Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam & James As The Lockdown Collapses

"Sam & James are reunited"

8
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a stand-alone story but if you want to know more about the characters go back to an earlier series that begins with A swimming pool encounter."

The post-orgasm calm flowed through my body. My cock started to soften and the pool of fresh cum on my stomach started to rapidly cool. Beside me, on my iPhone speaker, I could hear Sam approach her climax as she undoubtedly rammed her dildo into her pussy. 

I heard Sam grunt and then gasp.

“God I needed that, but I really need the real thing, I’m not sure how much longer I can wait.”

We both lay on our beds, separated only by a few streets, but our once adventurous and satisfying sex life seemed a lifetime ago.

We had continued to see each other during the lockdown and had arranged to meet early in the mornings on our permitted exercise. We had both flashed each other but we hadn’t touched. We obeyed the rules.

Phone sex, cybersex, and sending each other photographs had worked to a point, but masturbation had been our only outlet for nearly three months. We both desperately needed to fuck one another. Sam was also missing Priya, her other lover, who too was at home in lockdown.

I was luckier than both Sam and Priya because I worked for a TV channel; I was expected to go into work to keep the station on the air. I got a break. Sam and Priya were both stuck at home with their husbands and in Sam’s case teenage family.

The British government’s response to the Coronavirus pandemic was inept, clueless and shambolic. Like many, we watched as the death toll climbed and climbed. Initiatives were announced and then quickly abandoned. There clearly wasn’t a plan. 

Gradually people came to resent the lockdown and it was clear that more and more people were disobeying the rules. A weekend where it was revealed that the most senior government advisor had himself broken the rules brought it to an end in all but name. There was nowhere to go but the roads were getting busy again.

After Sam and I had both cleaned up, we talked again on the phone for a long time. We made the decision that the risk was low and that we would meet up. Every day the news was all about easing the restrictions. 

My place was the obvious place for us to meet. Normally my son lived with me while he re-trained to be a lawyer. His training was now on-line so he could do it anywhere there was reliable internet. His girlfriend also spent a lot of time at my house. She was also training to be a lawyer. Early on in the pandemic, she decided that she didn’t want to be separated from her large family in Ireland so they made the decision early on to head over and see out the lockdown on the West coast of Ireland. We kept in touch regularly and it was obvious that not only was he smitten with this girl he was thoroughly enjoying the slower pace of Ireland after spending most of his life in London.

My daughter was serving with the RAF; normally she was stationed at a fighter station in the very north of Scotland but since the outbreak had been seconded to a unit supporting helicopter operations. She was popping up everywhere, sending me emails and texts from every corner of the UK. I was so proud of her.

Sam and I made a plan and decided that we would meet at my house in two days' time. We agreed to make it first thing in the morning when we normally went out for our exercise.

My shift pattern meant that I was off for the next three days. The next day dragged. I saw Sam the next morning on our exercise when we “coincidentally” met in the woods. I heard Sam running behind me and she overtook me. Checking there was nobody in sight, she pulled down her jogging pants and flashed me her bum. It looked fantastic. She turned around and flashed her pussy. I was delighted to see that she had given herself a really close trim.

I returned home, stripped off and lay on my bed. I wanked like crazy, thinking that in twenty-four hours I would be fucking Sam again for the first time in nearly three months.

The rest of the day passed at a glacial pace. I did some exercises, a little shopping and tidied my garden. It didn’t help. The clock had hardly moved. In order to get Sam out of my mind and not spend the remainder of the day watching the clock, I needed a project. I decided to paint my front room.

The room looked great after I had finished and I was also tired, which is exactly what I wanted. I made supper and enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine. When I had cleaned the kitchen I watched a couple of episodes of a TV series I had recorded.  By 10 pm I was ready for bed.

I took a warm shower and got into bed naked. I masturbated to climax thinking of Sam and quickly fell asleep afterwards.

My exertions had done the trick and I slept soundly, I woke just after 5 am as the sun began shining through the shutters. I went downstairs and drank a large glass of water. I knew that Sam would be here in just over an hour. Just thinking about her caused my cock to swell and harden. I was tempted to masturbate again but I wanted to keep all of my cum for Sam.

I made coffee and toast and then went back upstairs. I changed the bed, aired the room out and washed the dried cum off my stomach. I was ready; the room was ready. It was nearly 6 am.

My doorbell rang at ten past six. I rushed downstairs still naked. Sam had ridden her bike over and was wearing tight-fitting cycling shorts. We brought her bike into the hallway and fell upon each other.

Our kissing was passionate, our hands everywhere. Sam reached for my cock and I grabbed her bum. I then pulled her cycling shorts down. I grabbed at her pussy through some flimsy knickers she was wearing.

We pulled apart, Sam shed her remaining clothes and we headed upstairs to my bed. I had spent months dreaming and thinking about what I wanted to do with Sam and what I wanted from her. Right now we both needed a raw hard fuck.

Sam lay on her back and spread her legs; her shaved lips were already glistening. I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and pushed in. Home at last.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

Sam was the best lover I had ever known; sex with her was always energetic and fulfilling, and this morning we really went for it. Sam was soaking wet and I slid in easily. She wrapped her legs around my torso to draw me closer. I felt her hands on my bum as she pushed me down into her.

Three months of frustration needed to be released. I fucked Sam harder than I had ever done before with anyone. The harder I thrust, the more she wanted. I pulled out and manoeuvred Sam towards the edge of the bed with her legs on the floor. Her pussy was wide open. In this position, I could stand and really piston into her with deep hard thrusts from my hips. We were both very vocal as our climaxes approached. Even though her tits were flying about everywhere, I could see the telltale signs that Sam’s first orgasm was approaching. Her shoulders and neck were getting pinker. She suddenly stiffened and then went limp while at the same time emitting a loud grunt. This turned me on immensely; I wasn’t far behind. Three firm thrusts and I felt my balls tighten and I released two long streams of cum deep into Sam’s pussy.

We lay together warm and sticky just holding on to one another. No words were necessary. Sated, for now. We spoke of how much we had missed each other. 

Sam told me that with the exception of the absence of sex, then life under lockdown had been fine for her family.

“Obviously we are going to take a massive hit financially, but who isn’t?” She went on, “For the first month I got no work at all and then I began to pick up some health translating work for doctors eager to learn what was going on in Italy. It doesn’t pay anything like the corporate stuff I was doing, but everything helps.”

Sam went on to describe how her family had bonded during the lockdown. How she had started only speaking Italian one day a week and then two. Her husband and sons had both got into the idea.

I delicately asked how things were with her husband. 

“He has been lovely, really helpful, good with the boys, he just doesn’t want to have sex with me,” Sam continued “One morning I was having a lie-in when he came into my bedroom, I was naked and had clearly been wanking. I opened my legs wide for him to encourage him but he just wanted to explain what he was thinking about our pensions.”

Sam’s husband's lack of interest in sex was unfathomable to me as I lay beside this gorgeous naked woman.

“He is not having an affair, he is not gay, there is no evidence that he prefers porn and I really don’t think it is impotence, I just think he has lost interest in a physical relationship.”

Sam’s voice was matter-of-fact rather than sad or judgemental.

As she spoke, Sam started to rub my cock, which responded well to her skilled hands. I was just about to ask for a blow job when the doorbell rang. It was only 7 AM.

“Priya made it,” Sam said excitedly, “She said she was going to really try, go and let her in.”

I could see from the impish look on Sam’s face that she wanted me to go downstairs naked and semi-erect. I had fucked Priya a few times and the thought of seeing her again caused me to become fully erect. I went downstairs.

It was Priya and I let her in. She immediately kissed me on the lips and reached for my cock.

“Look at you? Hard and covered in Sam’s pussy juice, you didn’t waste any time.” Priya continued to wank my cock.

“Get up here, you two,” Sam called.

Priya and I headed back to my bedroom. Sam was naked on the bed, she spread her legs and my cum started to flow out. Priya kissed Sam on the lips; she then reached down and stuck two fingers into Sam’s pussy and retrieved a large blob of cum. She licked some off and then put her fingers in Sam’s mouth. Sam sucked on Priya’s fingers. She reached out and grabbed her friend between the legs.

“I want you, Now!” Sam  exclaimed.

Priya stood and took off her sweatshirt; her large breasts swung free. She then pulled down her leggings; she wasn’t wearing any knickers. 

I watched spellbound as Sam and Priya began kissing each other passionately, their hands sought out each other's erogenous zones, necks, ears, breasts, nipples. Eventually, they both found each other's pussies and began to finger fuck each other. They were lost in a passion for each other. I just sat and watched. I wasn’t complaining.

Sam and Priya fingered each other to orgasm while still kissing; it was a highly erotic sight. I was tempted to masturbate and shoot a load over them both when Priya gave me a clear signal.

She had knelt between Sams's legs and was enthusiastically licking Sam’’s pussy. Her bum was sticking up and she wiggled it at me, making it clear what she wanted.

Priya was the first and only woman I had fucked in the arse and the sight of both of her holes tempted me. Priya sensed my hesitation.

“James, please fuck my pussy and cum in me, I would really like that.” She took a break from licking Sam and started to finger her again. While doing that, she explained that throughout lockdown she had been fucking her husband.

“The problem is that every time we get going he turns me over and takes me up the arse, I just know that he is thinking about his man who he hasn’t been able to see.” There was no hiding the hurt in Priya’s voice.

I didn’t need asking twice and knelt behind Priya and began fucking her pussy while she resumed licking Sam. I reached around and located her clit through her thick black hair. By fucking her hard and fingering her clit I was quickly able to make her cum, and I too shot a second load deep inside her.

We lay together side by side, sticky and sweaty. I glanced at the clock; it was 8:15, not a bad morning, and it wasn’t over yet.

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments