Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With Younger Man

"I Let a 29-Year Old Man Take My 40-Year Old Self To Bed"

41
21 Comments 21
33.4k Views 33.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
My sexual tastes have changed over the years. My husband and I started out with swapping spouses with other couples which gave us both great sexual pleasure; however, as time went on both of us began developing a different taste in sex. We do this with the foods that we enjoy. We may like something prepared one way but over time our tastes evolve and we crave something different. This is very true for sex as well, even with swingers with multiple partners.

I never really enjoyed the same room swap where both couples are in the same room. It’s just too distracting for me and I’m not really interested in watching my husband being intimate with another woman. On the other hand my husband confessed to me that he absolutely adored the sight of me with another man which is the reason that he enjoys same room sex: for the view. 

My husband and I would talk in bed about what it would be like for me to meet and seduce another man who wasn’t in the swinger’s lifestyle. I have to admit it was very stimulating to imagine and the more we talked the more we wanted this to happen. However, how would we do it? The whole point of the fantasy was to allow another man to seduce me which meant that we certainly couldn’t advertise. Things worked themselves out and an opportunity arose in the form of a visiting engineer to my company whose name was Victor.

I work for a large engineering/pipeline company with worldwide offices and we have a lot of engineers and other highly educated people coming through my company all the time and they usually needed to come to my department during their visit for various paperwork. By chance I met a rather attractive younger man, named Victor from San Francisco who was there for a week going through a training class. He was leaving the next day and needed some help and I was the one who was in the office at the time when he came in.

Victor was very pleasant and flirted with me shamelessly. Having just turned 40-years old I was flattered by his attention. Up until recently I wouldn’t have even thought of him as being a possible sexual partner. Now though, after the talks with my husband, I wasn’t so sure. He knew I was married from the ring that I wore but that didn’t seem to stop his flattery and he boldly invited me out for coffee after work.

I hesitated only for a moment before telling him I would. My heart was actually pounding when he finally left and I wondered if I just did something I’d regret later. What was I to do? Did I really want to go through with this? Swinging with another couple is one thing but to meet a single man without my husband was totally another thing even though he wanted me to do it.

I immediately called my husband and told him what had happened half expecting to put a stop to it. He didn’t though but instead quickly encouraged me to “go for it.” I remember holding the phone in my hand thinking if I should take his advice. I then told my husband that I would go out for coffee with him and just go with the flow. My husband did tell me before I hung up to make sure I kept him updated on my whereabouts for my safety. I assured him I would.

I met Victor and drove him to a coffee house nearby. He was quite charming and I enjoyed our conversation. I found out he was 29-years old, single, and had a degree in engineering. I made sure that he knew I was 40-years old so he could back out gracefully just in case. He didn’t and I was relieved.

We talked about his hopes and dreams and his love of travel. He said he loved cats and had two at home. He asked about myself and my husband and I admitted that we had a “somewhat open relationship” (but I didn’t tell him my husband knew about him). He asked me if I wanted to go for a walk in the nearby shopping mall and I agreed. It was actually very romantic and I got caught up in the moment.

In my mind I was thinking that it was hilarious to think that I had my husband’s permission to have sexual intercourse with this man but did that include a romantic walk as I held his arm? I decided that this concern would have to wait until I got home and discussed it with my husband. In all our talks this subject never came up. I would wing it this time and ask forgiveness later if it upset him.

After a little bit of walking Victor asked me if I would like to eat dinner with him and I agreed so he guided me to a nearby restaurant within the mall where he treated me to dinner. I was smitten and I felt guilty that I was feeling this way. After dinner we walked a little bit more before he popped the question I knew was coming:

Would I return to his hotel with him? Here was the decisive moment.

TS_WildWhore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TS_WildWhore

Do I dare go through with this? I was certainly out of my comfort zone, but then I felt this same way the first time I had sex with another man during my first swinging experience. The path was uncertain then but it worked out wonderfully for me. This path was just as uncertain and it could bring disaster or riches. I chose the riches and agreed to go back to his hotel.

I asked him where he was staying and he gave me the address and room number to a very nice hotel (my company had booked it for him). I excused myself and went to the restroom to call my husband and told him what was going on and if he still wanted me to pursue this. He excitedly told me to go with the man. I gave him the address and room number and told him if I didn’t call him within three hours he needed to check on me. 

I drove us both to the hotel and was feeling relatively calm. That all changed when we arrived and were getting out of the car. I felt a bit faint with nerves but did have a rush of excitement at the same time. As we took the elevator my knees felt like buckling and I could feel my heart pounding. Victor must have sensed my nervousness because he took my hand and smiled at me which helped but I was still very nervous. 

When we entered the hotel room I saw a chair by the window and sat down. Victor sat down opposite me and started talking to get me to relax. I half expected him to jump on me but he didn’t and was a real gentleman. As I sat there feeling faint I couldn’t believe I was feeling this way. I could understand if I was cheating for the first time on my husband and was meeting my lover, but I wasn’t. I’ve had sex with many men. Why was this time different? 

Victor pulled out a bottle of wine and poured me a glass. It was a godsend and I felt much better after about a half a glass. I looked at Victor and he seemed so sweet and young. He was also so handsome and well built. I began to feel a stirring of sexual lust deep within me. I reached out and touched his hand and kept it there as we continued talking. I figured he would take the hint that he was going to be “lucky” tonight. 

An hour later Victor was on top of me moving between my legs. I had just orgasmed and was feeling wonderful. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held him tightly inside of me relishing every thrust and the feeling of his wonderful penis deep inside of me.

I did give Victor a shy glimpse of my body before we made love. I wanted him to see my middle aged body, my wrinkles on my belly, my sagging breasts, just in case he wanted to back off. He didn’t and he was now enjoying the fruits of his reward. 

Victor was able to last inside of me surprisingly long and most of it was in the missionary position which surprised me since most men tire very easily in that position. Victor just seemed to keep on going and going and going. He was able to give me two orgasm (one oral and one with his penis) and when I knew that I wasn’t going to have a third I hesitated to tell Victor because I loved being so close to him and feeling him inside of me.

However, I knew he was tiring so I decided to end it and I whispered into his ear, “I want you to come inside of me now.” That did the trick (as it does with most men) and I felt him quicken his pace and a few moments later he was making his release of semen inside of me.

We relaxed and talked for a while before we got up to clean up and dress. I still felt a bit embarrassed by my body compared to his tight muscular body but we had just made love so I put any discomfort aside and showed my nakedness to him once again. I half expected him to be repulsed by my body after his sexual appetite had been filled. He wasn’t though and in fact took me into his arms and gave me a lingering kiss (the rule of no kissing my husband and I had early on had gone out the window many years prior).

We then got dressed and after saying our goodbyes I left the hotel room. I never saw or heard from him again. I didn’t mind though because I saw the danger of what I had just done. Swinging and swapping partners is one thing, this brings it to an entirely new level and one that has some very deep holes that can be stumbled into such as starting to have feelings for your partner. I didn’t have those feelings for Victor, but who knows what a long term relationship might be like. I’d need to discuss this with my husband. Time would tell though. In the meantime I had a lustful husband to return home to and satisfy.

Natalie

Published 
Written by Natalie1962
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments