and stiffly got down. He rubbed my legs. “This will get the blood flowing again,” he said.

Oh, the blood was flowing already! I loved the feeling of his powerful body against mine. He held my hand as we walked in and were seated at a cozy booth across from each other. As we waited for our food, we sipped margaritas and sampled the fresh chips and salsa.

The conversation was so easy between us. We talked and ate and drank. I was feeling no pain after the first margarita and, when Greg ordered another round, I grinned and thought to myself, “Oh fuck, I'm glad tomorrow is Saturday.”

I looked into Greg's eyes and watched them darken.

My pussy whispered in my brain, “His cock is hard and he wants you, so don't fucking blow it.” I almost choked on my drink.

Greg reached across the table and took my hands into his. I noticed how small my hands were in his grasp.

His voice was smokey and sexy. “I hope you believe me when I say that I didn't intend to drink this much, but I'm having such a wonderful time with you. But, I shouldn't drive us back.” He was so sincere and truly looked ashamed.

I moved over next to him and hugged him. And then I kissed him, my tongue found his and his arm wrapped around me.

My pussy just wouldn’t stop talking in my head.

“That's it. Don't stop. You have him. Kiss him deeper. Mmm.”

Greg moaned into my mouth and with a deep sigh, broke the kiss. “Darling, if you keep kissing me like that I'm going to embarrass myself.”

My pussy declared, “His dick is dripping.”

“Darling lady,” Greg said. “There's a motel next door…” He left the words dangling between us as he waited for my answer.

“Yes!” my pussy exclaimed, damn near launching me out of the booth.

“I think that's a great idea, handsome,” I said with a gentle smile.

He paid the check, never letting my hand out of his. We walked over to the motel, and Greg paid for the room. Once inside, with the light from the parking lot casting a warm glow into the room, we briefly looked at each other.

Then the fire erupted between us. Clothes were peeled off and tossed to the floor.

Breathing fast and making sexy growling noises, Greg pulled me to the bed and spread my pussy open. “Mmm, baby, I'm stroking my cock as I'm inches from your delicious pussy.

You have a tantalizing pussy it is so unique and pleasing to my eyes. I enjoy watching your silky lips swell and cream as my thumbs spread you wide.”

He continued with the sexy monologue. “I'm feeling your juices flowing against my tongue as my cock grows harder. I need to taste your amazing silky wet pussy. Let me eat my fill baby. I love fluttering my tongue on your clit, watching it grow for me. Oh yes, you taste so sweet.”

My pussy was screaming in my mind, “Yes, yes, don't stop!”

His voice reached deep into every crevice of my body. “My fingers are inside gripping your G-spot taking my desire. I'm not stopping until I drain you.”

The rhythm of his tongue and fingers increased. I cried out as he aggressively fucked my wet dripping pussy with his fingers and mouth.

“Mmm, yes,” Greg panted. “Come for me, baby.”

“Now! Yes! Come!” My pussy screamed in my mind. Not holding back, I exploded in orgasm. Head spinning out of control, all I heard was Greg slurping and sucking my juices.

After the spinning stopped, I smiled seductively and gripped his cock as his fingers still playing with my wet pussy. My fingertips slid up and down his hard shaft. I suckled the tip and tasted his precum. Then we kissed.

“Yes, baby,” Greg said. “I love the way you're gripping me.”

I pulled him to my wanting pussy and he guided his cockhead up and down my swollen slit. Passion raged between us, and moaning loudly, we came together. Then we slept in each other’s arms.

I woke up early. I wrapped up in Greg’s jacket and was standing just outside the motel door, shivering but enjoying the cool air when he came up behind me and put his arms around me. I hadn't heard him get up.

“My lovely lady,” he whispered. “Your first mistake was getting into bed with me. And sweet lady, your second was climbing out of my arms without waking me.

Now, little sparrow, come back to my nest. I need you.”

My pussy said, “Chirp, Chirp. Let's go.”

Published 
Written by Intheshadow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments