Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam & James part 5 (Priya is back)

"Distance keeps Sam & James apart, they improvise."

6
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I was unsettled, restless and horny as hell. It was driving me nuts. The reason for my condition was that Sam my new very exciting lover was away in Turin on a freelance trip. 

We had spoken last night on the phone and masturbated together. Our phones on speaker as I worked my cock and Sam fingered her pussy. We were good and we both came but it was deeply unsatisfying.

I had the day off and I knew I wouldn’t be seeing Sam. The sexual frustration added to my unease. I got out of bed and headed to the shower. I needed to wash the dried cum off me before starting my day. As relaxed in the shower and finished washing I began to feel better.

I grabbed my cock and began to masturbate again. I felt my cock swell, thicken and get hard. Images of Sam in my mind made it easy. 

I turned off the water and still erect I returned to my bedroom and continued to wank myself. What to do? Look at some photos of Sam? I had quite a few of her in some very erotic poses. Watch some porn on my laptop? In the end, I indulged myself with a little fantasy.

I had stripped Sam naked and blindfolded her with a scarf. I brought her upstairs to my bed and lay her face down. With some soft ropes, I tied her wrists and ankles to my bed frame. I now got a firm pillow and pushed it under her tummy. This had the desired effect and raised her gorgeous bum up. I ran my tongue along the length of her moist shaven slit and began to feel her response. I also ran my tongue around her bum hole. I took my time, made sure she was wet and close to orgasm. It was time to step things up.

I reached to the bedside cabinet and retrieved a small bottle of lube. I applied this generously to her bum and very very gently pushed my thumb in. Sam grunted but didn’t ask me to stop. I began working my thumb around whilst continuing to finger her pussy with my other hand. 

I lay on top of Sam, removed my thumb and replaced it with my cock. Again very gently I pushed my length in. She was very tight and I felt her unease but I kept pushing until I was embedded deeply in her bum. I had finally fucked Sam in her arse.

I lay back and wanked furiously. My cock was rigid in my hand, red, swollen and very erect.I stopped, grabbed my phone, took a picture and then resumed wanking. It didn’t take me long I shot a long stream of spunk into the air and heard it land with a heavy splash on my chest. I took a couple of shots to send to Sam later. It was time to head back to the shower and clean up again.

After making some good coffee and a healthy breakfast I began to tidy my house. It didn’t take long. I am a very tidy organised person. I couldn’t run the vacuum because my Son and his girlfriend were enjoying a well-earned lie in their room. I checked my personal email, deleted most of it and replied to some friendly ones. My daughter had sent me a long one from the RAF base in Scotland where she was posted. She was very busy and enjoying her training.  Actual real-time intercepts of Russian aircraft were part of her life now and she seemed to relish the responsibility. I’ve always been proud of my kids but I felt that pride surge as I read her email. 

I started the washing machine, emptied the dishwasher and started on a shopping list.

It took me a minute to remember where I had parked my car because I now cycle to work as part of my fitness regime I sometimes don’t use it for three to four days in a row. I found it and headed to my local Sainsbury’s. 

It didn’t take me long to find everything I needed and I checked out quickly. I was putting the bags in the back when I heard someone call my name.

“James, hi.” It was Sam’s friend Priya. I grinned widely as I saw her. She came over to my car.

“Hi, how are you,” she asked as she leant in and kissed me fully on the lips.

“Good,” I replied still hugging her I kissed her again.

Priya looked around before responding to make sure no one was close by. Then she leant in and kissed me. At the same time, I felt her hand feel for my cock through my jeans. She gave me a firm squeeze and we broke apart.

“I enjoyed our afternoon together,” she said from a respectful distance.

“Me too” I replied. Using my car as cover  I stepped back but changed the way I was standing. I wanted Priya to see that I was getting an erection. It was obvious.

“I want to show you my cock, show you how hard I am,” I said.

“Too risky,” replied Priya. “There is bound to be a CCTV camera covering the car park.”

I was really tempted to unzip my jeans and pull my hard cock out but I realised that Priya had a point and I could quickly get into trouble.

“Will you get in my car with me?” I asked, almost begged.

“No, James, I can’t, I won’t, I have to catch up with my husband. But know this, I do want to fuck you again, feel your cock in me. Hopefully, with Sam there to” And with that, she walked away. Her arse swaying in some very close-fitting jeans.

I drove home with my shopping. I carried four bags into the kitchen and put away the groceries that needed to go into the fridge. The rest I left for later.

My Son & his girlfriend were up and getting ready for their weekend. We exchanged pleasantries and I headed up to my room. 

I carefully shut and bolted my door and stripped off. My cock was still swollen after my encounter with Priya. I was horny as hell and desperate. In my mind, I played back the threesome I had enjoyed with Sam & Priya. The images were strong and I quickly got hard again. No matter how hard I masturbated I couldn’t cum. In the end, I fired up my laptop and logged on to popular porn site. While watching Sunny Leone masturbate I was able to shoot a load and felt better instantly. Three times in the last twelve hours I had wanked myself off. It was like being a teenager all over again. 

That afternoon I headed to the gym and really pushed myself. I was full of energy and I needed a release other than wanking. After my work out, I planned a route home on my bike that also pushed me. Everything helped.

My Son & his girlfriend were heading off to see friends for the weekend so I knew I had the house to myself. I planned a chicken risotto dish and did some browsing on social media and email. 

At around 5 pm I got a WhatsApp message from Sam, she was in her hotel room.

“I hear you bumped into Priya?” she asked.

“Yep, I did,” I replied.

“She says you had a hard-on?”

“I did, I wanted to fuck her.” 

“How are you feeling now?”

“What are you wearing?” I asked hoping to get some phone sex started.

“ I’m just about to take a long bath,” Sam replied.

“Are you going to finger yourself in the bath?” I asked.

“You know I am,” Sam replied.

“If I were there I would stand over you and wank myself off, I would shoot a load of spunk onto your tits.”

“Looks like I will have to make do with the hotel’s bath oils,” Sam replied.

Sam sent me a couple of photos of her in the bath. She then put her phone on speaker and I enjoyed listening to her as she fingered her pussy and masturbated to orgasm.

Bonnet_Smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bonnet_Smith

“Priya really wanted me tonight, she said she had a couple of ideas she wanted to try out”  Sam was clearly leading me on.”

“I would like to watch you licking her pussy, sticking your tongue in her,” I responded.

“I think you should invite her round or go and see her,” Sam said “Her husband is away tonight with his friends” 

“I have no idea how to reach her,” I replied.

“But I do,” Sam said teasing me. “It seems crazy that two horny friends of mine should be alone, probably playing with themselves just because I’m away. I’m going to call her, see what she thinks. I will call you back, bye for now.”

My mind was racing, I was at a loose end, I had a casual invitation to supper with a group of friends which would be nice. Or I could wait to see what Sam & Priya decided. My cock was in no doubt what it wanted. I got on with some housework to stop me thinking of Priya.

Sam called me back about an hour later. “I’ve spoken to Priya and she is definitely up for some fun. She would rather come to yours because she says she finds it easier to let go than when she is in her house.”

“How do you feel about it?” I asked. “How do you feel about me fucking your friend?”

“If I were in London and free tonight, I would not choose between you. I would want you both, and I would have you both.” Sam’s assured confidence about her sexual needs both put my mind at rest and turned me on, again.

“If I were you, I would get some rest. Priya says she has been thinking about you all day.”

With that teasing sentence, Sam ended the call.

I tidied the house and changed the bed. I called my friends and made an excuse about missing supper. They were relaxed they had a full house anyway. 

Just after 8:30 pm I got a text from a number I didn’t recognise. It was Priya and she said she would be with me in 30 minutes. 

I headed to the shower and before getting in I ran the trimmer around my pubes to tidy up.

I also made sure I had an erection pill just in case. I had never needed them while fucking Sam but I felt slightly and uncharacteristically nervous. I had got them when my marriage was going downhill and my sex life was deeply unsatisfactory.

Priya arrived exactly on time and I heard the doorbell. I decided to answer the door naked and my cock started to swell.

“Wow, James.” was all Priya had time to say before I began kissing her on her lips and pushing my tongue into her mouth. I ran my hands down to her bum and began fondling her arse through her wool dress. I detected no trace of any underwear. I lifted the hem of her dress and ran my hands over her bare arse cheeks. 

Priya kissed me passionately and her hand reached for my cock. “I’ve been thinking about this all day,” she said. “I haven’t had a chance to masturbate all afternoon, my pussy is soaking.” 

I released her from my hug. “Take your dress off,” I instructed, my confidence surging.

Priya was naked under her dress, her nipples were hard and her black thatch between her legs looked very inviting.

I was going to ask Priya to wank for me, but instead, I was overcome with a gentleness. I took her hand and led her up to my bed. I lay her down on her back, spread her legs and just mounted her. I pushed my cock into her very wet pussy and began fucking her. I didn’t rush but pushed into her firmly using every inch of my cock. We got a good rhythm going and Priya drew me in by wrapping her legs around my trunk. We fucked steadily for a good five minutes until I began to feel my balls contract.

“Can I cum in you?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m nearly there too,” Priya replied.

I changed my position to a more upright one and while still fucking her I parted her hair and found her clit. With the flat side of my thumb, I rubbed her firmly. My movements had the desired effect Priya just went limp and I shot a load deep inside her. I lay beside her and held her close, both of us breathing heavily.

My phone buzzed and I saw a message from Sam. It was a simple question mark.

Priya smiled. “Sam?” she asked.

I held my phone as high as I could and snapped a selfie of Priya and me. Priya’s breasts were in shot but I couldn’t get one of us both naked.

Sam replied with a row of hearts.

And then.

“I want to lick your cum out of Priya’s pussy.”

Sam’s words shot through us both

Priya took the phone. “You get down there girl and lick me clean while I suck his cock and get him hard for you.” 

Lust surged through us both. Priya sat up and moved down the bed she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking me greedily. “Take my picture,” she told me. 

The shot was amazing, almost a mirror image of one of my favourites of Sam also sucking me off. Priya was looking straight own the lens with lust in her eyes. 

I sent it to Sam via WhatsApp while enjoying Priya’s enthusiastic oral skills.

Priya took a break. “Put Sam on speakerphone,” she instructed.

I dialled Sam’s number, she picked up instantly.

“Sam, how wet is your pussy?” Asked Priya.

“I broke down earlier this evening and went to a really classy sex shop. I bought a beautiful new dildo. It is in me right now. The girl who served me left her phone number in the bag. I have been so tempted” Sam was clearly enjoying herself.

“Right James, I need you to get me that dildo I used last time I was here, and you are going to need some lube” Priya’s instructions were clear, she was taking charge. 

I had both items in the bedside cabinet.

Priya lay on her back and raised her knees almost to her shoulders. 

“James lube my arse” again an instruction

“Sam, push it in all the way, if I were with you now I would be asking you to finger my arse.”

We both heard Sam’s sharp intake of breath.

“James ready? I want you to stick your cock in my bum. Don’t worry I’m used to it. It is how my husband fucks me.”

I rubbed some more lube on my cock and got into position. Priya was right she took me easily. Her bum was tight but it felt good. 

I began to push in and out of Priya’s bum.

“Now hand me that dildo,” Priya asked.

With my cock buried deep in her bum, Priya pushed the dildo into her pussy and began fucking herself with it. I began to pick up speed.

From the speaker on the phone came the unmistakable sound of Sam coming as she finished herself off.

Priya was going wild as both her holes were filled she was on the verge and only seconds away.

My balls contracted and for the first time in my life, I shot a load of spunk into a woman’s bum. I reached for the phone and managed to get a shot of my cock in Priya’s bum and the dildo in her pussy. It was a classic.

“You two are the best.” the voice came from the phone on the bed between us. I sent Sam the shot I had just taken.

The only word that comes to mind is sated. Priya and I hugged and she headed to the shower to clean up.  Sam rang off and said she needed to sleep because she had a busy day tomorrow. 

As I tidied the bed I glanced at the erection pills in the bedside cabinet. They were unopened.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments